Book 3 PDS: TMNT & Danny Phan...

By LadyNoir303

Book 3 of the Phantom Dimensional Series PDS= Phantom Dimensional Series Danny runs away from Amity when he s... More

Author Note
Chapter1*
Chapter2*
Chapter3*
Chapter4*
Chapter5*
Chapter6*
Chapter7*
So I ...
Chapter8*
Chapter9*
Chapter10*
Chapter11*
Chapter12*
Chapter13*
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16*
Chapter 17*
Chapter 18*

Explaining something for the sake of the story

367 9 0
By LadyNoir303

So to give you a taste of an upcoming book - namely, Whatever It Takes, where I mix it up a bit making the 'Danny' from of my books go to a different universe that is actually a different book that I wrote. Here are the covers.

Go and please check out this one. The other one (Whatever it takes) is not yet published. If you can't see the picture the unpublished one is a crosscover of Batman, Danny Phantom and Percy Jackson. Enjoy the rest of the story.

Comment any question you might have, please.

❤️
LadyNoir303

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 625 64
(Book 2 of the Phantom Dimensional Series) PDS= Phantom Dimensional Series Things went badly for Danny after the GIW captured him and killed his fami...
2.2K 170 23
☞ Ⓘⓝⓓⓘⓖⓞ & Ⓢⓐⓝⓓⓢⓣⓞⓝⓔ 【✓】 **** STEPPING OVER THE CITY as a Foot Clan soldier sounds like its a disgusting and inhuman job to have. Not for Violetta...
1K 16 11
Hello. My name is Eleanor Tang Shen Hamato. My life has been anything but normal. Born with extraordinary abilities, my best friend being hunted dow...
4.3K 208 29
Grayson didn't ask to be queen. The responsibility was just thrust upon her. There was nothing she wanted more than to roam the forests of Lycadia fr...