THE SOUND OF PROVIDENCE

Por beauty_zyl

Shen Wei or known as Heipaoshi, the black cloak envoy in the underworld who is given a task from the emperor... Más

The characters and story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20 (Final)

Chapter 19

110 10 2
Por beauty_zyl

After two months they are back from the last journey to find the sound of providence, Boss Jiao is back with his men and tried to get a new research of Prof. Erbai. Boss Jiao used the underworld criminal named Ding Dun to know the research of Prof. Erbai. Shen Wei got the information from Mr. Judge about that future seen criminal. Even after what happened to the bad Baipaoshi, Zhujiu and the previous underworld peoples, there are still the underworld criminals that wanted to escape and live on the ground for their greedy and selfish including Ding Dun.

Shen Wei walks out on that night while holding the hand of her lover at her side. Zhao Yunlan didn't release his hand on his lover as he didn't want something happens to his lover in this catchment. As they got the information about Ding Dun is wondering around this city, Zhao Yunlan used that chance to lure Ding Dun with the walk around that city with his lover. Shen Wei is still a consultant in SID.

''How is the others, Lin?'' Zhao Yunlan asked to Lin that observing on them all on the field.

''As usual, boring in waiting that criminal,'' Lin replied.

''Continue to watch and don't sleep!'' Zhao Yunlan warned.

''I will not, chief!'' Lin replied back with his chuckle.

Shen Wei at Zhao Yunlan's side just smiles to hear that. She knows Lin likes to sleep, playing games and watching movies during his works. That's caused Zhao Yunlan always mad at him. Suddenly, Shen Wei sensed that criminal is near them. She releases her energy, tried to find that criminal's scent and she can see that criminal is talking with someone near the car. She quickly portals to that car, leaving behind Zhao Yunlan that surprised to see her missing from his side.

''Ding Dun!'' Shen Wei called to Ding Dun at that car, almost making Ding Dun fled away.

Shen Wei releases her power and blocks that car from leaving the place while her hand is already grabbed on Ding Dun's hand to not run away. But Ding Dun is the future seen criminal. He holds Shen Wei's hand to be escaped but then he saw something through Shen Wei.

''You are pregnant, Heipaoshi!'' Ding Dun said his words, making Shen Wei startled and she almost lost her grip on Ding Dun if not Chu came and tied that criminal.

''Heipaoshi! What are you thinking? You are almost lost him from your grip!'' Chu whined to see his master is spacing out.

''Huh?! Sorry, Chu!'' Shen Wei replied with her guilty feeling.

Ding Dun laughs.

''She is pr... muff... muffff...'' Ding Dun can't finish his words when suddenly Shen Wei releases her power to cover Ding Dun's mouth, caused that future seen criminal muffling at his stood.

''She what? You what, Heipaoshi?'' Chu curiously asked.

''Nothing! He just bluffing. Tell Zhao Yunlan that I bring the criminal to Yan Wang! And you handle that one in the car!'' Shen Wei said and she portals to the other place, but not to the underworld.

Shen Wei portals to Wu Xie's house, startling that guy that drinking his water in the kitchen.

''Jiejie! You are startling me! What is it with this criminal? Isn't he that Mr. Judge asked you and the SID staffs to catch? That future seen criminal?'' Wu Xie kept asking for his curiosity to his new sister.

''Wu Xie, please bring him to Yan Wang now. I can't go to the underworld now,'' Shen Wei requested with a little whine.

''Can't go to the underworld? What do you mean, jiejie? Are you pregnant?'' Wu Xie asked.

Ding Dun muffles again but now he nods on behalf of Shen Wei.

''Jiejie, is it true? Oh, my! Okay, jiejie!'' Wu Xie replied and he changed to a good Baipaoshi before he brings Ding Dun to the underworld.

Yan Wang is shocked to see Baipaoshi is bringing the future seen criminal to him, instead of Heipaoshi.

''Where is Heipaoshi?'' Yan Wang asked with worry since Heipaoshi never neglect her task given unless something happens to her.

''Ask him, Yan Wang! I guess he knows it since jiejie covered his mouth with her power,'' Baipaoshi said.

Upon hearing that, Yan Wang releases the cover on Ding Dun's mouth from Heipaoshi using his power.

''Tell me, Ding Dun! What's happened to my ghost king, ghost slayer?'' Yan Wang asked.

''If I tell you, can you reduce my punishment?'' Ding Dun tried to make a deal for his punishment.

''If that thing is not danger to my ghost king, I will reduce your punishment,'' Yan Wang promised to Ding Dun.

Ding Dun smiles.

''Heipaoshi is pregnant for twins,'' Ding Dun told his future seen on Heipaoshi.

''Really? How much months?'' Baipaoshi excitedly asked.

''Around 5 weeks,'' Ding Dun told.

''Still early. But it's fine since the fortune teller told us that news. I will reduce your punishment, Ding Dun since...''

''Wait, Yan Wang!'' Baipaoshi interrupted.

''What is it, Baipaoshi?'' Yan Wang asked.

''Ding Dun, I want to know what is it that Boss Jiao wanted from my uncles?'' Baipaoshi asked.

''Err... To get you, Baipaoshi!'' Ding Dun said.

''To get me? Not my uncle's research? Why?'' Baipaoshi asked again.

''To have your power,'' Ding Dun replied.

Baipaoshi laughs to hear that.

''How dare him to get my power and to fight with ghost king,'' Baipaoshi cursed.

''Calm down, Baipaoshi! Remember that he is still a human,'' Yan Wang reminded.

''Still I can take his life if you allowed that, Yan Wang!'' Baipaoshi said.

Yan Wang silents. He just looks at Baipaoshi at downstairs with Ding Dun and Mr. Judge.

''Yan Wang, give me your order and I will get him,'' Baipaoshi requested.

''I will tell you soon. For now, go back to your place, Wu Xie!'' Yan Wang replied.

Baipaoshi defeated and he portals back to his house. He didn't see his sister in his house and he thought his sister is back now. But then he heard a noise like vomiting from the toilet near the kitchen. He rushes to there and knocks the door repeatedly.

''Jiejie! Is that you?!'' Wu Xie called again and again till Shen Wei comes out from the toilet with a paler face without her black cloak.

''Wu... Xie...'' Shen Wei called back, but then she is fainted in Wu Xie's arms.

''Oh, my! Jiejie!'' Wu Xie panicked and he keeps patting Shen Wei's face.

Upon seeing Shen Wei still unconscious, Wu Xie carries his sister to his bedroom and he calls his second uncle to get a help while telling his uncle about Shen Wei at his house. Prof. Erbai comes to his house with a doctor after half an hour and the doctor checks on Shen Wei.

''She is fine, Mr. Wu, Prof. Wu! Please don't worry. It's normal for a pregnant woman like her to vomit like that. Just give her more nutritious meals to cover up her energy for her pregnancy,'' the doctor told as she checked on Shen Wei before she left them.

''She is pregnant, Wu Xie?'' Prof. Erbai asked with surprised.

Wu Xie nods.

''I just know it when jiejie came to me to bring the underworld criminal to Yan Wang,'' Wu Xie told but not telling that his sister is pregnant for twins as told by Ding Dun.

''Oh, my! We should ask Chief Zhao to marry her now. We can't let her pregnant without a legally knot!'' Prof. Erbai said.

''But, Er shu, Mr. Zhao still didn't want to accept the daughter-in-law that more than 10,000 years older than his son,'' Wu Xie replied with a whine when he thinks of Mr. Zhao.

Two months ago after the journey, Zhao Yunlan brought Shen Wei to meet with his dad and told to his dad that he wanted to marry Shen Wei. He told everything to his dad about the real Shen Wei, almost caused Mr. Zhao lost his life to know about the girl who Zhao Yunlan wanted to make as a wife. Mr. Zhao got the second heart-attack and warded for several days. Since that day, Zhao Yunlan didn't dare to tell his dad that he wanted to marry Shen Wei for him to not lose his dad for the third and final heart-attack.

''Hurm... It's complicated too since he already got second heart-attack. We can't make him shock again,'' Prof. Erbai said.

''Why not we ask Yunlan to marry her first without approval from Mr. Zhao? Hide that marriage for now from Mr. Zhao and just let jiejie knots to Yunlan,'' Wu Xie suggested.

''That's a good idea. Make it secretly. Then, slowly persuading Mr. Zhao to accept Shen Wei and her baby,'' Prof. Erbai agreed.

Wu Xie nods and he pulls the blanket to wrap on his sister's body on his bed. The doctor is already left after the check up. Wu Xie lands a slight kiss on his sister's forehead before he walks away to call Zhao Yunlan to come to his house.

Zhao Yunlan on the other hand is interrogating Boss Jiao that Shen Wei left to Chu. Upon listening that they caught Boss Jiao and they wanted to send him to the criminal department, Wu Xie hurriedly prevented and tells Zhao Yunlan that Boss Jiao is not aiming to his uncle's research, but aiming to get his power. Zhao Yunlan is shocked to hear that and he finally asked asks Chu to let that human in the SID lock up.

''So, what is the actual purpose you called me, Wu Xie? I am sure it's not about Boss Jiao, right?'' Zhao Yunlan finally can ask.

''No, Yunlan! Just come to my house. Jiejie is fainted and now resting in my room,'' Wu Xie told.

''What?! Why? What's happened to her?'' Zhao Yunlan kept asking with worry.

''Come here first and I will tell you later,'' Wu Xie replied.

Zhao Yunlan didn't wait long when he cut the phone call and he rushed to his car to Wu Xie's house, leaving behind his staffs that bewildered to see him rushed away. 30 minutes journey to Wu Xie's house becomes 15 minutes only and Zhao Yunlan barges into the house as soon as Wu Xie opened the door.

''Where is she?'' Zhao Yunlan worryingly asked to Wu Xie and Prof. Erbai in the house.

''In my room!'' Wu Xie replied and he brings Zhao Yunlan to his bedroom to see Shen Wei.

Zhao Yunlan enters the bedroom while Wu Xie leaves him with Shen Wei that already woke up a few minutes ago.

''Yunlan?'' Shen Wei surprisingly called to see Zhao Yunlan is walking into the bedroom of Wu Xie with a worry face.

''What's happened to you, Xiao Wei that you are fainted in this house?'' Zhao Yunlan asked with worry.

Shen Wei pulls Zhao Yunlan to her hold and kisses those plump lips of Zhao Yunlan while her hand pulls Zhao Yunlan's hand to touch on her pregnancy belly. Zhao Yunlan replies to the kisses while feeling the belly of his lover but he didn't understand the meaning of that touching on that belly.

''You will become a daddy, Yunlan!'' Shen Wei said as she broke the kisses between them.

''What?! Me? How?'' Zhao Yunlan surprised, but got a hit on his chest from his adorable lover.

''You asked me how, Yunlan?! You taken me every night and you asked me how? You seed it in my belly, Yunlan!'' Shen Wei scolded with her whining, making Zhao Yunlan swallows hard.

''I... I am sorry. I didn't mean that. I mean is... Oh, my! I am speechless, Xiao Wei! We will get our baby?'' Zhao Yunlan replied.

''Babies, Yunlan! Ding Dun saw the future of my pregnancy and it's twin,'' Shen Wei corrected.

''Oh, my! What should I do now? I can't believe I make the great Heipaoshi pregnant of my child,'' Zhao Yunlan excitedly said.

''You need to marry me first, Yunlan! I won't let my babies born without a legally knot in this human world. Or else I need to raise them in my world, in the underworld,'' Shen Wei replied with a little threaten.

''No, no, no! Please no, my love! I will not let you bring them to the underworld to raise them at there. They are my babies too. They should be raised in human world,'' Zhao Yunlan objected.

''Then, marry me please,'' Shen Wei requested.

''But my dad... He has a fatal disease, Xiao Wei. I don't want to lose him. You saw what's happened before, right? He got his second heart-attack,'' Zhao Yunlan said.

''Just if he has a relation with underworld like Wu Xie, I can heal his heart disease. But he is just a human. I am sorry I can't heal him,'' Shen Wei said with her apologetic look to Zhao Yunlan.

''It's alright, Xiao Wei! I will marry you. Secretly without dad knowing. And slowly, we will persuade him using our babies,'' Zhao Yunlan replied and he lands a kiss on Shen Wei's lips.

Shen Wei smiles to hear that.

''Let's go home and let me kiss my babies inside your belly over and over again. Oh, Xiao Wei! I am happy now to let my seeds attached in your uterus,'' Zhao Yunlan said with happiness and he kisses Shen Wei again, but unknowingly to him, Shen Wei portals them two to their bedroom in Zhao Yunlan's apartment as they are kissing to each other.

Wu Xie and Prof. Erbai that coming to Wu Xie's bedroom with a bowl of porridge and a glass of water are surprised to see them are gone.

''Those peoples! Jiejie must be portal them two to their home right now! I am sure tomorrow Yunlan will find his car in my garage,'' Wu Xie whined and Prof. Erbai laughs.

In the bedroom of Zhao Yunlan, they are drowning in their passionate kissing while Zhao Yunlan slightly pushing Shen Wei to lay on the bed and he keeps giving a lovely kissing to his lover. Unknowingly to them that someone is waiting in their apartment. As that person suddenly heard something heated from the bedroom, that person walks to the bedroom for the check as that person didn't expect that Zhao Yunlan will be at home right now.

''Zhao Yunlan!'' that person shouted in a shock to see Zhao Yunlan is hovering on Shen Wei on the bed, revealing Shen Wei's belly that was kissing by Zhao Yunlan as that person opened the bedroom door.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2M 48.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 57.4K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
583K 16.5K 31
Y/N Bakugou. Katsuki Bakugous little sister. She hated it. Everyone seemed to expect so highly of her, who could handle that much pressure. As well a...
3.1K 267 21
Shen Wei or known as Heipaoshi, the black cloak envoy in the underworld who is given a task from the emperor to find a chaos in the human world which...