Memoria. | Kozume Kenma

By mddyls

โ˜˜๏ธŽ ๐•ธ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–Ž๐–†; "The years we spent together was full of laughter, hugs, kisses and love. The sound o... More

P R O L O G U E
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
E P I L O G U E
kazuhiko narumi
Author's Note
H B D

19

2.3K 71 57
By mddyls

We took the exams last Wednesday and today (Friday), they were going to show the results on the bulletin board. I immediately rushed there with Maki, Honami, and Ena. There're so many students already!

I searched for my name, pushing through the crowd to see my results. "Excuse me, sorry!" Ugh everyone's so excited, I'm nervous.. I finally get to the front, eyes scanning the sheets of paper pasted on the board. I saw Kenma's he's at the top! I'm jealous of my own boyfriend.

Tsubakihara... Hatsumi.. Katsuya.. (L/n)! I close my eyes and covered them with my hand, peeking little my little to see my results. This is it! I take my hand off my eyes, opening my eyes one after another. I got... I'm at top 5! Oh my god! Top 5!!

I go back to my friends, crying tears of joy. I got better results! I got better results! Oh my god.. I gotta go tell Kenma! "Maki's top 2 and Honami's top 7, then Ena.. top 6! We got nice results!" I say, hugging the three of them.

"I think you can go ahead and tell him." I look away to hide my blushing face, hearing my friends chuckle at me. I give them a look, asking them with my eyes to know if they're really fine with letting me go. "Go ahead." Maki gave me a kiss on the cheek, all of them smiling at me.

"It seems like you just want me to leave." I pout, hearing chuckles from all of them. "I'll spend time with you guys later! I love you all." I kiss their cheeks, waving as I backed walked before turning around to look for Kenma.

Where'd he say he'd be? I remember asking him where he would be staying while I'm with my friends. I can't locate people, and I can't remember things clearly. Where did Kenma say he'd be at? (Y/n) think. You can do this, just think about it. Think! Jeez (Y/n) think!

I look around, searching every room that I encountered. I'd call out to him, just quiet yells, subtle voice. I don't want to disturb anyone! But where is he? I've searched five rooms and there's no sign of a pudding head. I even went to the cafeteria and the rooftop! I got worried so I check the infirmary and he's not there either.

Kenma? The hell you at? I'm bad with directions and I'm also kinda short term— as long as it concerns directions. Where could Kenma be? He's not in the classroom, and he's not at the gym. Also not at the vending machines. Where could he be playing his video games? I know he said he'd be playing... Why did I only remember that??

I'm already tired, he's not texting me too. Where is he? Kenma you freaking— This is really stressing me out! I don't even know where I am anymore.. Jeez (Y/n) get a grip! Search for Kenma then head back to class with him, yeah that's right. Just hold it in, you can do it. That's what Kenma would say— where is he??

I was about to walk to another hallway when I heard Yamamoto's voice. I back walk, turning my head to see him with the pudding head! "Kenma!" I found you! I run up to him, throwing myself to him as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"(Y/n), don't just—" I kiss his cheek and smile. He's got me down on my feet, cheeks are red, probably because I kissed his cheek.

"I got to top 5!" I let go of him, smiling brightly at the sound of top 5. I finally got nice results! My parents are going to be so happy! "Top 5." I say holding my hand out, gesturing a number five.

"I'm gonna give you two some space, I'll look for Honami." Yamamoto pat Kenma's back, giving him a thumbs up and me, a smile. He walked away and now it's just the two of us.

Is he proud? Is he happy? He's not reacting yet, is he proud?? I studied and did everything he taught me, the small quizzes he made for me to understand what we were studying. The little QnA we did to help me get the things in my head. He helped me a lot! Why isn't he reacting or saying anything yet??

I frown, he's quiet. Is he not happy? I furrow my brows and pout, he's not saying anything. He kissed my forehead and smiled, finally! "I'm proud." He's acting like this because we're in public, okay I get it. "Sorry, students are watching." I shake my head, giving him a reassuring smile.

"Oh you're top 1!" He chuckled, holding my hand to bring me somewhere else. We're going to the rooftop, is that the only peaceful place there is? I told him about the others' results, and he'd just chuckle or smile. I'm so proud of myself! I got the results I always wished for and Kenma really helped me. I might just let go of the three words sooner than expected.

Ever since my downfall in middle school, I've never gotten satisfactory grades. Most of the times back then I would have D as the highest grade and of course, F for some of the times. I only ever got a B when Honami and Maki came, they helped me get back on track. But this year, this is the biggest improvement in my whole life!

When we finally got to the rooftop and as soon as he closed the door, he gave me a kiss on the lips. He hugged me tight and smiled, he's happy! "Do you finally understand why I took you out on a date?" What's the connection between our date and my grades? "You didn't pressure yourself, I'm happy it worked."

"That was the purpose..?" He nodded and kissed me again, I want to cry again. He's really helping me. He's not simply going out with me just "to-be-in-a-relationship," he's doing everything he can for us to grow together. "Kenma.."

"Why are you crying?" He cupped my cheeks and wiped them with his thumbs. I wrap my arms around his waist, burying my face in his chest to cry. He had my grades in mind all the time, he just wanted me to ease up before the exams so that I wouldn't panic by then. I want to say the three words! "Just don't pressure yourself. I love you."

"Thank you.." I back away to look at him, still crying at the thought of his purposes. His eyes are full of love, he's always just thinking about what's better for me. He kissed my forehead, landing a kiss on my lips too. I want to say it! No keep it, keep it for another date. Not today.

"Stop crying, your eyes are red and puffy now." He chuckled as he wiped my cheeks clean, I always cry in front of him. "I love you. Come on, let's get something to eat." We went here just for him to act all sweet, I'm touched.

Kenma waited until I finally stopped crying, it took me a while. Usually, and also the way I see relationships, people only fall in love and that's all they want— to feel loved. All I heard of was toxic relationships, either the girl or the guy would cheat on their partner, go around with other people just to pleasure and satisfy their wants.

I never thought that if I were in a relationship, this is how it'd be for me. I was always scared of trying because I knew how terrifying it is for a person to be in a relationship. I was scared of the breakups and the memories that they'd make, and in the end they would just have to forget it. Because it hurts.

Kenma's done nothing but shower me with love and care, before, during and furthermore— he's always thought of me, only to make sure I don't hurt myself or... think of negative thoughts. He reassures me. For all the things he has done, he's risked himself to find me, got himself hurt for helping me.. got sick because of me. But he's done everything for me.

I lean on him, chin on his shoulder as I looked at his face. Why is the game addicted Kenma this caring and understanding? The one who's always on his video games, eyes on the screen of his PSP that time he and Kuroo-san walked me home.. How and why does he love me? What's his reason? I'm not doubting him, I'm trying to find out why.

He's feeding me. He's acting so different. The Kenma who's usually disgusted by things he sees. Just by calling people his friends, caring about the sport Kuroo-san got him into, entertaining people even when he doesn't want to. But with me he's all smiles, and he always gives me kisses and hugs. "I love you," I know that you do, pudding head.

I squish his face, making him stop chewing and look at me. He's not saying anything but his brows are both raised like he was waiting for me to explain why I was doing this. I let go of him, just staring at his face as I thought of every moment I've spent with him. Hugs, kisses, laughter and smiles. The only argument we had... is back then when he was acting up.

We're not saying anything. We're just quietly hanging out at the rooftop like we usually do (nowadays). He's wiping my mouth with his thumb, he's not even disgusted. I lean in and kiss him on the lips, I'm getting more comfortable with kissing him on my own accord. He cupped my cheek, only his thumb's not touching my face, thoughtful.

A week of being together, I can already say we're going to last longer than I've ever thought.

Just a few more days, more memories and moments with him.. and I'll say it. He broke the kiss and leaned his forehead on mine, he's smiling. He wiped his thumb with his hanky before he brushed his fingers through my hair. Words can't explain how much I'm happy to have him.

I don't think I've ever had an attack aside from the nightmare, it's bee a while since I've been in a crucial state. As long as we don't part, and as long as we stay this way we'll be fine. Right?

"Kenma, I saw the convention thing.. It's about the game you play." He looked at me, surprised to hear me talk about it. I need to understand why he enjoys it! Well I actually kinda do, ever since he let me try the game out! "If you want to go, I'll come with you. It's this Sunday right??"

"Are you asking me out on a date?" My cheeks are suddenly hot, he's holding back his laughter. I wave my hands in the air, gesturing random things. Was about to speak but he kissed me. "Gladly."

It's club time! Club activities not club like uhm dancing and— anyway. They're all working hard for the Inter High this Tuesday, Lev's also hanging on. I'm still running away from the bouncing balls. Honami and Ena's taking care of the bottles and towels, I'm in charge of helping Kenma figuring what they need to do.

Lev's pretty stressed out with his spike attacks but he's not giving up, he's still going and I'm still running. I'm actually tired of dodging the bouncing balls, I'm panting already. Kenma made them change their direction but somehow I'm Lev's target. I feel like he's holding a grudge against me— not that he really has a grudge. Does he?

Naoi-sensei blew the whistle and it's break time, I run up to Kenma to give him his bottle. I actually drank from it first before I gave it to him, he didn't complain. I'm sweating in my jacket, I want to take it off. But, I wore the wrong colored bra and my shirt is kinda thin, you can see my bra through the shirt. Kenma scolded me for it.

"There's an extra shirt in my bag." I shake my head and he furrowed his brows. "I have two extra shirts." I shake my head again, hearing him groan. "I purposely brought two, (Y/n) listen to me." Kenma whispered, not wanting someone else to hear us.

Honami suddenly wrapped an arm around my shoulder, smiling at him. "Oh, really? Thanks pudding head." She says, obviously trying to tease the hell out of us. "Just wear his shirt, or are you wishing for someone else to see you like that?" Kenma squinted his eyes, he's pissed. "Oops. I'll get her to change."

"I'm fine.." I say, whining when Kenma flicked my forehead. "What kind of boyfriend flicks his girlfriend's forehead?" I complain, rubbing to ease the pain— that was a strong flick. He sighed and kissed the spot, that's more like it.

"Let's go.. Don't act all lovey-dovey in front of me." Honami complains, pulling me away from Kenma. I give him a cheeky smile and he rolled his eyes, he loves me either way.

We went to the club room and I had to search for Kenma's bag, the moment I saw the keychain that I gave him, I knew it was his. I checked the things inside his bag, yeah it's his, it has his PSP and his phone's here too, wallpaper— check.

I got the shirt and changed into it, I didn't really mind having Honami just look at me while I changed. We're both girls. She showed me her phone and there was a notice, I haven't checked mine yet. It's about the match this Tuesday. I give her a nod, earning a raised brow.

She showed me her phone again, it's a different message this time. It's about guys peeking while girls are changing, it's a notice from the council. "Fuck off." I heard Kenma's voice and a loud thud, what's going on? I'm already wearing his shirt and I'm just fixing my hair, what's happening outside? I head out side as I wore my jacket.

Kenma's holding on to the guy's collar, glaring at him. I hold his hand and caress it to calm him down, the guy must've tried to peek. I'm actually shaking and nervous that someone tried to peek but if there was someone while I was changing, I would've noticed right away. I was facing the door. "Kenma, let go."

"(Y/n) he tried—" I wrap my arms around his waist, trying to pull him away from the other male. Kenma's fists are clenched tightly and he's still fuming over the guy. He let go of the guy's collar and he hid me behind him. I kiss his back, feeling him ease up.

"You can leave now." Yamamoto says, placing an arm around the guy as if he was threatening him. The guy pushed him and ran away. "You girls okay?" I nod and so does Honami. "You two should talk, and maybe help (Y/n) ease up." I'm fine though. The two of them left and went back to the gym.

Kenma turned around and hugged me tight, oddly he's the one crying. I pat his back and caressed it, still wondering why he's crying. "Hey I'm okay, he wasn't able to see anything." He shook his head and hugged me tighter, he's blaming himself, is he? "Kenma, it's not your fault. I'm fine."

"If I didn't tell you to change.. he wouldn't have.." I shake my head, backing away to look at him properly. I tuck his hair behind his ears, wiping his cheeks with the back of my pinky. "I'm sorry.." I shake my head and press a kiss on his lips. "I love you, I'm sorry."

"I don't blame you for what happened, calm down." I give him a kiss on the cheek and smile to reassure him that I'm fine.

All this time he's been helping me, telling me not to blame myself and stress over what happened. But he himself have been blaming himself for little things like this, it's only a minor thing because nothing happened; but still, I'm fine and he doesn't have to blame himself.

His intentions were good. He wanted me to change because he knew I was uncomfortable with having a thin shirt over a black bra. He wanted me to feel safe. It was never expected that I would possibly be in a situation like that. I got changed already before the guy even showed up, I saw the figure when I was fixing my hair.

The good thing is that we're already done with the training and it's time to go home, I excused us from the cleaning and all sorts of things. He needs to clear his mind. He still carried my bag for me, hand still holding mine, he's more attentive to what I was doing. He's being overly anxious, he's protective— cutie pie.

Kenma was out of himself and mom was giving me a look, asking me with her eyes if I had done something— she blamed me right off the bat. I brought him to my room and pulled him up to my bed. We're at the foot of the bed and I'm seated in between his legs, his arms are around my waist as he laid his head on my shoulder.

I'm playing his video game again, showing my progress to him every time I win a level. He'd chuckle and smile but his eyes are dead and tired. He's still thinking about the incident, my pudding head's too worried. I turn around and cup his cheeks, he just stared at me. I frown, brushing my hand through his hair and tie it behind his head. I smile, he's a lot more handsome this way.

I wrap my arms around his waist, planting kisses on his lips as he continued to stare at me. Earth to my boyfriend Kenma, he's unresponsive again. I just keep kissing him, finally feeling him reply to my kisses. He cupped my cheek and kissed me softly, he's being delicate. Aggressive Kenma's turned off.

"Troubleshooter has detected and fixed the problem, project Kenma is responsive." I say and he let out a quiet chuckle. I kiss his cheek and he pulled me up to the pillows, laying down with me in his arms. "Kenma?" He hummed, seeing his face light up. "I'll help you.. to stop blaming yourself too. We can't avoid certain circumstances, you've said something like that before."

"Okay.." He smiled, tucking my hair behind my ear before placing a kiss on my forehead. "But, if something bad ever happens to you, I will never ever forgive myself." I snuggle closer and bury my face in his chest, smelling my favorite scent. Smells better than perfumes.

"Kenma." He looks at me, waiting for me to continue speaking. I want to say it! "Will you wait until I can finally say it? Will you keep being the way you are to me, even when I couldn't say it yet?" He smiled and nodded, he understands. "I feel the same way, I just need more—" He cut me off by pressing a kiss on my lips.

"I can wait, no matter how long it'll take. I won't change, I'll be the same. I love you and that's all that matters."

I told Kenma stories about my past, ones that I think I haven't told him yet. I tell him what I do whenever I'm bored— well back then, now's different. I told him my hobbies aside from writing on my journal, he said he knows what my hobbies are, he already knows them. What else?

He suddenly asked me why I like him! Or how I got to like him.. Hmm I wouldn't say it was the looks, I got a handsome boyfriend as a bonus. I simply said that, he always knew how to get me back on my feet, finding me when I'm lost, taking care of me when I needed help. He helped me get over my fear of seeing sharp objects, I don't get triggered by seeing them anymore.

I also told him that it's because, I don't have my anxiety attacks whenever I'm with him. It's like he's my safe place, I can rest and feel loved by him and everyone around me. He started talking about why he likes— loves me— while he was speaking to me, I started to feel drowsy. I could only hum and chuckle quietly at what he said.

I eventually fell asleep while he spoke to me, I feel like I'm being rude. I always fall asleep when he talks about something, I'm such a bad girlfriend. No, no, let's not blame ourselves. I am not a bad girlfriend, he understands that I am sleepy. He understands that I had to fall asleep.

The next day, nothing much happened. Kenma's back at his place and he only video called, he said we can take a one day break from seeing each other. I can't help but keep staring at him while we video called, he was still so handsome. I can't work with the one day break, I want his hugs and kisses. Deprived.

"Are you going somewhere?" Kenma asks, I'm not really going anywhere. I shake my head, hopefully he saw it. "Oh right, (Y/n)? About tomorrow..." I chuckle and hold my phone up to see him properly. "I'll pick you up. Also.. I might act weird tomorrow.."

"I don't mind, you're still Kenma either way. Be comfortable as much as you want." I almost said the three words, (Y/n) be careful! "I'd want to hear you speak about your game tomorrow. I might hear more once you start your YouTube." I smile, thinking and imagining how Kenma would be if he was a Youtuber.

"You're still on that? If you want me to do it so bad then.. I'll think about it." He fell on his back, I was kinda surprised, I thought he really fell! He just chuckled though, he's such a tease. I frown, just trying to think of how him hugging me feels like. "What's with the long face?"

"I want to see you, and I want you here." I say, falling on my back, hitting my soft cushion. I take a pillow and hug it, this should be somehow a replacement for the time being. I look at him and he's smiling. "What?"

"I'll see you tomorrow, you have to wait." I know that already. Maybe having him as my boyfriend made me clingy to him, I keep wanting to see him, or I might've gotten used to having him over or me there with him. We've slept together for four times already, I miss cuddling— get a grip (Y/n)! It's only been a day, you can hold it in.

"Alright. Well then I have to go, Maki's saying something. I can't understand what it is, I have to check it. But I can't because we're video calling..." My voice went from normal to quiet when I saw him. I had my eyes on the notification banners that suddenly popped up. Kenma's asleep, the pudding head looks so cute!

I took screenshots before ending the call, I'll let him rest. Maki's complaining about something, I read her texts and I couldn't help but laugh. She and Lev were arguing over something so trivial. Maki wanted to wear a black sweater but Lev wanted her in white, jeez these two are fashionistas. A perfect couple.

Maki somehow doesn't really change her mind once she's got her head on the look she wants, once someone changes it for her she'll argue with them. That's why I never try to say much about the way she styles herself. But she looks perfect in every look either way.

"I didn't want to wear white because I'm wearing black undergarments! Wouldn't they see it?" Honey you're wearing a sweater, unless you told me the wrong thing. "Lev won't listen to me, he's sitting on the bed with his arms crossed! Did he forget that I'm older?" But he's the boyfriend... I never thought I'd be a relationship problem solver.

"Ask Lev why he wants you to be wearing white?" Also wait, it's nearing summer and she's wearing a sweater?? Who the hell? Oh wait— ha, I also wore Kenma's sweater last Sunday. Anyway. "Ke— I mean Lev. What's he wearing?" I heard her hum, she's checking on him.

"He's wearing a white button up shirt with two buttons popped open, and slacks. Leather shoes, a wrist watch.. and his hair's brushed and gelled back." Damn, I can already imagine how hot Lev looks like— you have a boyfriend (Y/n), stop having small crushes on handsome boys, you have Kenma. "Also, was it Kenma you were about to say?"

"He wants you to wear the same color as him! Jeez just change your undergarments, that's not a problem. Don't be lazy and change, make efforts for him. He just wants you to be pairing with him." Now I wonder if Kenma wants me to pair with him tomorrow, I should ask.. or is it too much? Do I want to match with him?

Maki was quiet for a few seconds, I heard her footsteps and the sound of being kissed. Don't make me hear that! That's just bad.. I'm alone here and they're together and they're... ha.. "He does want to pair.." Jeez, see?? "I'll just get changed, I'll see you on Monday! Love you!"

"Love you too!" I can't believe I understood how Lev felt just by simply asking a question while with Kenma, I (used to) always base my answers on my emotions. We'd end up not talking to each other because of me. I'm always so dramatic. I'm just luck to have Kenma, he's understanding— too understanding.

Last Sunday, he was wearing skinny jeans with an oversized shirt, with a plaid shirt around his waist. He freaking dressed up and I only wore his sweater, I need Maki's help. Why did I hang up??? I need to look presentable and I have to match his look.

I feel like I should look at my clothes, do I even have anything to wear???? Wait, do I?! I jolt up, falling off my bed, I didn't hit my head but almost. I stand and go to my closet, checking my clothes. What is he going to wear? He looked like he's going to wear black, he wore all black last time, except for the boots.

Wow I found a crop top, this isn't even mine, it's Maki's! She left it here and never looked for it, I'll return that on Monday. I have... jeez my closet looks so plain. I have black high waisted shorts, and the crop top.... it's fitted. It's not really a crop top it's— oh whatever. I have boots too, just what in the hell is he going to wear?

ME: What are you wearing tomorrow???? Don't ask questions.

He's still asleep. Ugh, why am I even stressing out over this? I don't think he'd scold me for wearing what I want, right? He didn't comment on anything about last week, so I think he wouldn't. I tried wearing the fitted crop top and the high waisted shorts, along with the black boots. Ooh I look stylish.

♥︎: I'm wearing clothes.

ME: Kenma >:(

♥︎: I'm kidding, I'm not telling you.

Freaking. Bully. Let's see, I have this already, I'll just inform Maki. If I ever feel uncomfortable.. should I wear a cardigan over this? Or should I just have Kenma stress out over it? Payback? Nah, that's childish but it does sounds like fun. I don't want to argue with him though.

I'm just looking at my reflection to see if I look good, I look okay. We're going to the mall so it might be cold, I don't know if I should wear the cardigan or not. I tried wearing the cardigan and I look fine, I'll just wear this over everything if I ever feel uncomfortable already.

I got changed back into my pajamas, watching random videos to pass time. I fell asleep at 9 and I woke up the next morning at 7. Kenma said he'd be here by 8:30. He's up pretty early, probably too excited to go to the convention. I didn't do anything to my face but I did put baby power and lip balm.

I saw the notification, he's here! 7 minutes early, he's too excited! I quickly tie my hair up into a ponytail, pulling a few strands out to make it look a bit messy. I get the cardigan and tie it around my waist, getting my tiny backpack and stuffing my wallet in it along with my phone.

I run downstairs, and give my mom and dad a kiss on the cheek, their eyes were wide open. I head outside seeing him— why is he wearing a tank top?! He's still wearing all black. Nothing changed with his look except for the top. He turned to me and his cheeks suddenly turned red.

"Why are you wearing a tank top?", "Why are you wearing a crop top?" We ask at the same time, he furrowed his brows and let out a small cough.

"It's getting hotter so I wore a tank top, but why are you wearing.. that?" He placed a hand on my belly, my skin was a bit exposed at that area. "You're.. (Y/n).. I.. Ha..." He fixed the cardigan around my waist, covering my exposed skin. He suddenly held my chin with his fingers, eyeing my lips. Jeez if he wanted to kiss me he could've just did. "Why are you wearing makeup?"

"I'm not wearing makeup." He suddenly kissed me, are we making out right in front of my house? "What?" He suddenly kissed my cheek, sticky. He looked at me like I lied, I didn't. "That's just lip balm." He nodded and pressed a soft kiss on my lips. "Hide your arms.. biceps.." He furrowed his brows, suddenly letting out a chuckle.

"It's hot, (Y/n). I'll cover them once I feel cold, okay?" He took my hand and we walked to the bus stop.

He gave me a black mask and he wore one too, I don't want to wear a mask. I furrow my brows and he knew right away, he pulled his mask down and sneaked a kiss before putting my mask on my face. The bus came and he pulled me inside, paying for the both of us.

I look at his hand, seeing him wear the bracelet and he's also wearing the necklace, I'm wearing mine too. "Do you always wear those?" He nodded, holding my hand up as he played with it. I'm hearing girls talk about him, why is he handsome?

"But seriously why are you wearing a crop top?" I look away but he held my chin to stay. I stuff my cheeks with air as he took our masks off. "Why?"

"I wanted to match with you." He chuckled and smiled. "Maki called me yesterday and Lev wanted them to match, I just thought... we could and.. I could look as presentable as you are." He made me lean my head on his shoulder, caressing my arm.

"So that's why you messaged me?" I nod, feeling him chuckle. "We'll match if you want, and... you look good in anything."

We got to the place and wow! I actually feel more excited than Kenma, the place looks beautiful! The lights are colorful, though it kinda makes me dizzy, and the setup is amazing. I'm trying my best not to sound more amused than the pudding head when I know completely nothing about the game.

There was random stalls and cosplayers, Kenma's acting so cool about this, I guess because we're in public. I suddenly saw my favorite character (a side character), it's a fluffy character and it's cute! I have my eyes on it, I'm just staring at it. Kenma suddenly kissed my cheek, making me look at him. I want the stuff toy..

"Do you want one?" He yelled into my ear, it's pretty loud here with the music and everything. I shake my head, not wanting him to spend his money on me. "Liar." I pout and he brings me there, he seriously got it for me! I don't even play the video game very much.

I hesitantly hold on to it and he's just looking at me. This is embarrassing. He wanted to be here because he plays the game but I sound more enthusiastic about it. I get too carried away. I shivered, it's starting to get cold, but there's so many people here, how?

Kenma carried my tiny backpack for me, untying the cardigan off my waist for me to wear it. He buttoned the area in front of my belly, why did I even wear this if I'd only cover myself up? I frown and he sighed, why?? "There are men staring at you, (Y/n).. I'm doing this for you." I give in, there are people staring at me, I feel uncomfortable. He sneaked a kiss and gave me a reassuring smile.

We went around and he did some things that I don't comprehend, he held my hand tight, he didn't let me leave on my own. I let him, I'm actually scared that I might get lost and I wouldn't be able to find him. Especially with weird people staring at me.

We took pictures! He let us take pictures again! He's not complaining anymore, he lets me take pictures of us. He also wore his bomber jacket, he's covered, finally. We kinda left early to eat somewhere, then he brought me to the mall and we roamed around. I'm starting to feel sleepy. With a single glance of my face, he knew I was tired already.

He brought me home, and we're in the bus. I'm trying my best to stay awake so that he wouldn't have to carry me. He never wakes me up so I should just stay awake. I lean on him and he rambles on about random things, I laugh at some of them. I enjoy going out with him.

We got at my house, it's only 3 PM. I got changed into my pajamas and he laid in bed with me. I sneeze when I smelled dust, I just cleaned last night, I vacuumed my room. He looked at me and eyed my face, checking my temperature. "I'm fine Kenma."

He kissed my cheek and I drifted off to sleep. Today's tiring but it was very rewarding, I feel so happy to spend time with him. He's not even complaining if I want to go home already, he understands. I just hope he's not being too selfless, I don want to be too selfish.

I woke up and it's 7 PM. I turn around to see a sleeping pudding head, he didn't leave yet? I peck his lips and a smile formed on his face. "I... love you... (Y/n)..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feedback? Anyone? Just a small comment for me to improve the story for everyone! Love you all~ <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 31 12
DESCRIPTION: Your father recently received a job recommendation from an old friend of his, so your parents decide to relocate from the United States...
70.4K 1.8K 24
A story in which y/n and kenma are put in the same hospital room and fall in love. ANGST, CONTAINS DEATH! Also this is my first actual story so plea...
27.6K 662 16
ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยทเญจเญงยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท THIS USES THEY/THEM (But for Hinata and Kenma they call you "Nii-san") Sunny morning, officially no parents for 5 months...