Having the Billionaire's Twins

By krislegg21

Emma Kelsey did not have much hope of finding love not that it mattered to her much. She was getting out of h... More

Having the Billionaire's Twins
AN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 44

38.2K 1.6K 43
By krislegg21

Emma heard Jonas talking on the phone as she entered their bedroom. 'Yes it was lovely, we should get together more often. Yeah I think it will be good for both of us.' Emma frowned. He was brushing through his wet hair and she sighed and sat on the bed. His eyes following her through the mirror 'Listen, tell Ariel hi and I'll see you guys soon.'

He ends the call and continued to comb through his hair. Agitated and more than angry she glared at him 'Who was that?' He didn't answer immediately but he did glare back. Annoyance lining his face.

'Ariel's father. He's the chief editor of Citizens. He wants you and my girls to be on their cover for next month issue...' he turn to look at her, eyes blank and she didn't know what he was thinking. 'I’ve told him yes.'

Emma stared at him. Really? 'You said yes without consulting me?'

'Figure you wouldn't mind...'

'Yeah? How did you figure that?' Emma couldn't believe that he'd actually agree to such a thing. Not that anything was wrong with it but she didn't want to be on any cover. Nor did she want her daughters. 'No.'

'He's my friend that's why I agree. It's not that big of a deal, it's a respectable magazine.' he argued looking even more annoyed.

'I don't care. And what really pisses me off is that you agreed to it without even asking if I was okay with it. It doesn't work like that Jonas.'

He only shook his head 'Fine.' He said simply moving to the bed 'How was your day anyway?'

Emma swallowed 'It was okay.' she stared at him as he got in bed and turn on his computer 'Can I ask you something?' Why the hell was she so nervous? At his distracted nod she continued 'Why won't you touch me?'

His head snap to hers, a crease forming his beautiful face. 'Don't be ridiculous, I touch you.'

Emma shook her head 'Right, you don't even kiss me anymore. You go to work and you come home and it's like you are still there. I want things to go back to the way they were.'

'Emma...'

'No Jonas. I know you are busy but at home you are supposed to be mine...' she took a deep breath. She took a chance and told him her thoughts and feelings, all the while fearing rejection. She watched him lock down his computer and put it on the bedside table. She crawled to him and straddled his lap. His arms wrapped around her and he held her close. If she was smart, she would be pissed at him, he had just rejected her downstairs and her she was with no shame, crawling back to him. What was wrong with her? Why can’t she stay mad? She knew the answer, it pounded in her chest. Her marriage was in trouble and she had no way of saving it. But maybe sex can help them get closer.

'I’m sorry I haven't paid much attention to you lately. I promise, once this deal is over I will be a better husband. We can maybe go on our honeymoon...'

'Are you serious?' She squealed excitedly. And with that she kissed him, a kiss that quickly got heated. It consumed her, like fire, it cascade her entire body. It gripped her, making her belly clench and as the kiss got hotter so did the place between her thighs. It has been so long... too long since he kissed her. Held her. His hands molded her hips as he pressed her down onto his erections. It made her ecstatic that she can still do that to him. Maybe she didn’t turn him off after all. 'Oh Emma we shouldn't...' he moaned even though he continued to suck on her neck.

'Why...' she moaned. She grinds in on him even as she hurriedly push down his sweat pants. Hand move just as fast and pushed up her skirt he didn't bother removing her underwear just push it to the side 'Oh Jonas...' she moaned when he stuck two fingers inside her. Emma groaned and enjoying the feeling of being in her husband’s arms. 'Please more...'

Before she could even think Jonas had her up and after pushing his pants further down, he lowered her onto him. Emma screamed in pleasure and pain as he rammed inside her. Jonas stopped moving 'Please move...' she tried to ride him but he held her hips tight.

'Fuck!' He cursed and the next thing she knew he lifted her up and off him before practically throwing her on the other side of the bed. Breathing hard she stare in him in confusion before she burst into tears and got up off the bed. Humiliated and disgusted with herself, she ran to the bathroom. Once the door was safely closed behind her she drop down on the floor and lose herself to the tears.

Jonas ran his hands through his hair as he continued to stare at the bathroom. He could hear his wife crying and he hated himself for the way he handled things. Sighing he looked down at his erection, he was still hard and wet from all of Emma's juices. He reached for some puff and cleaned himself off.

For fucks sake, he wished he didn't have to stop making love to her. It was never his intention to even start. But he had lost control and he had been waiting for weeks to be with her.

And he just can't do it. Taking up his phone he called Dr. Green 'My wife and I just got physical and I need you to do thorough checking tomorrow to see if there are any setbacks.' He heard her sigh. He knew she did not agree with him for keeping Emma's complications from her 'Yes, she said she was feeling fine and was all for it. She doesn't know anything so how can she really be sure? I don't want to be the cause of any distress. Fine. Update me tomorrow because I won't be able to come with her. G'night.' He sighed upon ending the call.

He listened to see if Emma was still crying but all her heard was the shower running. Minutes later she came out wrapped securely in a towel before she started looking for her clothes. She did not look at him. 'Emma?' She didn't answer or gave any indication that she actually heard him. After she gathered her bed wear, he watched confused as she went back into the bathroom. The old Emma would just drop her towel and change in front of him but now... Jonas ran his hands though his hair. It was his fault of course, he reasoned, after the way he just treated her.

'Fuck!' He silently cursed. Everything was bad. And he wasn't sure what happen. He thought about the past weeks. Things had just felt weird between him and Emma and because of that he never really noticed he hadn't touched her, kissed her or even held her. How come he never missed her sweet lips, or the warmth of having her in his arms while he slept.

Had he really been that busy? He couldn't blame Emma. His actions were deplorable and he wondered when he had stop taking care of his wife especially emotionally? The sound of the door opening dragged him from his thoughts.

Dressed in baggy pajamas and a small t shirt Emma came out, face freshly clean and hair wet left down to air dry. And as she walked around the room completing her nightly activities, not once did she look at him. And he couldn't say a damn thing.

'Where are you going?' He asked as he watched her gather her pillows and comforter. She walked out of their bedroom not even spearing him a glance.

He cursed once more.

                                                        *

1:30 am. And he still couldn't sleep. Sighing he threw the sheet off him and went to check on Emma. He checked the bedroom to the right and didn't find her there. He checked all the bedrooms on this floor before he went downstairs. He found her in the same room she had slept in a few times when she was in the late stages of her pregnancy.

Carefully he walked in and turned on the lamp across the room. She lay on her side, an arm tuck under her head as she slept. He looked down at her tear stained face and knew that she had been crying again. The babies were cocooned between her and pillows.

They looked so adorable and he hurt that he had chased her away from him.

Reaching down he tucked Emma's breast back in before soothing the comforter over her and the twins. He didn't want to leave; he wanted to be where those pillows are but knew he had no right. His wife didn't need to get any angrier at him.

So he left.

                                                        ****

'So Emma tell me what's been going on, are you feeling okay?' Dr. Green asked as she examine her. Emma looked out the window not sure what her answer should be. Yes she was feeling fine, physically. Everything felt like it was working again. But was she really okay? Then no. She hadn't looked or spoken to her husband after last night. Even when she had been surprised this morning to find he had actually stay for breakfast. That had been a silent affair.

Emotionally she was a wreck and her marriage was in trouble. Emma snorted, she should have known. Happiness never last, she was testament to that. 'Emma?'

Her head snap back to the doctor and her mind conjured up the question she had asked 'I'm fine doctor, I feel great,'

'No cramps when walking, sitting or bending over?'

Emma shook her head 'Nope.'

'Any bleeding, back pain or discomfort when showering?'

Again she shook her head. ‘What about during sex?’

‘I haven’t had sex yet.’ She muttered. No point in telling her that she was thrown away after just the initial stage. She frowned at her.

‘You can tell me…’

‘Fine. We didn’t go all the way but it stung a little after… you know… but it didn’t last more than 3 minutes.’ She snapped then took a deep breath ‘I’m sorry’ she then apologized, it was her fault she was in a bad mood.

 The doctor frowned and sighed 'O-Okay good. I-I should probably tell you something.' Her nervousness and the guilt she saw on her eyes had Emma's attention. What was her problem? 'You had mild complication during delivery. It wasn't much to worry about it's just that after the expulsion of your placenta, I realized you had a few internal scaring and your perineum was torn. It wasn't anything to worry about but your husband realized you were bleeding out. I'm so sorry, he ordered me not to tell you but it's against my conduct to keep medical information from patients.'

Emma stare at her wide eyed, processing everything she just revealed. Now it explains a couple things. Emma was angry 'Do you know I can sue you for this?!' She shook her head no. It wasn't the truly doctor’s fault, it was her ass of a husband.  'Are we done here?'

The doctor nodded furiously. Emma got up and fixed her clothes. As she was walking out she stopped when Dr. Green called her 'H-Here is a cream. You can use it after the first few times after sex; it can help with the sensitivity.' Emma took the cream, thanked her polity and left the hospital.

With each step she took she got angrier. She found her car and had to smile. Chris was sitting in the back playing with the girls. Shaking her head she opened the door and Chris came out. Upon looking at her he noticed something was wrong 'Are you okay?'

Emma nodded and got back in the car. Chris seem to understand she didn't want to talk and got in the driver’s seat 'So where to? Home?'

'No, I'm going to pay my little husband a visit.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4.6K 32
"There was a family that once lived there before and there was this other family that visited. The family that lived there had a son and the fam...
106K 5.2K 20
This story is about a 18 years girl, YN, who falls for her uncle KIM TAEHYUNG ~ Will her love be completed or it will remain unrequited ?? 𝗬𝗻 : 𝗜...
742K 16K 33
*This is the spin-off to Runaway Bride. I recommend reading it before starting to read this one.* Locked in a small room with her mother since birth...
126K 3.8K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...