π‡πžπ₯𝐩𝐒𝐧𝐠 π“π‘πžπ¦ π‡πžοΏ½...

By shaylawrites128

"i got patience, ma" roddy stated. "i ain't goin nowhere" More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37. 1 year later
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43. 5 Months later
44. after the birth
45.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54. Appreciation
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
73.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
90.
91.
92.
93.
94. time skip
95.
how to love - pop smoke
96.
98.
99.
S O N Γ‰ T
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
im stuck
108.
109.
110.
one in a million - Toosii2x
111. 3 months later
112.
113.
114.
115.
π“π‡π€ππŠ π˜πŽπ”.
SECOND ACCOUNT & NEW BOOK

97.

1.2K 73 19
By shaylawrites128

- Rodrick Moore -
- Los Angeles, California -

"you always sleep" i chuckled as aaliyah slept peacefully on my chest.

"you cute when you in daddy mode" Vanessa walked into our room with kenny following behind her.

"daddy can we get ice cream?" kenny asked getting on the bed.

"what mommy say?"

"no" he sighed. "she said ask you"

"mommy's answer's my answer" i said as aaliyah stretched out.

"but daddy!" he whined.

"kenny" i sighed shaking my head as i sat up.

"i bet if aaliyah asked then you would say yes" he sassed before getting off the bed and running out the room.

"kendrick!" i yelled hearing his door slam. "oh hell naw" i put aaliyah off me before getting up quickly making my way out the room and to his.

"roddy calm down" ness sighed.

i opened his door quickly seeing him on his tablet as ness held onto my arm.

"naw" i took the tablet away from him. "the fuck i say 'bout slammin' doors in this fucking house!" i grabbed his chin making him look up at me seeing his tear stained cheeks and a few running down them.

"i'm sorry" he cried. "i-i didn't mean to"

"roddy" Ness kneeled down in front of kenny. "baby is this more then just getting ice cream?" she sighed wiping his tears.

he looked back at me before looking back at Vanessa again as she stared up at him with concern all over her face.

"you can tell me, baby"

"i-i feel like liyah gets treated better then m-me" he sniffled as his breathing hitched while tears fell from his eyes. "she slept with you guys and i couldn't do that when i was 3"

"why didn't you tell us" nessa sighed pulling him into a hug.

"b-because you told me not to w-worry about it"

"yea but you were" i sighed sitting on the floor next to Vanessa. "you coulda told us. we get why you get worried"

his mother neglected him as soon as she had another baby.

i can't even imagine how he felt thinking that we liked aaliyah more.

"me and daddy love you both the same, kendrick" she lifted his chin. "and i can tell you what, when you came into our lives? you brought my happiness back, baby" she wiped his tears.  "and you showed daddy that he needed you just as much as i did"

"r-really?"

"yes" she fixed his hair. "if we didn't love you, we wouldn't have made your last name moore" she chuckled lightly. "me and daddy try to give you both the world and we always will. don't ever think we don't love you"

"you hear her?" i turned his face to look at me.

"i hear you, mommy" she smiled leaning up kissing his cheek.

"i love you" she rubbed his shoulder standing up. "i'm gonna go get you some ice cream downstairs" his eyes lit up. "buuuttt i think there's some stuff that daddy wants to say to you so i'll let y'all do that"

after she left, she shut the door behind her because aaliyah was crying for god knows what 🤦🏾‍♂️.

"i'm sorry for slamming the door" he apologized playing with his fingers. "i was upset"

"i know" i shook my head. "but i wanna talk to you about what we was just talking about" i lifted his chin. "aaliyah's your baby sister, Kenny. she's gonna need more attention then you. especially since she's only 3 and your 5"

"i know daddy" he sighed.

"sometimes she can't sleep alone. we tell you that you can't sleep with us because we know your capable of sleeping by yourself. liyah can't sometimes" he nodded. "you shouldn't be comparing you and your sister. when she's older, your gonna have to take care of her. she'll always be your little sister. you gotta protect her"

i had to let him know. i never had this conversation with him yet but if he keeps comparing shit instead of watching out for her, it won't end up good.

"you gotta protect her with your life. you hear me? because that's your baby sister, kendrick. ion care if y'all not blood related. that's yo sister"

"i know, daddy. i will" he held up his pinky. "i promise"

"good" i chuckled linking my pinky with his.
"i love you. you should know that"

"i love you too" i smiled standing up. "can i come with you tomorrow?"

"i gotta ask bird but probably" i said opening his door. "here" i handed him his tablet. "come downstairs when your ready"

"mommy got ice cream?" i nodded. "go go go!" he giggled pushing past me out the door making me laugh watching him run downstairs.

once i got downstairs, i seen aaliyah watching her favorite show and Vanessa giving kenny his ice cream.

y'all got no idea how good it feels to come home to a healthy family.

"you seen the lights outside?" i asked ness reminiscing on the new lights we put outside.

our house isn't big, but we're not a big family either.

"yea. their pretty" she smiled wrapping her arms around my neck. "these eyes get me everytime" she sighed laying her forehead against my chest as kenny and aaliyah laughed at the tv in the living room.

"if only the kids weren't here" i lifted her chin.

"okay stop. your getting me horny" she sighed letting go and going back over to her bowl of ice cream.

"i can do a lil sum when they go back to sleep" i said wrapping my arms around her waist from behind whispering in her ear leaving a few kisses on her neck.

"roddy stop. i can feel you through your sweats" she laughed lightly.

"good" i leaned my head on her shoulder. "i'm fuckin' tired, bae"

"then go upstairs. i know you got a long day tomorrow" she looked back at me.

"i wanna eat that pussy first" she smacked her teeth.

"shut up. what if they hear you"

"ion care. they don't know what it mean" she sighed. "they should be done by now and it's almost aaliyah's bedtime so let's just all head upstairs"

"you always tryna sneak away to have sex" she laughed.

" 'cause i'm in love with everything about you"  i turned her to me. "the way you smell, your goofy ass personality, your perfect ass smile, beautiful ass body" she whined covering my mouth.

"stoppp! you know i can't handle compliments"

"the way you literally let me take over your whole body" i leaned down lifting her chin connecting our lips.

"daddy" we pulled away seeing liyah next to us with her blanket in her hands. "i tired"

"okay, mama" i kneeled down picking her up as she yawned. "kenny come on"

-

"i'll call bird" i said standing up from kenny as he laid in his bed.

"can i talk into the thingy?!" i chuckled.

"yea but right now, i need you to go to bed" i shook my head leaning down. "i love you" i kissed his head.

"i love you too, daddy" i smiled heading out his room turning the light off.

"babe" i walked into our bedroom shutting the door as i realized she wasn't in bed. "bae?"

i opened the bathroom door seeing her on the toilet with her head in her hands as she sobbed making me begin to worry as her leg shook.

"why you cryin' baby?" i walked to her kneeling down. "Vanessa"

"roddy i'm so sorry i don't know what happened!" she cried shaking her head.

"what you talkin' about, mama?" i sighed.

her hand shook as she handed me something continuing to cry.

wtf got her crying this fucking much ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 3.3K 37
"Well, well, well. Trouble in paradise? I don't blame the guy for cheating on you. You have nothing to provide anyway." He sneered. ...
817K 30.1K 87
"Ready Or Not, Here I Come You Can't Hide Gonna Find You And Take it Slowly"
3.5K 233 32
"Π½Ρ” Ρ•Ξ±Ξ½Ρ”βˆ‚ ΠΌΡ” , ΞΉ βˆ‚ΞΉβˆ‚ Ρ‚Π½Ρ” Ρ•Ξ±ΠΌΡ” fσя Π½ΞΉΠΌ.. ΠΌΞ±ΡƒΠ²Ρ” Ο‰Ρ” ΠΌΡ”Ρ‚ єα’нσтнєя Ξ±Ρ‚ Ρ‚Π½Ρ” ωяσиg Ρ‚ΞΉΠΌΡ”.. ΞΉ β„“ΟƒΞ½Ρ”βˆ‚ Π½ΞΉΠΌ , Π½Ρ” β„“ΟƒΞ½Ρ”βˆ‚ ΠΌΡ” Π²Ο…Ρ‚ βˆ‚ΟƒΡ”Ρ• Ρ‚Π½Ξ±Ρ‚ яєαℓℓу ΠΌΡ”Ξ±ΠΈ Ρ‚Π½Ξ±Ρ‚ Ο‰Ρ” ωєяє ΠΌ...