HIS UNTAMED HEART || KTH (Com...

By Astraeasky

"You kiss me, I kill you," I muttered darkly, smiling at Taehyung. He looked at me dead in my eyes before ca... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 || Dark King || Edited
Chapter 3 ||Pleasure to be your nightmare Mr. Jerk|| Edited
Chapter 4 || Coming for Miss. Brat || Edited
Chapter 5 ||She was her? He was Him?|| Edited
Chapter 6 || Black Rose destiny|| Edited
Chapter 7 || Cupid Aria|| Edited
Chapter 8 || Engagement?|| Edited
Chapter 9 || Marriage|| Edited
Chapter 10 || He is my husband|| Edited
Chapter 11 || His forbidden wife|| Edited
Chapter 12 My Brat || My Girl|| Edited
Chapter 13 || Trojan Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 14 || First Kiss || Edited
Chapter 15||His Demons|| Edited
Chapter 16 || Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 17 || Unexpected Guests || Edited
Chapter 18 || In Love with My BRAT
Chapter 19|| Nightmares of love
Chapter 20 || A Date ?
Chapter 21 || My Little Devil
Chapter 22 ||His Possessive Queen
Chapter 23 || Yearning hearts
Chapter 24 || Her realisation
Chapter 25 || A Demon's confession
Chapter 26 || Fragments of memories
Chapter 26|| Fragments of memories part 2
Chapter 27 || Falling into arms where she doesn't belong
Chapter 28 || The arms where she rightfully belongs part 1
Chapter 28 || Arms where she rightfully belongs part 2
Chapter 29 || His fear
Chapter 30 || Answers from the past
Chapter 31 || Yearning for her comfort
Chapter 32 || A Red Morning
Chapter 33 || Who is she?
Chapter 34 || His answers
Chapter 35 || Mornings with him
Chapter 36 || Moans from Laila's room
Chapter 37 || Gifts and glares
Mansion tour with his love
Chapter 38 || I just don't like her
Chapter 39 || Who is the secret admirer?
Chapter 40 || The first argument
My precious treasures
Chapter 41 || Start of miseries
Chapter 42 || Tasting his own medicines
Chapter 43 || Demon or not, she owns his heart
Chapter 44 || We knew our dark destiny
Chapter 45 || Drug overdose
Chapter 46 || I see the bits of him in you
Chapter 47 || I hate hard Taehyung
Chapter 48 || Ruined anniversary surprise
Chapter 49 || His fading light
Chapter 50 || The outburst
Chapter 51 || Her words his oxygen
Chapter 52|| Breaking her by hurting himself
Chapter 53 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 1
Chapter 54 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 2
Chapter 55 || She left - 1
Chapter 56 || She left - 2
Chapter 57 || Jin stabbed
Chapter 58 || Jin stabbed - 2
Chapter 59 || Mafia Queen
Chapter 60 || Mafia Queen
Prologue 2 || Her destroyer
Teaser || COVERS
Her Untamed Stubbornness is OUT
He Knew She Was Trouble When She Walked In
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Lucifer's Sanity

Chapter 2 || Lee Aria || Edited

8.6K 629 545
By Astraeasky

Lee Aria

I stood on my balcony admiring the beautiful city, eating my dark chocolate bar. The low mists and natural beauty of the sky make this autumn a strong rival to spring. There is a chill in the air with the morning frost on the walls, and grounds giving a melancholy smell of autumn. It smelt like the dried tears of spring taking its leave. The winds were in charge of sweeping the nostalgic effect. Admiring the beautiful little birds squeaking about the new season, I enjoyed the scenario ahead of me, leaning by the window. The feel of the dark chocolate melting down slowly with this refreshing sight brought warmth to my heart.

The ping of my phone made me divert my attention. It was a message from Mina.

"Step out you brat." Her text made me laugh.

Duh!!! She'll grill me alive if I don't meet her. We had the stupidest fights and creepiest talks in the world. I freshened up and got changed into a pair of dark blue jeans and a brown turtleneck sweater with a fox fur hood padded down coat.

Aria's Outfit

Rushing down the stairs I hyped, ''Mumma I am going to meet Mina, after that, I will leave for the hospital with her.''

"Okay dear, take care, and be safe. Call me once you reach," said my mum.

"Yup mum, love you," with that, I hugged her and hopped into my Porsche.

"Be there by 8. Dad is returning from the conference in Australia today," my mum informed me, standing on the porch waving her hand to me. Waving back I yelled," Copy mum!" A thrill of excitement filled me. My dad is a world-class businessman and was currently out of town for a project. Been a daddy's girl for all I could remember. I missed him so damn much!

I drove away to our favourite cafe, or our usual spot, Starbucks. I called my mum to inform her that I had reached her. I skimmed the people in there to find my crackhead. Yeah, there she is, going through her phone, or probably calling me.

I ambled to the table with a grin watching her frown. "Hey!" I greeted her with a bright smile.

"Hi! Can you once be on time to meet me? I informed you last night." Mina grunted with a whine at the end. A blurred vision of Mina talking about something before I hit my bed appeared.

You forgot! My mind screamed and I briskly brushed the thought.

I rolled my eyes covering it up saying, "I remember. And I am on time for important meetings."

"Like in your dreams?" Sassed Mina.

"Zip it up Miss," I replied, annoyed.

"Why did you call me?" I quizzed, taking a french fry from her plate.

"I have to attend a party tonight. And I want you to accompany me," she proposed in a sickly sweet voice, unlike her hyena tone. I could see the hearts erupting out of her puppy eyes.

I shook my head indicating a No. "Well you know me, I am allergic to par--" my excuse was cut off by Mina saying, "I know about your honey, but I don't wanna go with those plastic bitches out there. Since I represent our hospital a doctor should accompany me. If it's not you, then I need to bare the company of some plastics tagging along. I might wheeze out, and die out there when the plastic flirt with all the rich tycoons at the party. You know our staff," Mina completed her dramatic rant, waving her hands in the air and giving me her vivid imagination.

Plastic? That's funny!
I chuckled, making her mimic my action.

I am sure about being the last one to head for a party in Seoul even in my wildest dreams, but this proposal of hers is tugging at my heart. The idea of her being tagged along with the flirty staff of my hospital did strike my nerves. They are loud, and heck crazy. Too much of a company to bear.

"But Mina, dad is coming today. I need to be present," I reasoned.

I know that's dumb, well why not try?

She gave me a poker face, "That is a pretty dumb try Aria. We'll be back by 8, I promise."

I huffed and sat back in my chair trying to contemplate her words.

She propelled my thoughts again. "Come on, Aria. We'll be back before 8 if that's what worries you. Just wear something pretty, and I'll make sure to rip off any dumbarse's head if he gets close to you." She offered with her million-dollar smile. Soon we both were erupting with fits of laughter.

I enter big crowds, I easily attract trouble or worse attention. Something that can spoil your peace, and privacy. Being a daughter from an influential family had always been trouble. Both my parents tried their best for us to lead a secure life away from the revolting paparazzi.

"What will I get in return?" I demanded and raised one of my eyebrows.

"I'll clean your room for the next 2 weeks," she persuaded with a giggle.

That sounds like a deal. I remember my mum's threat of disowning me if I didn't tidy up my space this weekend. This is sure gonna be useful. I immediately gave the brightest smile while nodding my head to yes.

"Will you give me your Netflix password? I might try watching some soaps?" I asked, with a suggestive look.

"Sure. But why am I getting the vibe like you'll forget about it the next minute you get the passcode?!"

"Hey!" I sounded offended.

"Just kidding! You had been doing this for all I could remember. You just skip all the good bits! Can't spare your attention for not more than 10 minutes. You sure gonna watch soaps?" She jested, sipping her strawberry shake.

"Good luck with finding your companion tonight!" I replied with a cheeky smile.

"Here, this is my password. I'll pick you up at 6," she said and showed me her Netflix password typed on her phone.

Pass word: Babyboozac

My face scrunched up in disbelief.
Gross!!!

Time morning: 10 a.m.

Narration

There came a tall guy devilishly handsome in his Louis Vuitton suit, exiting the executive lounge of the airport with a group of men guarding him. The confident steps he took in a sauntering way, cuts a dash.

He was alluring in his white shirt with the top button opened along with his black coat. His right hand dipped in his pocket. The ladies present there forgot to blink at his arrival, which made a coy smirk appear on the corner of his lips.

In other words Ladies killer. Wouldn't that be appropriate?

A sudden frown creased his forehead as he fished for his phone in his pocket. He immediately dialled a number and a dashing smile adorned his face as the other person attended his call.

"Hello, dad, yeah, just now I reached Seoul."

"Yes, dad. You too, take care. The deal is sealed," he announced, with the accomplishment evident in his tone.

With that, he ended the call. There came many guards when he was at the terminal, and escorted him to his car. Escaping from the paparazzi is not so easy man, especially when you rule the business world.

Kim Taehyung, whose name rules every cover page in top magazines, and the headlines in every media. Everything revolves around him, wait let me correct, he made everything revolve around him. From each step he walks, to each breath he takes, everything is NEWS to the paparazzi. The chauffeur opened the door for him to enter.

If Power, Money, Authority, Attraction, Coldness and Arrogance all together could be a Person, you can call him Kim Taehyung.

And most importantly a narcissist, why not?

When you look like a Greek God, in appearance, and earn millions in seconds there comes a lot of Narcissist talks.

Wanna know why I missed Stubbornness?

Cause, we have our girl for that.

You'll know soon.

Kim Taehyung

I sat on the luxurious beige leather seat of my Bentley and ordered the chauffeur to drive off to my mansion. I came back from a business trip to Arizona. I turned to my left to find a couple of magazines. The cover page read,

"Mr Kim Taehyung tops the list of youngest billionaires with ease like always," in Forbes.

"The Handsome heartthrob Mr Kim Taehyung is given the title of Prince Charming, by the American Model Vanessa," in Vogue.

"The King of Stocks Mr Lee Jun Jae is the mentor of our New Stocks Prince Mr Kim Taehyung," in Harvard Business Review.

"Mr Kim Taehyung, the limelight stealer of the show in last night's Gucci's showcase of models," in Elle.

A smirk craved my lips as I read all the covers. All the covers read out one name, Kim Taehyung. The Prince charming, Prince of stocks, youngest billionaire, etcetera.

I had been ruling the world with my invisible crown, crowning my head. My throne is my empire, ruling the world. Let's not forget the point that it's not only money which my name tops. Ruling heads of the country are in my nine yards of dominance. An astute tycoon with the looks of a Greek God is a flirty feast for girls to swarm over. Not more than a glance is required to make them kiss my footprints.

Dating was not my cuppa tea. Having to develop a deep abhorrence for women I gifted them humiliation when they approached me. They are the glimmering distractions, waiting to push you into a hell hole. Enchanting your eyes but sucking leeches of your soul. "Sir, we have reached home," The chauffeur informed me, shattering my thoughts. I stepped out as one of my guards held the door open for me. I strived with powerful steps towards the foyer. Reaching the stairs I heard yells"Hey Tae!!!"

I looked up and found my hyungs at the topmost stairs.

"Hey, Hyung!" I greeted them back with a bright smile.

The world is nothing but a curse when you are all alone. And my saviours of this cruelty were my brothers. Albeit we are not biologically related except for Jin and Namjoon hyung, they mean the world to me, and so do I for them. My childhood wasn't a bed of roses with my dad as a single parent. Still, I adore him more than anything. The only ray of sunshine to my grey days are my brothers and my dad.

______________________________

I freshened up subsequently. The next two hours were spent talking about the deals I signed in Arizona. I paused our talks and queried, "Where is Jungkook?" my youngest brother who was missing from the time of my arrival.

Jin hyung said in his jovial tone, "My child went to college, Tae."

"How is he doing ?" I inquired, again.

"Well, he is just like you, a tsundere in his college. He dates girls and changes girlfriends like clothes," he huffed, looking at me, more like glaring.

I gulped, and defended, "Hyung let him enjoy it. I am sure he won't go to them, they fall on him," I said smirking, making my hyungs shake their heads in disapproval at me.

"Anyways, girls are also not from heaven. You know some bitches flirt with me in front of their boyfriends. And some are worse, they flirt in front of their husbands," I said, rolling my eyes, and stood up to grab something from the kitchen to drink. My throat felt parched with our continuous talks.

"The only star of attraction isn't named Kim Taehyung. And not every cloud in your sky is meant for passing. There'll come a woman as a blessing from heaven. Flourishing your scorched soul with her rains of love. Women can love more than a man could ever. Trust me," Jin hyung responded with a soft smile.

"There are girls still in existence, for whom you have to spend more than your money and looks to make them look at you," Hobi hyung said with a calculative look.

Namjoon hyung said, "I agree with Jin, and Hobi because there is a girl in our Jungkook's college who hardly pays attention to him. He spoke about her often that she is not affected by his charms. Check out mister, girls like this also exist."

"Oh no, Hyung! That's called Play hard to get! Women know it intrigues men when they act resistant towards their eyes. They are even more cunning than the ones who hit on you. I can break the spell of the girl, and entrap her in mine. Jungkook just needs experience from the irresistible Kim Taehyung, himself. Bewitching women in my hold is a cakewalk for me," I said proudly, and took a sip of my cold milkshake.

Namjoon hyung, smacked Jin's arm grunting, "Look, he is talking just like you. None can resist me," he mimicked me. "God!!! these Kims are narcissists," he threw us a nasty glare.

"Well Mr Namjoon, listen, You are KIM NAMJOON, I repeat KIM NANJOON you jackass. Which makes you a narcissist too. And kindly take note. I didn't do any narcissistic talks. I was just stating the facts. Who can ignore this worldwide handsome?" Jin hyung said, after grilling Namjoon hyung, making a fit of laughter erupt.

The slight murmurs of Suga, and Jimin, caught our attention.

Jin hyung asked with a smile, "What is it ?"

"News! News! News! Mister Irresistible was punched straight on his over swollen ego by Miss. Cold. She seemed cold, but she was damn hot man! Just so sizzling in her casual outfit. It's been 3 years, and still, I can't forget the way she rolled her eyes. Fuxk! What a turn-on."

"Too much information on your dirty thoughts. Mind spilling the tea alone?" Suga hyung growled.

"That's okay hyung. Mr Irresistible should realise she was not "Playing hard to get" and indeed she was effortlessly hot." He stressed the lines," Play hard to get."

"Because she had our whole attention. Back to the story now. Princess Elsa did not even throw a glance at someone who is here flaunting that he is handdddsomeeee." Jimin dragged the word handsome in a gross tone.

Jimin continued, "She was not under the spell, nor fell for the charms of someone who bragged that they can't be resisted. But for sure the guy was affected by her aura, till this day maybe. The frightening thing about her is, Mr Irresistible couldn't take his eyes off her the entire day," said Jimin, smirking.

"I never believed the saying that short people are good at cooking up stories. And Jimin, you just nailed it," I censured.

He riposited,"Whatever I said wasn't a lie, and I am not short." My face twisted to a look of mock which made him throw a pillow at me. In a blink we all started attacking each other with pillows. I mentally thanked my stars for being able to divert them from the stupid topic.

"Tae, you are attending the party of Aldricks group of companies tonight, right?" Namjoon hyung asked panting.

"Yes, I'll be there," I told him and dozed off laying on each other.

At the party

I reached the party attired in my Gucci suit. When I stepped out of the car all eyes were gawking at me like I was a 7-course meal from heaven. My mind replayed the scene in the morning. The lament mention of the ignorant girl I met 3 years ago.

Was she seriously resistant to me?

Damn! Just chuck her thoughts, and focus on this evening. If not for Jimin I would have never remembered her.

Oh, yeah boy!

Dropping back my thoughts of her, I strolled towards the main hall. A pompous smirk carved my lips, knowing the attention I was gaining just by my walk. People with shallow thoughts call it arrogance, while a real man like me calls it confidence.

The entire room was aware of my presence. Rampant gazes were waving all over me. My stoic gaze was busy looking for my brothers. Women were eyeing me with lust while men burned with maniac jealousy and irritation.

Why wouldn't they?

When all it takes is just one look of mine to steal the woman hanging on them, there comes a lot of shredding of the male ego. Womanizing isn't my way. I picked up a drink from a waiter and looked my way.

I saw a side profile of a girl in a beautiful black gown when I was looking for my hyungs. The familiar doe orbs and the apple cheeks with a natural red tint seemed to strike a chord of familiarity. Picking up the fragment from the memory log, I can't recall when and where.

When my mind tutted questions about my sexuality finding myself least interested in a woman, she stirred my demons to ravish her hard and raw. A glow of pureness was oozing from her innocent stance. My eyes were devouring the girl with silky long hair for more than I would like to admit it.

Is she a model? 'Cause with her looks, she is dashingly gorgeous! She is truly a beauty because I never remember calling anyone beautiful after her. My Mum. My mind was geared to control and was cussing mentally for acting too obvious to my lust towards this girl. It was just her side profile but I felt this inevitable pull from her. My thoughts were interrupted when the girl turned.

My breath stuck in my throat as I was met with a most beautiful pair of brown orbs that faded my smirk. She grew infinitely beautiful from the last time I saw her. God! The painted red lips of perfect size were parted. My lecherous thoughts imagined her wrapped in my arms with my lips devoring her sinful red lips for eternity. Take her away from the eyes of the disgusting men here and take her wildly like a beast.

She is here! After 3 years, it's the first time she crossed my mind, and here she is. Am I dreaming? It was surreal! I badly wanted to call this a la la land but heck no! The big doe orbs had already been woven tight in my memory.

Not again!

She is still the same. She never spared more than a second to sweep my figure. The prior innocent looks were swapped with attitude and arrogance.

You call that confidence, idiot!
And that was hot!

She rudely twisted her face as if she read my thoughts. My unguarded gaze didn't avert though she shrugged at me. Her face was hardening, and her eyes were flaring in annoyance.

Come on Tae, she will!

You were shamelessly checking her out, and passing comments, spat my brain to make me regain myself.

My eyes lost their connection to my brain it refused to listen to the remarks, nor avert my gaze away from her until she vanished in the crowd. I was boiling in fury! The part that doesn't make sense is why am I getting pissed when she ignores me? And my vexation grew infinite folds when I espy the crowd looking at her tempting form. Bloody hell! Why can't I ignore the eyes on this infuriating woman?

Holy fuck!

2 hours later

Mina Dawson

"Okay Aria, calm down, will you? Just chill out. You know how small you were in front of that guy, yet you were fighting with him like the naughty kitten that you are! Even with your heels you look tiny in front of him. You are seriously a brat " I huffed.

I was trying to loosen up my tensed brat who was cursing the hell out of her. Never in my life I have seen her curse like this. A sacred innocent soul, who is now all worked up, and cussing all funny cusses ever found. Her weird remarks made me laugh so hard, and earn daggers from her eyes.

These cracked me up hard.

"That bloody truck guy"

"Crocodile face Moron"

"Boofhead Cockroach"

Mr Broomstick's limbs"

Jesus! Bless my ears with these awful remarks.

"Well, that idiot was talking like he freaking owns the world! It was not my fault Mina. And I'm not tiny. He is just like a monster truck. Giant and atrocious!" She snarked in boiling anger.

"Why in the world do I meet only with jerks?!" she murmured, not aware I heard her.

How could she say this huh?! This bratty kitten goes around exploring the world only to find trouble. Always having an open invitation to roast any guy in sight.

I snubbed back, "Well, they don't come. You invite them with your bratty Attitude honey."

She grumbled, annoyed, "Shut up, and drive, if you don't want me to kick you out of the car."

I retorted, "Hey, it's my car!"

She replied, "Do I look like I care? I feel sleepy now, so don't disturb me," with that she leaned back and relaxed her muscles. Gradually her eyes dozed off in tranquillity.

I mumbled, "This is one of the reasons I call this sleepy head a brat. For sure she is one," I said, shaking my head.

I saw her nod off, peacefully.

I recalled the incident of meeting Aria in grade 1. The cutest little bean with eyes the size of Jupiter, and adorable puffed cheeks. Her lips were tucked under her teeth. Two pigtails that made her look like an angel from heaven. An obnoxiously silent kid, until I knew her.

She was Lee Aria, the eldest daughter of Lee Jun Jae, one of the most powerful businessmen in the world. Though her father is a hardcore excellent businessman, she was interested in medicine, making business not her cup of coffee. Coming from a rich legacy didn't spoil her into a bitch, but instead into a cute innocent charming soul who can imprint her in your heart with her smile. Aria is a private person, who hates the limelight, and makes sure her identity is hidden. Even after Aria avoided limelight, it never stopped chasing her. Girls seek attention, but attention seeks my girl for the limelight.

You can see me addressing her as a brat, and for sure you'll know the reason in the next chapter.

Back to the topic, she is the most intolerable toddler captured in a woman's body. A perfect combo of a mature adult, and an innocent kid.

Looking at her sleeping like a baby after causing a whole lot of mess back at the party, is seriously hard to trust. But that is what she is! Innocent hot headed baby. Old habits die hard, but never when you are born with them. Just like Aria, having problem causing and problem-solving skills in her blood.

Given the fact, Aria seldom uses her problem-solving skills, rather than problem-causing skills. It shoots up in the rate of the rocket while compared to solving. Attitude and arrogance are in her blood. Of course she is LEE ARIA. What else can we expect? All these runs in her family, but they are extremely humble to the ones who deserve rest you can jot down on your own.

An indomitable fierce personality with a very bad temper. That sassy mouth of hers can tick off the last nerve in your brain.

Experienced !!! Just as the audience guys!!
She is my babyboo!!
Yeah, it will be fun for the audience but it will turn her opponent's blood run cold. Trust me!

A person who is extremely sweet only to the ones who deserve it, and a nightmare when you mess with her. Of course, my brat bestie is one hella beautiful woman who can capture any guy's heart with just her mere glance, or glare.

Insulting them with elegance is her style, cool isn't it?

Some go crazy because of her beauty and some are driven crazy by her snarky remarks. On the whole, making any guy pee in his pants to have a chat with her.

Now let's move to things that make her lose her cool. Guys, attention, people poking their noses into her business, stupid people ( This is kinda hard today, as we are surrounded by them ) narcissists, and the list goes on.

Together you can put Aria as the Goddess of Appearance, Sweetness, Cuteness, Stubbornness, Adamantine, Attitude, Sassiness, Arrogance, Fieriness, Unforgiving, and Intelligence.

You may think I know more about Aria than anyone else, of course, I do because I have been maintaining this hot-headed stubborn girl for more than 10 years which is nothing but a roller coaster ride.

Knowing all shades of my girl I conclude Aria is a BRAT.

***************************************

EDITED ON 10.05.2022

PUBLISHED ON 07.09.20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 2K 24
နိဗ္ဗာန်ပဲရွေးရမလား ငရဲပဲသွားရမလား
154K 4.5K 28
( it's cute ,fluff and a little bit sad but you will enjoy , it's happy ending )when the ruthless mafia of Asia is forced to marry you , And he came...
Scars By BlueAsh1

Fanfiction

138K 3.3K 14
An accidental reveal of magic and the scars Merlin has obtained I do not own Merlin or any of the characters just the story
929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.