The Music Freaks| Jander | Tr...

By starr_stories

DISCLAIMER: I don't own the show the music freaks,the characters or the episodes they belong to rosyclozy I d... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
6
Face Reveal .__.
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28 (Final)

5

3.3K 68 394
By starr_stories

Jakes POV:

Me and Diasy were talking while the teacher was here,Some students were talking or whatever they do.

Then the teacher came in and everyone went back to their seats.

"Okay class settle down we have a new student today!" Said Mrs.Jones and everyone was surprised.

"So please welcome our student and would you like to introduce yourself?" The person walk in and its a boy.

(This is my oc)

He has dark red hair,orange eyes and had glasses

"Hi my name is Levi Hill and I hope we become friends" Mrs.Jones told him to sit next to me and diasy which Diasy was happy but me I don't know how to talk to him since he's new here.

"Okay everyone I'll bring your test and we will begin but before we do that the rules are no eating,no talking and bring your bring your cell phones at my desk"
Everyone groan and brought their cells phones on her desk and went back to their seats.

We begin to take the test but my hands were shaking...

"Your a girl!"
"Your not a boy!"
"Your my daughter"
"Jasmine"

"Jake? Are you okay?" Daisy whispered

"Yeah I'm fine...." I lied...

Diasy didn't say anything and continue the test...

After the test

"Arlight class I'll grade your test and make sure to do online work when you get home and remember its for a grade!" Said Mrs.Jones

"See you later jake" Daisy went to her next class and I see zander....we both saw each other and it was awkward....I waved and smiled as I grab my notebook.He wave back but still embarrassed from yesterday.

I went to the library and did my online work so I don't have to do it at home,It wasn't that hard as I expected.

Lunch Time

I grab my tray and sit next to daisy but saw the new kid which I remember his name is levi right?

"Oh hey jake!"

"Hey daisy!"

"I know you seen him in our class but I need to introduce!"

"Thats fine Diasy" I smiled as I sit down

"Levi this is jake,jake this is levi"

"Hey jake she told me something about you"

"She did?" He nod

"I surprise your trans!" He whispered and my eyes wided

"Dai-"

"Its okay jake I won't tell anybody!" He said even tho I barely know him...

"I know I barley know you but don't worry I won't tell" I don't know if I could trust him but he doesn't look like a bad guy right?

"Alright then" I said and we start talking about random stuff then I realize I was about to be late so I ran as fast as I could but then I groan...I realized I been wearing this binder everyday and it hurts...I don't know if I could take it...

"Hey jake!" Milly sets up her guitar

"Hey mi-" milly hugged me

"I'm so excited for the band competition! I can't wa-" she hugged so tight that I yelp...

"j..jake are you okay did I hurt you?"

"no milly you didn't its probably something else!" I walk to the bathroom until I tripped and my shirt lifted...

"Jake are yo-"

no....

she can't know....

"jake..your chest..."

"I'm sorry milly I have to go!" I cried and try to leave but she grabbed my arm.

"jake..its okay I won't judge!" I stood still...

"I'm fine milly.."

"I'm not stupid jake!I know whats wrong!please tell me!"

"fine...but promise me you won't laugh...?" milly nod and she lock the door as we sit down...

"so..why do you wear a binder?"

"well...I been wearing one since I was 12 years old...I hated how my chest was...I had breast...I wasn't happy...and when I was a kid kids made fun of me...they say things like "your not a boy","you"ll never be a man"....my dad even dead names me which I don't want to tell you my name...he misgenders me....he calls me by my dead name...the only one who supports me was my mom...she would help me go through and when I told her I was trans she was happy...but my dad was not happy...he beats me up and he drinks all lot and when mom past away he always told me its my fault and he beats up rosey...I always protect her from him..."

"jake I'm sorry..." I start to cry and we hugged...

"no one should go though like that"

"what gives?I can't do anything about it..."

"you can!" I looked up at her

"How long will you let him abuse you and rosey?! if he doesn't accept you then he's no dad to you or your family!"

"you think..?"

"yes I do!" I smiled and hugged her again

"thank you milly.."

"no problem but now your gonna have to take that binder off"

"bu-"

"look jake I know how you feel but if you keep wearing it your gonna get more dark purple and brown bruises around your chest!its better if you stay healthy rather then being covered..."

No ones POV:

Jake stayed quiet then nod,they went to a private bathroom and milly got the first aid kit.

"Alright I know you will be uncomfortable but I need you to take off your shirt and binder now"

Jake took off his shirt and the only he ware was his binder,He slowly took it off and reveals his red chafing markers under his breasts on his sides and under armpits.

"Jesus jake..." milly whispered under her breath,Jake looked away in shame

"Okay now hop on the counter" jake hops on and sits still while milly gets the stuff ready.

"You know how to do this?"

"Yep I do" said milly,she unzipped the red bag and pulled some sort of ointment and grab a hand towel and dampened it with water.Jake lift up his arms as milly pressed the towel to his marks he yelp.

"Shh its okay I'll be gentle" milly calm him down,jake try not to groan in pain.Milly grabbed a different towel to dried the wounds througholy.Then taking the onitment she rubbed over the big spots,as she was was done she start wrapping them in bandages.

"Okay jake from now on you'll not wear your binder for couple of days"

"But--"

"No buts,its or nothing jake just wear your hoodie and you'll be fine" jake sighed and put on his dark blue hoodie.

"Alright jake you'll be better but you'll will not wear your binder for a couple days I want you to be healthy" milly and jake walk out of the bathroom and went back to the music room and saw the others inside.

"Where were you guys? And milly you would never be late" said hailey

"Sorry I was getting my books and jake needed to help me" she lied

"Anyways let's start the musi--"

"Excuse me?" We stopped and turn around

"Hey jake Levi wanted to hear you sing!"

"You do?"

"Yeah haha she told me about it so I wouldn't mind"

"Great! Thats nice!" Hailey was about to question who he was but didn't bother.

Zander starts to play his piano and sean starts the music.

I want you to show me
How to get to know
Someone like you, someone like you
I want you to know me
'Cause I know then you'll see
We can be true, we can be true

I want you to see what I see in us
Something so real, something so real
I want you to see that this is a love
That we both feel, that we both feel

And how will we ever know
If the love will ever grow
Without trying, without trying
And how will we ever see
If we are meant to be
It's terrifying, it's terrifying

That we are meant to be
We are, we are
That we are meant to be
We are, we are
That we are meant to be

We've both been there before
When love shuts the door
It's a losing game, it's a losing game
But this time it's more
Than another love war
This ain't the same, this ain't the same

They say love heals all
It makes it all alright
In time, in time
My heart still feels the breaking
But you make my world so bright
It feels so right, it feels so right

And how will we ever feel
That what we got is real
There's no denying, there's no denying
And how will we ever see
If we are meant to be
It's terrifying, it's terrifying
And how till we ever know
If the love will ever grow
Without trying, without trying
And how will we ever see
If we are meant to be
It's terrifying, it's terrifying

That we are meant to be
We are, we are
That we are meant to be
We are, we are
That we are meant to be~

Daisy claps and levi did the same thing.

"Wonderful jake!your voice is just like I always heard!"

"Thank you daisy!" Jake hugs daisy which Zander feels jealous but hides it.

"Thank you daisy but who are you?" Hailey points at levi

"Oh! My name is Levi hills and I'm new here! I heard your doing the concert so I would love looking forward to it.

"Okay well thank you for listening!"

"No problem!"

"I should go I have dance rehearsals bye!" Levi and daisy left.

"That girl is the opposite of cute"

"Yeah she is" Jake giggled which makes zander even more jealous

"Alright guys we'll be doing this tomorrow!"

Everyone then notice luke standing there with a blush.

"Um luke?"

"Uh! Yeah?"

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah haha I just had something in my mind" luke walks out and zander was confused.

"See you tomorrow jake" said milly

"Hey jake"

"Oh hey zander" awkward silent...

"Um...about yesterday I'm sor-"

"Its okay I know you a didn't mean to"

"Yeah I guess...would you like to walk with me?"

"Sure"

"Are you gonna be busy?"

"Well no but I'm taking rosey to her friends birthday party and then pick her up later"

"Oh well I me and the others are going to a party but its not like a birthday or anything"

"Oh okay what time is it?"

"Its at 5:00 PM I'll pick you up"

"Okay" jake and zander walk together to pick up rosey.Jake sees rosey running up to him.

"Hey little sis how was school?"

"Good! Hi zandy!!"

"Um..hi" rosey hugged zander and he was confused by his name,They start to walk and jake saw his dad sitting outside smoking.

"Bye zander"

"Bye"

Jake and rosey walks home but zander pretends he's walking home but he's actually watching.

"Hey jasmine" zander frozes...

Jake ignores him and walks inside with rosey.

'Why is his dad calling him jasmine?'

Zander thought...

Jakes POV:

We went inside and rosey went to go get change for the party.

"I'm ready!"

"Alright let's go" we walk to her friends house and there were balloons,kids running,jumping.

"Make sure rosey doesn't get hurt or hurt anybody"

"Of course jake!" The lady smiled

"Behave rosey okay? I'll pick you up at nine"

"Okay!" Rosey ran to her friends and I went back home and dad was no where to be found which it didn't matter.

5:00 PM

It was now time for the party I took a quick shower,I couldn't put on my binder since milly said so...I put my clothes and shoes and looked into the mirror.

I smiled and put on my jakect.I'm still nervous to go since I don't have my binder...but I need to be safe.I grab my phone,charger and went downstairs and I see zanders car,I close the door behind me and see milly,Hailey,sean ans luke in the car.

"Hey jake"

"Hey Zan"

"You ready?"

"Yes"

Zander opens the door for me and I got in and sit next to milly.Their outfits look amazing!

Millys outfit

Haileys outfit

Luke's outfit

Seans outfit

Zanders outfit

(This took me forever to find an outfit for zander -_-)

Zander starts the car and drives to the house,We got there and got out of the car and seeing everyone dancing,drinking,music playing.

"Wow" I said

"You gonna have fun buddy" sean said

"LETS PARTY!!" yelled milly and start dancing which made hailey sigh,Hailey went off to whatever she is. Luke is finding a table for us to sit,its me and zander.

"You look great" I blush

"Y-you look great too!" I said to zander...

"So...do you want to play pin balls?"

"Yes!" We were battle between two guys and we had 4 rounds,they won 2 times but me and zander won.Hiwever there was drinks but it wasn't like juice or anything it was alcohol I think?

Me and the others sat down to eat and good lord there's all lot of food! Milly went ham on it.

Then I saw Drew,zoey,lia,henry...

'Oh no...' I thought....

I can't let them see me they would bully them if they saw me hanging out with them!

"Do you guys want to dance?"

"Hell yeah!" Milly stood up and dance wild,the others were dancing or doing their own thing.Me and zander dance.

"Jake!"

"Daisy? Levi? I didn't know your here"

"Well we were and since they invited levi he came with me!"

"I like your guys outfit!"

Diasy's outfit

Levi's outfit

Then I notice luke starring

"Luke?"

"Oh sorry!"

"Luke are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay! Can we get drinks?"

"Yeah I need one!" Me and the others get drinks but I'm not drink alcohol so I'll get juice.

"You want something to drink?" It was this girl which I believe is the host of the party.

"I'll take vodka!" I looked at milly

"What? Never tried it?" I shook my head no

"Oh well I'll have two for me!"

"I'll take one vodka" said hailey

"I'll have the same!" Said Sean and luke

"Since when did you have vodka?" Asked zander

"Well it was when milly invited me and she wanted me to try one" I never knew luke drinked vodka...he's to innocent!

"I'll have a glass of water"

"Water really?" She looked annoyed

"Yes?" She rolled her eyes and poured him a glass of water

"Here" zander takes it and it was my turn

"I'll have an orange juice"

"Geez you two are no fun" she sighed in annoyed

"Then why did you invite us here?" Zander starts to be sarcastic,she didn't answer him and gives me my drink.
We sat down with the others while zander was telling them what happened.

I only took a sip of my juice but thats when milly wants me to drink vodka which I take it. I stood up to walk around but I start to feel weird...I took another cup of vodka. I took another and a another one.

No ones POV:

"chuck chuck chuck!!" Jake was now drunk and keeps drinking while everyone cheering for him,one guy battled him and jake was doing too much.

"Wheres jake?" Hailey asked

"I don't know but I hope he's okay" Daisy was worried and so was zander.

"I'll go find him!" Said levi and went off to find him and found him chucking on vodka and people were cheering.

'Oh god...' levi thought

"And the winner is jake!" The host was cheering and the guy had lost.

"Jake jake! Let's go!"

"B-but *hip* I'm *hip* not finished"

"You are! Come on the others are waiting for you!" Levi grabbed his arm but jake was falling.

"Guys I found him!"

"Oh th- why is jake falling?!" Said hailey

"He um...drinkes to much vodka and battle a other guy"

"Wow AMAZING!!" milly jumped but everyone was getting concerned
Even zander.

"What time is it?"

"Its 8:59"

"Shit...he's supposed to pick up rosey after the party!"

"I'll go get her I know where the house is!!" Said diasy

"Levi go with them I'll take jake to a hotel!" Zander puts jakes arm around him and put him in a car.

Diasy and the others went to pick up rosey.

Haileys POV:

I knock the door

"How can I help you?"

"Is rosey here?"

"Yes she is! Rosey someone's here for you!" I see rosey running to us but stopped...

"Wheres my brother?"

"Uhh he-"

"Jake has something important to do! And he wanted us to pick you up!" Sean changed the subject.

"Okay!"

*Phone rings*

"Zander?"

"Take rosey to your house and take care of her I'm at the hotel don't come for us"

He hanged up

"Okay rosey your spending the night with us"

"What about my brother?"

"He's gonna be okay"

"Oh okay" she smiled

Zanders POV:

"Hello welcome to the hotel how may I help you?"

"Um...were just staying here for one night so do you have any spare rooms?"

"Yes we have!your room is 314 and here's your keys!" She hands the keys

"Have fun!" She smiled which makes me uncomfortable...we got to the hotel room and I put him on the bed carefully.I took his shoes off and mine as well.

I took out my phone and texted hailey that she needs to stay at the house while taking care of rosey.

"Hmm...."

"Jake you need to rest"

"*hip* what happen *hip*"

"Jesus you are drunk how many did you drink?"

"I do no- *hip* know"

"Whatever just rest but I can't leave you here who knows what will happen..."

Then jake puts his head on my shoulder

"Uhh jake?"

"Hmmmmm.....*hip* you smell *hip* nice~" he's breath was in my neck which I shiverd.

"J-jake you need to rest we have school tomorrow!"

He didn't listen...

"Zander...*hip*" he trys to take off my shirt but I grab his hands.

"Jake your drunk!"

"I'm not *hip*....please...~" is he serious?!

"Pleaseeeee....*hip* I *hip*....* I sighed.

I notice jake about to throw as I quickly grab a trash can,He throws up as I rubbed his back.

"Jesus jake..." I said,he continues throwing up as I looked away. He really did have to much to drink. He stops and I lay him down but he then kissed my lips.

"J-jake! Your drunk! We can't do this"

"Zan--*hip*"

"Jake...your drunk--"

"What if I'm *hip* not??" He hugs me which leaves me shock. He smells like vodka and candy. How can someone so stupid can smell nice--NO! Hes a jerk! I can't fall in love with him!

I decided to shut him up by kissing him. He wrapped around my neck with his arms. I look to his chocolate brown eyes,his hair smelled like vanilla and strawberries. Then I felt jake slowly letting go of me.

"Jake..?"

"Hmmm...." He passed out .I look at the time it was 10:15. I cover us with the blanket.

I kissed his forehead and hold him in my arms.

"Goodnight" I said in his ear as I kiss his cheek and we fall asleep.

To be continued...

Yes..I rewrite it smut to fluff.
I hope you guys like that.
I'm sorry of the fluff wasn't enough.
I was literally over working myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 235 14
The story of an abused teenage boy
3.8K 265 23
help me because I keep making new stories because I keep having new scenarios in my head. y'all will just have to read to find out about the story �...
230K 8.2K 35
Jamie is just trying to go through life as easily as he possibly can, but him being gay wasn't entirely helping him at his high school. He used to be...
2.7K 110 23
Male ocx Randall UNDER MORE EDITING!!!!!! 'And my hands are not clean, Maybe they never will be but they can still carry me home when I'm ready to s...