Strangers

By the1hystericalqueen

My best friend and I are huge fans of Gwilym Lee and Ben Hardy and when we went to London, something crazy ha... More

Prologue
Now I'm here
You take my breath away
Sheer heart attack
And another one
I'm in love with you
Good old-fashioned lover boy
Play the game
Let me entertain you
Is this the real life?
Good company
Good company 2.0
It's a kind of magic
When the night comes down
Beautiful dreams
Lazing on a Sunday afternoon
In only seven days
Leaving home ain't easy
Return of the champions
Foolin' around
Get down, make love
A day in Amsterdam
Body language
Seaside rendezvous
I was born to love you
Good times are now
You and I
Some day, one day
Epilogue
Author's note

It's late

21 2 0
By the1hystericalqueen

"If you think it's too late to go back to the hotel, you can spend the night here if you want", Ben said.

-

Lola POV

Wednesday, 13 May 2020

"No, that's not necessary. We can walk back to the hotel", Rachel said and I nodded in response. "You sure? 'Cause I like being with you.", Ben said, but he only looked at me. "I have a really nice guestroom", he said, "With a queen-size bed." "But doesn't Gwilym sleep there?", Rachel asked. "Yes, I do. But I can sleep on the couch." "Ahww, that's really sweet", I said, "Okay, I think we can spend the night here then, don't you think Rachel?", I said. Rachel nodded enthusiastically. "IT'S SLEEPOVER TIME!", Gwilym yelled.

We decided to go to bed because it already was very late. Rachel and I got toothbrushes from Ben and we could borrow two shirts from Gwilym to sleep in. Rachel and I brushed our teeth and wished Ben and Gwilym goodnight before we headed to the guest bedroom.

"I'm dreaming right?", Rachel asked me. "If you are dreaming, then I am spacing 'cause wtf did just happen?", I told her. We chatted a bit about what happened on this crazy night in London before we fell asleep.

Rachel POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I looked on the clock on the wall and realised it was already 1 p.m.! I was very hungry, so I decided to go downstairs. I tried to be as quiet as possible because Lola was still playing 'The sleeping beauty'. But it didn't go as I planned because I was still a little bit drunk. Lola didn't wake up, so mission succeeded. When I walked down the stairs, the smell of bacon became stronger and I also smelt egg. My mound started watering. I entered the kitchen and I saw an incredible handsome man standing by the stove. For a moment, I stood in the doorway, observe the man, until he noticed me. On his face a grin.

Lola POV

I turned around in bed, expecting to feel a person lying next to me. When I felt no one, I thought that a dreamed all of it. But when I opened my eyes, I was not in my bedroom but in Ben's guest bedroom. Slowly, all the memories came by. I smiled. When I tried to stand up to grab my phone from the nightstand, my head almost exploded. I remembered the amount of alcohol we drank. I quickly laid down and searched for a podcast. When I wake up, I always listen to a podcast. About 15 minutes later, I decided that it was time to go to the bathroom for a quick touch-up. With my airpods still in my ears and still listening to the podcast, I opened the bathroom door. 

-

Well this is going to be very interesting. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 125 27
I already wrote two Hardzello stories, and had a lot of ideas that didn't make either of the fan fictions. Either because the idea was too vague or t...
4.3K 73 7
Brian May x Reader (Female) - This is a love story about you and Brian May. To find out more you shall give it a read. You'll probably think the firs...
45K 721 43
A Roger Taylor x reader story based on the movie. Watch how Freddie Bulsara and Y/n Y/l/n grow from two misfits to iconic legends. Highest rankings: ...
186K 4K 20
A queen fanfic with Ben Hardy as Roger Taylor. What would happened if a girl is the fifth member of Queen? Most of the dialogues are queen memes :)