Snow White

By kaviLover

Nothing special to say. Just a short Kavi Story. Take a look inside and enjoy! More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5 (Epilogue).

1.1K 45 13
By kaviLover

"Now, put your right foot forward then your left." Niharika told Purvi. Purvi swallow nervously and do what Niharika says. Purvi take two steps forward before stumbling but Niharika was there to catch her.

"Be careful." Niharika bring her to the corner and make her sit. Purvi sigh and grabbed the water bottle.

"How did other girl do this so easily?" Purvi asked taking a few sips of water. Purvi take out the heels and rubbed her sore foot.

"They practice it before they come in this business. Anyways, I have to go and check on the other things. I will be back." Niharika says and went at the back to see the arrangements.

"Here." Purvi looked when suddenly a travelling cup came in front of her. She glance up and smile when she saw Kavin.

"Thank you." Purvi says and take the cup from him only to taste the coffee she love.

"You feets looks red." Kavin mumbled sitting beside her. Purvi nodded and sigh.

"Yeah, you sister make me walk in heels." Purvi pout making him chuckle softly before he kneel in front of her.

"It's okay. I will give you a massage." Kavin says and try to touch her feet but Purvi pulled back. She quickly shake her looking around.

"No, someone will see and it will embarrassing." Purvi says and was about to stood up but stop when Kavin finally get a hold of her feet.

"I don't care." Was all Kavin says before he started to slowly massage her feet.

"Kavin, please." Purvi pleaded for him to let her go but he ignore her and continue his work. As he press his finger in the middle, Purvi jump slightly. Kavin grinned understanding that she is ticklish.

"Now, this is make it more interesting." Kavin grinned evilly and continue to poke in the middle. Purvi try her best to control her laugh but it was getting out of her hands.

"Please Kavin we are in public." Purvi says squirming in her place. Kavin look around and saw no one around them.

"Okay, I will stop before you have to pay me for the massage." Kavin says and smirk when Purvi look at him surprised.

"You weren't giving me a massage. You were tickling me." Purvi exclaimed making him laugh.

"It doesn't matter. Either you pay or..." Kavin trailed off and tickle her feet one more time making her jump again.

"Fine, just stop doing that." Purvi glare at him and reach toward her bag to take out the money.

"Oh, my Snow White, I wasn't talking about paying me by money." Kavin says shaking his head. Purvi look at him confused but her eyes widened when Kavin leaned toward her.

"I prefer my payment to be a soft and slow kiss." Kavin whisper and smile when he saw her face turning red.

"I am not going to kiss you here." Purvi hissed and push him back. Kavin look at her warningly and know she wouldn't agree easily.

"Fine with me then." Kavin says and started to tickle her feet. Purvi squealed and try to wiggle her feet out of his grasp but he hold it tight.

"Okay, I gave up. I will pay you as you want." Purvi says breathing heavily. Kavin stops and smirk before leaning forward. Purvi leaned closer as well and press her lips to his for a quickly but soft kiss.

As she pulled her, she feel one of his hand behind her neck, pulling her closer before he continue to kiss. A moan skipped from the back of her thraots when Kavin gently bite down on her lip. He pulled back slighlty to take a breath and leave her but not before pecking her one last time. Kavin hand left her neck and went up to side of her face and his thumb rub against her bottom lips.

"I couldn't hold on myself when I am around you. You make me loose control." Kavin whisper making her blush. Purvi sigh and wrapped her arms around his neck feeling happy.

"I told you guys to keep all that when you are alone." Purvi pulled back when she heard a voice and turn to see Niharika standing at the entrance with hand on her eyes.

"Okay then, I am going to steal her away." Kavin says and quickly stood up. Niharika take away her hand from her eyes only to see Kavin giving Purvi her bag and footwear before picking her up in his arms and running away.

"Bhai! You can't take her away like that." Niharika yelled following him but it was too late. She step out of her studio and saw Kavin driving away. Niharika cross her arm angrily and curse her brother for ruining her day.

*

"I thought you were going to be here." Purvi says sadly on the phone as the make up artist does her makeup for the evening.

"I think so too but I still have to see a few more places." Kavin told her. Purvi sigh but nodded looking at herself in mirror.

"Okay. Take care and try to come back as soon as possible." Purvi look down and play with her dress.

"As you say my Snow White. I will be back before you blink." Kavin assured her making smile slightly.

"Okay now I have to go. I will talk to you later." Kavin was about to hung up but stop when he heard Purvi.

"I love you." Purvi says softly making him smile.

"I love you too Snow White." Purvi smile at his reply but rolled her eyes at his nickname. They hung up and Purvi look at herself in mirror.

"Everyone is ready? The show is about to go live." Purvi heard and saw Niharika entering with her assistant who Purvi met only twice.

"Purvi, you have to wear the ring in your right hand." Niharika tells her and saw as Purvi did when she was told.

"Nervous?" Niharika look at Purvi through mirror. Niharika could tell that something is wrong by the look on her face.

"Yeah. This is my very first time walking on the ramp." Purvi force out a smile before looking down again. She is nervous but she is sad as well. She thought Kavin would be there to support her when she walk out there but he is out of city looking for the perfect place for his shop.

"Don't worry. You will do great." Niharika says putting her hands on her shoulder.

"Ma'am, we are ready to go now." Niharika assistant told her boss. Niharika look at her and nodded.

"Okay Ladies, It is show time. Line up everyone!" Niharika yelled and nodded at Purvi. Purvi take the last glance of herself in mirror and couldn't help but smile. It is the same bridal dress that she tried and is her dream wedding dress.

Looking at her makeup and hairs perfectly done, make her think if she would look exactly like this on her wedding day. Purvi know that she is ready to get married but don't know if Kavin really wants to marry her or not. She do know that he is serious about her but still feel fear that one day he might leave her in the middle. Purvi shake her head to get negative thoughts out of mind and smile at her reflection.

Purvi walk toward the line and stand at the end. She saw as Niharika give final glance at all the models and give them thumps up. They all look at the flat Tv screen on the wall and saw as the main area darken before slow music starts playing. One by one, models started to go out and walk on the ramp. Purvi heart beat fast as she saw her entry coming close. She just prayed she wouldn't trip and fall.

"Okay now, all of you, out. Go go go." Niharika says as they walk out together and walk on ramp before stopping at their places.

"Your turn, Purvi. Best of luck. I will join you in a few minutes." Niharika says and lightly nudge her toward the entrance.

Purvi takes a deep breath and slowly walk out. She breathe slowly as she walk on the ramp with confident and held her head high to her hide nervousness. As she reach the end of the ramp, she stops for a few seconds before turning to walk back. She smile when she passed her and Kavin parents. Purvi turn around to face the camera and the audience in the middle of the ramp and wait for Niharika announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we have a special guest with a special message. Please put your hands together for Mr. Kavin Singhania." The announcer says making Purvi freeze. The lights went out again and a spot light come on the entrance of the ramp.

Purvi heart starts beating fast when she catch a glance of the man she fall for her. Purvi was shocked to see him there and walking toward her. Kavin walk in confidence and smile at everyone around him. Purvi couldn't help herself but check him out. He looks more handsome in 3 piece suit than in causal cloths. Kavin stops beside her and wrapped his arm around her waist and nudge her to walk with him. Purvi snapped out of her shocked and smile brightly as they walk toward the end of the ramp and smile at everyone. As Purvi was about to turn to go back, Kavin held her wrist stopping her. Someone from the audience give him the microphone.

"Good Evening everyone. I hope you all are doing good on this fine evening. Anyways, you know my name but still if someone didn't then please let me allow you to introduce myself." Purvi bite her lower lips when she heard him talking to everyone.

"My name is Kavin Singhania and I am Niharika Singhania elder brother. So now you may want to know the reason about my sudden presence but before that I would like to tell you a short story."

"This story starts a few months back when a woman in black dress enter in my shop and misunderstood me for another man and start to test me if I would be good enough to be someone boyfriend. I wouldn't say that I went through some torture because I didn't but instead of that, I met someone special. Someone who grabbed my attention by simply staring right into my eyes and it wasn't someone else but here Ms. Purvi Mehta who capture my heart by just one glance. Ms. Purvi Mehta, who wrapped me around her fingers. Ms. Purvi Mehta, who always take my breath away with a single smile she throws in my way. I am very lucky to have her in my life." Kavin little speech left her with a few tears in her eyes. Kavin give her small smile and wipe the corner of her eyes. Purvi eyes widened when she saw Kavin going on one knee in front of everyone. Purvi heard some gasped and cheering coming from the audience.

"Ms. Purvi Mehta, today I promise to stand by your side forever. I promise to make you laugh and happy whenever you feel sad. I promise to take care of you whenever you get sick. And I promise to make you your favorite iced coffee with a slice of lemon cake." Purvi laugh softly and shake her head slightly at him.

"My Snow White I love you with all my heart. Will you please give the honor of marrying you and giving you everything that you deserve?" Kavin asked and open the small box that he pulled out of his coat pocket. Purvi gasped at the simple yet elegant engagement ring with a medium size diamond stud in the middle. Purvi glance at Kavin then at her parents who were smiling at them.

"Yes." Purvi whisper looking back at the handsome man kneeling in front of her. Kavin sigh in relief and take out the ring with a smile and gently push it in her left ring finger. Purvi frown for a few seconds thinking that this is the reason Niharika told her to let her left hand empty. Purvi smile came back when she feels arms around her and wrapped her arms around him as everyone cheers and shout their best wishes for them.

*

"Sir, please buckle up, we are about to land." Kavin heard and looked up at the air hostess. Kavin nodded and fasten his seatbelt before doing the same to the person sleeping beside him.

"Snow White." Kavin call softly when they land safely. Purvi groaned and slap his hand away when it caress her cheek.

"Let me sleep." Purvi mumble sleepely. Kavin chuckle and shake his head.

"Snow White, we reach here. It is time for you to get up. We have to go down." Kavin told her softly and saw as Purvi slowly open her eyes and look around. She rubbed her eyes and straighten in her seat. They take off their seat belt and follow the last person to get down to the plane.

"I will go and freshen up a little." Purvi told Kavin and walk toward the restroom.

Kavin walk toward the baggage claiming area and wait for their bags to come. A few minutes later, Purvi came with a smile and fresh face. Kavin smile slightly and wait for the bags. Kavin sigh and look around before frowning at the man who was looking in their direction or maybe looking toward Purvi who was unaware of attention. Kavin look at Purvi and wrapped his arms around her to pull her close to him. Purvi look at him confused at the sudden pull and saw his glancing drifted to someone else. Purvi follow his sight and saw the man who was paid attention to her before is now looking at Kavin. Purvi laugh softly and leaned up to kiss his cheek.

"You look cute when you get jealous." Purvi whisper making him look down at her.

"I am not jealous." Kavin denied making her smirk.

"Yeah right." Purvi rolled her eyes and look toward the different bags.

"I am serious. I am not jealous. I am just letting everyone know that you are taken by me." Kavin shrugged. Purvi bite her lower lip to control the smile but it wasn't easy for her.

"And why were you letting everyone know? Huh?" Purvi asked him and cross her arms looking at him.

"Because the dress you wear tonight make every man turn their head for the second glance. And as your husband, I am just doing my job to keep the flies away from my honey." Kavin grinned when he saw her blushing. Purvi look away from him and try to cool down her face.

Kavin claim their bags and walk out of the airport. They hail a taxi and ride toward the hotel where they are going to be staying for a week. Kavin get the keys of their room and take Purvi in elevator to go in their room for some rest. Kavin decline to let the bell boy carry their bags but he did give him some tip.

"What are we doing tomorrow?" Purvi asked as she leaned on Kavin. He shrugged and send a quick text to his mother about their safe landing.

"Whatever you want to do." Kavin told her and put his phone back in his pocket. They step out of the elevator when it stops on their floor and walk toward their room before unlocking it.

"After you." Kavin bow slighlty and smile when he heard her laughing. Purvi step in the room and look around. Purvi eyes widened at the sight on front of her. She slowly walk toward the glass window and look at the city but her focus was more in a certain structure.

"It looks beautiful." Purvi whisper and feel arms around her waist.

"Yes it does." Kavin says looking at the eiffel tower.

"Can we go there tomorrow? Please." Purvi pouted up at him. Kavin nodded with a smile making her smile happily.

"You are the best. I love you." Purvi says turning around to face him and hugged him tightly.

"I love you too Snow White." Kavin whisper making her shiver as his lips touch the shell of her ear.

Kavin pulled back only to put his hands on her cheeks. Purvi smile softly and rest her forehead against his. Purvi breath caught when she feel one of his hands slipping from her face to her shoulder and gently gripped the back of her neck before pulling her close and capturing her in a kiss. It started with slow and soft but soon it turn fast and passionate. Purvi run her fingers through his hands and gently tugging it. Kavin hands went down and wrapped it around her waist to close any gap between them. They pulled away to get some breath.

Kavin kissed the corner of her lips and went down to her neck. Purvi hissed softly when she feel him biting softly in between her shoulder and neck. The slighlty pain tells her that it will leave a small mark for the next few days.

Kavin pulled back making Purvi open her eyes confused but it quickly when away when Kavin bend down and put one of his hand under her knees and other around her waist to pick her up. He carries her to the bed and gently lay her down before hovering over her. Purvi closer her eyes when she feel his lips against her once again drifted into the world of love with her husband.

________________________________

Hello Everyone. So here is the last chapter. I hope you guys like it and do let me know what you think about the last chapter or have any request in comments.

Thank you to everyone who read and comment this story. I will be back with another Kavi story soon.

-Fatima.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 651 16
kya do logo k beech dosti ka rishta bn skta hai. nhi bn skta toh us rishte ko aap kya naam do gye. .........
23K 1.6K 38
A new story.....kavi and arakshi..
34.8K 1.7K 32
mafia story on our beloved kavi\karvi.....cover credit @khushu444 ....peep inside to know more
11.1K 691 16
yeh story hai 2 logo ko jinko kismat ne milaya hai ...ek ancha sa rishta banaya hai kya kbhi yeh 2 do log ek durse se pyaar kr paayege