Call Out My Name [spencer rei...

By constantpanicmode

๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’, ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๏ฟฝ... More

0. call out my name
1. the wolf
2. high
3. cross your mind
4. crazy in love
5. watch me burn
6. do it for me
7. not afraid anymore
8. lies in the dark
9. pray
10. where you belong
11. bom bidi bom
12. sacrifice
13. finish line
14. code blue
15. the hills
16. wicked games
17. love me like you do
18. she
19. baby
20. do i wanna know?
21. hold on
21.1. update
22. sign of the times
23. never tear us apart
24. god is a woman
25. train wreck
26. one night only
28. capital letters
28.1. love me harder
28.2. thank you

27. swim

34.1K 698 3.5K
By constantpanicmode

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐴𝐾𝐸𝑆 𝑃𝐿𝐴𝐶𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸 𝑊𝐸𝐸𝐾𝑆 𝐴𝐹𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑃𝐸𝑁𝐸𝐷 𝐼𝑁 𝑉𝐸𝐺𝐴𝑆.

𝐴𝐿𝑆𝑂 𝐼'𝑉𝐸 𝐺𝐼𝑉𝐸𝑁 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑆𝑂𝑀𝐸 𝐷𝑂𝑀 (𝑌/𝑁)!! 𝑌𝐸𝑆, 𝑌𝑂𝑈'𝑅𝐸 𝑊𝐸𝐿𝐶𝑂𝑀𝐸.

𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆.
• slapping • hair pulling • back-scratching • spanking

The calm before the storm.

Darkness blanketed the walls, the furniture in each of its appropriate spots. A void of silence shrouded the room, the only sound to be heard was the soft patter of the D.C. rain against the window, the light droplets drizzling down from the blackened sky, the clouds hanging overcast making it appear darker than usual, the streetlights outside offering a small illumination to see in the dark.

Peace can only last for so long, though.

Spencer's apartment door flew open as Spencer grabbed your hips, pulling you inside the apartment as he slammed his lips into yours, kissing you with so much more passion and veracity than he'd ever kissed you with before, slipping his tongue inside your mouth as he kicked the door shut behind you, slamming your body up against the door.

He pulled away from you, panting as he reached down, grabbing the hem of your shirt before yanking it off of you. "Wait, wait, wait," you gasped, looking at him. "I thought the doctor said you need to take it easy," you panted as he reached behind you, unclasping your bra.

"I haven't been able to fuck you for three weeks," he rasped, gripping your shoulders as he brought his mouth down to your breasts, swirling his tongue around your nipple. You gasped, leaning into him as he peered up at you, grinning. "Even if I wake up tomorrow morning and I can't fucking move, I'll know it was worth it."

Spencer closed his mouth around your nipple and you curled your fingers around his hair, moaning as he sucked on your nipple before he moved to the other one, swirling his tongue around it fervidly. You reached down, palming the bulge in his pants as he moaned against your breast, pushing your shoulders against the door.

"Fuck," you moaned, grinding your hips into his as he reached up, slapping your cheek lightly.

"No. You can't do that anymore. Remember?" He pulled away from you, smirking down at you as you glared up at him, jutting your chin out at him.

"Then freak you," you said, reaching down and grabbing his belt buckle, pulling it loose.

"Yeah, freak you, too," he grinned at you as you pushed his pants and boxers down, freeing his hard dick. You pushed him back into the apartment, pulling your pants down as Spencer unbuttoned his shirt. His thighs hit the back of the couch as you both tossed the precluding garments to the side.

You dropped to your knees in front of him, pushing his legs against the couch as you immediately dragged your tongue up his dick in a long, thick stripe, maintaining eye contact with him as you swirled your tongue around the tip, smirking as Spencer's lips parted, gripping the top of the couch with his hands.

You took him in your mouth, flattening your tongue against him as you made your ascent, Spencer's moan filling your ears with content as he reached down, wrapping a hand around your hair. He was right— you hadn't fucked in three weeks. From his dad's death to his kidnapping and to his recovery in the hospital and having to attend his father's funeral and flying back to Quantico— it felt like it had been longer, and you were both practically writhing with desire for each other.

Digging your nails into Spencer's skin, you brought your head forward tantalizingly slow, swirling your tongue around him as you went. Spencer moaned, wrapping his hand around your hair before he pulled you back, looking down at you as he said, "I put up with a lot with you, but I will not put up with being teased."

You grinned at him, giggling as you replied, "I'm sorry, sir."

He shot you a look before he pulled his hand away, leaning back against the couch as he said, "Do the job right, or I will have to punish you."

"You can do that either way, Dr. Reid," you giggled, gripping his hips as you pushed your head forward, taking him deeper this time, hearing Spencer's groan reverberate around the room as he hit the back of your throat. You gagged slightly, letting a moan vibrate against his dick as you bobbed your head up and down at a quicker pace. Spencer bucked his hips, pushing himself deeper inside your mouth as a line of spit trailed down your chin, watching Spencer.

He looked completely lost in luxury in the midst of the darkness cloaking the room, his mouth hanging open as he gripped the couch, his knuckles stark white. He moaned as his dick twitched inside your mouth, pulling you off of him by your hair before he grabbed your arm, pulling you up to your feet.

He gripped your hips, leading you over to his desk in the corner before grabbing you beneath your arms, lifting you up on the desk. He pushed your legs apart, gripping your hips before he slammed into you and you clung to him, scratching his back and moaning as he quickly started to thrust into you, groaning beside your ear.

"Jesus, I almost forgot how good you feel," Spencer moaned, pulling you closer to him as you leaned back on your hands, closing your eyes as you groaned. He bottomed out inside you, his nails dragging up your body as he pulled out of you before snapping his hips forward, slamming against your g-spot.

You cried out as you gripped the edge of the desk, using it to hold yourself up as Spencer completely ravaged into you, his nails digging into your skin as he moaned, leaving bright red lacerations in his wake. Your skin burned at his touch, wincing as he dragged his nails down your body, digging your own nails into the hard wood of the desk as papers scattered across the floor, flying off the desk as Spencer completely slammed into you, the desk rocking beneath you.

The sound of your moans melding together filled the void of silence echoing around the room, sweat glistening off your bodies in the pale illumination of the night as Spencer buried his face in your neck, nipping at your skin as you flung your arms around him, moaning as you crooked your neck to the side, allowing him further access to you. Spencer rammed his hips forward, hitting your g-spot repeatedly as you dragged your hands up his back, feeling him groan against your neck as you gripped his shoulders.

You pushed him away from you, climbing off the desk before bringing Spencer down with you, pushing him down on the ground as you swung a leg over his, straddling his lap. You knew you both weren't going to last long. The bedroom seemed like a million miles away as you placed your hands on Spencer's shoulders, grinning down at him as you sat on his dick, trapping it against his stomach as you slid your hips back and forth, teasing him. "The doctor said you can't overexert yourself," you smirked at him. He gripped your hips, moaning emphatically as you said, "So I think it's my turn."

"Fuck, (Y/N)," Spencer rasped, squeezing his eyes shut.

"What was that? Sorry, I didn't hear you."

Spencer opened his eyes, glaring at you as he dug his nails into your skin, moving your hips back and forth at a swifter pace. "Darling, I swear to god-"

"-Tell me what you want, Spencer," you giggled, lifting your hips off of him, teasing the tip of his dick with your wet entrance as he groaned, bucking his hips against yours. "Go on, little boy. Tell me what you want me to do."

"Stop being a brat and just fuck me already," he gasped, his nails digging so harshly into your skin, you wondered if it would draw blood.

"You want me to fuck you?"

"God fucking damnit, (Y/N)!"

That was the last thing Spencer said before you finally sank down on his dick, both of you moaning as you rocked your hips forward, pushing him deeper inside you. Spencer groaned as you leaned down, pressing your lips to his jawline, kissing down his chest as you rocked your hips back and forth, starting to ride him. You brought your lips down to one of his scars, kissing over it slowly before you moved to the next, kissing it as if your touch could heal him, hearing him moan as he moved his hands to your breasts, palming them.

You lifted your head, placing your hands on Spencer's chest as you clenched around him. He moaned, bucking his hips as you clicked your tongue at him in disapproval, saying, "No, no, no. I already told you— it's my turn. Keep your hips down."

"Oh, you're so in for it later," Spencer moaned as he rolled your nipples between his fingers. You grabbed one of his hands, moving it down to your clit. He slid his thumb between where your bodies met, rubbing your clit in rapid circles as you groaned, clenching your teeth in absolute fucking pleasure as you flashed him the best smile you could muster through the blinding abeyance of remembering what it was like to be with Spencer in this way.

"I hope that's a promise," you said, slamming down on his dick as Spencer let out a powerful whine, a loud moan rolling past your lips as he hit your sweet spot, clenching around him.

Spencer's dick twitched inside of you as he moved your clit in circles in time with each crash of your hips, his eyes watching your breasts as they moved with every bounce of your body, groaning as he pushed his head into the hard wood of the flooring. "Fucking hell," he moaned as he quickened his movements on your clit, your groans running together as you both neared your orgasms.

"Does that feel good?" You asked him, gritting your teeth as you felt the knot in your stomach start to unwind, smirking down at him as you swiped at the sheen of sweat covering your forehead. "Tell me, baby. Does it feel good? Am I gonna make you come?"

Spencer nodded his head at you and you leaned down, bringing your lips beside his ear as you said, "I don't remember telling you to nod your head. I wanna hear you say it. Do I make you feel good?"

"Oh, fuck— yes," Spencer moaned loudly beside your ear.

"Are you gonna come for me?" You asked, grazing your teeth along his earlobe lightly.

"Yes," he whined, burying his face in your neck as he sucked at your skin, leaving kisses in his wake as his other hand snaked around your waist, landing a soft slap on your ass.

You pulled away from him, grinding your hips into his as you said, "Then make me come first, little boy."

Spencer moaned at your words, bucking his hips as he pushed himself deeper inside you, moving your clit in rapid circles as his other hand dug his nails into your ass before smacking it a second time. Your legs started to shake as your pussy throbbed around his dick, digging your nails into his chest as you cried out, your eyes falling shut as you came, moaning Spencer's name in a string of lewd expletives. Spencer moaned as he thrusted his hips upward, fucking you through your orgasm as you shuddered, feeling his dick throb inside of you before he finally came, shooting his cum inside you as he groaned loudly, scrunching his eyebrows in pleasure. You pulled off of him, collapsing on top of his chest as you both panted, placing your hand on his chest.

"Oh, fuck," Spencer moaned, pushing your hair out of your face.

"Was that good?" You asked, looking at him.

Spencer laughed at your words, kissing the top of your head as he shook his head. "That was incredible, darling," he said, smirking at you. "But you are so in for it later."

"You say that," you giggled, tracing the outlines of his chest with your finger, "but I'm still a brat."

"Yeah, at least you're my brat."

Spencer wrapped his arms around you as he sat up, kissing your cheek. You giggled as you wrapped your arms around him, letting him plant kisses over your face before he came to your lips, kissing you fervently. He poured all his love into the kiss, his arms squeezing you as his lips moved with yours, fitting together perfectly as if they'd been made just for each other, tugging on your lip before he pulled away, smiling at you. "You're so beautiful," he said, kissing your shoulder.

"Even when I'm all sweaty?" You asked as you stood to your feet, extending your hands out to Spencer. You helped him to his feet, smiling up at him.

"You're beautiful all the time," he replied, hooking his finger beneath your chin before tilting your head back, kissing you. He grabbed your hand, leading you into the bedroom as he said, "Come on. I'll clean you up."

He wiped away the mess slipping quickly down your thighs with a warm wash cloth, planting two kisses to your thighs before letting you pee. He handed you a pair of pajamas that you had in your bag. You'd just come from the airport. Spencer hadn't been cleared to fly due to the extent of his injuries so he had to stay in Vegas for the past three weeks. Hotch let you stay with him, saying that you could both use a break after everything that happened. You were able to be there for him at the funeral and you'd gotten to know Diana a lot better.

She'd said that she was happy for you— that she thought you were good for Spencer. And hopefully you'd marry him so that she could finally have some grandbabies. Spencer had blushed at her words, saying, "Mom, stop," as you'd laughed. You were happy that you'd been able to put a smile on both their faces despite what they were going through that week with the funeral.

Every time you saw Spencer smile, you swore, the fucking room lit up. He had the biggest, most charming smile you'd ever seen, and you were so happy that you finally got to call it yours. Your boyfriend's smile. The smile that belonged to the man that you love.

You changed into your pajamas, looking over at Spencer as he pulled on a pair of sweatpants, his eyes flicking to yours. You walked over to him, looking at him for a moment before looking down at the healed tissue from the stab wounds covering his torso, placing your hands over his shoulders before you looked up at him, noticing that he was blushing. "They're gross. I know," he said.

"Gross? No— I think they make you look tough," you replied, smiling at him. "And, besides, nothing could ever make you look gross. You're too pretty for that."

"Am I now?"

You nodded your head at him, giggling. Spencer reached out with his hand, smiling at you as he brushed his thumb over your cheek, saying, "I love you so much."

"And I don't think I'll ever be able to pay you back for being there for me in Vegas," he added, frowning at you. "I... I was a mess. And... the only thing that got me through it was you."

"I'm so glad that you're finally mine," he whispered as you smiled up at him, resting your head in the palm of his hand as he pushed his other hand through your hair, smiling at you. "You're everything to me."

"You're everything to me," you replied.

"Stay with me?" Spencer asked, and you nodded your head at him.

"Forever."

He led you over to bed, letting you climb in beneath the covers before sliding in beside you, wrapping his arms around you. He planted a kiss to the top of your head, resting his head over yours as he said, "I love you, (Y/N)."

You closed your eyes, snuggling your head into his chest as you smiled, reveling in the way that he smelled of cinnamon and citrus before you sighed, telling him, "I love you, too."

"Try not to snore too loudly tonight."

"And now you just ruined the fucking moment."

Spencer laughed at your words, yawning softly in your hair as he said, "I can't help it. You're just too damn cute when you're mad. Also—" He paused, hitting your arm lightly— "no cussing."

"Sorry. No promises with me, Dr. Reid."

~~~

𝐴𝑈𝑇𝐻𝑂𝑅'𝑆 𝑁𝑂𝑇𝐸.
heyoo i decided to give you guys one last smut chapter, you're welcome ehehe. i love y'all!! last chapter will hopefully be up tomorrow :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 1.6K 33
"๐•€ ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐• ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•€'๐•ž ๐••๐•ฃ๐• ๐•จ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜" "๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•€'๐•๐• ๐•’๐•๐•จ๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•“๐•– ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ก๐•ฆ๐•๐• ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐•’๐•”๐•œ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•—๐•’๐•”๐•–" ...
196K 4.3K 30
๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ข๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ž๐™œ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ก๐™™...
126K 2.3K 29
Hotch x Reader You joined the BAU at a fairly young age, little did you know it would not only become your life but your family. When Jason left you...