The Black Panther and his DC...

By SheluvDashian

CeeDee Rose is the Black Panther himself. Not only is he a hero but he is a famous music artist too. Thanks t... More

Bio: CeeDee Rose
Harem
Chapter 1: Scrambled Beginning!
Chapter 2: The Pyramid Pack!!
Chapter 3: CeeDee's Love Day!!
CeeDee's House and Accessories
Chapter 4: Round 2 with Amarok!
Chapter 5: Freak Man! Freak Man! Yeah, that's CeeDee!
Chapter 6: Burrito Bucket!!
Chapter 7: CeeDee's Wonder Woman!!
Chapter 8: Dropping some Gems in the Studio!
Chapter 9: Truth or Dare with Chloe, Marinette, Alya, Doris, and Kara (short)
Chapter 10: SuperWho?
Chapter 11: Let Summer Begin!
Chapter 12: CeeDee's Heat Problem (short)
Chapter 13: Final Round vs Amarok Part 1!
Chapter 15: Summer Heat in the Studio!
Chapter 16: RB1!
Chapter 17: A Harsh Beginning of a New Enemy
Chapter 18: An Attitude Change and Bullets Full Of Heat Pack!
Chapter 19: Senior Year Begins!
Chapter 20: King Pack!
Chapter 21: CeeDee's Chaos Princess!
Harem 2
100 Followers!!!
Harem 3
Chapter 22: World Tournament Invite!
Chapter 23: Beach Time! (LEMON WARNING!!)
Chapter 24: Let The Tournament Begin! Black Panther vs Olympia!
Chapter 25: Hey There Sugar~!
Chapter 26: Second Rounder! Black Panther vs Captain Marvel!
Chapter 27: Naughty Rose!
Chapter 28: There Is A Difference Between A Hero and An Anti-Hero!
Chapter 29: Blood Spilling Massacre!
Chapter 30: Final Round! Thanos is Coming!
CeeDee's Friends
Update
Chapter 31: Her Father!
What to Do With This Story

Chapter 14: Final Round vs Amarok Part 2: The War Ends!

1.1K 17 2
By SheluvDashian

CeeDee and Amarok stared at each other as everyone stayed behind since this could be a big battle. A man who has the power beyond anyone's knowledge and A demon with a Balance Breaker of the devil world, including being descendant to a Devil King.

Amarok: Hope you're ready. For you'll be humiliated by me in front of your friends.3

CeeDee smirks as he goes into a fighting stance.

CeeDee: I like to see you die trying.

Seeing that CeeDee is not undeterred, Amarok, in quick fashion, speeds towards him, and starts wailing him in hard strikes to every part of CeeDee's body. To the head, gut, chest, face, and so one. He hits a kick at sends CeeDee back a bit, but he stayed on the ground, making trail marks from his feet.

Amarok: See? You're not what you claim to be.

CeeDee: Ooh, on the contrary, my friend.

CeeDee stood up, revealing no bruises or cuts in his face or any damage in his body. This shocked Amarok, who couldn't believe his strikes didn't effect him.

Amarok: You're....unharmed. How? I just hit you with my strikes as hard as I can.

CeeDee: That maybe true. Unfortunately, nobody knows how durable I am. I felt your strikes like a feather. It only barely tickled me.3

This surprised everybody. They have barely seen CeeDee take hits, except in his encounter with his brother, and has seem to be toying with his opponents more than fighting them.

Amarok glares at him as it was clear CeeDee's making fun of him. He then goes forward to try and hit him again like before. This time, CeeDee dodges every strike thrown at him by the demon

Zee: By God!

Diana: He's so quick!

Diana: It's like he's one step ahead of Amarok.

Having enough of the all the dodging, Amarok teleports away as CeeDee playfully looks around to find him. Soon, Amarok appears in front of him and goes for a punch. It didn't go as planned.

This shocked everyone.

Harleen: He caught it!

Selina: He didn't even look!

Chloe: He must've known Amarok would attack him!

CeeDee glares at Amarok, who was still shocked that his punch was blocked by him.

CeeDee: Not so smart, huh?

CeeDee pushes his hand forward, making Amarok hot himself with his own fist, making him back away. Amarok goes for another punch, but CeeDee blocks and starts hitting him with several strikes of his own.

He jumps and hits a knee on the back of Amarok's head, before hitting another in the gut. Then he hits an elbow of the back on the neck. He then hits Amarok in the gut with another knee before hitting an elbow to the back, sending him down.

The impact of each strike causes some parts of Amarok's armor to break. Vali is now groaning and grunting in pain as he never felt such pain in his life.

Everyone else was shocked by CeeDee's pure brutality towards the demon. 

CeeDee looks at Amarok before kicking him in the ribs, sending flying up as he teleports above him and grabs him by the neck. He then starts punching him in the gut several times, as Amarok yells and grunts in pain. Once he's done, CeeDee grabs Amarok's leg and throws him back down, making him crash into the ground in a big crater.

CeeDee flies down and lands on the ground near the crater as the dirt fades away, revealing Vali laying down, hurt.

CeeDee: Aww. Isn't this a depressing sight? The strongest of the petty demon has been put in his place by the Black Panther.

Soon, Amarok starts to get up with his hands and knees. CeeDee goes to grab him until Vali got up, and creates a big ball of magic.

Amarok: Take this, freak!

The blast connects to CeeDee's arm, making a huge explosion, as Amarok was able to back away from the explosion. He creates two other spheres of magic and blasts them towards CeeDee, making a bigger explosion than before.

Smoke, dirt wind and debris spread out as everyone covers themselves. Soon, it fades as there's still smoke where CeeDee was standing.

Babs: Do you think he's-

Karen: I'm not sure.

Zee: Please, CeeDee.

Suddenly, a gust of wind blew the smoke and dust away, revealing CeeDee, still standing, shocking everyone.

Amarok: What?' How?

Jessica: Amazing. He took the blasts like they were nothing.

Diana: I couldn't believe it either.

Marinette: Jesus. How strong is he?

Alya: Remember. This isn't his full power. He said he has more than one form in his arsenal.

Chloe: At least he's still okay.

CeeDee: Hmhmhm. I must say I wasn't expecting that. But, it will take a lot more than magic to hurt me.

Amarok growls as he still couldn't believe CeeDee still not hurt. Soon, He creates a few more spheres and tosses them at CeeDee. CeeDee simply deflects them with a backhand, sending them to the right. They explode as Amarok is now shocked that CeeDee not only took his blasts, he can knock them away.

CeeDee smiles as he starts dancing, just to mock Amarok.

This made everyone sweat drop, anime style, as it's clear CeeDee's having too much fun in this *ahem* 'fight' against Vali.

Zee: He's really not taking this seriously.

Jessica: Babe really doesn't care. He's just making fun of Amarok.

Amarok glares at him and charges at him until CeeDee quickly hits a kick to his chest, making him gasp and sending him back. Amarok crashes through several trees and lands on the ground, with a huge piece of his chest plate missing.

CeeDee laughs as he dances again, this time a bit more differently than before.

CeeDee slowly got up as he uses his magic to repair the broken piece in his armor, but it didn't help with the pain in his body.

CeeDee: You're really impressive in your skills and strength. Sadly, you weren't able to to make me go beyond at least 5 percent of my power. So, this fight was more of a squash match. Disappointing.

Amarok: Wait! What about the first time I faced you?! You were getting destroyed by me!!

CeeDee: *chuckles* Oh that was just me helping you build your ego so I can destroy it.

Amarok: So this whole time you were just playing with me?!

CeeDee: Um...yeah. Can you get any dumber?

Before the demon could say anything CeeDee's right fist glowed purple, and CeeDee punched the demon's head clean off his body ending the fight.

CeeDee: Well that takes care of that!

The hero took off his helmet and turned around to see all of his girlfriends with an angry look on their faces.

Zee: So...you're tellin' me that you could have ended this sooner....BUT YOU DIDN'T??!!?

CeeDee: Yeah sorry about that but he's defeated so all is forgiven... right? *nervously sweating*

Jessica: When we get back to the mansion you are in big trouble!!!

CeeDee: What do you mean? 

Jessica: Sex...for the whole night...do I make myself clear?!

CeeDee: Ugh...fine Mom!!!!

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 41 14
Die Hard sequal Princess Shuri X OC
213K 5.5K 40
You got fired from your job, assisted a bank robbery, and met the Joker all on the same day. Can you survive working for the Joker? Will having his t...
1.8K 22 13
kara never thought someone could lover the same way she loved them but by just her existence, Mon-el fell madly in love and so did Kara, before she e...
8.6K 211 30
I have created a lot of original characters for a lot of tv shows. Both live-action and cartoons. I love creating original characters for shows, whet...