Inked

By AmandaThommesCorn

Harley believes she couldn't have romance. The things that contribute to her insecurities are exactly what dr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chatper 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter "63"

Chapter 57

1K 55 14
By AmandaThommesCorn

                                                                                                                     *Harley*

                                    It's been 2 days and Bentley is finally going home. The nurse wheels him out front and helps him into my car.

Harley: Ready to go baby?

Bentley: Yea, let's get out of here.

                                    We drive back to the apartment and I help him get out. Walking inside, we go to unlock the door and as we throw it open, we see Peyton on her knees giving Ash a blow job. I scream and cover my eyes. Bentley slams the door.

Harley: WHAT THE FUCK PEYTON!?

Peyton: I'M SORRY!! I THOUGHT YOU WOULDN'T BE BACK UNTIL LATER!

                                        You can hear Ash laughing through the door and Bentley is clutching his side and chuckling.

Harley: It's not funny guys. This is an image I will never unsee.

                                       Bentley is wiping tears from his eyes

Bentley: Nice going Ash, I can't unsee your dick now!

                                         I visibly shutter

Harley: Are y'all decent now? I'd like to get to my room and shower.

Peyton: YES

Acheron (Ash): YEA

                                           Turning the knob, I open the door and walk in. Ash and Bentley are in stitches.

Harley: We gotta move out. I can't unsee your dick and I can't unsee Peyton....on.....nope I can't even say it.

                                           We walk into my room and shut the door. I shower and then get ready for bed.

                                                                                             *It's Halloween*

                                             We are getting ready to go to a party. Bentley is healing well, and we decided to go all out. Ash is working and Peyton is going to be handing out candy in front of the shop. Bentley is getting ready. We are going back to Cocktails and Screams bar, where it all really started. I walk out of the bathroom feeling fierce!

Harley: Are you almost done?

Bentley: Yea, I'm coming.

                                                                Bentley walks out and poses.

Harley: Alright James Dean, let's go.

                                                            He chuckles and pulls me up against his body, kissing a trail from my shoulder to my neck.

Bentley: You're going out looking like this? Mmm...I won't be able to keep my hands off you..

                                                           I sigh

Harley: .....That's......the idea...

                                                             Chuckling, he laces his fingers with mine.

Bentley: Let's go have some fun baby

Peyton: You two behave. I'm just gonna pig out on the couch before I leave.

Harley: Tell Ash to give you a foot rub tonight after you get back from handing out candy.

Peyton: Will do.

                                                              Bentley pulls me through the door and we get in his car.

                                                                                                                       *Bentley*

                                                                We pull up outside of Cocktails and Screams. I'm so nervous..... We walk in and go to the bar to get some drinks. Walking back to her, I see her standing under this light, and man her body...

                                                          She looks so fucking sexy and I can't stop my gaze from roaming her body. I walk up behind her and whisper in her ear...

Bentley: Why Ms. James, you are making my cock rub my zipper....I don't know how long we will last here...

Harley: Mmmm.....Mr. Hendry, keep talking like that and we may have to go out in the alley.

                                                           Laughing, I pull Harley to the dance floor. I pull her back against me and we start to sway. This is where it all really started. She is getting lost in the music, grinding and moving her body down and back up mine. My hands find her hips and encourage her to keep moving. I throw my head back and feel the beat, feel her ass grind against me, feel my hands roaming her body.

Bentley: Mmmm....Harley

                                                          My voice is husky, she turns around and trails her hands on my chest, she hooks her finger under my collar and pulls me forward. Now's my chance, I have to do it.

                                                                                                                      *Acheron (Ash)*

                                                        I'm finishing up Halloween tattoos when Peyton walks in. She's all decked out and it makes me laugh.

Acheron (Ash): You look adorable babe.

                                                          Chuckling, she grabs the candy bowl to sit outside.

Peyton: Thank you baby.

Acheron (Ash): We close in about an hour. So I'll come outside and sit with you after.

Peyton: Okay baby, see you soon.

                                                          Peyton walks out to hand out candy as I finish the last two tattoos of the night. 1 hour passes.

Acheron (Ash): Hey babe.

Peyton: Hey sweetie. We can probably head home soon, the candy bowl is almost empty, there were a ton of kids.

Acheron (Ash): Alright baby, whenever you are ready.

                                                                                                                *Harley*

                                                         I hook my fingers in the collar of Bentley's shirt, pulling him toward me, I start backing out of the crowd. Once we are out of the crowd, Bentley pulls me to a stop.

Harley: What's up babe?
                                                         He holds his arms up and the music stops and it gets quiet. I look around the room.

Harley: What's going on?

Bentley: Harley, from the moment you walked into my tattoo shop, I knew I needed to know you, I never had someone catch my eye the way you did. Your smile, god it made my heart stop. When we locked eyes, I knew you were it for me. You drive me crazy. You test my patience, you make me laugh, and I want all of you all the time.

                                                          He drops to his knee.

Bentley: Harley, will you please marry me?

                                                          My eye widen and I grab his face

Harley: YES!!! YES!!!

                                                           He grins and slides the ring on my finger.

                                                                I pull him to his feet and jump in his arms, kissing him like crazy.

Harley: God, I love you baby

Bentley: I love you too

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 133K 57
Not even one night passes by when the nightmares don't visit him. He learned to live with them, hide them deeply, accept all the guilt of the things...
29.4K 1K 29
Will I, get the man of my dreams or will I be alone forever. He is a self made Billionaire , ruthless, cold hearted, playboy, always gets what he wa...
48.7K 1.7K 28
My family hates, me they are abusive in every way to me. I have been in the hospital more times then I can count on my fingers and toes. Will someon...
211K 4.1K 67
Sarah has always wanted to get tattoos. Her parents didn't think it was a good idea but with her living In Chicago with her best friend nothing could...