Dear Spencer Reid | 1

By matthewgooby

Y/n and Dr. Spencer Reid have been friends the moment she joined the team, but their interest in one another... More

0. dear spencer reid
1. new beginnings
2. lo mein
3. pretty please
4. working girl
5. cereal killer
6. sticks and stones
7. unspeakable
8. broken bones
9. self destruct
10. beautiful silence
11. mistaken
12. just like royalty (pt. 1)
13. just like royalty (pt. 2)
14. lights out
15. search party
16. last breath
17. kiss forever
18. always dreaming
19. secret's out
20. yes doctor
21. seven miles high
22. sudsy
23. just go with it
24. towel thief
25. what he deserved
26. comfortable
27. good girl
28. sticky situation
30. big girl pants
31. birthday boy
32. camera shy
33. pumpkin (pt. 1)
34. pumpkin (pt. 2)
35. dance me to death
36. bring her to vegas
37. words hurt
38. take my hand
39. work the case
40. you promised
author note

29. testing the limits

23.6K 341 2.8K
By matthewgooby

"Cleaning up the mess."

Spencer tilted his head back slightly as you continued to lick the syrup off of his chest. He felt blood rush to his lower extremities, and became slightly nervous.

"What has gotten into yo-"

You placed a hand over his mouth, continuing to kiss his defined muscles.

The team was on the front deck, which would make it impossible for them to see the two of you unless they looked over the top balcony, or walked down the deck stairs

Your lips lingered dangerously close to the band of his swim trunks, and you pulled away, smiling innocently.

"There. All clean."

Spencer held your hips down against his. "You can't just-" He swallowed the lump in his throat and continued. "You can't just s-stop now y/n.."

You ran your hands down the sides of his arms, giggling softly. "Yes. I can."

You heard sandals scuffing down the stairs, and sprung off of his lap, sitting in the chair beside Spencer's. "Cover your dick." You whispered, adjusting your sunglasses as you saw Derek turn the corner.

Your lips and tongue were blue, but luckily Spencer didn't have any blue coloring left on him. What remained was the sticky syrup residue across his chest and abdomen.

"Hey kids, Rossi.." Derek narrowed his eyes as he looked at the two of you, but quickly lost interest in your seemingly normal positions. "Rossi said that we've arrived at the first diving site. Just come to the front deck when you'd like to get your gear."

You smiled up at him and nodded. "Okay! Thank you, Derek."

Spencer continued to strategically hold his towel and book over his lap, not saying much. He would give it away the moment he would speak.

"No problem, Sugar." Morgan turned to Spencer and nodded a 'sup' to him before returning up the stairs.

"Well.. I'm going to go get ready. Maybe you should.. Fix your problem.. And then meet me up there?" You kissed Spencer's lips, pulling his bottom lip softly with your teeth. "See you."

You sauntered over to the staircase and looked back at his aroused and frustrated stature, smirking at him.

Work well done.

You arrived at the front deck, greeting Penelope and JJ.

"Hey! I feel like I haven't seen you two in forever." You gasped, wrapping the two in a tight hug.

"I feel like you and Spencer are attached at the hip or something! We haven't been able to do any girl days." JJ frowned, adjusting her goggles.

You put on a pair of goggles yourself, untucking your hair from under the rubbery straps. "It's just been hard. I hope you guys haven't had too much fun without me?"

"Don't worry about it, y/n. Spencer is a great guy, you deserve a little more man-time in your schedule."

You blushed a little and scoffed. "Penny! I'd like to say the same about you. What's up with Kevin? Is that going anywhere? Or are you thinking about finally giving Morgan a test run?"

JJ nodded along eagerly, hoping Penelope would spill her secrets.

Penny tightened her pigtails and sheepishly grinned.

"Morgan and I may have canoodled a little the other night. A little! Shit.. Here he comes. Shut your faces!" She squeaked.

Oh. My. God.

Derek walked past the three of you with Emily- both of them wearing their snorkeling gear, without life vests of course. The daredevils of the group, you called them.

You tried your best to mask your excitement, but your shock got the best of you.

"Holy shit!" You spoke just above a whisper, gaining a questionable glance from Hotch. You looked the opposite way, covering your mouth.

"We can talk more about this later. We should get in the water before we look like we're gossiping." Garcia motioned to the two of you, and you all climbed down the ladder that extended off the side of the yacht. Once your legs became submerged in the water you could feel the current pushing against you.

You weren't really the religious type, but you said a quick prayer before lowering yourself into the water completely.

Dear god, please don't let me drown today. I haven't properly kissed Spencer goodbye.

You let go of the last rung on the ladder so JJ could hop in the ocean herself.

You didn't float into the horizon, but you could feel your body drifting every so often. You were easily distracted by putting your head under water, savoring the silence and beauty of the coral and fish. The bright colors underneath you blurred into a mesmerizing tie-dye pattern as you blinked. When you lifted your head from the water, you noticed that you were a couple hundred feet from the boat.

Shit.

Your legs already ached from last night's activities, which were currently ruining your chance at staying afloat. Your body bobbed softly up and down the tall ripples of the ocean.

"Y/n, are you okay?" You heard Derek call from afar. He was maybe ninety feet away from you, and he was clearly having an easier time treading water.

"I don't- I'm-" You coughed a little as you swallowed water, the salt burning in your throat and nose. "Not good." You admitted, keeping a calm tone. You slowly swept your arms clockwise by your sides with your hands cupped closed, in order to preserve your leg strength.

Your heart raced in your chest, but you tried not to alarm anyone in the water or on the boat. You took your eyes off of Derek for a moment, looking to see if Spencer had appeared on the deck to join the team.

He wasn't there.

Your composure faltered, and you felt sharp pains in your legs as you fluttered them faster, keeping your head and shoulders just above the surface. You let out short heavy breaths, and shut your eyes tight the moment you felt your body begin to give up.

"Not so fast, y/n." Morgan was right in front of you, and pulled your weak body into his arms. "Just hold onto me, I'll bring you back to the boat."

"F-Fuck.. Thank you. I didn't realize I would drift so far.." You relaxed in his safe grip.

"It's okay, y/n. Just take a few deep breaths."

Derek swam to the boat, swiftly carrying you along towards the ladder. He let go of your sides so you could climb up the ladder, which you quickly lifted yourself up. Once you reached the deck, relief spread in your chest, and you could feel your heart beat slow.

"Thank you, Derek." You breathed, hugging him as soon as he made his way onto the deck.

At this moment, Spencer walked out onto the deck, met with the image of you kissing Derek on the cheek in gratification.

Spencer gritted his teeth in confusion, along with a little bit of anger. However, he couldn't possibly let anything bother him. Was it possible that Derek was stealing yet another woman from him?

The image replayed in Spencer's mind as he silently returned inside the yacht, hoping no one had noticed him briefly standing outside.

You pulled your body away from Derek's after a long hug.

"It was no problem.. Helping you out, I mean. I didn't know how dangerous it was out there either." Derek gave you a warm smile, and patted your shoulder softly.

"Don't go back out today. You should stick to the hot tub, or lounging in one of the sun chairs." He leaned a little closer and lowered his voice. "Or straddling Spencer on the back deck, of course."

You pressed your lips in a tight line, scowling. "Shut up."

Your response earned a hearty chuckle from Derek, so you rolled your eyes.

Spencer.

Spencer?

You spun in a circle, scanning the deck for him.

Where was he? He couldn't have possibly needed this much time to fix his 'problem'.

"Speaking of Spencer, I think I'm gonna go look for him. He probably got distracted by a painting or something." You wandered down the stairs and onto the back deck, picking up your pace as you entered the yacht.

"Spence?"

You peeked around in each room, eventually finding him in the master bedroom.

You leaned against the doorway, your damp hair swept behind your shoulders. "What are you doing inside?"

Spencer fiddled with the loosened draw strings of his dark purple swim trunks. "I just needed a break from the sun."

"Oh.." You felt an odd tension between you. "Okay."

Huh.

"Well.. We're heading back to the hotel after one more stop. And.. I just thought I should find you." You had a sliver of happiness lingering in your voice, hoping it would lighten his mood.

"Okay. Thanks." Spencer continued to avoid eye contact with you. His face was blank, and his voice didn't rise or fall at the end of his sentences.

Well, that didn't work. What the fuck?

You didn't even bother to tell him what happened in the water. He didn't seem like he was in a good mood.

"Is something wrong?"

The phrase suddenly caused his hazel eyes to meet yours.

"Nope." Spencer replied immediately, giving you a weak smile. His eyes were.. Cold.

"Oh....kay.. I'll- I'll be up on the deck. If you need me." You stuttered, your face falling into a somber expression.

You walked onto the back deck, sitting on one of the chairs alone for a second. You don't know what you did wrong, but you refused to let this ruin your day. It couldn't have been a big deal.

It wasn't a big deal. Spencer didn't know the context of why you felt compelled to kiss Derek, but if he did, he wouldn't feel so frustrated.

Spencer joined the group maybe an hour after you had spoken with him, but he continued to act distant for the rest of the day. The flight back to Virginia was around midnight, so you all stayed on the yacht for dinner.

The yacht had just docked back at the hotel, and you found yourself practically running to catch up with Spencer. The rest of the team still stood chatting on the dock, so it was only you and Spencer walking on the path back to the villas.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong, Spencer? Or are you going to ignore me for the rest of the day?" You were fed up with his attitude.

"Why did you kiss Derek?"

Your jaw dropped. "THAT was what had you all pissed off?" You bumped Spencer with your elbow softly. "He helped me out of the current. I was having trouble.. Staying afloat."

Spencer let out a deep breath, his shoulders slumping. "Fuck. I'm sorry. It was that strong?"

"Yes. But, you also temporarily took away my ability to walk. So.. Even if I was swimming in a pool, wouldn't have lasted long."

"I'm sorry for being an ass." He mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You should be. You know I would never leave you Spence. Sometimes I wonder how you would doubt that."

You and Spencer reached the door of your villa for the last time, unlocking it gently.

"Maybe I should show you how special you are. Just.. So you can understand. Get it through that big.." You shut the door behind you two, and boldly pressed a hand to his crotch. "..Brain of yours."

Spencer's eyebrows raised, and he slowly nodded his head. "O-Okay.."

You grinned foolishly and led him into the bathroom, flicking on the lights with your free hand.

"Strip." You demanded, roaming your eyes over his slightly shining body.

You took off your own bathing suit, focused on the flexing contours of his body as he removed his clothing.

You cornered him in the large shower, turning on the warm water to rain down on top of you.

As you knelt to the floor, you tilted your head back, making eye contact with Spencer.

"I have a feeling this will help you understand."

You took his length in your hands and teasingly twisted your hands up and down it, your lips hovering over the tip.

Spencer's hands immediately went to grab your hair, but you blocked them. "No touching. Follow my rules, or I stop what I'm doing."

Spencer slowly brought his hands away from your head. Your sudden dominance made his dick pulse in anticipation.

You placed the head of his length in your mouth, swirling your tongue around the tip. You eventually got tired of teasing Spencer, and swallowed as much of his length as possible, making him groan loudly.

"F-fuck.. Y/n!" Spencer didn't have much to grab onto, so he pressed his hands against the glass shower walls on either side of him.

You bobbed your head up and down his length quickly, one hand rotating on the remainder of him you couldn't fit in your mouth. Spit mixed with the water of the shower dribbled down your chin and ran across your chest.

The hand that wasn't wrapped around his length ran across his taut abs, and traveled to his back, gripping his waist.

His knees buckled for a moment once you swallowed around the head of his dick. This caused him to emit a low moan as well.

You bobbed your head faster, meeting his needy thrusts.

Then, you seamlessly removed him from your mouth and quickly got to your feet, continuing to rotate your hand up and down his length.

You pressed a feverish kiss on Spencer's lips, and he groaned as he removed his hands from the wall, cupping your face desperately.

"Come for me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 1.2K 17
Our classic fools in love. (Y/N) joins the FBI and meets the youngest BAU team member: Doctor Spencer Reid, and soon they become inseparable. Join t...
53.5K 1.4K 45
━━ ❛ POPULAR ❜ ❲ ✹ S. REID ❳ ──────────...
356K 6.5K 49
You begin your job at the BAU looking for a new start. You create incredible bonds with the team members, especially with Spencer. After a while work...
170K 4.7K 53
𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓.. 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚒𝚍 was ready for a change in the monotony of his life, but didn...