Call Out My Name [spencer rei...

By constantpanicmode

𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜ð‘Ēð‘Ą 𝑚ð‘Ķ 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒, 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜ð‘Ēð‘Ą 𝑚ð‘Ķ 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 ð‘Īℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 ð‘Ķ𝑜ð‘Ē, 𝑠𝑜 ïŋ―... More

0. call out my name
1. the wolf
2. high
3. cross your mind
4. crazy in love
5. watch me burn
6. do it for me
7. not afraid anymore
8. lies in the dark
9. pray
10. where you belong
11. bom bidi bom
12. sacrifice
13. finish line
14. code blue
16. wicked games
17. love me like you do
18. she
19. baby
20. do i wanna know?
21. hold on
21.1. update
22. sign of the times
23. never tear us apart
24. god is a woman
25. train wreck
26. one night only
27. swim
28. capital letters
28.1. love me harder
28.2. thank you

15. the hills

48.8K 873 5K
By constantpanicmode

𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆.
• exhibitionism • degradation • praise kink • biting • gagging • face-slapping

Spencer's words echoed inside your mind like a song you could never get out, repeating themselves over and over to you in your head as you gazed out your window, admiring the soft hues of blue and purple fading into each other, stars like scattered moon dust across the night sky. So I can prove to you just how much you mean to me— that's what he'd said to you. Butterflies erupted in your stomach as the words resounded in your mind one last time, turning your head around to look at him beside you.

Spencer focused intently on the road before him as he drove to the hotel, a smile of contentment crossing his lips. Since the day that you had met him, you'd only ever been able to see Spencer in one way— the youngest on the team before you, a shy, reserved genius, who had his own weird idiosyncrasies, but the kindest soul that you'd ever met. He had a hard time voicing his own feelings, but he'd always be the first one to rush to make sure that you were okay. He was your friend.

Up until this moment, sitting with Spencer Reid in a rental car, driving to some shitty hotel in the middle of Las Vegas, you'd never been able to see him the way that you were looking at him now.

Fuck. You weren't supposed to have feelings for him— he was your fucking dom, not to mention your colleague. But a part of you couldn't help but wonder— and hope, maybe— that Spencer had also come to the same realization that you had as you were dancing.

What if he had?

What did that mean for you then?

His voice pulled you out of your thoughts. "We're here," he said, his voice soft. You followed him into the hotel, waiting for him to check in before walking with you to the elevator, piling into the weighted contraption with other guests. Spencer grabbed your hand, pulling you to the back of the elevator as the lift jolted to a start, making its ascent to your floor.

The elevator music played softly in the background, filling the void of reticence within the elevator as you rocked back and forth on your heels, enjoying the comfortable silence between you and the other passengers until you were hit with a abrupt influx of shock when you suddenly felt Spencer's hand on your hip. His fingers pushed beneath the hem of your dress, his hand resting on the curve of your ass as your heart pounded inside your chest. You looked up at him, biting down on your lip as he sweetly smiled back at you, acting as if his fucking hand was not on your fucking ass.

Spencer looked away from you as he moved his hand between your thighs, a soft whimper leaving you as he pushed his fingers into your panties, dragging them up your slit. Wetness pooled between your thighs as you parted your lips, sucking in a deep breath, your mind racing as you tried to keep as quiet as you possibly could, Spencer's finger starting to circle your clit.

A soft gasp flew past your lips as you hung your neck, your eyes fluttering shut. The people in the elevator thankfully seemed to pay no attention to you, caught up in their own whirlwinds of conversation. Spencer's finger swiped over your clit, bending down slightly so that he could reach you.

He brought his lips beside your ear, chuckling softly to you as he whispered, "You're so fucking wet for me."

Taking a deep breath, you leaned your head back, clenching your hands into fists. "Don't make a fucking sound," Spencer whispered to you, his fingers curling around the fabric of your panties before pushing two fingers inside you, curling them. Breathing out a quietened gasp, you took your bottom lip between your teeth as Spencer finger-fucked you on the fucking elevator, clenching around his fingers.

He groaned softly into your hair at the sudden tightness around his fingers, his teeth clandestinely grazing your earlobe. Finally, the elevator dinged and he pulled his fingers out of you, waiting until the other people exited the elevator before pulling you down the hall, leading you to where your room was.

He reached into his back pocket, looking at you as he pulled the key card out, lifting his other hand to your lips. "Open," he ordered, and you obeyed, opening your mouth as he pushed his fingers past your lips. You gripped his wrist, swirling your tongue around his fingers, maintaining eye contact with him as you followed his instructions, raising a curious brow at him. Spencer groaned softly, his lips parting as you sucked on his fingers, tasting yourself on him.

He pushed the key card into the lock, swinging the door open before his hand moved to your throat, gripping it as he pushed you into the room, kicking the door shut behind him. "God, I wanna fuck you so hard to the point that you call out my name so fucking loud, they will hear you at Quantico."

"Is that how much I mean to you then?" You asked, smirking at him as you leaned into his touch, giggling inquiringly. "Using me as your play thing?"

"There are so many things that I wanna do to you," he said, his other hand slipping past your dress and yanking your underwear off, throwing them to the side, "and not enough time in the world to do them all."

"Well," you said, shrugging your shoulders at him, "why don't we just spend the rest of our lives in here?"

"Don't tempt me. I could spend forever fucking you if it were up to me."

Spencer pulled his hand away from your throat, grabbing the hem of your dress before pulling it off of you. He reached behind you, pulling at the clasp of your bra as you reached up, pulling his tie loose. Spencer tossed your bra to the side, his lips immediately connecting with your neck as you grabbed the collar of his shirt, ripping it off of him savagely, buttons popping off and flying around you, hitting the floor beneath you. You threw his shirt to the side, reaching down to grab his belt, palming the hardened bulge in his pants.

Spencer sucked on your neck, groaning as you pulled his belt buckle loose and unbuttoned his trousers, pushing them and his boxers down before you both simultaneously kicked your shoes off. Spencer gripped your throat, pushing you back into the room as he cocked his head to the side, looking at you with a newfound darkness in his eyes. "Say it," he commanded you, guiding you to the window in the room, pushing your back against it. "I wanna hear you say it."

"Say what?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

Sticking your chin out at him, you smirked at him. "I'm yours."

That was all you needed to say before Spencer whipped you around, pushing your bare chest flat up against the window, careless as to anyone who could see you as he wrapped an arm around your waist, his other hand wrapping around his dick as he dragged it along your wet entrance, emitting a loud moan from you. "Tell me what you want, darling," he whispered, his lips beside your ear.

"I- I want you," you whined in response.

"To do what?"

"T- To fuck me."

"I'm sorry," Spencer whispered to you, pumping his dick in his hand as he forced your body up against the window, pressing your cheek to the glass. "What was that?"

"Jesus, are you hard of hearing or something?" You rasped.

Spencer brought his hand down on your cheek, a loud gasp bursting from your chest as you looked back at him, your eyes wide. His dick barely entered you before pulling back out, a loud whine rolling past your lips. "Don't be a fucking brat. Tell me what you want and I'll do it." Spencer brought his lips to your shoulder, looking up at you for a moment before he whispered, "I'd do anything for you."

He sank his teeth into your shoulder, biting down gently as you cried out, your eyes falling shut as he nibbled at the skin, his tongue teasing the sensitized flesh. "Fuck! Fuck me. Please," you begged him, bucking your hips against him. "Please... Please fuck me. Oh, fuck."

Spencer pulled his head away from your shoulder, his warm breath hitting your skin as he whispered, "As you wish."

He snapped his hips forward, pushing himself deep inside you and you gasped. Spencer clung to your stomach, pushing himself deeper inside you as you angled your hips, holding yourself up against the window as Spencer rammed your body forward, your chest hitting the glass, the frigidness from the night air cool against the window, burning your skin.

Spencer's lips reconnected with your shoulder, groaning against your skin as he thrusted into you from behind, hitting you deeper each time. "Fuck," you groaned, your breath fogging up the window, clinging to the sill as Spencer slammed into you, hitting your g-spot.

"Fuck, Spencer," you whimpered, leaning your head back against his shoulder as he drove in and out of you at a rapid, tenacious pace.

"I wanna hear you fucking scream," he moaned to you, snapping his hips forward, burying himself deep inside you as one of his hands snaked down to your clit, rubbing it in time with each vigorous thrust.

"W- We're in a hotel. Fuck," you gasped, reaching for anything within your grasp as Spencer plowed into you, holding you upright as he strenuously fucked you into the window, the raw, unrelenting passion washing over you, your body clashing against his in a state of numbing pleasure.

"I don't care. I want everyone to know how I make you feel," Spencer grunted, bringing his lips beside your ear. He pounded into you, groaning emphatically as his dick twitched inside you, your pussy clenching around him. "Show me how I make you feel, darling."

"Spencer," you whined, your legs quaking in his grasp.

"Show me. Show me, (Y/N)."

"Spencer," you gasped, louder this time.

"Louder," he growled, canting his hips forward, slamming into yours with bruising force, pounding against your g-spot.

The name of the man that you so dangerously desired came rushing past your lips, your eyes falling shut as you called out his name, throwing everything else that mattered to the fucking wind.

"Spencer!" You cried. "Spencer! Fuck!"

"That's a—" Spencer paused, moaning beside your ear— "good girl. Fuck, you feel so good." His fingers circled your clit, slamming your body up against the window. "Are you gonna come for me?"

You could only moan in response, feeling the knot begin to unwind in your stomach as you neared your orgasm, your head swimming from the pure, indisputable bliss. "Answer me," Spencer rasped, his dick throbbing inside you as he neared his own ending, his hips pounding into yours. "Answer me, darling."

"Fuck— yes," you whined.

"Tell me who makes you feel this good, slut," he groaned to you. "I wanna hear you say it. Tell me who makes you feel like this."

"Fuck— you, Spencer! You! Only you!"

That was the last thing you said before you both came, your cries filling the void of silence in the room as Spencer kissed up your neck, pulling out of you. He pulled you away from the window before he pushed you down on the bed, not wasting any time to climb over you as he mumbled, "We're not finished yet."

He reached for his belt, folding it before pushing it inside your mouth, saying, "Bite down." You did as you were told, sinking your teeth into the leather as Spencer lined himself up with your entrance, pushing into you. His hands found yours, pulling them over your head as your moan slipped past the belt between your teeth. Spencer slammed into you, both of you groaning, sweat dripping off your bodies as he thrusted into you, his lips connecting with your neck.

He left hickeys in his wake, slamming into you at an alarming pace as you squeezed your eyes shut, biting down on the belt, your spit soaking the brown leather. Spencer pulled his head away from you, looking down at you as he forced your hands down into the mattress, watching you as you gave into him completely, letting him have his way with you, dissolving into the unwavering desire for each other.

"Open your eyes," he groaned, his breath hitching in his throat. "I wanna see you when you come."

You opened your eyes, gazing into Spencer's as he snapped his hips forward, bottoming out inside you. His other hand moved to your clit, helping you to your second orgasm as he peered down at you, his mouth agape as he thrusted into you, your legs quivering as you wrapped them around his waist, creating a tighter space for him to move in.

Spencer grabbed one of your hands, bringing it down to your lower stomach, leaving it there as he thrusted into you, feeling your stomach bulge beneath your palm. "Do you feel that?" He asked, groaning as he looked down at you, perspiration gathering on his forehead. "That means that you're mine."

You groaned, nodding your head as your stomach bulged with every thrust forward until Spencer pulled his hands away from you, stabilizing himself on his palms before he groaned loudly, his eyes falling shut and his mouth dropping open as his cum shot inside you. You came moments after, your pussy throbbing as you moaned through the belt in your mouth. You made eye contact with him, groaning as he fucked you through both your orgasms, his eyes boring holes into you.

He fell on top of you, burying his face in your neck as he moaned, pulling himself out of you. You wrapped your arms around his waist, pulling him closer to you as you panted, swiping at the sheen of sweat covering your forehead. The familiar ache settled between your thighs, your skin burning from where he'd bitten you, your body quivering beneath his.

"Fuck," Spencer moaned as he rolled off of you, rubbing his eyes. He looked over at you, a smile crossing his lips before he leaned over, placing a hand in your hair as he pulled you into him, pressing his lips softly to yours. You threaded your fingers through his curls, curling your fingers around his hair as you pulled him closer to you, deepening the kiss.

As Spencer pulled away from you, he pushed a hand through your hair, smiling at you as he said, "That is how much you mean to me."

"Just because I offered to come to Vegas with you?" You asked, curious.

"That, and so much more."

Spencer stood from the bed, walking into the bathroom and grabbing a wad of toilet paper, walking back over to you to clean the mess slipping quickly down your thighs. "Get up," he whispered to you as he grabbed your hand, pulling you off the bed. "Let's clean you up."

~~~

𝐴𝑈𝑇𝐻𝑂𝑅'𝑆 𝑁𝑂𝑇𝐸.
this chapter was originally going to be called "heaven" but i was blasting "the hills" by the weekend the entire time i was writing it and i felt like it fit better so i changed it ehehe. I HOPE Y'ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER!! (ahh this story's so fun to write fjskdhd)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4.2K 30
𝙊ð™Ģ ð™Đ𝙝𝙚 ð™Ļ𝙊𝙧𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙞ð™Đ ð™Ļ𝙚𝙚ð™Ēð™Ļ ð™Đ𝙝𝙖ð™Đ ð˜žð™™ð™šð™Ąð™žð™Ģ𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙚ð™Ŧ𝙚ð™Ļ 𝙝𝙖ð™Ļ 𝙚ð™Ŧ𝙚𝙧ð™Ūð™Đ𝙝𝙞ð™Ģ𝙜 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙊𝙧𝙚𝙙 ð™Ī𝙊ð™Đ. 𝙎𝙝𝙚'ð™Ļ 𝙗ð™Īð™Ąð™™...
59.1K 1.5K 16
- ͙ۊۊĖĨ˚┊❛ ❜┊˚ ͙ۊۊĖĨ◌ Reid's sister, for most of her life's has always allowed her past to haunt and shape her future, but what's happens when her past...
120K 2.3K 29
Hotch x Reader You joined the BAU at a fairly young age, little did you know it would not only become your life but your family. When Jason left you...
814K 19.4K 40
˚* āЈâœĐ‧₊ 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 | ❝ look into his angel eyes, one look and you're hypnotized. ❞ - ð˜Ēð˜Ŋð˜Ļð˜Ķ𝘭 ð˜Ķ𝘚ð˜Ķð˜ī , 𝘈𝘉𝘉𝘈 ˚* āЈâœĐ‧₊ [ cm! season...