Bad For You {COMPLETED}

YahTheDon által

Onika's been good her entire life. She got good grades, didn't disobey her parents, and she was a virgin but... Több

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
Bad For You 2
It's OUT

17

7.9K 390 284
YahTheDon által

you will always be apart of me

i'm part of you indefinitely.

Onika Tanya Maraj

December 31

Queens, New York

I wrapped my arms tightly around Beyoncé's neck as she carried me down the canal. If this bitch drops me, it's over for her. I'm going to kill her.

"Let my neck go Onika, damn. I can't breathe."

"I'm scared. You gonna drop me."

"I'm not gonna drop you. I got you."

"Promise?"

She gave me her pinky. "I promise girl."

I let her neck go, letting her carry me until we got to the grass. She sat me down then sat beside me. Immediately I went to straddle her lap.

"Hey."

"I really enjoy you Onika."

"I enjoy you too. Happy New Year."

Every time Beyoncé saw me, she made it a point to do something. She wanted us out of
the house, she wanted adventure. I never disagreed. Though sometimes I'd like to just chill, the look on her face when she gets to the end of whatever we were doing, was amazing, she was so cute.

"Nic, I'm so close to getting to San Diego. I hope nothing fucks that up."

"Don't jinx it. I'm proud of you."

"I'm proud of you too. Medical school genie. You really doing your thing out here."

"Well that's what my mama taught me to do."

"I should thank her then." She laid her head on my shoulder before putting her hands on my waist, rubbing them up and down my bare torso. "We're in such a good spot."

"Right here?" I pointed to the grass.

"No, us. Me and you. You and I. We're in a good spot. I wanna keep it that way."

I gently grabbed her hair pulling her back so that I could kiss her. The kiss was passionate but sloppy, she grabbed my ass, disconnecting our lips.

"There's so much I wanna tell you."

"Can it wait until tomorrow?" I asked, fixing her collar. "Take me home."

"To your house?"

"Ours."

"Baby I'm not do-"

"Take me home Beyoncé."

She got up, carrying me to the car. Though I was scared, I felt I loved Beyoncé, I just wasn't going to tell her that. I loved the way she treated me, loved the way she treated her mom, loved her as a person. She's beautiful inside and out.

She held my hand on the drive home and I could tell she was nervous. She didn't know what was going on, why I'd stopped our date right in the middle.

When we got to the house, I grabbed her hand and excitedly used my key. August isn't here, neither is Ari. Great.

"You too happy, what you doing?"

"Come take me out of my clothes baby." I walked up the stairs with her following.

I sat on the end of her bed and she stood at the door. "Why you staring?"

"'Cause what you finna do? Give a nigga blue balls again? You want a bath? What is it?"

"Beyoncé come here."

She stood in front of me and I wrapped my legs around her waist, pulling her down to me. I kissed her with one of my hands on her neck. When I pulled away, I was sure I was giving her a look.

"Take 'em off me."

"Yes ma'am."

She started with my shoes, kissing every inch of my body until she got to my head. She even took off all my jewelry. "You look good."

"Beyoncé I'm giving myself to you tonight. If I'm making a mistake and you drop me after this, let me know now. I trust you."

"I'm not going nowhere Onika. I swear. You the only woman I ever wanna submit to."

This bitch just turned the waterfalls on...

She dropped down to her knees before lifting both of my legs onto her shoulders. She kissed my thighs and I couldn't lie, it felt amazing. She kissed them like they were my lips.

Before I could speak, she had her lips latched onto my pussy, holding onto my thighs tighter. My back immediately arched. This felt like heaven. She swirled her tongue around my clit before flicking it and sucking on it. She repeated until I was pushing her head away. But she just grabbed my wrist and held it up as she continued to eat me.

"Oh my God baby." I leaned my head all the way back, letting out all my moans. She spread my legs then looked up at me. "What?"

"You gon' like this." She slowly slid two of her fingers inside me then reattached her lips to my clit.

"Oh- fuck!" I laid back on the bed, screaming my lungs out. Jesus Christ. I reached down to push her head away again. That didn't stop her though. "O-Okay baby s-stop!" I felt a ball in my stomach, like I couldn't breathe.

"Let it out Onika." She spoke against me. "I feel you baby girl, come on."

"Baby." I whined. My body started shaking gently and I felt her smirk against me.

"I got you Nic, let it go baby." She whispered seductively to me. I let out a breath before I screamed and came all over her face. It felt so good, I could barely even move right now.

She smirked at me before licking it all up. She hovered over me. "You taste so good. I don't even eat pussy like that."

My breaths were incredibly shallow, I couldn't even talk. She grabbed my face then kissed my lips. I spread her lips with my tongue, tasting myself.

"You sure you wanna do this boo? You can wait some more if you not ready."

I placed my hand on her cheek and nodded my head. "I'm ready Beyoncé."

"How you know?"

"Why you tryna talk me out of it when you want it like I do?"

"I just wanna make sure you're ready for real. Don't want you to think you're making a mistake with this. Or me. 'Cause you know I'm ready, I been waiting on this pu-"

"I'm okay baby."

"It's gonna hurt at first but I'll make you feel better. I promise."

"How many virginities done you took bitch?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Onika be quiet. Don't ask me nothing like that right now."

I nodded my head, letting her passionately kiss me. She intertwined our fingers, planting my hands above me on the bed.

She slowly made her way inside me. It hurt like hell, I could feel the tears coming. Fuck that, they were coming down. Jesus Christ this shit hurt.

"Do you want me to stop?" She asked but I could see the pleasure all over her face.

"I-I'm okay." I blew out a breath and she wiped away my tears before intertwining our fingers again.

I shook my head and she kept going until it started to actually feel good. I tried to take my hands out of hers but she held them tighter.

"Baby-" I gasped feeling her strokes become consistent. Each time, they got deeper.

I broke free from her grip and scratched my nails down her chest, she pushed my legs all the way up. "Oh God." I cried out, watching her thrust her way in and out of me.

"You feel so good Tanya." She moaned then kissed me, I could feel her moaning in my mouth. I could barely keep my eyes open.

She continued thrusting inside me at a steady pace. It wasn't fast but it most definitely wasn't slow.

"I'm about to cum baby."

"Don't stop please." I begged. I was gonna cum too, this shit felt too good.

"I need to pull out."

"Baby no." I wrapped my legs around her and she pounded inside me until I was cumming. The way she was fucking me was crazy. She instantly broke out my legs and pulled out before she could cum inside me.

"You good?" She looked me in my eyes. I was breathless, I couldn't even answer. I nodded my head.

She nodded hers then flipped me over, smacking my ass. "Up there. Put your hands flat on that headboard."

I followed instructions and arched my back. I felt her sliding inside me slowly. I didn't bother to hide my moans. Now I see why Ari does this so much.

"You need to tell me if you're good Nic because I'm about to do something you don't do to virgins." Her voice was so low, I knew she felt good in me.

"I'm good baby." I whispered.

She yanked my head back by my hair. "Huh? What you said?"

"I'm good baby." I whispered just a bit louder.

I was more than good. She made my body feel so weak, she made me feel like nobody else mattered but me.

"Fuck!" She rammed herself inside me repeatedly, she had such a tight grip on my hair, she pulled my head back each time she thrusted inside me.

The way she was lowly moaning behind me made me so much wetter. The headboard banged against the wall. With my eyes halfway open I could feel the tears falling down.

I was trying so hard not to cum but with the way she made my body feel it was hard.

She pulled me back until my head rested on her chest. She leaned down, sloppily kissing me. And when I say sloppy, I mean sloppy. "I am so in love with you." She pulled out of me fast, I came all over the sheets.

I collapsed onto the bed just to feel her slipping inside me while I was laying down.

Shit.

"Baby ooooh shit."

"I'm not done with you yet."

"Please don't be." I lifted my ass up. She gripped both of my ass cheeks, spreading them as she banged me out.

"Oh my God!" I screamed into the pillows.

"He can't hear you, I promise." She yanked my head back until I was staring at the ceiling. I didn't even notice it was a mirror. "Look at yourself while I'm fucking you baby."

"Oh God." I didn't bother to move or anything, the way she was maneuvering inside me had me so hot. She could do whatever she wanted to me.

I stared at myself moaning and screaming while she slammed her dick in me and slapped my ass.

The last thing I remembered was her pulling out right after I came and her nutting on my back. After that, I blacked out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I groaned out of my sleep, waking up to an empty bed. The pain between my legs was excruciating, I couldn't even move them. I looked down at the sheets. Blood stained them.

Beyoncé walked in from the balcony in her robe. "Good morning beautiful."

"Where have you been?"

"Out there. Come on." She held her hand out for me. I just looked at her. "What?"

"I can't move."

She smiled then picked me up, carrying me into the bathroom. She sat me in the tub and kissed me on my forehead.

"You are something else Nic."

I wasn't gonna bring up the fact that she told me she was in love with me last night. Maybe it was just a high from her finally getting to have sex with me.

"I want it again." I pulled her close to me by her robe. She kissed my cheek. "One more time baby."

"You better leave me alone before we don't leave this house at all. I got stuff to do today, I can't be cooped up in here with you all day."

"Please?" I pressed my lips against hers. The fire between us did something to me. "Baby please? One more time."

"Onika, bathe. When I get back, we can do whatever you want."

"Now."

"Ba-"

"Get in. Now."

She smiled and took her robe off, getting in the tub with me. I sat up on the edge, she followed. She pushed my legs up and I gasped once she was inside me.

"You can't go nowhere Onika." She whispered in my ear.

"I-I'm not going nowhere baby I promise." I moaned, wrapping my arms around her neck.
_________________________

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

22.6K 877 26
Beyonce is an abusive relationship with jay and meeting Nicki she feels things she never felt before and she got enough courage to leave. Onika let's...
13.3K 819 21
Onika Tanya Maraj was abused physically, emotionally, and mentally by her parents. At the age of 17 she had enough and decided to run away. Walking d...
27.4K 1.5K 28
Don't you ever love someone so much that it hurts? You think more about them and their health than you do your own. Almost to the point it is damagi...
224K 9.3K 32
Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28, is a player with a tough front involved...