Call Out My Name [spencer rei...

By constantpanicmode

๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’, ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๏ฟฝ... More

0. call out my name
2. high
3. cross your mind
4. crazy in love
5. watch me burn
6. do it for me
7. not afraid anymore
8. lies in the dark
9. pray
10. where you belong
11. bom bidi bom
12. sacrifice
13. finish line
14. code blue
15. the hills
16. wicked games
17. love me like you do
18. she
19. baby
20. do i wanna know?
21. hold on
21.1. update
22. sign of the times
23. never tear us apart
24. god is a woman
25. train wreck
26. one night only
27. swim
28. capital letters
28.1. love me harder
28.2. thank you

1. the wolf

79.1K 1.3K 13.5K
By constantpanicmode

He gripped your throat, squeezing as he leaned into you, a wild smirk playing on his lips as he growled, "Who do you belong to, darling?"

"You, sir," you whimpered, wishing more than anything that you could see him right now, the blindfold hindering your vision.

"Pardon?"

"You, sir!"

He laughed in your ear, his warm breath against your bare skin like a palatable curse, sending chills racing down your spine, adrenaline coursing through your veins. He dragged a hand down your side, nails digging into your skin as he whispered to you, "And don't you ever forget it."

Yeah, if only.

Travis— or was it Davis?

He groaned beside your ear, crying out, "Fuck!" as he reached out to grab the headboard, thrusting harder inside you as he gripped the bedsheets. His lips connected with your neck, leaving wet, sloppy kisses on your skin. You forced a moan, dragging your nails down his back, inwardly begging for him to finish, wanting this to be over with already.

He panted against your skin and you let out a forged cry, hoping he would think it meant that you came. You were relieved when your cry did seem to send him over the edge, his dick throbbing inside you as he came, whining loudly. Tra— Davis? Oh, fuck it. You couldn't remember. He rolled off of you, pushing a hand through his hair as he laughed, "Wow."

"Yeah," you forced a laugh, sitting up on the bed as you slung a blanket around your shoulders, hiding your body from him. "Wow."

"That was incredible."

"Absolutely wonderful," you hummed in response, standing from the bed as you went into the bathroom, dropping the blanket on the floor before you closed the door behind you to pee.

"I still got some extra time. Wanna go for round two?" You heard him ask as you walked over to the faucet, squeezing your eyes shut as you washed your hands. You were definitely going to need to have a chat with JJ later about trying to set you up with Will's friends from work.

"Sorry, I can't," you replied, draping the blanket across your shoulders as you walked into the bedroom, the corner of your eye twitching as you forced a smile at him, seeing that he was still laying on your bed. "I'm going out with some friends from work tonight so I need to get ready. Maybe another time, though?"

"Oh, for sure! Did you wanna exchange num-"

"-I'm sorry," you interrupted him, going back into the bathroom to turn on the shower, switching the water to hot. "I should really start getting ready. You should probably get going."

"Oh, yeah. Of course. I understand." You heard shuffling on the bed, praising any god that could hear you under your breath as he started to get dressed. "I can just leave my number for you on the counter."

"Perfect."

"Or, you know, I could join you in th-"

"-Thanks, Travis," you interrupted him, walking into the bedroom and grabbing his wrist, pulling him out to the living room. You pushed him out the front door, smiling at him as you said, "Um... Have a good night, yeah?"

"My name's Levi," he said, looking at you confusedly.

"Really? Huh. Could've sworn it was either Travis or Davis."

With that, you slammed the door shut in his face, leaning against it as you sighed. Was it really too much to ask for to meet a tall, dark and handsome stranger who could fuck you so hard you wouldn't be able to walk for days? Was it really too much to ask for?

You got in the shower, lathering your hair in your lavender scented shampoo, humming satisfyingly as the suds rolled down your body, washing off the scent of disappointing sex. You shaved, hoping that maybe you would meet someone else at the bar tonight that could make up for the disheartening afternoon you'd had with Travis/Davis/Levi.

You finished showering and changed into a form-fitting, off-the-shoulder, low-cut black dress, it accentuating your cleavage. You dried your hair, the ends curling on their own before you started to do your makeup— a simple smokey eye. By the time you were finished getting ready, you heard your phone buzz and you picked it up, noticing there was a text from Garcia.

At your door, baby. ;))

You giggled, responding to her, Be right out, before you slipped on a pair of black heels, grabbing your purse before you walked out to the living room, pulling the door open, seeing Garcia standing there, colorful as ever.

"Ugh," she groaned to you as you slung your arm through hers, letting her pull you down the hall as she asked, "how are you so easily pretty?"

"Me? Never. You, on the other hand," you said, grinning at her as you tapped your hand lightly against her ass.

"Ooh, (Y/N), you know only Derek gets to do that."

"My bad," you snickered, throwing your curls over your shoulder as Garcia led you to her car outside.

"Hey, didn't you have a date with Will's friend from work today? Levi Jacobs or something like that?"

"Please don't ever say that name in front of me ever again," you whined, clenching your jaw as your mind flashed back to the embarrassing sex you'd had with him earlier.

"That bad?"

"Why can't I ever have good sex, Penny?" You whimpered to her, laying your head against her shoulder as you let out a dramatic sigh. "Just once! That's all I'm asking. To have decent sex just once."

"You really do have the worst luck with men," Garcia laughed, letting go of you as you both climbed into her car. She started the engine, pulling out of the parking lot before she glanced over at you, crying, "Are you ready to get totally smashed tonight!?"

"Hotch isn't coming, right?" You asked, playing with the hem of your dress as Garcia shook her head at you and you sighed, saying, "Good. After the day I've had, I need to get totally smashed."

You'd been with the BAU for almost a year now, acting as their media liaison, reviewing cases and presenting them to the team and speaking to the media. You actually didn't mind all the blood and the gore you had to look at in the crime scene photos— you'd grown up watching enough crime shows for it not to bother you.

Eventually, you got to the bar, you and Garcia climbing out of the car and walking in together. "I see them!" Garcia cried, grabbing you by the hand as she dragged you through the bar.

You grinned at your teammates, exchanging hugs with Morgan and JJ before you turned to Reid, your mouth falling open in disbelief as you cried, "Spence, I thought you said you weren't going to be able to make it!"

You pulled him into a hug, hearing him laugh beside your ear as he wrapped his arms around your waist, saying to you, "Yeah, Morgan managed to convince me otherwise."

"Yeah, after having to bribe him with free rides to work for the next two weeks," Morgan groaned, hitting Reid lightly against the shoulder. "Kid, you could at least offer to pitch in on gas."

"All right, enough chit-chat! I'm ready to get completely shit-faced!" Garcia cried, grabbing JJ by the wrist. She pulled her over to the bar, ordering drinks for all of you and paying for them before the two walked back over, passing around the drinks. "Cheers!" Garcia cried, the five of you downing the strong alcoholic beverages.

"Shit, that's strong," you garbled, grinning around at your friends before you hit the glass against the table, saying, "I want another."

A few drinks later, you were feeling a little buzzed, giggling with JJ, Garcia and Morgan as Reid watched the four of you, a small smile playing on his lips. He'd only had one drink so far— you made a mental note to ask him for a ride home, knowing damn well that Garcia wouldn't be able to take you anymore, seeing as she'd already had twice as many drinks as you.

"So, (Y/N), how'd your date with Levi go?" JJ asked, smiling at you as she swirled her drink around in her hand, the ice cubes clinking against the glass.

"The date was fine," you replied, shrugging your shoulders at her. "It's what happened after that wasn't fine."

"You had sex with him?" Morgan asked.

You shot him a look, waving your finger in his face as you said, "Don't act so surprised, Mr. I-Sleep-With-A-Different-Girl-Almost-Every-Other-Night!"

"Was it really that bad?" JJ asked, clenching her jaw remorsefully as she looked at you.

"Sadly," you sighed in response. "Honestly, at this point, if somebody wanted to smack me and throw me around like a fucking rag doll, I'd say yes. I would do anything to get off."

"Do you mean that?"

You looked up at Reid, noticing him watching you as the other three continued their conversation. You smiled up at him, taking a swig of your drink before you replied, "Maybe. Why? You offering, genius?"

You noticed him blush as he looked down, shuffling his feet awkwardly, unsure of how to respond to you. "Well, this has been fun," you said, downing the rest of your drink before you placed your hands on the table, smiling around at your friends, "but I think it's time to shake some ass. Come on, Reid!" You walked over to him, grabbing him by the wrists as you pulled him out onto the dance floor, saying to him, "Dance with me!"

"I don't do dancing," he said to you, looking at you cautiously.

"With me, you do."

You started dancing, running your hands over your body as you moved into the crowd. Garcia and JJ joined you, the three of you clustering together and dancing with each other, laughing as you watched Morgan dance with another group of women nearby. You noticed Reid was still standing at the edge of the dance floor, smiling as he watched you, and you danced over to him, grabbing him by the hands as you said, "Reid, I swear, if you don't start dancing with me, I will make you regret it."

"And how would you go about doing that?"

"Dance with me and maybe you won't have to find out," you laughed, a smirk playing on your coworker's lips as he started to open his mouth to say something back to you until you heard a woman call out his name.

"Spencer? Is that you?"

You noticed the color drain from Reid's face as he pulled his hands out of yours, balling them into uncomfortable fists. You turned to look at the woman approaching the two of you, flashing her a kind smile as you said, "Hello."

She smiled back at you, turning to Reid before she flung her arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug as she laughed, "It's been awhile!"

"Yeah, it's good to see you, Julia," your coworker replied, his voice hesitant as he hugged her back, his gaze seeming to linger on you as you watched the two, smiling.

What Julia said next, though— you weren't expecting.

"Is this your new sub?"

"I'm sorry— sub?" You asked, looking at her curiously.

"This one can definitely make you feel things you had no idea you could even feel, am I right?" Julia laughed, patting her hand lightly against Reid's shoulder as he stared into the distance, his eyes wide with panic. "I was his sub three years ago."

The word 'sub' seemed to echo in your mind, your thoughts drifting to all the books and movies that you'd seen recently— all the times you read about Christian Grey whipping Anastasia and thinking to yourself, I wish that were me.

Wait.

Your gaze landed on Reid, your pupils widening with incredulity. Your mind wandered back to you sitting on your couch at three in the morning, curled up in a blanket as you watched "365 Days," saying to yourself, "I may work for the FBI, but if this ever happened to me, I mean, I wouldn't complain."

Hold on.

Reid looked back at you, a slight blush creeping across his face as the look he gave you said it all.

What!?

~~~

𝐴𝑈𝑇𝐻𝑂𝑅'𝑆 𝑁𝑂𝑇𝐸.
IT'S HERE!! i hope you guys are just as excited as i am for this! i will be working on "gimmick" as i'm writing this, so for those of you who read that story, don't worry, i haven't forgotten about it :)) keep letting me know what you guys would be comfortable with seeing in this story! i wanna make it extra filthy >:)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3K 25
โ๐™„ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ.โž๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง'๐™จ ๐™จ๐™š๐™–๏ฟฝ...
746 6 8
you and Spencer have never really been close when you started working at the BAU and you wanted to respect that if he never wanted to get as close to...
121K 4.5K 42
โ” ๐—”๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง๐—–๐—›๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฅ โ ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐šˆ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™ฐ ๐™ณ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ผ ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐™ผ๐™ด โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โ–Œแฐข เผ˜ ๐“„น เฃชห–...
17.2K 549 28
โ™•๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’†, ๐’˜๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’…๐’” ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’๐’š ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’†...