NHC Love Triangle {COMPLETED}

By curvy_sparkles

"Reece Bibby, from XFactor? He was in that one band named Stereo Kicks. We could add him into the band" Georg... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 - THE END
ALTERNATE ENDING

Chapter 12

48 4 90
By curvy_sparkles

Gosh this pic is so cute. 😍

------

Blake's POV

Tell me this is just a dream
'Cause I'm really not fine at all

It's almost midnight and while Reece is off to George's room comforting him, here I am watching our cover of Amnesia. It got pretty viral. I'm glad we're doing well. Even though, we all did good, atleast I hope so, but my eyes just couldn't resist but land of Reece. The way he plays his bass, the way he smiles looking at us and what do I say about those dimples! He's perfect. So incredibly perfect, whether it be his looks or his voice, he's perfect from every angle.

I decided to see the comments under this cover.

"Reece is so cute. Omg! I love you Reece."

He definitely is. I smiled at these comments appreciating Reece. He's our rock.

"Woah, George is so cute."

"Blake's voice is so hot."

Well, thanks. I really love our fans. They really appreciate us.

I liked many comments, when my eyes landed on a certain amount of "similar" comments.

"Am I the only one who thinks it's the cutest when George and Reece look at each other?"

"Was it just me or did Reece and George look at each other a lot? xoxo"

"Find someone who looks at you the way Greece looks at each other."

"When George sang 'I thought about our last kiss' check where his gaze lands' 0:25 oh me god, Greece is so real"

I clicked the mentioned timing just to find George looking at Reece at the exact moment he sang those lyrics.

Greece. George and Reece make Greece while Reece and I make Breece. No comments about Breece but seems like this comment section is filled with Greece.

Even though I know it's gonna hurt me, I still decided to watch the video only to observe the two.

----

Why did I never notice this? They keep looking at each other. Everybody saw it but me. Am I overthinking? Or is there something between.... No, I won't think much about it.

I heard footsteps and promptly shut my phone and slid under the sheets.

The door opened and I heard Reece enter the room. I was turned the other way so I couldn't see his face but I could feel him slip under the covers beside me. He turned off the lights leaving the room dark.

Beside me, Reece spoke softly "Blakey, you awake?"

I wanted to say nothing and sleep, wanted to turn off the memories from the Amnesia video but Reece's soft voice was all it took for me to turn around towards him.

"Yeah, I am." I murmured before continuing "How was it? Is he okay?" Even though I was feeling jealousy towards George because of the video, still I couldn't bring myself to not care about him. He's my best mate after all. I am willing to lose Reece if it keeps George happy and healthy.

Reece was silent for a minute there which made me wonder what went down in George's room.

"Yeah, it went well. I came out to him." Reece murmured softly looking down at his hand.

Came out? Reece is?

I kept my calm because I didn't want him to freak out. I moved towards him and held his upper arm gently and asked "Reece, is there anytime you want to tell me mate?"

Reece got up and switched on the lights, I followed his actions and we both sat in silence for who knows how long before Reece broke the silence "I'm gay Blakey. I told this to George and I think you should know this as well."

I smiled, and moved my hand forward to hold his. He looked up at me while I said "It's okay. I'm bisexual Reece. Sexuality isn't a big deal, am I right? Why do we, who are a part of lgbt community always need to come out? But it is what it is, am I right?" 

Reece smiled and nodded.

"Don't ever be afraid Reece. We are here for you." I spoke softly still holding onto his soft hands.

Tears welled up in his eyes. He immediately moved forward and engulfed me in his embrace. I hugged him back tightly holding his thin waist in between my arms. We were so close, it felt really good right now in this moment. All those thoughts about Greece faded away.

Reece pulled back and smiled at me "Thanks Blakey, you're always so easy to talk to."

"Anytime Reecey, I'm here for you. Remember that yeah." I spoke calmly trying to hide my excitement on the compliment.

Was it even a compliment?

I'm really glad that I'm the one he can talk to so easily.

"Let's sleep yeah, it's pretty late." Reece slipped inside the covers while I turned the lights off.

Tonight, I felt Reece shuffle nearer to me and hug me while the spooned him. With him in my embrace, I forgot all the worries and slipped into oblivion.

-----

George's POV

We were all having breakfast. I'm still kinda giddy and shocked after last night's events. Reece and I literally maked out. The taste of his lips are sealed in my mind. I can't ever forget it. And if it weren't for some stupid vase breaking, maybe we'd have gone further.

Wait, what am I even thinking? It's wrong.

But, maybe it's not as wrong as it seems. He came out to me after all and then we kissed. Maybe I have a chance with Reece after all. I just hope Anais leaves soon so that this drama comes to an end.

It was silent among us when Anais spoke up "So George, last night was good?"

Huh!

What does she mean by that? Does she know that Reece and I? No no, how'd she know that?

I was going to speak but Reece interrupted me "What do you mean?"

It was prominent in his voice that he was just as scared as me.

"Oh, ya know, after you came out to us. Did you have a good night sleep?"

Relief spread through my veins and I saw Reece sigh in relief.

I nodded "Yeah, I did."

"Oh, what did you think I was asking? You seemed kinda scared." She smirked.

"No, nothing. It's fine." I tried to dodge her question.

She rolled her eyes "Nevermind."

We continued munching on our pancakes when she continued "Anyways, I'm leaving today. My car will be here by the evening."

Oh, thank goodness!

"Oh, okay." Reece said clearly trying to hide his joy.

Blake smirked knowingly.

----

Blake's POV

My eyes couldn't stop itself from looking at the clock continuosly.

I'm just waiting for Anais's car to come and pick her up. We are all so annoyed by her that we'd probably party after her leave.

This act of fake boyfriend will end, you know that right?

Yeah, this is kinda bugging me. When actually, it shouldn't. This is all fake. The cuddles, the hand holdings, all fake. But it feels so right. The fact that after Anais leaves, everything will just STOP.
The End of my one sided love story.

I look at Reece who's sitting beside me doing something on the laptop and can't help but adore his beautiful features.

He looks so beautiful when he concentrates on something. He tends to bite his lower lips a lot when he's focused making it redder than usual. His eyes flutters and he tries to prevent them from shutting.

"Mate, I think you should take some rest. You're clearly sleepy right now." I say to him massaging his shoulder so that he can relax a little bit.

"Yeah Blake, I'm almost done. Anais will leave soon. Then, I'll go rest for a bit." Reece assures me.

I nodded in response and saw Anais coming down the stairs.

"Oh, so the fake boyfriends are at it again." She announced.

My eyes widened and I'm sure that Reece's blood went cold for a moment because he was frozen. George, who I didn't even realise was present in the room gasped from beside Reece.

"Wha-what bullshit are you speaking Anais?" I stuttered out.

"Bullshit, bullshit indeed. Do you really think I'd buy it? Boyfriends don't call each other mate. Heck, you guys don't even kiss each other. Reece, you definitely don't love him. Although, I doubt about it from the other half." She reasoned, smirking at me.

Now, it was my turn to freeze. How does she know? Was I that obvious? I didn't do a good job at pretending? I failed Reece.

"Anais, shut it would ya. Who're you to decide who I love or not?" Reece striked back after coming back into his senses.

"Oh yeah, tell me then. Do you really love him? Do you really love Blake? Or was it all just an act?" Anais challenged Reece.

Reece looked at the ground and sucked a breath. He turned towards me in silence and pulled my shirt clashing our lips together.

I was stunned. My eyes were wide open while I could see Reece's were shut tightly. I was shocked but soon I melted into the kiss. This has got to be a dream. His hands rushed to entangle themselves in my hair while mine slid themselves around his waist.

This kiss was soft but also hardcore. For a minute there, I forgot anybody else was present in the room with us. It was just us. In our own little world. I didn't want it to end but unfortunately the freaking air got in the way and we pulled apart breathing heavily.

This kiss was probably fake but still I'm happiest I've been in a long time.

We were silently looking at each other still breathing heavily. I couldn't believe what just happened.

Reece looked at Anais and said "Do you believe us now? I wouldn't just kiss him if we weren't together."

Anais smirked and pulled up her mobile.
All three of us looked at it closely, it played some sort of video.

Wait, was it George's room?

"Are you sure about that my dear Reecey?" Anais said in a devilish voice.

George and Reece.

They were kissing.

They were in his bed making out.

My world stopped!

-×-×-×-

I'm back with another chapter. Kinda long one. This book has come so far. I wasn't serious when I started this book to be honest. I'm still contemplating on which ship to sail. Greece or Breece.

I hope you all will be okay with whoever Reece ends up with.

Do VOTE and COMMENT your views. Would mean a lot.

~ Curvy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 150 12
A few weeks after Finley Bowers and Harlyn Evans get together while Finley is studying in England, Finley has to go home to the States. How will they...
1.9K 181 14
!!SEQUEL TO DINO!! reece and blake has gone their separate ways. blake to los angeles, where he had become an actor, and reece went to cambridge univ...
9.8K 426 21
[Book One in the Flowered Series] It had always been two of them against the world. They would fight off make-believe monsters and then fight each ot...
85.8K 3.2K 52
[boyxboy] Cameron Patterson and Aaron Williams have hated each other for as long as either of them can remember. Because they play positions that cou...