Call Out My Name [spencer rei...

By constantpanicmode

π‘ π‘œ π‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘šπ‘¦ π‘›π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’, π‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘šπ‘¦ π‘›π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’ π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘› 𝑖 π‘˜π‘–π‘ π‘  π‘¦π‘œπ‘’, π‘ π‘œ οΏ½... More

0. call out my name
1. the wolf
2. high
4. crazy in love
5. watch me burn
6. do it for me
7. not afraid anymore
8. lies in the dark
9. pray
10. where you belong
11. bom bidi bom
12. sacrifice
13. finish line
14. code blue
15. the hills
16. wicked games
17. love me like you do
18. she
19. baby
20. do i wanna know?
21. hold on
21.1. update
22. sign of the times
23. never tear us apart
24. god is a woman
25. train wreck
26. one night only
27. swim
28. capital letters
28.1. love me harder
28.2. thank you

3. cross your mind

70.1K 1.3K 10.5K
By constantpanicmode

Most people would say, "it's too late to turn back now," or, "you're gonna regret it in the long run." Not you. You were enjoying every single second of sitting beside Spencer Reid in his car as he drove you to his apartment, twisting his hands nervously around the steering wheel. You looked over at him, furrowing your brows as you said, "Spencer, it's just me."

"I'm just worried you're not gonna be able to look at me the same after you see this side of me," he said to you. "(Y/N), I need you to understand that the dominant side of me is very different than the side of me you see at work."

"I kind of got that already," you mumbled, chewing on your thumbnail as you looked out the window, watching the streetlights fly by in a blur, the sky blending into different shades of purple and blue as the sun was setting.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah?"

"If we do this," he started to say to you, "if I show you this part of my world— the team can never know. Do you understand? You can't say anything about this to any of them."

"Why would I?" You asked, looking at him. "You think I want them to know I've been letting their shy coworker spank me and choke me and tie me to his bed too?"

A subtle smile overtook his lips, his grip relaxing on the steering wheel at the sound of your words. You smirked at him, folding your hands together in your lap as you asked, "So is that what you're going to do? Are you going to spank me and choke me and tie me to your bed?"

"Not tonight," he replied, shaking his head at you. "But I've got something in mind."

You grinned, feeling your heart jolt with elation. "(Y/N)?" You heard Reid say. "I want you to know— tonight is just going to be a test run. I won't be offended if you don't end up liking it. We can just move on. Forget it ever happened. I mean, I... I- I would hate to lose you as a friend over something so minuscule."

"Reid," you said, smiling at him as you reached out, ruffling your hand through his curls, "you could never lose me. Besides— what makes you think I'm not going to like it?"

He smiled at you, turning into his apartment complex and pulling into a parking spot. He'd been to your apartment twice over the past year you'd been with the BAU but you'd never been to his. You opened your door, stepping out of the car and looking around, a smile tugging on the corners of your lips. Your eyes landed on Reid and you noticed he was staring at you, a wide smile stretching across his lips. "What?" You asked, laughing.

"Come on." He motioned with his finger for you to follow him, leading you inside and up the stairs to the first door on the second floor— apartment twenty-three. He grabbed his keys, pushing them into the lock and turning it, opening the door and stepping to the side to allow you to enter in first. "Make yourself at home," he said to you.

"Is it bad that I actually don't feel nervous?" You asked, peeling off your blazer as you glanced around at the apartment, giggling to yourself. You expected nothing less from a genius with an IQ of 187— simple decor, his PhD's hanging on the walls, bookshelves stacked full with books. You hung your blazer on the coat rack beside the door, turning around to face Reid as he closed the door, locking it.

"It's not bad," he replied, walking past you, smiling at you. He walked over to the desk, setting his satchel down. "But, if at any point it gets to be too much, you need to let me know."

"So... use a safe word, is what you're saying."

"Exactly."

"Hmm..." Your eyes scanned the apartment, your gaze landing on the black and white mechanism sitting in the corner. You tapped your finger against your lips, smiling to yourself as you asked, "What about piano?"

"That works," you heard Spencer laugh. "Now, remember that word— and use it, if needed. Always remember that communication is key here."

"So how does this start?" You asked, striding past him as you walked over to the couch, plopping down on a cushion.

"Is there anything you'd like first? Water? Tea?"

"Honestly, I just want you to stop being so cautious and show me already," you said, looking over your shoulder at him as you pulled one of your heels off, dropping it on the floor. "Come on, Reid. I'm here. I'm ready! Let's do this already."

"I just wanna make sure that you're sure first," he said, walking around the couch and sitting down beside you as you kicked off your other heel. "Because the things that I've done before— it's not all very vanilla, (Y/N)."

"Okay, and neither am I," you rolled your eyes. You couldn't help but notice the way that his hands twitched at your defiant response, a deviant smirk forming against your lips. Your eyes found Reid's before you brazenly brought your hand down on his thigh, leaning into him as his eyes widened, watching you as you took your bottom lip between your teeth, purring to him, "And here I thought you were supposed to be the dominant one."

"(Y/N)," he said to you, his voice full of vigilance, "I don't think you understand how a dominant/submissive relationship is supposed to work."

You dragged your hand up his trousers, feeling his dick twitch beneath your touch as you giggled, grinning at him. "Then teach me. I thought that's what we were supposed to be doing here? Or is it gonna have to be the other way aro-"

Before the words could leave your mouth his hand was on your throat, not applying any pressure as he pressed your body against the cushions, moving his knee to nestle between your legs, hovering over you. He cocked his head to the side, a scowl stretching across his lips as he growled to you, "If you're going to act like a brat, then I will have to punish you like one."

You tilted your head back, leaning into his touch as you grinned, saying to him, "Then do it. What's taking so long?"

"I'm sorry if you find me trying to be a gentleman— seeing as this is your first time doing this— disappointing. Would you rather I call you a filthy whore and make you bend over my desk as I spank you?"

"Anything would be better than this," you replied, motioning to his body stance with your hands.

"If you're not happy with this," he said to you, his mouth so close to yours, you could feel his warm breath on your face, "then I can make you do something else."

"I'd like to see you try."

You couldn't help the little giggle that escaped you as you watched Spencer's reaction to your words. You were wholeheartedly committed to being 100% a complete and total brat, and it was clear that Spencer wasn't used to it. He removed his hand from your throat, standing in front of you as he crossed his arms. "I'm gonna say this once, and if you disobey me, there will be consequences. Go in the bedroom, take off your clothes, and wait for me there."

"Yes, sir," you said, standing from the couch and saluting to him, smiling to yourself as you walked towards the bedroom, squeezing your thighs together as you walked, needing something, anything, to relieve the nagging friction that was building between them.

You didn't hesitate to tear off the white blouse you were wearing, pulling down your black slacks and folding them neatly on the chair in the bedroom. You went to remove your bra until you felt a pair of hands on your shoulders, a small gasp leaving you. "Relax, (Y/N), it's me," you heard Spencer's voice whisper beside your ear.

He brought a navy blue satin blindfold out in front of you, your heart lurching in your chest as you asked, "A blindfold?"

"Is that okay?"

"Yeah, it's just... I didn't get to finish," you said, letting out a quiet breath as he tied the blindfold around your eyes, blocking your vision, your heart pounding inside your chest. Your skin burned where he touched you, feeling the blood pumping through your veins.

"Don't worry." Spencer's laugh rang out around you, his voice moving as he stood in front of you, his hands pulling at the clasp of your bra. "I got it."

His fingers hooked beneath the straps, sliding them off your shoulders, the cold air hitting your exposed breasts. Wow. Okay. This was actually happening. On instinct, you wrapped your arms around yourself, feeling heat rush to your face. "(Y/N)," you heard Spencer say softly, his hands grabbing your wrists, pulling them away from you, "it's okay. You don't have to hide from me."

"Listen to me," he whispered, his warm breath hitting your chest as he brought his head down to your boobs, his thumb swiping lightly over one of your nipples. You arched your back, whining softly under your breath as you took your bottom lip between your teeth, leaning into his featherlight touch. "You are not allowed to come."

"Wha- What?" You gasped, a groan being ripped from the back of your throat as you felt his tongue glide over your hardened nipple, your hand immediately going to his hair and pulling on it.

"You heard me. You cannot come." He pulled his mouth away from you, a whine leaving you as you felt him grab you by the wrist, pulling you. His fingers slipped into the hem of your panties, pulling them down before he grabbed you by the waist, helping you to sit back on the bed. "You remember your safe word?"

"Mhm. Can we get on with it already?"

Next thing you knew, you heard a drawer open and your wrist was grabbed, gently pulling you higher up on the bed before you felt something wrap around it. A more confident smirk formed against your lips, tilting your head back to look at Spencer, the blindfold unluckily blocking the sight of him tying you to the bed. "I thought you said you weren't going to be tying me up tonight."

"I don't have to if you don't want me to."

"Where would the fun be in that then?"

He laughed as he pulled on your ankles, tying them to the footboard. "Is that too tight?" He asked, placing a hand benignly on your leg.

"No. Can I ask what you're using to tie me up, though?" You asked, feeling the blood rush to your face again as Spencer pulled your legs open, realizing you were now completely and totally disclosed to him.

"It's nylon rope," you heard him say, feeling the bed dip by your feet. You pulled on the ropes, worried there might be a fucking wet spot beneath you from the growing anticipation of having Spencer touch you. You gulped as you felt him place his hands at either side of your hips, his breath hitting your wet core. You bucked your hips, hearing him laugh as he asked, "Is there anywhere I can't touch you?"

"No. Now come on. Otherwise I will have to take you up on that offer to introduce me to someone else."

"You're so needy."

"Maybe it's because you're taking too damn long."

Then you cried out, feeling his tongue drag mercilessly up your slit, tasting you. You felt him pat his hand lightly against your hip, his tongue swirling around your clit before he took it into his mouth, sucking lightly. "Finally," you moaned, wanting to continue pestering him, but it was close to impossible as he sucked your clit, the nearly-forgotten sensation hitting you like a fucking train.

You lolled your head back, pulling on the ropes binding you to the bed as you whimpered, bucking your hips. You felt Spencer bring his hand down on your stomach, holding you there as he dipped his tongue inside you, his teeth grazing your clit. "Fuck!" You cried out.

He pulled his head away from you, dragging two fingers up your wet slit as he hummed to you, "You're so wet for me. I've barely even touched you." You whimpered as you felt him push two fingers inside you, his thumb finding your clit and rubbing it in time with each thrust. "Are you seriously already close?"

"It's been awhile, okay? And what if I— shit— what if I don't tell you that I'm close and I come anyway?" You asked.

"Well, if you do that, then I will not hesitate to stop." You groaned at his response, grinding against his hand as he thrusted his fingers deep inside you, curling them as he hit your sweet spot. You clenched around his fingers, hearing him moan. "Fuck, you're so tight. I'm gonna ask you again. Are you close?"

"Yes," you whined, raising your hips off the bed. "I'm close."

You whimpered as you clenched around his fingers, wishing more than anything that you could see Spencer as you heard him moan again, curling his fingers inside you as he moved his thumb over your clit. After a few more thrusts, he retracted his fingers, and you whispered, "Fuck, no, please."

You heard a drawer open as you pulled helplessly on the ropes, wishing you were able to rub your thighs together. Suddenly, you felt something press against your clit, a high-pitched whine leaving you as you cried out, "Fuck, what is that!?"

"Just relax." Spencer placed a hand on your stomach, rubbing gentle circles with his thumb over your skin. You heard a soft beeping sound before you felt a strange sucking on your clit, jolting your hips as you gasped. A pair of lips latched onto your nipple, a tongue swirling over your areola as two fingers grabbed your other nipple, tugging on it.

"Shit," you rasped, pushing your head into the pillows, pulling on the ties. Spencer's tongue swiped over your nipple, his hand taking the other one between his fingers, twisting it. You felt your orgasm starting to build again, bucking your hips as you felt Spencer's other hand drag down your body, toying with your slit. "Fuck! How the fuck do you expect me not to come!?"

"You can do it," Spencer panted against your breast before taking it into his mouth, his teeth grazing the hardened peak. You hissed under your breath, feeling him push a finger inside you, curling it as the stimulator— yes, that's what it was, a stimulator— continued to tease your swollen clit. You cried out, turning your head to the side to suck on the skin of your forearm, needing something, anything, to distract you as Spencer's teeth latched onto your nipple, pulling it.

"Fuck!" You cried out.

"Are you close?"

"Yes! Fuck— I'm close."

He pulled his finger out of you, wiping it on the bedsheets before pulling the stimulator off of you. He continued to lick your boob, his hand palming your other breast. You bit down on your skin, your wrists and ankles burning from how much you'd already pulled on the ropes. "Spencer, I- I'm already close," you whimpered to him.

His tongue swirled around your nipple, taking it into his mouth. Your hips raised off the bed, crying out as you tugged on the ropes, feeling yourself teeter on the very edge of release. Then, within an instant, his head pulled away, and you let out a loud moan, biting your lip as you whimpered, "Fuck."

Spencer stood from the bed and you heard him breathing heavily, hearing him groan under his breath. A smile overcame your lips despite the complete misery you were in, knowing full well that Spencer was probably suffering just as much as you were. "You know, I could help you with that," you said, dragging your tongue across your top lip, making a soft sucking sound with your mouth.

"Not tonight, you won't be."

Two fingers were at your entrance again, pushing inside you easily from how wet you were, you letting out a soft whine, feeling his thumb start to circle your clit again. "Fuck, (Y/N)," you heard him rasp to you, his voice hoarse. "You look so beautiful like this."

"Oh, god, let me come. Please," you nearly cried to him, grinding against his hand.

"Should I?"

"Please, just... Please," you begged him, riding the brink of your orgasm as he curled his fingers inside you, his thumb moving your throbbing clit from side to side. "Let me come. Please!"

"No."

And, just like that, he pulled his fingers away, a harsh laugh leaving him as you threw your head back against the pillows, letting out a cry of frustration. For a moment, he disappeared, and returned moments later, pulling your hands and feet loose from the ropes. He helped you sit up, rubbing your wrists and ankles where they were sore before moving to take the blindfold off. Your eyes met his, seeing him smile at you as he draped a blanket across your shoulders, continuing to rub gentle circles into your skin.

Your gaze landed on the visible tent in his pant, chewing on your lip for a moment before you asked, "Are you sure you don't want me to help with that?"

"It'll go down in a minute. I'm fine. Tonight was supposed to be about you and introducing you to what I do anyway," he said to you, placing your hand on the bed before moving to the other one, massaging it lightly. "How was that... by the way?"

"Hmm... Awful," you replied, throwing a smirk his way as he looked up at you, his eyes widening. "You didn't let me fucking come. Do you know how long it's been since I've been able to do that!?"

He laughed, planting a chaste kiss against your wrist before he said, "Don't worry. You will. Very soon. The only reason I didn't let you tonight was so that it would make you wonder if you really do want more."

"So you want to?" You asked him. "You want to show me?"

"That's up to you," he replied. "Do you want to be my submissive?"

"Depends on if you're willing to put up with my brattiness," you giggled to him. He rolled his eyes at you, a small smile playing on his lips as he moved down the bed to rub your ankles. "Then yes," you told him, nodding your head at him. "Let's do it. I want to be your submissive."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

815K 19.4K 40
˚* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚Š 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 π„π˜π„π’ | ❝ look into his angel eyes, one look and you're hypnotized. ❞ - 𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 , π˜ˆπ˜‰π˜‰π˜ˆ ˚* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚Š [ cm! season...
120K 4.5K 42
━ 𝗔𝗔π—₯𝗒𝗑 π—›π—’π—§π—–π—›π—‘π—˜π—₯ ❝ π™±π™Ύπšˆ πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ πš‚πš„π™²π™· 𝙰 π™³πšπ™΄π™°π™Ό πšƒπ™Ύ 𝙼𝙴 ❞ β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ β–Œα°’ ༘ π“„Ή ΰ£ͺΛ–...
68.8K 1.7K 36
When Jennifer jareau and spencer reid realize they have feelings for each other how will their team react? How will they tell each other? This is my...
34K 711 25
Y/n recently transferred to the BAU. She quickly became closer to a fellow agent than she ever thought possible. Will her past ruin her future, or wi...