𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 -the who and led zep...

By Turnleft_atgreenland

𝑷𝑨𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫 𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑻𝑶 𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑬 『••✎••』 ... More

𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫)
𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐞
𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧**
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲
𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞
𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐚
𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨
𝐍𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐲𝐞
𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨
𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐏𝐨𝐰 𝐫. 𝐭𝐨𝐜. 𝐡
𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭 **
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐱𝐞, 𝐞𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐭
𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝐓𝐢𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝
𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧'
𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧'
𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞
𝐈𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨
𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

429 21 6
By Turnleft_atgreenland

𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶
☟︎
𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

the air was sweaty, stiff with the cracking breaths that drifted through their shivering lips. his eyes travleled around her, the contracting chest of hers that almost touched the sky every time she felt the need to grasp a handful of air.

" wow," she spoke, gently, her words speeding into his ears, even if the transportation was meant to be soft, and gentle.

his back soon faced the wall, and his eyes were up close with hers, that steel blue shade practically piercing the jade hue of hers.

his finger traced down her collarbone, greeting each poking bone, and creating a new bump that would pop up with his chilling pads of fingers.

"some might say that's making love," she joked, allowing a breathy chuckle to escape her lips.

and be shot up, the steel eyes turning into a dark charcoal, and that still almost smile morphing into a disgraced frown.

"i only make love to my wife," he hissed, retracting his finger to the side of his huffing body, as he now used his falling strength to sit himself up, and leave the now confused and hurt girl.

it had only been two days. forty eight hours. that's not the correct amount of time to fall in love, in reality.

she gazed at him, or rather his back, that faced her and only left her to image in scowl that had churned into his expression, the one she already had stamped in her flowing mind.

though it hurt her. destroyed her. she had only known a stranger, a man she's never had previous contact with, for two whole days, barely. yet she had already felt her heart beat just a bit faster, and shake around a little bit more each time he spoke to her, each time his voice enchanted her ears.

it crushed her to say she had fallen in love with this man, this close to be stranger. but he wasn't a strange in her mind, that's what she had to keep telling herself.

she has seen him countless times on her screen, in posters, whether that be his hair combed with gel or styled into a bouffant looking doo. he'd always have a microphone in his hand, that would soon be only centimeters away from smacking another band member in the face.

so was he a stranger? in her thoughts, the thousands of written words in the yellow tinted pages of a worn out novel ran through her mind, most of those pages, those dipped ink pens all said love can be seen at first sight.

oh how she wanted to let herself allow to drown in the new found feelings. but that worry, judgment lingered in her heart, that constant judgmental side of her banged every second on the door that led to her brain.

with a sigh, a shrug, and a slump out of the bed, her hand reminisced of the movements that were still imprinted in the memorable sheets.

her feet soon slipped into the first pair of shoes she could find, and her legs carried her out the door, a small dress hugged her body, but for some reason, and a very odd one, she felt guilty, unfaithful.

trying her hardest to swipe and whoosh those for foreign feelings out of the way, she continued her walk, just sorrowfully strolling down the side walk, taking in each gulping breath of nature.

it seemed everyone was in love, the leaves were whispering sweet nothings to the sticks that slept below, the rocks were skidding down the side walk, eager to meet the blown strands of grass. and the many couples that strolled, hand in hand, lips close to lips, all somehow followed her, and stuck out to her.

her hand scrambled through her seemingly cluttered coat pocket, feeling a need for that achingly tempting cigarette, and she got nothing.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 457 60
Anna Kelly has been eyeing him since she moved to Liverpool in the summer of 1957. A mutual obsession with rock n' roll and their big dreams bring th...
87.7K 3.4K 49
1964. You couldn't possibly be in 1964. In England, 1964? The last thing you'd known you were living in 2017 with a love for the music of Queen and a...
2.6K 408 64
There are some things that are hard to face: an addiction to drugs, and an addiction to love, to a person who will forever change your life and get a...
2.4K 119 12
Brian and Roger meet at the beach, and then a bunch of stuff happens. A bunch of weird stuff. Contains memes, memes and more memes. Surprisingly, it'...