๐˜ฝ๐™๐™ ๐ผ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐™๐™๐™‰

By rDec123

๐Ÿ”ž ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐Ÿ”ž One of those saga of two strangers turning into fuck-buddies slowly... More

It's Been a While!
๊ธˆ์ง€๋œ ( Dโ‚แตฃโ‚– โ‚˜โ‚’dโ‚‘ )
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 01 โšฃ ๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 03 - โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 04 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 05 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 06 โšฃ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 07 โšฃ ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 08 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 09 โšฃ ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 10 โšฃ ๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 10.5 โšฃ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 11 โšฃ ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 12 - โšฃ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 13 - โšฃ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต "๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ"
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 14 โšฃ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 15 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ค๐˜ฆ-๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 16 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ & ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 17 โšฃ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 18 - โšฃ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 19 โšฃ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๐˜ฐ๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 19.5 โšฃ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 20 - โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 21 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 22 โšฃ ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 23 โšฃ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 24 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 25 - โšฃ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 01
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 02

๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 02 - โšฃ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ต

2.8K 99 119
By rDec123

Since Jungkook fundamentally owned the place, if Taehyung knew where to go it wouldn't be much of a challenge. Jungkook observed for a while, not lending the poor doll a clue. Not to humiliate him in any way, Jungkook really was busy doing something else he knew he would regret later on if he hadn't.

You'll find out what.

As Jungkook turned the corner in a forgotten corridor, he was impressed to have seen Taehyung's enigmatic silhouette, busied esteeming the night view of Songdo-Dong city below him, through the glass wall.

How horny were they to have discovered a vacant area Jungkook himself hadn't yet acknowledged existed? There were zero employees, or people in general, everyone had left long ago. No security cameras, no patrol guards, nothing.

"We're so high up. I'm acrophobic." Taehyung cooed wryly, announcing that he appraised Jungkook's footsteps. Taehyung hadn't moved nor turned around, back facing Jungkook so eagerly.

Jungkook didn't like that.

"I can't tell when you're gonna attack. I'll count to 3, m'kay?" Taehyung said.

Whenever someone has their back towards him, it delivers him an uncertain feeling, especially as he may or may not be vexed right now. Unfortunately, he was and always will be the boss in these circumstances, no way he would allow this, his pride was higher than any horse— Jungkook was too valiant for his own good.

"One..." Taehyung began to count.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, finding the scene childish, approaching Taehyung with his guard loosened. Recognizing that their silhouette can be detected from the glass's reflection, being accessibly highlighted by the inky welkin.

"Two..."

"Thre—" Before Taehyung could finish, his silly game was put to a stop when Jungkook yanked his face closer by the nape of his neck. Taehyung fully reeled his body around after the horrid grip, bracing Jungkook opening his lips to land them perfectly on his own.

"Mmph!" Taehyung slightly whined through latched lips, astonished, overstimulated.

The entirety of his wet cavern tasted like gin, sour, hot, and savory, as if Taehyung was experiencing the drink anew, except better. Jungkook's lips were soft, as expected, grazing against his so roughly that he wished Jungkook would slow down so he could relish it.

For the first time ever, Taehyung was afraid to make any sudden movement so he wouldn't ruin it. Permitting Jungkook to do all the work, not even budging his agape mouth, hands having no idea where to go as he fisted Jungkook's broad chest— not shoving nor barricading him, resting there and lazing.

Jungkook noticed, growing annoyed over the second to a point where he inched an unoccupied hand and slapped the meaty flesh around Taehyung's ass.

"Ah—" He yelped, finally budging his mouth.

Jungkook replayed the kiss, this time, sliding his tongue between Taehyung's teeth, nudging Taehyung's tongue to entangle and untangle with his own, making contact with everything; his teeth, gum; licking him with no limit.

Taehyung overtly regained his spirit back once he was used to Jungkook's gruffness, then made a move as well, pushing the balance in their bodies against the wall behind Jungkook.

Jungkook gasped at the impact of Taehyung's thirsty strength; his cold fingers roaming up to clutch Jungkook's brown, sweaty locks, his other hand squeezing the life out of Jungkook's rock hard bicep.

"Hmmfph!" Taehyung couldn't help but exhale out the air he should use to moan, wafting the hotness all over Jungkook's concentrated face.

The fire strived inside their bloodstreams, burning them bone-to-skin as they pressed chest-to-chest together, as if they were about to morph into one person; Taehyung straddling on Jungkook's knee, grinding against him.

Jungkook felt like he was losing control after Taehyung took control, he wanted it back. So, to gain more access, he tilted his head and dived deeper into Taehyung's throat, his cruel veiny hands gliding into Taehyung's waistband, fingertips scraping Taehyung's epidermis during the process.

Oh boy, fuck did Taehyung feel like giving up even trying to win. He was nothing compared to Jungkook.

Jungkook was no longer stuck to kissing, abandoning the lip-movement, exclusively using his tongue and mouth and saliva to dominate Taehyung's whole libido just like that.

They both became a drooling mess.

Taehyung's mouth was left open like an idiot, unknowing how to be as bold as Jungkook, slurping and sucking every little soul left from Taehyung's mouth, filling it up with his own.

Clearly, he was enjoying Taehyung like he did the glasses of iced gin. Actually, more than he did.

These moist and slippery noises, the bulges in their pants rubbed against each other unintentionally, they both had forgotten about oxygen.

Taehyung gruntled, punching Jungkook effortlessly at his shoulder blade. Jungkook paused, slithering his lips away from him, a small 'muah' sound composed for the last bit.

Due to the aftermath, Taehyung's eyes were half-lidded, panting, and sweating profusely. Jungkook had an irate expression on throughout the whole session, his thick eyebrows knitted, dark, radiating irises blazing with lust and desire and greed as he leered down at Taehyung without a single speck of pity in them.

Jungkook had a motto we all know and accept, since the first few minutes ago, I said he wanted more even though he should stop. He should stop, yet he didn't. The escalation of this risk was somewhat beyond any existing relationship. What a forbidden encounter to forgo, right?

"Taehyung-ssi."

It took Taehyung a while to look up before Jungkook's voice hoarse voice called his name with an honorific, beady eyes peeping up with so much submission, petrified of the man he once underestimated.

He realized something after this godforsaken kiss— no, he realized something more. Taehyung was positive he got killed then reincarnated! This exaggeration was a metaphor for how much they both loved it here.

Taehyung felt the spark in his vocal cord fading away, its attitude, its dignity, as a man himself, his pride was overflowing as much as Jungkook's, so he never intended to out himself. Not in a million years.

Taehyung swiftly nodded to Jungkook's response.

And, oh no...

"Fucking reply with words when I call your name, slut."

Taehyung shouldn't fear such vulgar words, he himself had a surface voice this velvety, unfortunately, Jungkook's surface voice might not be as velvety. However, the objective in him deepening his tone sounded so much more than Taehyung can over hope to attempt. So coarse, so merciless, it's almost like he was demanding something.

Wait, no! He was demanding something. Taehyung had to answer him somehow— "Y-Yes, H-Hyung?" Shit, Taehyung panicked and submitted more than he anticipated, adding the 'Hyung', too? Whoever would've known who's older!?

Damn it to Taehyung, it's his mistake, establishing that it was himself to blame. Taehyung hadn't even known Jungkook was 'it' yet, to submit to him so quickly was an unexpected gamble.

But for now, he was set on finishing what he started by playing the submissive role for this insane businessman, after all this, his pride still did not enable him to blame Jungkook for his submission.

Jungkook inspected Taehyung's chary eloquence intolerably, in silence, an eerie silence— he fucking smirked.

Every last bit of ambition in Taehyung got snuffed out immediately at that very moment, Taehyung fought the urge to whimper.

"'Hyung'? Aha..." Jungkook snickered curtly, ogling Taehyung from head-to-toe, checking him out as if he missed something before they came here. "You're so fucking cute!" That came off more like a threat than a compliment.

Taehyung gulped, dismissing the harsh truth by facing the other way, wiping his drenched mouth with his bare fist.

He had forgotten the existence of Jungkook's warm, lingering palms inside his pants. Did you forget, Taehyung? Jungkook had the advantage here! Taehyung's attitude was a bit irritating, so Jungkook pinched his ass.

"A-Ah!" Taehyung moaned, he moaned! He hadn't done that yet, urging his clench to toughen unto Jungkook's bicep. Taehyung hoped Jungkook would let that slide, but nope, Jungkook's ears were rascals.

After discerning his moan, he glided his hands out of Taehyung's waistband, seizing his hips, and flipped him around. With his back towards Jungkook once again, Taehyung's entire posture was shoved by Jungkook's brutal impact. Taehyung almost tripped, landing forward against the handrail lining the glass walls, arms preparing for his fall.

Cute? Taehyung was fucking cute to Jungkook? Was this really any way to treat a "cute" person? Whether Jungkook was scornful or heartfelt when he said that, this treatment should upset any prude bastard right about now.

Jokes on them, when it came to sex, Jungkook never cowered under "mercy", dragging the lousy mightiness in him out and exploring everything there was to explore about everything. Jungkook never allowed rock-bottoms to conquer him, he would begin from the result in order to end it with a better result.

As of today, was Taehyung's unlucky day, Jungkook wanted to explore his sexuality and fetishes.

He assumed he was straight, but he grew uncertain thanks to Taehyung's appearance. Jungkook detested this feeling, the fact that he's uncertain about his own desires.

Unbeknownst to him, with how Taehyung managed to encourage Jungkook to initiate a relationship at all! Jungkook had never initiated anything before, this was the first time knowing he shouldn't do something, he's doing that something.

He had a girlfriend for fuck's sake, he's certain about loving her unconditionally, always. Yet, having a girlfriend didn't seem to assist with Jungkook's overloading curiosity, as if his curiosity in this weird engagement with Kim Taehyung was more important than anything Jungkook ever owned. Which he should know was a load of bullshit!

So why? Why can't he stop himself? He was fine, he was fine until now, he made it without relapsing! Was Jungkook super drunk out of his mind? Desperate for a catharsis? In need of venting out his suppressed emotions?

"Why do you have to be so rough, Hyung?" Taehyung purred, adoring the fact that he was abused, arousal shivering down his crotch. Unaware of his S-Line flexing again, perking his fine ass out for Jungkook.

Ah, that's right. Taehyung's not even any prude bastard, he's a kinky motherfucker, Taehyung was as crazy as Jungkook, as fucking out of control as him!

Jungkook was not alone.

So, why would he want to stop?

— wait until I break you. The promise was a promise to himself and only himself, panting as if he had been running a marathon when really he was training his breath to serene this very overburdening lust.

"Why? Like what you see?" Taehyung wiggled his bottom back, eyeing the reflection in the glass window, testing Jungkook's shaken reaction.

At first, being the submissive or bottom did not thrill Taehyung as much to the excitement, been there, done there. All that bullshit. Taehyung was even doubtful if Jungkook were capable of the give-and-take, Taehyung said it himself that it was a gamble.

But, after witnessing this beast, Taehyung didn't mind letting loose of his virility once in a while and allowing his gut to be rearranged by a complete stranger. To be honest, he could be both, depends on all those shitty Seoul to Incheon guys and girls, he would either submit or dominate— or simply leave.

Nevertheless, this one, this one shouldn't give Taehyung any sense of boundaries, Taehyung was assertive that he will have a great time if he decided to submit once and for all, so he made an exception for Jungkook...

— I don't have to switch with this one, I can stay in place. Taehyung thought.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

⇛ 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 ⇚

Phase 2: The Intercourse.

Taehyung is doubtful as much as Jungkook is. This encounter might not worth much at all, after all, they're strangers.

They drag each other outside to confirm their doubts, through the outlet abided by their sexual attractions to one another.

Yet, every second of their little make-out session changes their minds little by little.

Causing Jungkook to question his sanity, why he continues this little fiasco with another person knowing he has a girlfriend he can't ever bear to hurt. Why is he so out of control having lived his entire life always in control? What really is Taehyung? So powerful...

What if Jungkook is the one who's too powerful?

It's Jungkook's first time being physically attracted to a person, let alone a guy in general. Is he pansexual? It doesn't seem to be the case. Hasn't Jungkook recognized his sexuality although he's twenty-one years old already?

After experiencing Jungkook's desperation and what he's capable of it, Taehyung is no longer doubtful as much as Jungkook is.

⇛ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃𝐓 ⇚

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

Hey everyone! I'm back UwU💞
So, how did you like the chapter?

I promised to update daily I'm so fucking useless.

I wanted to make mood boards for every chapter but there's like, gonna be more than 30 chapters so.

I hope you like that I wrote outlines for every end of the chapter to help explain to you how I write my stuff each chapter and how I'm trying to execute it to come as. I love you!

If you're not tired, please do re-read everything from now on that I publish. It would mean the world to me. 🥺💞 If you're interested of course.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 7.6K 14
๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ต, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—น๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ฯˆ(._.)> __________________ ...
51.4K 885 37
"Y/N, do you remember something?" Yes. You do. But not what he wants you to remember, you remember what you shouldn't at this moment. Definitely not...
983 48 11
--He's a sin she's willing to commit and confess to God to seek forgiveness so that she can sin again freshly... But the moment she sees him an unkno...
640K 8.2K 37
(COMPLETED) Having sex with the 7 baddest boys in school was nothing for her as they were her childhood friends and it's nothing to her for more tha...