Strangers

By the1hystericalqueen

My best friend and I are huge fans of Gwilym Lee and Ben Hardy and when we went to London, something crazy ha... More

Prologue
Now I'm here
You take my breath away
Sheer heart attack
And another one
I'm in love with you
Good old-fashioned lover boy
It's late
Let me entertain you
Is this the real life?
Good company
Good company 2.0
It's a kind of magic
When the night comes down
Beautiful dreams
Lazing on a Sunday afternoon
In only seven days
Leaving home ain't easy
Return of the champions
Foolin' around
Get down, make love
A day in Amsterdam
Body language
Seaside rendezvous
I was born to love you
Good times are now
You and I
Some day, one day
Epilogue
Author's note

Play the game

23 2 0
By the1hystericalqueen

I knew that she felt the same feeling that I felt in the last couple of minutes...

-

Lola POV

Wednesday, 13 May 2020

When we walked back inside, I saw that Rachel and Gwilym moved closer to each other. I couldn't stop smiling, but I saw that these two people also couldn't stop smiling. I looked at Rachel and I immediately knew that the same thing that happened to me, happened to her.

"Would anyone like something to drink?", I asked. "Please just give me a glass of water, otherwise I'm going to throw up", Rachel laughed. "For me also a glass of water please", Gwilym said. "You are such boring people", Ben said, but he grabbed a glass of water himself. I filled three glasses with water and walked back to the living room.

"Shall we play another game?", I asked when I sat down. "Sure, but what kind of game?", Gwilym asked. "Ooh ooh ooh, I know a game!", Ben yelled enthusiastically. "And that is?", I laughed. "Never...have...I...EVER", Ben said. "Yeah that's a nice game!", Rachel said and she immediately started to look up some good and juicy questions. "This is a good site I think", Rachel said. "Never have I ever been arrested." Ben and Gwilym both said no, I said yes. "One time I was super drunk, so I got arrested and had to spend the night in jail." "Never have I ever broken a bone", Rachel said. This time, Gwilym and I both said no and Ben said yes. "When I was 5 years old, I think, I fell off the trampoline and broke my arm." "Never have I ever had a paranormal experience", Rachel said. We all nodded and shared our stories. "When my grandma died, I was on a plane, so I didn't know she died. I had horrible turbulence at the exact time she passed away", I told them. "I was hanging out with some friends and we listened to music. I played my awesome playlist. We talked for so long, that my playlist ended, so there was no more music. My friend's uncle died about 3 weeks before that, so we started talking about him. And then, BAM, under pressure from Queen started playing. It wasn't even in my playlist!", Rachel said. She continued: "Never have I ever been awake for 2 days straight." "Not for 2 days", Ben said, "But 3 days in a row." "Wahahahaha, was that when we were on vacation and you were scared to go to sleep?", Gwilym asked. "Jip, that's it", Ben said.

"What a boring questions", I said and grabbed Rachel's phone out of her hands. I searched a bit and found much more 'interesting' questions. "All right, let's see. Ooh, never have I ever...had a one-night stand." It took them a while to respond. They all said at the same time: "I have." I smiled. "All right, next question: never have I ever worn cloths to hide a hickey. I have!" "Same", Gwilym and Rachel said. "I haven't", Ben said, "I proudly showed them, hahaha!" "This one is funny! Never have I ever fooled around in a car and accidentally honked the horn." "HAHAHAHA I have", Rachel laughed. "And it was really funny, maybe I tell the whole story someday." "And you say Rachel is asking boring questions?", Ben said. He grabbed the phone out of my hands. I tried to look mad, but I couldn't. "Now this is interesting", he said. "Never have I ever been in handcuffs and not because of breaking the law." Gwilym and Rachel both said no. "I haven't but I definitely want to try", I said with a grin on my face. "Me too...", Ben said.

We played the game for a bit longer, until Rachel saw what time it was: "OMG, it's already 3.30 a.m.!" "If you think it's too late to go back to the hotel, you can spend the night here if you want", Ben said.

-

bOrInG qUeStIoNs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 278 18
this takes place when they are recording bohrap.... This is my first time writing a fan fiction so bare with me it's probably going to be messy.... T...
22.3K 445 11
Roger Taylor love story Queen Fanfiction
186K 4K 20
A queen fanfic with Ben Hardy as Roger Taylor. What would happened if a girl is the fifth member of Queen? Most of the dialogues are queen memes :)
380K 9.4K 87
[Completed - Ben Hardy] Aria Song Mercury came on as a favor to the set of Bohemian Rhapsody. What happens next she never expected - love, heart brea...