Alone // j.g

By sammygilinsky

"He's bad news" "I know Max, don't worry." Little did I actually know More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

Chapter 4

1.9K 50 0
By sammygilinsky

I woke up and got dressed. I decided to wear a white t shirt and black jeans. I left my hair down and went downstairs. I didn't actually think Jack would pick me up, but right at 7 there was a knock on my door.

"Hey Marie."

"Hi."

"Let's go." Jack said and lead me to his car.

"Marieeeeee" Jack said and I looked at him. "What?" "I was talking to you." "Oh sorry, I kind of do this thing where I ignore people who annoy me." I said. "Well I am the one giving to the ride to school and back home." "Well you're the one that wanted to do it. I would've walked." I said and he sighed.

We got to school and I saw Leigh and her little group of slutty friends giving me dirty looks. "Meet me here after school. Actually do it this time." He said. "Maybe." I said walking away and going to Katie and Max. "You came with Jack? I thought I talked to you about that already!" Max said. "It's fine Max." I said and she sighed. "This weekend we are going to a party ok." Katie said and Max and I agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 3.1K 35
"He's my boyfriend and he will never like you because he loves me" All Rights Reserved @Harrryfuls
251K 5.3K 41
"You're my baby girl" "And you're my daddy"
631K 10.3K 41
"We can fuck but that's all this will ever be" "Okay" "Like strictly friends with benefits" "Like the movie?" He smirked at me "Exactly li...
115K 1.4K 37
|| COMPLETE || - ×| lowcase intended |× - "What happened to you?" "People change, someone in good way, someone in bad way"