Euphoria

By lavsugacookie

All the bangpink fans, get ready to explore the magical world with Bangpink itself. Where, all the members ar... More

New Book!
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
Chapter-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
Chapter-14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
Chapter-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
Chapter-35
Not an update
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER-44
CHAPTER-45
CHAPTER-46
CHAPTER-47
CHAPTER-48
CHAPTER-49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER-51
CHAPTER-52
Epilogue
THE END
CHAPTER-38

CHAPTER-40

859 22 13
By lavsugacookie

Here they were on the Meburos star. The ship landed on the bank of a huge lake, mysteriously the whole lake was in the color purple. In fact, everything here was mysterious, the skies were in the shade of red and blue and green.

The trees were all shed, without any leaves, all of them were black. Like they were all burnt.

"The lake is purple because it is an intersection between the two most extreme parts of the world, and that too both being on one planet," GD said.

Everyone nodded in understanding.

The plan was that JK, Lisa, Taehyung, and Jennie would be going to find the four crowns.

The other team would be of Jisoo, Namjoon, Jin, and G-D who will be going to find clues, threats, and dangers on the planet.

The last team will be of Rosé, Jimin, and J-hope who will stay at the ship with Yoongi.

"So... guys we should go now, I guess," Jennie whispered.

All the girls hugged each other and tried their best to not cry.

"Yah! If anything happens to any four of you then Lisa and Jungkook, I will throw your timberlands and Tae, Jen, I will burn all your Gucci stuff." Jisoo said as tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Yah unnie, if anything happens to any of you then I will not let you and Rosie eat chicken for a month," Jennie said while trying not to cry.

All of them finally separated.

All the boys hugged too. "All of you take care. Arrasso?" Jin asked and everyone nodded.

"So where do we have to go?" Jungkook asked.

"I think we should at least try to find any clue of life here," Tae said.

"Tae Oppa is right. There should be someone here." Lisa said.

All four of them roamed around for hours, without food or water. They had food and water but didn't want to waste it now.

Suddenly they heard the rustling of leaves behind them. Their heads snapped towards the source of the sound.

"Who is there?" Jennie spoke loudly.

A weird petite creature came from behind the bushes. He had sparkling blue eyes and they were literally shining as it was quite dark already.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked taking out his wand.

But the creature's eyes were set upon their hands. "The ring." He said.

"What? The ring?" Tae asked but the creature ran away. He had the speed of a vampire.

"What the hell did just happen?" Jennie asked blinking.

"We got the proof that there is life on this planet," Tae said as he stood beside Jennie. "Guys I think it is already dark, we are in the area of the devil we shouldn't stay out too long." He continued.

"But where will we sleep?" Jungkook asked taking Lisa's hand in his.

"Uhmmm...here? Guys, we cannot get five-star hotels here. Just act like we are camping in a jungle or something." Lisa said.

They all nodded.

Now the boys were trying to lit fire, emphasis on trying. The girls were gathering some dry grass so they can sleep on it.

"Yah Hyung, stop irritating me!" Jungkook warned Tae as the latter laughed.

"No, I will not," Tae said as he kept irritating Jungkook by making weird noises.

"Hyung you are so gone now." Jungkko started chasing Tae.

"If you both goddamn monkeys don't stop acting like children then I ain't giving you dinner," Jennie screamed at them.

Both of them stopped abruptly and went back to there places like nothing happened.

I call it the Jennie effect.

"So today's dinner is one bread!" Lisa tried to be enthusiastic. They all were now sitting around the fire with gloomy faces.

"There's literally nothing good about this doll. We have been walking through this planet all day and we get this at the end." JK said as he looked at the piece of bread in his hands.

"Yah guys, once this gets over I will treat you all to a meal, okay? Now at least try to be happy" Lisa said.

"Thanks, babe." Jungkook said as he kissed her forehead

"Guys we need to defeat that frickin monster. I wanna eat hamburgers for free." Tae said in a dramatic child-like voice, making everyone laugh."
*****************

All four were now sleeping. Taehyung felt a presence around them. He was trying to sleep

Are there ghosts here? He thought but abruptly got up when he heard a weird buzzing sound.

"G-guys." He tried to wake the other ones up."GUYS" He screamed when they didn't.

"What!" Jennie woke up too.

"Is there the devil here? Where is my wand?" Lisa said

"I want to sleep," Jungkook said sleepily while rubbing his eyes.

To their surprise, all four were surrounded by all kinds of magical creatures. There were little blue-skinned turtles who had water guns kind of organ at the back, there were foxes whose tail was made out of the fire. Unicorns, Pegasus, Pheonix, there was even a tiger whose skin was like a peacock.

Lisa and Jennie were now standing behind the guys. Lisa's hands encircled around Jungkook's arm, the same as Jen and Tae.

"What is this?" Jennie asked. She was not exactly very fond of strange magical creatures.

Suddenly a huge owl came out of nowhere.

"The rings...?" It spoke. IT SPOKE!

"W-what?" Jungkook asked.

"The rings. Show me the rings." The owl said again.

"Are they talking about the rings Queen Choi gave us?" Lisa whispered to her friends.

"let's check," Tae said. He then showed his ring to the owl, "This one?"

"Yes!" The owl's eyes widened as he walked towards Tae and looked at the ring.

The other three showed their rings too.

The owl turned towards the creature and screamed, "They are the ones!" All the animals started cheering.

"What the frickin hell is happening?" Jennie asked in a confused tone.

"I wish I knew" - Taehyung

The owl once again turned towards them and said, "Your confusion is expected your highnesses." He said while bowing.

"I will tell you everything once we reach the village, c'mon now." The owl said.

"W-where are we going?" Lisa asked.

"You don't want to spend your night somewhere devil can kill you while his eyes closed. Do you?"
**********************

"Oh my god! I am so tired. Can' we take a small break?" Jisoo said while pouting.

"Jisoo-ya, we can't. We have finally got a lead." Jin said.

"Jin is right. We need to reach this destination as soon as possible. I can feel a lot of magic there, it has to be something." GD said.

"Are you sure this might be a clue, GD-nim?" Namjoon asked while walking down the stair of rocks.

"Yes, I am. This huge amount of magic where life is almost impossible? This has to mean something."

After an hour of walking, GD's ears perked up. "We are close guys!" He exclaimed, "This place has to be here, keep your eyes open."

There was a kind of end at that point. There was a weird river on one side and a well on the other.

"Let's try to find it here," Jisoo said.

They all started roaming randomly, chacking everything out. There was nothing suspicious.

Jisoo turned and started walking backward, facing the boys, "GD-nim can't your magic sensitive thing be more specific."

Suddenly a scream was heard. Jisoo fell into the well.

"JISOO" All the three men screamed together.

"Oh my god, wh-what are" Jin's voice broke.

"OH MY GOD!" It was Jisoo.

The three men ran towards the well and looked down.
"Sooya are you alright??" Namjoon asked.

"I am alright! You guys need to come down!"

"Wae? What is there?" GD asked

"I SAID COME DOWN!"

Even if they couldn't see her. It was understood that you don't make Jeon Kim Jisoo angry. All of them gulped.

Jin leaned towards the three and said, "Are you guys sure this is not Samantha from the movie 'The Rings'? " Yeah, he got a lot of smacks.

All of them jumped down and surprisingly they landed alive. Like there was some kind of anti-gravitational force there which made them land as if they were feathers.

In front of them was Jisoo, "Guys, this is not a well. This is a dungeon."

"Oh my god." Namjoon gasped.

"Hey, isn't that a gate?" GD asked.

They all went towards that gate.

It was a huge metal gate. All of them together opened it. It made a creaking noise.

But the sight behind the gate was something they couldn't even think of. All of there eyes wide.

"Holy shit!": GD

"Holy fuck!" - Namjoon

"Don't cuss!" - Jin.

"Holy chicken!" - Jisoo

All of there eyes wide and mouths open.
____________________________

Hey guys! I know I have updated after a long long time. But that is because I have been updating my new book called 'Filter' a lot lately.

Hope you liked the chapter! Have a nice day. Love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 1.1K 36
DEA Secret agent and operations agency where each agent is hand picked from several parts of the world. 8 field agents, 3 intelligence agents, and o...
72K 1.9K 44
(Complete) This is story about 2 powerfull Mafia groups who hate each other but maybe destiny has planned something else for them what will happen...
Stay By colie

Fanfiction

1.6M 59.8K 136
"You know, that blonde girl with bangs?" The royal maknae of the monster rookie group, BLACKPINK, has the longest crush on the golden maknae of BTS...
97.7K 4.3K 18
He is an ordinary guy, and she is not. He lives peacefully, and she lives in dark side. Their paths crossed as their opposite worlds collide. Most im...