13.

- Rodrick moore -- Compton, California -

- Rodrick moore -
- Compton, California -

i groaned as i stretched out in bed. once i saw clearly, i saw that Vanessa wasn't in bed which made me get up because lord knows where this girl is.

"Vanessa?" i said as i looked over the railing looking at my couch and kitchen. i furrowed my eyebrows before walking into the spare bedroom still not seeing her.

i walked back into my room and grabbed my phone to text or call her when i heard light sobs from inside my bathroom.

"Nessa?" i opened the door and when i tell you my heart fucking dropped.

my eyes widened as my mouth hung open.

she was holding my gun to her head with her finger about to set it off.

"Vanessa!" i yelled as i ran to her and pushed the gun away from her head hearing the loud bang as it shot at the wall.

she cried as the gun fell out of her hands and she brought her hands to her face crying into them.

"what the fuck Vanessa" i pulled her into a tight hug as she sobbed. "look at me Vanessa" i rubbed her back. "why in the fuck would you do that shit!" i groaned making her jump at my
voice.

i sighed and pulled away lifting her chin.

"You coulda killed yo damn self!" i wiped her tears.

"that's the point!" she cried. "ion wanna be here! ion deserve shit just like everybody said!" i smacked my teeth.

"come on" i picked her up and brought her over to the counter sitting her on it. "you know i hate yelling at your ness but right now, i feel like i need to for you to listen!" i sighed running my hands up and down my face. "why! why did you take my fucking gun to do some shit like that!"

"because look at me rodrick! i'm a mess and nobody fuckin loves me!" she cried loudly. "i don't have a fucking job or a car, i can't go nowhere without you, my family fucking hates me and i brought so much stress to you!" her breathing hitched.

"nobody loves you, Vanessa" i walked between her legs. "Nobody fucking loves you?" i lifted her chin.

"nobody" she sniffled.

"I fucking love you, Vanessa Valarie Valor" i said as i felt the tears building up in my eyes. "I fucking love you" i restated with my teeth gritted as i tried to hold in my anger and sadness for her.