My Brother's Clone✔ [Taekook]

By Acataelepsy

Top Kook | Bottom Tae Kim Taehyung has always been identified as the 'stutter boy'. His previous three years... More

Copyright
Blurb
Epigraph
1. Westview High
2. First day
3. Gay!
4. Roommate
5. I'm sorry
6. Have you gone gay for him?
7. Pizza and Milkshake
8. Do I have a crush on him?
9. I'll never forgive this!
10. You are a coward
11. Red candles
12. Portrait of a girl
13. I won't let them hurt you again.
14. You are all seriously sick
15. Messed with the wrong person
16. Relieved
17. Fallen
18. Chemistry lab partners
19. Fucked up!
20. Copy
21. Not giving up too fast
22. When can I stop running?
23. Prove it
24. Middle School buddies
25. He gives me butterflies
26. Wear some damn shirt
27. Kiss/Slap
28. Pool
29. Wanna make him jealous?
30. Barbie Doll & Bunny Plushie
31. Number 12
32. CBT
33. Poison Chocolate
34. Do I like him?
35. Do you hate me?
36. Death Doodad
37. On purpose
38. Real Angry Face
39. Lost it again
40. Wild Butterflies
41. Like a dream
42. Sleepy head
43. Heated cheeks
44. Our own Ball
45. Bad idea
46. Back to 69
47. Counting
48. Impatient
49. Reward and Punishment
50. Pink and Blue
51. Let me take care of you (M)
52. Who is older?
53. We got interchanged
55. He is mine
56. Big Step
57. Surprise
58. Can I also
59. Pokemon Plate
60. Kookie's boyfriend, Tae Tae
61. Stars
62. Hall ticket
63. Tell me!
64. Mine
65. Selfish
66. Dohan's ghost
67. Dilemma
68. A scooter ride through snow
69. Surprise Birthday Party
70. Epilogue- You take my breath away

54. He belongs to me

211 30 29
By Acataelepsy

Taehyung's POV

It's when I'm anxiously waiting for the DNA test result, my Phone rings showing Jungkook on caller ID.

Why does he have to call now? I talked to him just two hours ago.

I reach my hands to pick the call but soon I withdraw. No, I'm not answering the call. I'm at the peak of my anxiety right now and If I pick the call, I'm sure I'll spill everything to him.

So, I let the phone ring there on the table and turn back to my laptop screen. I look at the time and it's 5:13 PM. They actually told, they will mail the results by 5 PM. But it hasn't arrived yet. I'm internally freaking out. I feel like my heart is about to explode.

Suddenly a new mail pops up, making my heart thud vigorously. And it's the mail from the lab itself. I feel my fingers tremble as I'm about to click on the mail.

I close my eyes tight and click on it. 'God, please just don't make me and Jungkook brothers. If possible, make me my Dad and Mom's biological son.' I pray in mind before I take a deep breath and open my eyes.

I still haven't opened the report. There are two reports in the mail. One is the DNA test result of me and Mom. Other is the test result of Jungkook and Mom. I don't know which one to click first.

I finally decide to click on Jungkook's and Mom's. I tap on it, grabbing my whole courage at my fingertips.

It gets downloaded in a second and two columns with Jungkook's and Mom's name on top appears. There are a lot of digits down the columns. I'm just searching for the words 'positive' or 'Negative' but I can't find them both. My fingers are shivering.

At last, I see one thing on the bottom. My heart stops beating for a moment.

Probability of Maternity: 99. 9999997%

I sit there looking at the result for some time and reading through the small paragraphs on the bottom saying the alleged Mother is the biological mother of the tested child.

The next report needs more courage to open. I feel like I'll get a heart attack even if the result is positive or negative.

It's only two minutes later, I open it with shivering hands and quickly look at the bottom.

Probability of Maternity: 0%

I don't get a heart attack but to my surprise, I leave a relieved sigh.

No! How can I feel relief when I realize I'm not my Mom's son. What's wrong with me? Why don't I cry?

Maybe because I already cried a lot, that there are no tears left. Maybe because I was 99% sure about this already. Or maybe because I'm relieved Jungkook isn't my brother and I haven't committed incest along with him.

I sit there staring at the screen, feeling kind of blank. What I had believed till this Wednesday morning has changed on this Saturday evening. My parents and siblings changed in a span of a few moments yet nothing happened to me. I became a nobody to this family but here I'm sitting without shedding a single tear.

Am I going crazy?

So, aren't I an orphan, right now? Yes, I'm an orphan until I find out I'm Jungkook's mom's biological Son. If that test also shows 0% probability, then I'm nothing but an orphan.

No! I'll be her son. I sure will be her son.

My phone again rings beside me and it's Jungkook again, to my frustration. I don't answer it and it finally stops ringing. But moments later, it's again ringing.

I pick the call in exasperation. “What do you want now?!” I scoff placing the phone near my ear.

"Tae...I..” he utters in panic. I instantly regret picking the call.

“Yeah, Jungkook, sorry..I was s..sleeping. Why did you call?” I ask trying to control myself.

“Uhm..okay..sleep. I'll call you later,” he says.

“Oh c'mon, then why you called now? S..say it and leave me alone for some time,” I say in annoyance. He is silent making me totally regret what I said. “Jungkook...”

“Nothing. I won't disturb you again. Sleep,” he says in a hoarse voice and ends the call.

Heck!

I throw the phone on the table and rub my face, feeling crazy. I close the laptop and take a deep breath to calm myself. Then I get up and walk towards my bed, falling on it feeling completely exhausted.

“Tae..”

A warm hand pat on my back. I open my eyes and roll onto my stomach to see my Mom standing beside me.

“Come, let's have dinner,” she says smiling.

“I don't feel hungry, Mom,” I say whilst tilting my head to look at the clock. It's past 8 pm.

“Why don't you feel hungry?” she frowns. “C'mon, get up. Your Dad is waiting for us.”

At last, I end up walking down the stairs with her. I occupy a chair and silently start having dinner whilst thinking why Dad and Mom didn't try to get back their real son even after Jungkook got completely cured of brain tumor. Where they afraid of the consequences they will have to face? Yes, it's a crime. If the truth comes out to the public, they will have to pay a huge compensation to Jungkook's family or will have to go to jail.

I honestly don't feel mad at them for switching me and Jungkook. Jungkook would have died if they didn't do it. And I don't regret growing up as their son and hyung's and noona's little brother. They all showered me with so much love. I'm only happy to be here. But I wonder how they could abandon their real son and give me all the love.

And do they know where Jungkook is right now and how he is doing?

Probably not. At least they don't know much details about him. If they did, they wouldn't have sent me to the same school he is in.

“What are you thinking about?” My Dad then asks from across the table.

“Uhm..nothing,” I shake my head and start munching on a piece of pancake. I feel Dad and Mom side eying me while eating. Mom is a lot nervous since yesterday evening after I asked her about Dad's blood group.

I keep on debating whether to tell them I found out I'm not their biological Son. I don't actually want to let them know. But I want to be sure about my real parents. I need to know what exactly happened at the hospital. But for that, I'll have to reveal about Jungkook and how I found he is their son. It will be a real shock to them. Then eventually I'll have to confess we are dating and it will be another heavy shock. No! I can't suddenly give them this much shock. I'll better pretend like nothing happened.

But, one day, I'll have to tell them about Jungkook. Sure, I'll have to tell them, cause I don't think he will ever break up with me. He loves me too much, almost in a creepy way, that frightens me but at the same time fills me with joy and hope. I love him too. And now that I know he is my hyung's brother, I want him in my life. I want him to be with me, forever.

“Hey, why are you now smiling?” Mom asks and I look up from my plate in surprise. Was I smiling? If so, I'll be the first person to smile after knowing I'm not my parents' son.

“Who were you thinking about?” She quirks an eyebrow at me, just like how Jungkook does.

I couldn't help but smile more. “No one,” I shake my head.

She laughs a little. “C'mon Taehyungie, you were thinking about someone. Who were you thinking about? You got a crush or a....girlfriend?”

Okay, this is the best time to come out to them. I need to know what they think about me dating a boy. Shall I confess?

“I got a crush on a boy. I think I'm g..gay,” I blurt out without thinking more.

My Mother drops the spoon she was holding in her hands.

“Wh..What?” My Dad utters in surprise, his eyes wide. I totally regret coming out. Shall I say I was kidding?

“I- I'm...actually I..” I scratch my chin, looking at the shocked expression on Dad's and Mom's faces. Then I look down at my plate, shutting my mouth tight.

“Is it that boy, Jungkook, who is behind you?” Mom asks after a moment.

I look up at her in surprise. How she knows about Jungkook? Did noona already tell her about him? Oh, why can't women keep a secret?

“Uhm....yes,” I nod. That boy is your son by the way.

“So you like him?” Dad asks.

“Yeah, can I date him?” I ask averting my eyes to him.

Dad leaves a small sigh and looks down at his plate. Mom too presses her lips together and stares down at the table. I too look down at my lap. I'm nervous and anxious about their response. But I'm not that nervous as I expected. I thought I'll be a stuttering mess when I come out to them.

“Uhm..Dad, Mom..what do you f..feel? Do you think I'm weird?” I ask.

“No, Taehyungie,” My Dad is the first one to look up and reply. “It's totally fine. We don't think you are weird. You are free to like whoever your heart desires, whether it's a girl or a boy. It doesn't make any difference in how we see you or what we think about you. We love you and your happiness is the most important thing.“

I feel my eyes pool with tears of happiness. I smile widely at my Dad with my whole heart. Then I avert my eyes to my Mom and she is smiling at me.

“It's okay, Tae. It's quite normal,” She reaches her hands and pats my back. You can date this Jungkook if you like him that much.”

“You guys are really.....Okay with that?” I ask, my lips trembling in happiness.

“Yes, we are,” Mom says smiling. “But sure, there will be people who can’t still approve it. You just don't need to care what people say, if you are really sure about yourself and what you want. We will be there to support you. We love you Taehyungie, and we will be always there for you, no matter what.”

Tears involuntarily slither out of my eyes and I wipe them with my palm. I'm so proud of my parents. I'm so grateful to be their son. I love them so much.

“Why are you crying now?” My Mom asks laughing whilst leaning forward and wiping my tears.

“I feel so happy, Mom,” I smile at her through tears.

I feel great relief as I lie on my bed to sleep. I didn't think coming out was this simple and my parents would take it so normally. Even my sister took it as a great deal. But Dad and Mom acted so cool.

I believe they won't ask me to break up with Jungkook when they finally see him and figure out he is their Son. But for now, I'm not showing them his pic or anything.

And I decided I don't want to know what exactly happened at the hospital and why they didn't give me back to my real parents. I'm just going to pretend like nothing happened and I don't know anything.

I can't help but smile as I lie looking at the ceiling. I sure is Jungkook's mom's son. So, I now have two Moms. And I've a little sister. That cutie pie is actually my sister!

But my Dad is sadly an asshole. Okay, I don't even want to see him.

But I really want to see my Mom and sister and spend some time with them. I should have actually gone with Jungkook to his house when he asked me to go with him.

Oh! I think Jungkook is mad at me right now. Let me call him.

I slide out of the bed and go to the desk, taking my phone. I walk back dialing his number and crawl up on the bed, taking a pillow and placing it on my lap. Jungkook picks the call after a few rings but doesn't speak.

“Jungkook, are you mad at me?” I ask. He doesn't respond. He is mad.

What should I do now? Shall I say 'I love you'? I haven't said that to him yet. Should I say for the first time through phone?

“Hello, Jungkook, please t..talk to me,” I say.

“Hello, are you Tae?”

It's a gentle female voice. Shit! It's probably Jungkook's Mom! Oh, it's my Mom!

“Hello Tae..” she says again as I don't respond. I can't make myself to utter a word. My heart is beating double a rate than normal.

“Y..yeah..It's...Taehyung..” I at last manage to say.

“Oh, yeah, Tae, Kookie is sleeping in his room. He left his phone here, downstairs,” She says.

“Oh..o..okay,” I respond.

She laughs a little. “Anything urgent? Shall I wake him up?”

“Oh..no..no. I- I'll call him tomorrow. Bye..uhm..G..Goodnight..bye,” I stutter out and cut the call without waiting for a reply.

Ahh Shit! What did I do? Why did I end the call like that? What would have she thought? And what did I first say before she said hello? I didn't say I love you, right? No, I didn't. Thank God!

Oh wait! Shit! Jungkook had recently changed my contact name to 'Baby Tiger' with a red heart. OH MY GOD!!

She already had suspicions. So, now she sure understood. Great! Now my biological Mom has found out, her son loves her son. It was the only thing yet to happen.

Wait! But then how did she figure out I'm Tae? Oh, maybe from my stutter. Anyway so, I now talked to my Mom. Or more aptly embarrassed myself. But now why am I smiling and blushing, looking at the ceiling. Am I alright?

Once I recover from the blush on my cheeks, I lie thinking how things would have changed differently if I and Jungkook weren't switched. I wouldn't have been able to stay strong and support his Mom like how he did when his asshole Dad left her. No, I'm not referring to her as my Mom yet. I can't still think about her as my Mom. My Mom is here and also I'm not 100 % sure she is my biological Mom. But, still if by chance I grew up there, I think I would have got bullied my whole life. There was not an older brother to protect me there. Good that I got switched.

And if Jungkook grew up here with my family, what would have happened? Would he have turned into a nerd like me? No, he won't! I think he and hyung would have been always competing or fighting. They are actually the same, in literally every single thing. And Jungkook sure won't let hyung and noona pamper him and treat him like a baby, like how they did to me.

Things would have been totally different. Maybe we wouldn't have met. But everything happened like this. Maybe this is all fate. There might be some hidden force or something that made us meet. Or how will we meet like this and then fall in love? Or this is all God's funny game. He might be having so much fun sitting up there, watching all this drama. We are all just his puppets and we don't know what he has planned for us next.

Somewhere in the middle of the night, sleep wins me over my thoughts.

When I wake up, it's almost 9. My parents too woke up late cause it's Sunday. So when I skip downstairs, my Mom is just bringing breakfast to the dining table and I go and help her. We have a peaceful breakfast whilst talking.

“Are you going by the same train you took last time?” Dad asks me.

“Yeah,” I nod. My train is at 3:20 pm and it reaches there in Seoul at 6:30.

“Will Jungkook be there at the hostel when you reach back?" Mom asks. "He isn't a day scholar, right?"

"No, his home is in Busan. He is at his home right now and he won't be th..there when I reach back at hostel. He usually...comes back on Monday morning," I reply.

"Monday morning? How? Is there a train from Busan at that time?" Dad asks.

"No, he actually comes by taxi," I say.

"Taxi from Busan??" Mom asks in surprise. "Isn't taxi charge very high nowadays?"

"He's actually somewhat rich. He also have his own car. Sometimes he comes in his car," I reply.

"Oh.." Mom nods. "Is he your roommate by any chance?"

"No," I shake my head. It's not a lie. He isn't my roommate anymore. "My roommate's name is Eunwoo."

"I see," she mumbles. "So, when are you confessing to your Jungkook?” Mom asks.

“I don't know. M..Maybe soon?” I say.

“So you actually came here to ask our permission to date him??” Mom asks.

“Hmm...yeah..” I nod.

“You didn't have to,” she laughs a little whilst serving me one more Kimchi toast. “By the way, is he handsome? Show us his pic.”

“I won't,” I shake my head.

“Why?” both Dad and Mom frown.

“Uhm..cause..I haven't even started d..dating him now. And I don't have his pic. But he is very g..good looking.”

Both of them burst out laughing. “Okay, can we see his pic after you date him?” Mom asks.

“Yeah..okay,” I nod, although I don't even know whose pic I should show them.

“He is on the football team. So, he might have muscles and all,” Mom says, munching on her toast whilst side eying me. I nod to her feeling myself start blushing.

“Is he cute?” she asks and I nod. “Yeah, I know all guys in football are actually cute.”

“You are sure he isn't a playboy, right?” Dad then asks munching on his toast.

“No, he really likes me,” I say and laugh a little, thinking Dad is actually asking about his own son.

“So, he is very sweet and caring?” Mom asks.

Yeah, almost annoyingly sweet and caring!

“Hmm..” I just nod and she laughs while Dad chuckles. I can't help but look down and blush a crimson. And they start laughing again. They keep on asking me a few more questions about Jungkook, making me blush harder. Anyway, I quickly finish my breakfast and rush upstairs with cheeks flaming red. Dad and Mom laugh looking at me, running upstairs.

I wait some time for Jungkook to call me. But as I don't receive a call even after 10 am, I pick the phone and call him.

“Good morning, baby,” he says when he finally picks the call on the last ring. He doesn't sound happy.

“What happened to you now?” I ask.

“Nothing..” he says.

“Why you didn't c..call me morning?”

“I didn't want to disturb you,” he replies.

“Jungkook, look I'm sorry for yesterday. I really didn't mean what I said. I was so t..tired then.”

“Hmm..it's okay,” he hums.

“Uhm..then..say something,” I say feeling sad at his lack of response. He is so upset.

“You are gonna get mad at me if I say this thing...” he says and leaves a sigh.

“Is it that your Mom knew about our relationship?” I ask.

He is silent for a second but then he lets out a nervous hum. “She picked your call, right? And you know what's your contact name on my phone...”

“Yeah, I known. And I figured out your Mom might have found out. It's...It's okay. I'm not m..mad at you.”

“Woah! You aren't? You are okay with that? Really?” He asks in great surprise, his voice suddenly enthusiastic.

“Yeah, I am,” I laugh. “I think It's actually a g..good thing that your Mom now knows. And guess what, I...” I pause. I was going to tell him I told my parents. But I think I should tell him when I see him in real. I need to see his expression. He will be so damn happy.

“You?? What?” he asks excitedly.

“Uhm...I- I'm coming back today evening.”

“Oh! You are coming? I thought you will come back only after a few days,” he squeals.

“No, I'll reach there by 7. When are you coming?”

“I was planning to come back tomorrow morning, like usual. Anyway, we are in different dorm now. So, there's no use in coming early,” he says, his voice again upset.

“Oh..” I hum. “I was actually..going to ask you to... never mind, you are only coming tomorrow.“

“What what? What were you going to ask me? Should I come evening?” he asks eagerly.

“No, you don't need to. And you p..probably won't be bringing your car this time,” I say.

“No, I can bring. Shall I pick you up from the railway station?” he asks.

“Yeah...” I giggle.

“Okay, Tae Tae..” he laughs. “I thought you will be so mad at me. What suddenly happened? Why are you in such a good mood today?”

“Uhm..I don't know. Tell me how your Mom c..confronted you. What all did you say and..what did she say?” I ask falling back on the bed, ready to hear about his Mom's reaction.

“Woah! Something really happened to you!”

“Nothing happened to me. Tell me how was her reaction,” I say impatiently.

“Okay..” he laughs. “It was all of a sudden she asked, while we were having breakfast. She was like, 'Your baby tiger called last night and we talked.' I was so shocked, I almost choked on my coffee. I couldn't say anything. But I didn't have to explain to her we are dating or anything. Cause she then started laughing and asked me, what else I call you. I was literally a blushing mess."

I can't help but laugh hearing that. Our Mom is so cool.

“Oh, are you laughing, baby tiger?" Jungkook chuckles. "You seem really happy today. So, c'mon give me a kiss.”

“I don't like this ph..phone kiss, Kookie. Wait till evening and I'll give you r..real kisses,” I say.

“Oh!” he gasps and then laughs. “Something really happened to my baby bear. Okay, I'll wait for that. But now a..”

“No! No phone kiss. It's weird,” I cut him off. "Now tell me what your...Mom thinks about me.”

“She thinks you are cute,” he chuckles. “She said you got frightened yesterday and ended the call quickly,” he laughs. I run a hand through my hair and start blushing in embarrassment.

Jungkook continues whilst chuckling. “You know she really wants to meet you. She asked a lot about you. She had some works to do, or I think she would have made me sit there and talk about you until noon. But I'm sure she will come to me asking about you again after finishing her works. Baby, she really liked you.”

I couldn't help but smile and feel so happy hearing that. I never imagined one day I'll suddenly come to know that the woman whom I call 'Mom' is not the woman who gave birth to me. And I never thought I would act like this, so eager to know what my real Mom thinks about me instead of letting this heavy shock consume me. I just feel happy now. I don't know whether it's wrong to feel happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 358 6
Jeon Jungkook the next mafia king after his father who will rule the world people know him as the true blood, beast in his true form but being powerf...
14.6K 844 18
[COMPLETED] Where Jungkook and Taehyung made the impulsive decision of moving in together after only 3 weeks of knowing each other. Falling in love w...
228K 8.1K 36
Kim Taehyung, a 18y/o university student who studies photography, was taking his summer vacation to Madrid. He is known for his bubbly demeanor and s...
193K 8.4K 53
Jungkook was an omega like no other.He did everything that an omega wasn't supposed to do.Piercings ,tattoos,ripped muscles and all.Bending rules was...