BNHA x Quirkless! Powerful! R...

By LordOfTheBiches

Edit: As you may or may not know, this story has been discontinued. I no longer wish to associate with it and... More

Prologue
Sensei-zawa and bananas
Class 1Bitch and the press
A classy suit and Nomu
Chilling after kicking ass (filler-ish)
Dreams and honesty
Banana treats, sports festival, and tears
Quirk/story ideas
Luck 'quirk' scenario
Titties and gloves
Inverted Sausages
Strawberry shots
Stained accusations
Art i did (not a chapter)
F*cking birds.
Inverted origins (filler)
Another quirk idea (not a chapter)
Dance off quirk scenario
Final exam (part 1)
Final exam (part 2)
A mall a day keeps the feels away...
All For One
Baby Of Mine (filler)
Beat down and cookies
Taking a break (filler)
Abandoned park and bird man
Ultimate Sushi
F*cking Oranges.
Wall Face.
Picture Imperfect
Galaxy Smoothie Bowl
Internship Cut Short
Building Fire.
Shattered world
I don't know, you guys... (not a chapter)
You don't have to smile...
Children... assemble.
Quirk idea (not a chapter, sorry m8s)
Another quirk idea (not a chapter)
Blood Sport quirk scenario
Demon child (filler)
Simp Bench (filler)
A/B/O story idea (not a chapter)
A/B/O story scenario
Many shades of (Y/n) (filler)
Plastic
Plans and a new fic (important-ish author note)
Art i did 2
Art i did 2 (special edition)
Art i did 3
Okay so... (author note)
Art i did 4
The Christmas Special Nobody Asked For...
You either die a hero... (ending 1)
My mental health is going on a downward spiral (rant)
Hey guys...
Hiatus
In the defense of "inverted origins"
Good(ish) news
Hi guys
I'm done with this story
IMPORTANT. PLEASE DO NOT SKIP.
Update:

Héntaí, camp, and smoke.

11.4K 530 1.2K
By LordOfTheBiches

"Really? Tentacle hentai?"
"You said you wouldn't judge!"
"Well, fuck, Mineta. That's the most mundane porn out there. I've seen it all..." you shrugged while huffing.

"Here, move out the way, I wanna type something in." You said while pushing Mineta over, earning a shout from the short teen and typed into the word search.

"Usually when I can't find anything new and fresh, I sometimes type in 'weird hentai', usually there's some weird ass fetishes and some new things I discover that I like..." you said before hitting the search.

Mineta stared at the screen, processing what he was seeing before shouting.

"HOLY SHIT!!!!"
"I know righ- woah! Is that guy's dick getting chocked by a giant spider!?" You exclaimed before clicking on the image.

Mineta immediately shrieked at the disturbing hentai art before tears poured out of his eyes.

"TURN IT OFF! TURN IT-"

"ALRIGHT! Jeez, such a party pooper..." you said in disappointment before shutting off the laptop.

"Well, that didn't last long... oh hi guys." You said as class 1B came into view.

Pony immediately ran over to you and hugged you, allowing you to pick her up and spin her around.

"(Y/n)-Chan! So great to see you agai- why are you wearing a hoodie?" Kendo said as she walked over to you.

"O...ppai?" Pony read the hoodie in confusion.

Kendo immediately slapped a hand over the innocent girl's face with a blush and scolded you. You found yourself not listening to her big sister rant about your inappropriate hoodie and found yourself looking over to Monoma, who was picking on class 1A.

"Uh oh... looks like Monoma's small dick energy is showing." You mumbled, causing Kendo to look over to the teen and grit her teeth.

"Not again!" She said exasperatedly and ran over to chop him on the neck.

Grabbing the back of Monoma's shirt, she dragged him to the bus and yelled out to everyone else.

"Time to get on the bus!"

The girls immediately started running over to the vehicle, unknowingly flashing their undies to all the dudes including you. Mineta immediately began drooling as nasty thoughts flooded his mind.

You walked up behind him while staring at the girls and kicked him without hesitation. You didn't even stutter in your step as his small body made impact with the front of the bus, leaving a toddler sized dent.

"Ew, what is this?" You said while looking out the bus with your hands tucked into your hoodie pockets.

Aizawa, who sat by you, huffed while looking out the window with you. The bus completely stopped and allowed the students to pour out of the buses, leaving you and Aizawa last.

The moment your shoe hit the solid ground, two girls dressed in cat attire and skirts appeared, introducing themselves as-

"The Feral Feral Wolves!" You said with recognition.

Aizawa, being the only one who heard you, looked at you with a raised eyebrow. You noticed a kid standing near the two 'Feral Feral wolves' and immediately recognized him.

"Hey! That's Kota!" You said as a small smile came over your face.

This time, everyone heard you. One of the women, who you found out was a 'wild wild pussycat', seemed to recognize you, which confused you.

"You're (L/n) (Y/n)! I was told you would be here!" The red haired lady said and walked over to you.

"You're that chick from that alternate-" before you could finish, Aizawa clapped his hands over your mouth.

"She's taking the special courses, yes?" He asked unfazed by your struggling.

"Yes, of course! Unfortunately, the course is still under construction, but it should be done in a day or two!" She waved her pawed hand then turned to the students, who have been listening to the other pussycat speak.

Aizawa pinched your cheek and pulled it while whispering into your other ear.

"You cannot talk about your dreams out loud like that. If someone knows you can potentially travel to an alternate dimension..." he couldn't finish that sentence as dark thoughts entered his head.

"Don't worry, no one would believe me anyways." You plucked his hand from your cheek, not appreciating your face getting stretched.

"But someone could." He said with a serious voice.

"Stupi-zawa, what are they going to do? Kill me? We both know they can't touch me." Your tone dropped immediately.

Aizawa stared at your unusually serious expression before sighing.

"Just... don't go spouting that shit around, it will cause everyone around you nothing but trouble."

You stayed silent as you stared forward with a blanked out expression.

'Nothing but trouble... is that what I am?'

Your eyes scanned the area before spotting the kid with the dinosaur hate staring intently at you, unblinking.

The Wild Wild Pussycats has you sit in the sidelines, already knowing you would ace the test with no problem. Aizawa sat by you silently, secretly glancing at you every now and then.

'She's never been this quiet...' he thought as he scanned your unblinking eyes.

What he didn't know was that you were stuck in an unofficial staring contest with the kid, who stood near the railing.

You couldn't tell if the kid was just glaring at you or if that was just his resting bitch face...

An explosion was heard as well as a shout and scream, causing the kid to blink in surprise. You, unaffected by the break in the silence, smiled at the kid.

"I win." You said before leaning back against the concrete wall of the building. You pulled a book out of your pocket before opening it and staring down at the juicy contents.

'Heh... a cat girl... what a coincidence.' You thought as your blank eyes trailed over the female character's bare tits that held a dick between the two mounds of flesh. The male was saying something about her milking his big, black, juicy cock.

You flipped the page, getting to a more erotic scene. Aizawa glanced over at you again, this time feeling his blood turn cold at the sight of the 18+ manga in your hands.

His hand shot over and stole it from your grasp, scaring the nonexistent piss out of you.

"What the hell is this, brat!?" He waved the book in front of your face with a scary angry face.

"O-Oi! That's my-"

He chopped your head with the manga before tucking it into his scarf with a glare.

As soon as your book disappeared, your classmates came out of the foliage collectively, exhausted beyond belief. You blinked at their rugged, tired forms, unsure of what to say before catching a whiff of something.

Your nose scrunched up as you looked over to Mineta, who's pants were wet.

"Did you piss yourself, hussy boy?" You walked over to him and clicked your tongue in disappointment.

"And here I thought you peed grape juice." You shook your head as the short male in front of you collapsed.

"Why are you... the way that you are...?" He sobbed in embarrassment and pain.

"And you call yourself a hero." You and another voice said simultaneously.

You looked beside yourself to see the little boy next to you, glaring down at the slightly taller teen as if he was the most vile thing in existence.

"Jinx. You owe me a banana." You said with your hands tucked into your pockets with a goofy, blank smile.

The boy glanced up at you with an unreadable glare before another person joined in the conversation.

"You must be Kota." Midoriya said with a kind smile and stopped in front of the kid.

"My name is Midoriya, I'm from U.A high school hero course, it's nice to meet you!" He offered his hand, which the kid retaliated quickly by pulling his arm back and landing a fatal blow to the teens genitalia, pushing his bruised scrotum back inside of him.

Your eyes bulged out before you slapped a hand over your mouth.

"Oh my god! You killed his dick!!!!" You exclaimed.

You began hyping the kid up, jumping and yelling "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!" And crouching by Midoriya's collapsed form.

"He fucking killed your children, Midoriya! That kid just ended your lineage here! Do you hear me!!! You're neutered!!!!!" You yelled into his pale face like a maniac before laughing like one as well.

"I'm not a guy, AND I FELT THAT!!!! I THINK I'VE BEEN SPAYED FROM JUST WITNESSING THAT!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!" You exclaimed before rushing after the boy as he walked away like a badass walking away from an explosion.

"I LOVE THIS KID!!!! LET ME ADOPT THIS KID AND MAKE HIM INTO A FUCKING LEGEND!!!!" You exclaimed as you caught up to the boy, who only looked mildly annoyed by your hooting and hollering.

Stepping into the hot springs, you felt a sort of calm wash over you. The rest of the girls were minding their own business, chatting and stuff. About what? You didn't know.

But what you did know was that Mineta was up to something.

The little hussy always was, especially when the girls were buck-ass naked. A master pervert can sense another of his or her kind from a mile away, after all...

You walked through the water over to the girls, waiting for any signs of your grape friend and punching bag to pop up at any moment.

He didn't... but your perv senses were going batshit crazy.

A plan began to form in your mind as a smile crept on your face, not going unnoticed by a certain frog girl. However, she said nothing, deciding to observe what crazy idea you're hatching.

"Hey guys." You said, catching the attention of the girls.

"Do you think the dudes might be listening?" You said while looking over to the wall that separated the girls from the dudes' side.

Ochaco immediately flushed and stuttered a bit.

"Why would t-they be doing that?"

Your smirk widened as a mischievous glint appeared in your eye, making the girls nervous.

"Well, we're hormonal teens, right? Young love is in the air, and the chicks and roosters are curious about each other..."

"What are you talking about, Kero?" Asui said with confusion and worry.

Your smile widened as an evil look came over you.

"I got a bad feeling about this..." Momo said to the others.

Taking a deep breathe, you splashed and then said...

"Oh~ don't tease me like that Ochaco~" you moaned before a shit eating grin grew over your face.

The girls were stunned into a mortified silence and the chatter on the boys side died down immediately.

Jirou whispered to you with a freaked out face, huddling the rock Mina was on.

"(Y/n)! What the hell are you-"

"Asui-Chan~ your tongue feels so nice inside of me~" you moaned once more before cackling quietly to yourself.

Asui let out an embarrassed croak, sinking into the water as a deep crimson came over her.

You stood up immediately, flashing the poor girls as you heard the sound of grape hussy's grape balls sticking to the wall. He was climbing up fast, and you could hear Iida yelling at him.

Once the teen reached near the top, you leaped up with your hand raised as if ready to knock a soft ball over the net.

Mineta immediately came face to face with you and fear struck him dead in the heart as your piercing (e/c) eyes stared into his soul.

"Checkmate." You said in English before slamming your hand down onto his head.

His body was sent flying into poor Iida, though you didn't look out of respect for the guys.

You landed on your feet, back faced towards the girls before turning back to them with the All Might face and gave them a thumbs up.

"All in a days work! HA HA HA!" You bellowed out loud.

You walked down the hallway, lost without a clue as to where the girl's room was. You searched and searched, and yet, you got nothing!

You walked by another glass display, paying no mind until a familiar yellow color caught your eye. You immediately stopped, blinking, before walking backwards to the display case. You had to blink a few more times as shock and surprise sent your mind into a frenzy.

Inside that case was your bright yellow suit.

The cape was somewhat yellowed and stained, torn up a bit and showing signs of aging.

You pressed your face against the glass with your mouth agape, scanning this aged up version of your hero suit.

"Heh!? I don't get- what!?" You said to no one in particular. You looked behind the suit, seeing a map of what you believed to be the area you were in... only... there seemed to be a city on the yellowed map.

"There was a city nearby here named city A... but it was destroyed." A voice said, startling you. There beside you stood Kota, who was staring at the uniform and gadgets displayed in the large glass case.

"That was over a hundred years ago... a hundred years ago... the world could have been destroyed if it weren't for Caped Baldy." His eyes looked over the ripped up yellow suit.

You were still in shock and awe, seeing the yellow suit that was the exact copy of yours... or rather, yours was the exact copy of it.

"He could have saved everyone... nobody would have to die to save others... but he died, too." He said before looking down at his feet.

"If... if he was still alive... my mommy and daddy wouldn't have... they wouldn't have to be heroes..." tears dripped down his chin.

You looked down at the kid, losing interest in the big revelation of the yellow suit before he two of you.

"Kid... Kota..." you said, trying to grab his attention.

He looked up at you, biting his lip as it trembled.

"...he is human. And so are your parents." You said.

"Humans die. Humans can be good, evil, or in between. Humans can't control everything, even if he couldn't control everything. You can't pretend that everything would be okay if he was there, and you can't pretend that we are doomed to die violent deaths without him." You sighed as a shocked expression came over him.

"What I'm saying is that people are going to die, and they will continue to die unless we do something about it. We can't wait for there to be another Caped Baldy, and we can't blame people for something they absolutely didn't have control over." You turned your entire body to him as an empty yet sad look took hold of your face.

"There are people who want to change things for the better, and some of those people die. Your parents did the same thing. They wanted a future for you to live peacefully and happily. They wanted to change things for the better."

You looked over to the outside, which had darkened by now.

"People have forgotten the concept of what a hero is... but let me tell you, those teens, including the one you have neutered, are hero material in their own rights. Being hero doesn't mean throwing your life away, it means giving others a chance at life again, giving people the drive to make things better for all of us..."

You smiled warmly at the thought of your classmates.

"...ah. That was WAAAAYYYY over 20 words." You rubbed the back of your head with an embarrassed smile. The boy, who had been eerily quiet, had his face covered with his hat.

"...I don't understand you..." he muttered. He looked up at you as fresh, angry tears ran down his face.

"I don't get you. You say we can't wait for another hero like him, and yet here you are, just as powerful and strong as him! You're here, so why didn't you SAVE THEM!? WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE MY MOM AND DAD!?" He screamed at you.

You looked down at him as your disappointed frown appeared on your face. No, you weren't disappointed in this kid you barely knew, but you were disappointed in yourself.

"...because I didn't know..." you whispered.

The kid shut his eyes tightly and wiped his eyes before looking up at you with a glare.

"...when I'm in trouble, I won't call for you."

He stomped forward and looked up at you with an angry face before he kicked your shin with rage.

"DO YOU HEAR ME!? I SAID I WON'T CALL YOUR NAME, YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, kicking your leg over and over, yet despite this, he received no reaction.

He didn't expect you to react.

He stopped kicking your shin, growing tired physically from the repeated strikes he had given you.

You stood there with an unreadable look on your face, and you continued to watch the boy walk away from you, tears completely dried.

Unbeknownst to the both of you, a teen with green hair heard everything...

"This again?" You said, looking down at the ball in your hand.

"It's required, (L/n)." Aizawa said with a bored expression.

"Okay, but what about last ti-"
"We've taken extra precautions as to make sure it doesn't outright explode in your hands."

You looked over to your teacher with an unimpressed look.

"Bold of you to assume I won't destroy this one either." You said in English, earning a raised eyebrow from your teacher.

You ignored the questioning look from your teacher and raised your hand, ready to throw.

"Wait." He said.

You paused and looked over at him.

Aizawa shuffled away from you, putting distance between you and him. He gestured for the others to get back as well, which earned some concerned and confused looks from the students.

You waited patiently before getting a thumbs up from your teacher, who was standing in front of the class for protection. You nodded and resumed throwing the ball.

He was right for putting more distance between you and the students as the ball exploded from the force. The students screamed in shock as the pieces flew by them, luckily missing everyone.

You brushed the pieces of ball that tore holes into your suit and walked back over with an uninterested look.

"I told you." You said, earning a glare from your teacher.

The rest of the day went off without a hitch. The kissy kissy mew mew- I mean, Wild Wild Pussycats tested out your abilities, which resulted in, you guessed it, a K.O.

They tried everything they could think of with you, even having you do bear crawls, which was humiliating, but you aced that nonetheless. They decided to just send you to do some errands for the next few days, catching some deer for dinner.

Aizawa wasn't pleased about this, but he brushed it off, deciding that it would be pointless to argue about training when you had god-like strength.

Besides, you'll be doing your special courses as soon as it is ready.

You haven't got to eat your dinner since you were sent to take a shower. You wanted to argue, tell them that you were too hungry to care about your bloody appearance, but apparently it would 'scare the other students'.

'It's not like I killed someone... at least not human.' You thought as you washed the conditioner out of your hair.

Once done, you turned off the faucet and exited shower. You dried your hair, staring at yourself in the mirror and thought back to the time you fought your doppelgänger... well... fight isn't really a word you would describe it.

She... you looked so broken, honestly.

Seeing the way she looked at you as she woke up from her dream...

You felt sympathy... or was it pity?

You felt a nasty feeling knot in your stomach, and it wasn't hunger pains.

Walking out of the bathroom fully clothed, you heard the clatter of plates and silverware.

They were cleaning up dinner.

"Damn it!" You said before rushing out there with a predatory stare.

"DON'T YOU DARE THROW AWAY THE FOOD!!!!" You pointed at the class as they stared at you in surprise.

Bakugou scoffed and placed his fork down.

"Don't worry, we won't..."
"Oh good-"

"Because we ate it all." He smirked evilly at you, causing your blank stare to become serious.

"You bloody bastard." You said as you stalked over to him with purpose.

"Come at me, bitch!" He said with his fists put up. Before you could Bitch slap him, Aizawa stopped the two of you and glared between the two of you.

"Save it for tonight's activity, Bakugou." He said then turned to you.

"There's enough meat left to make a plate for yourself. You should be able to cook it."

You opened your mouth to protest but was immediately cut off by him.

"You can join us in tonight's activity when finished." He smiled a creepy smile, making you want to slap the shit out of him for it.

You grumbled and grabbed some raw meat that was left over and prepared the oven.

'Burnt meat it is then...' you thought grumpily and pouted near the oven.

You can hear screams in the forest. When you first heard them, you leapt into action, rushing in there to save whoever screamed their heart out, only to find some students laughing their asses off.

"Holy- hi (Y/n)-Chan!" Tetsutetsu waved over to you with a sharp toothed smile.

"Oh." You said as you stared at your classmate, Sero, gasping for air.

"Was he... screaming like a girl?" You said.

Sero glared at you teary eyed, denying your accusation.

"Yeah, he was, the scaredy-cat!" Tetsutetsu laughed as Sero glared at him too.

"Jeez I never thought-... Huh?" You noticed smoke seep through the greenery. The two boys looked over where you were staring at.

"Hey... is that smoke?" Tetsutetsu said.

"Must be Bakugou, the moron." You grumbled in annoyance.

A shout was heard, though you couldn't make it out. The second time, however, you heard it perfectly well.

"Don't breathe the gas!!!! It's poisonous!!!!!!"

"Heh!? Poison!? But-" before Sero could finish, Tetsutetsu smacked a hand over his face with his other hand held over his own.

"Idiot! Cover your nose and mouth and let's get outta here!" Tetsutetsu said and ran.

Sero placed his hand over his own face and ran as well. You stayed put, however. The two boys skidded to a stop and looked at you with freaked out eyes.

"What are you doing, (Y/n)! Let's go!" Tetsutetsu yelled.

You looked in the direction where the gas was coming from before turning to them.

"I'm going to the source. You and the rest of the class get out. I'll save some people along the way." You said before taking a deep breathe and shooting into the woods before they could argue.

You hopped over trees and took deep breathes every time, searching the area for anything and anyone. There was blue fire everywhere.

Your skin couldn't blister, but you could still feel the heat.

Finding a giant looking rock formation, you hopped on top of it to get a better view.

"Damn it, I can't find any..."

A scream was heard a few meters away from you.

Kota's eyes teared up as the man with mask landed in front of him, refusing to let him leave.

This man...

This man... was the man who murdered his parents...

As the man was about to land a hit, a flash of green engulfed the child, taking him away from the evil man.

Watching the man punch Midoriya into the rock wall, he couldn't help but cry out for someone.

The only name he could think of, was his.

"SAITAMAAAAAAA!" He shrieked, earning a glare from the man.

"Don't think I forgot you, little turd." He growled before a sadistic grin grew on his face.

"I would ask you both where this 'Bakugou Katsuki' and '(L/n) (Y/n)' is, but I doubt you could help me..." he smiled down at the tearful child.

"No need to ask."

The man's body was smashed into the ground, leaving a small crater on the rock. You watched the man twitch and turn his head to look at you from behind before gritting his teeth. Your blank stare held a dark glint to it, almost soulless in appearance as a small frown formed on your face.

"I'm right here."

The man's face contorted from one of rage to fear, taking you mentally off guard.

His fear didn't last before he smiled once again.

"They... they were right!" He wheezed as he struggled before you pushed your foot on his head as a warning.

He began to cackle, unafraid of death as his good eye stared up at you wildly.

"You do have his eyes."

Midoriya winced at his bruised arm before narrowing his eyes at the man.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He seethed. Kota immediately rushed over to Midoriya, tears cascading down his face.

"Don't know, don't care. Take Kota and go." You said firmly. The man beneath you cackled again before yelling at them.

"Yes!!! Run! Flee!!!! Hide is you can!!!!!!" He shouted.

Midoriya gave the boy a piggy back ride before nodding to you.

"W-Wait! What about her!?" Kota shouted as he looked back at his savior, who waved at him nonchalantly before glaring down at the man.

"It's okay. She'll get out of this! I know she will..." he ran into the forest, disappearing and leaving the two of you alone.

"And then there was two~" He teased, earning a stomp from you.

As he wheezed, you kneeled down, getting close to his face.

"Give me a reason why I shouldn't snap that fragile neck of yours." You said coldly.

His breathe caught in his breathe as he glared at you with rage.

"You wanna repeat that, girlie?" He growled.

"Are you upset that I called you fragile?"

He growled at you, earning an eyeroll from you.

"I've eaten oatmeal that was tougher than you, princess cyclops."

The man struggled once more before earning a swift chop to the neck. He passed out, but you weren't done.

Taking his arms, you snapped the appendages at the humerus before snapping his legs. You payed no mind to the unconscious man as another figure appeared.

The said figure whistled at your brutality before chuckling.

"You got him good! I can assume your (L/n), right?"

You stared at him blankly as he stared back.

"...you're Dabi." You said as you recognized that crazy hair and facial features.

His stapled mouth twitched before he sighed.

"Shigaraki warned me about you... and so far, I'm not disappointed."

You took a threatening step forward and he held his hands up in surrender while chuckling.

"Hey now, don't wanna murder me yet, killer. You see we... well, I'll just cut to the chase." His eyes suddenly widened as a grin tugged at his stapled face.

"We have your mother."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeez, this chapter is just all over the place!

forgive me, but I got exited to get to it, that I might have sped through this Shit!

Also, surprise!!! Saitama is mentioned!

only for a little bit, though... god I'm so fucking tired...

when I wake up tomorrow, I'm going to look at this and think 'wtf was I on to make this!?'

goodnight, everyone!

love you all!

really though, I'm glad you guys have read this and stuck around my dumbass!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 2.3K 11
TRIGGER WARNING Abuse and rape, I didn't put it in the chapters itself because I was a stupid little kid when I wrote this You are a 14 year old lone...
28.4K 1.5K 78
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲❞ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭 �...
171K 4.2K 20
[Thank you for 100k+ reads! I'm glad you enjoyed (or I hope you enjoy) my absolutely dreadful and embarrassing work of fiction.] IM AWARE THIS IS BAD...
17 0 5
IMPORTANT: this story is discontinued 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍.. 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕, 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚛...