Ũ̵̮̓n̵̡̲̳̂́͗m̵̧̨͚͐́͘u̶̟̒̚͠t̵...

mermaidgirl_11 által

Spencer is scared. It's been a year since she was arrested and... Her life is going down the drain. Literally... Több

P̸̢̕ả̴͙r̵͉͑t̴̜̀ ̶̧͑1̸̧̀
P̷̘̓̄a̶̝̣͠r̴̩̫̈́t̶̳̦͛ ̵̹̈́̃ͅ2̶̼̀̄
P̵̲̹̃̌̓a̶͇͕̮̍r̶͍͕͛t̸̖̒ ̴̭͕͍̓̾3̵̫̠̏
P̶͇͚͊á̸̝r̴̨̠̿t̵̟̦̀͌ ̵̡̮̅4̷̛̦̔
P̸̠͋a̵̹͖͛̈́ŗ̸̭̍͊t̶̺͠ ̴̝̳̇5̶̮͋͘
P̷̑ͅa̸̬̩͊͗r̶̖̽ṱ̸̡̈͒ ̵̩͋̀6̴̹̈͒
P̷͙̽a̴̛̦̬͠r̷̝͑̎t̴͙͓̮̏̈͘ ̴͇͖̲͋̊7̴̧̭̦̊̓
P̸͈̜͍̔a̵̪̙͠r̴͔̭͔͛̏t̶̖̠̪̀͂ ̷̫̻̠̔̐8̸̲́̅ͅ
P̶̝͆a̴̫̓͝r̴̢̧̔t̷̢͐ ̷̝́9̸̥̎̿
P̵̢̭͒͝a̶̗͂̈r̶̜̋̅t̵̼̥̊ ̸̹́̅1̴̠̪̀0̶̘͖͘
P̸͙̑a̶͉͝r̵̛̰ṯ̸͌ ̸̧̆1̷̳̽1̸̰͌
P̸͔̂̈a̸̱͖̚r̶̥͐t̴̙̬͑ ̶̺͠1̸͓̲̋͘2̷̳̎
P̵͍͆ͅa̴͉̓r̵̢̳̅t̶̢͔͛ ̴̲͝ͅ1̵̙͆3̷͇͚̈́͑
P̶͔͊͠a̶̮̤͒̉r̴̺͍̐̑t̸̝͙̽͝ ̴̺̐͛1̶͙̕4̷͓͆
P̴̬̙͌̀a̶̦͌͠r̴̲͕̆̕ẗ̴̬́̇ ̸̖́1̴̮͂͋5̵̩̉
P̶͎̻͋͂a̵̜̾ř̷͕͎t̶̹͂͠ ̶͙̎1̴͕̀6̶̩̔͑
P̴̨͔̥̋ȧ̶̫̲͈͛r̴̢̗̊̂t̵̙̪̄̄ ̸̘͋̓1̴͉̗̇ͅ7̸̥͙̀
P̶͙̣̈́̚a̷̧̨͆͂͒r̵̼̿̇̾t̸̲̐̌ ̴͇͐̿1̴̧̠̓͠8̸͙̞͌͠
Ṗ̴̗̳å̵̞̩r̷̩̈t̸͕͑ ̶̡̘̋̇1̷͓̍9̷̩͈́͝
P̵͓͘a̴̪͙͒͝ȓ̶̡ẗ̷̨̩́̑ ̵̠̗̅̕2̵͈̫͗͘0̸̛͎͇͠
P̴̞͜͝ȁ̴̯̲r̸̯͔͛̾t̶̼́̈́ ̶̤̙͋͌2̷̛̪͊͜1̶̝̺͊̏
I got tagged
P̵̧͈̉̈́a̶̳̔r̶̤͛t̸̻͊ ̵̧͋͠2̴̡̓2̷͇͠
P̶͖̋a̸̻͛͠r̴͉̱̆ţ̵̮̾ ̷͇̉̅2̴͓̕̕3̴̨̤̆
P̶̠̔à̶̻ŕ̶̳t̵̙͘ ̷̣͒2̸̡͘4̸̛̳
P̶̥̑͂ͅå̵̜͓r̸̞̊͋t̴̼̏ ̸͙̎̈́2̸̲̈́5̴̧̞͘
Ṗ̴͇̘̈â̵̡̭r̴̼̬̚t̸̬̜̀͂ ̶̈ͅ2̸̙̈́6̵͖̀̊
P̴̚ͅą̷̮̆̑r̷̪̓t̷̤̆ ̶̩̽2̴͖͍̐̑7̵̪͆
P̶͎̍̉ä̴̧͖́̎ṙ̴͔́t̷̜̦̀ ̴̳̇͘2̶͕̟̽͐8̷̝̻͘͘
P̵̞̬͋a̶̹̍̈́r̸̨̟̿̏ẗ̶̠ ̶̮̫̿2̵̹̳̂̅9̸̨̛͖́
P̵̹͒à̵̢r̴̼͂t̷̫̅ ̶̲̅3̸̰̂0̶̬͂
P̴̡̛̯̑á̴̫͜r̴̙̗̒ẗ̴͇̗̓ ̴̬̣̆̊3̷̬̜͂̽1̷̯͚͗͘
P̶̟͒͐͛̃́a̷͉̟̭̣̜̋̄͗r̵̜͛̿t̶̝̩̗̒́̋̒ ̶̬͎͇̹́̉͐͛3̷̨̦͈͂2̴̲͐̇
P̶͉͆͝ͅa̶͚̪͌̾r̵̳͌t̷͉̳̀́ ̵̲̋3̷̬̼̆3̴͕͎̄
P̴̗͌a̵̱̋r̵̢͐t̷̞̃ ̴̞́̄3̶̠̃4̷͕̾
Ṕ̴̣̣̻a̵̯̱̽͘r̶̡͖̂t̷̹̞͂͒ ̷̮̩̓̈́̉3̴͚͔̆͒5̷̠̓͘
P̴̠̈́ḁ̸͉̚r̴̫̘̓t̸͉͝ ̷̡̳̈3̷̩͆͌6̴̢̂̃͜
Tagged

Spencer Stark

8.3K 185 55
mermaidgirl_11 által

Name: Spencer Stark/Jackson
Nickname(s): Spence (Most), Little Weazel, Weasel (Tony), Skjaldmær (Loki)
Alias: The Mute, Phoebe Parker
Age: 18
D.O.B: August 9th
Disorders: GAD, SAD, PTSD, Panic Disorder, ADHD
Face Claim: Alexandra Daddario

Family:
Tony Stark (Father)

Phoebe Jackson (Mother)

(Several unnamed foster parents)

Occupation:
Elite Hacker
Government Prisoner (Escapee)
Tech Support (Under an Alias)

Personality:

Spencer was a very spunky and fun child, but the accident changed her. She shut in on herself. Her many years in foster care led to criticism and hatred. She became insecure and a walking ball of pure anxiety. After escaping the system she developed more social anxiety and fear of being judged for her... abilities with computers. She hates confrontation and prefers to be on the opposite side of a screen.
Keeping her identity hidden from the outside world makes her feel safe and untouchable, but when she is hacking her personality changes.
She becomes cocky and sarcastic. Phoebe would tell Spencer she reminded her of her father. As a child this statement would swell Spencer with pride, but now it fills her with pure rage.
Spencer is extremely caring, but you'll never catch her admitting it. All she's ever done is fight for what she believes in.

Backstory:

Phoebe Jackson met Tony at one of his many parties. To him it was just another one night stand, but to Phoebe it became much more. She was pregnant, and nine months later she gave birth to Spencer. Phoebe raised Spencer alone, gaining no support from her family. She loved her daughter with every fiber of her being. Spencer never knew who her father was.
One rainy night when Spencer was five Phoebe was driving around a dark-winding pass. A truck had swerved into her lane and Phoebe lost control of the car and was sent tumbling down the mountainside. Spencer being her little resourceful self, managed to unbuckle her car seat and crawl to her mother's side. Phoebe was suspended upside down, and her head was bleeding. Spencer tried to help free her mother, but her legs were trapped under the dashboard and was losing consciousness fast.
The car doors were crushed shut so they were trapped with no hope of rescue. But Spencer wouldn't let that stand. She always loved computers and knew her way around a motherboard, so she took apart the car radio and reprogrammed it to act as a beacon. Days passed until a rescue team finally found them, having followed Spencer's signal.
Spencer was relatively unharmed, minus a few cuts and scrapes, but her mother was at the doors of death. "You have to keep fighting Spence. Fight, and don't let anyone stop you. I love you my darling girl." Phoebe's last words, signed to Spencer.
Spencer was terrified, but determined to live by her mother's words. Even through the years of foster care. The system was corrupt and Spencer had an even harder time being deaf. Spencer's case workers never checked on her, giving her foster parents more opportunity to abuse her. Spencer would have gone through 36 foster homes by the time she was 10. Each one didn't seem to grasp the reality that she was deaf, so when she wouldn't respond, they'd beat her.
During school she would take her time in tech class to perfect her technique. Even entering the robotics teams at whatever school she was at. Every competition had Spencer as it's champion.
One day Spencer discovered who her father was. She'd been having an extra hard day and had hacked into her mother's records. Credit receipts brought her to fun times at Carnivals, or their special day: Ice Cream Saturday. But she eventually found her birth certificate and discovered it was falsified. Spencer spent some digging and found the real one, and under her mother's name was Tony Stark.
Spencer couldn't believe her eyes. Her father was Iron Man. A hero.
This angered Spencer. If he was a hero, then why wasn't he here to save her?
By the time Spencer was 12, she'd had enough of foster care. She ran away from her foster home and never looked back. She'd hold up in abandoned buildings, using credit card scams to pay for food and decided to make a name for herself.
If her father wouldn't fight for her, then she'd fight for herself and others like her. Spencer's first point of action was fixing the foster care system. Bringing ignored files, like abuse claims, to the surface and exposing them to the public. She'd send evidence of case workers not doing their jobs, and audio recordings of foster parents abusing children to the police.
Spencer didn't stop there. She would go onto being known as 'The Mute' to many agencies, both good and bad. Helping investigators find incriminating evidence, and even taking down corrupt organizations.
HYDRA was one of her favorites to screw with. All the bad things they had done- Well the list was much longer than the amount of schools Spencer had been through. Which was a lot.
This would put her in the eyes of SHIELD. They'd sent their best people to try and figure out her identity, even coming as close to raiding one of her hide outs, but they'd always come up empty.
She was just too good.
(The events of the previous book ensues. I am putting a year time skip though, and the events we missed will be covered through flashbacks)

Powers and Abilities:

Electricity Manipulation: Spencer can create and manipulate Electricity. She can move and take on foreign electrical currents. This however, becomes unstable when she is emotional. She uses specialized gloves to keep this at bay.

Technology Manipulation: Spencer is able to manipulate any piece of technology connected to a power source. She can access audio, cameras, and even make said device do what she wants. On rare occasions it has been seen that she can make technological devices self-destruct.

Weather Manipulation (Limited/Theorized): Though Spencer has yet to do this, it is theorized that she could create strikes of lightning during a storm. This would be done by pulling the electrons and neutrons together is a focused point, then striking wherever her current target is.

Electromagnetism Manipulation: This has been seen when Spencer stopped a bullet with a bolt of electricity. She could possibly control anything with electromagnet capabilities.

Electrical Force Field: Spencer can create a shield of lightning. It would take great force to break this.

Electrical Levitation: When Spencer is powered by an intense electrical presence, she is able to levitate off the ground. When she does this, a large radius of static electricity is created, making people's hair stick straight up.

Electrical Immunity: Spencer is immune to all electrical attacks, such as tasers and any similar devices.

Electrical Regeneration: When Spencer absorbs electricity it heals her. This is a constantly required thing, as Spencer needs a steady source of electricity to survive. She has created several devices to aid her in this issue, but none have been quite right.

Electrical transportation: Spencer is able to essentially turn herself into electricity and travel through electrical currents. She can only do this for a short period of time as it weakens her.

Electrical absorption: Spencer is able to absorb unknown amounts of electricity. She took out three cities' power when going against Killian.

Electricity Detection: Spencer is able to sense electricity. This has no limit, and it can sometimes overwhelm Spencer. When she sleeps, a vision of all the electrical currents enters her dreams. It's like a world of lightning.

Several inventions all made by Spencer:

- Audio to Text strap on receiver (ATR for short) -This takes audio in and converts to to text so Spencer can read what is being said. This is still under development

- Heart Rate Observing Enhancer (HOE for short) - Spencer thought her name for the devise was quite hilarious. This is a device similar to a watch. It alerts the wearer of their heart rate and if it gets too high. Spencer uses it to help her better get a handle on her Panic attacks.

- Prototype Hearing Aids (None of these have worked for Spencer)

- Electric Implement Interceptor (EII for short -Spencer likes to pronounce it as Ell) - These small devices will serve the purpose of taking the power of whatever is electrical within 5 feet of it being activated for a short period of time. Spencer's first trial run resulted in a city wide black out.

- Neural Inhibitor Chip (NIC for short) - Spencer created this for Bucky Barnes to aid him with moving his metal arm correctly.

- Joint Operational Electricity (JOE for short) - This is one of Spencer's many inventions to solve her issue with electricity intake.

Pairing: Peter Parker

🎶GUESS WHO'S BACK🎶
🎶BACK AGAIN🎶

THAT'S RIGHT! SPENCER STARK IS BACK! THIS IS GOING TO TURN INTO A SERIES. I'VE GOT THE ENDING FOR THIS PLANNED, AND I SHALL PUT THE WARNING HERE, AT THE START: YOU ARE GOING TO HATE ME

KEEP IN MIND, SCHOOL IS STARTING AGAIN, AND I AM STARTING MY SOPHOMORE YEAR. THERE ARE REALLY STRICT RESTRICTIONS ABOUT THE 'SCHOOL DAYS' BUT WE ALL KNOW I'LL FIND A WAY TO POST. WEEKENDS ARE A THING TOO (AND LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT JUST NOT DOING WORK)

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAR 'THE MUTE' HAS COME. IS MAKES ME SMILE EVERY TIME SOMEONE LIKES IT, AND I SCREENSHOT EVERY COMMENT I GET.

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I LOVE THE SUPPORT. WRITING SPENCER HAS HELPED ME THROUGH SO MUCH IN MY LIFE, AND SHE STILL CONTINUES TO INSPIRE ME.

STAY SAFE OUT THERE GUYS!

LUV YA!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

98K 2.9K 42
PTR Arachnid 24601, now known as Peter Parker, was stolen away from his parents at the young age of two. HYDRA kidnapped him, experimenting on him an...
3K 114 25
For the first time Peter Parker really, truly, is alone. Struggling to cope with the loss of his last family member, Peter finds himself failing to w...
127K 2.8K 32
I USED TO BE A CHILD, WITHOUT A CARE IN THE WORLD. ~a lot has changed. Sometimes our scars aren't physical. While emotional scars aren't visible they...
5K 159 38
What happened after the endgame? What happened with Peter? He misses Tony so much and he starts to blame himself. He's getting worse in mental health...