35.

- Vanessa Valor -- Compton, California -

- Vanessa Valor -
- Compton, California -

i rolled over onto my stomach groaning as kilo nudged my arm.

"whattt" i finally looked up. i let him slowly falling back asleep but saw that roddy wasn't in bed. "roddy?" i furrowed my eyebrows getting up.

i walked to the banister looking over to see the living room and kitchen but he wasn't there. i went back into our room and opened the bathroom door seeing roddy in the tub with his hand rubbing his temples as his eyes shut and his head dropped to the side a little.

"you scared me" i sighed walking to the sink to check myself in the mirror. "what're you doing in here? how long you been up?"

"i needed a little stress reliever" he mumbled. "when you get up"

"just now" i said turning to face him. "you good? you look like you got sum on your mind" he sighed waving me over to him.

"take these off" he pulled on my shirt and shorts a little.

"why?"

"i want you in here so i can tell you what i wanna say" i nodded sliding my shirt off and shorts.

after getting fully undressed, i got in the jacuzzi across from roddy with my arms over my chest covering my titties.

"over here" he pulled me to him turning me around so i sat infront of him. he pulled me onto his lap as his arms wrapped around my waist closing the space between us. "i'm gon talk to you but you need to listen. ight? listen to everything i say" i leaned my head back laying against him.

"shoot"

"I love you. with everything in me, Vanessa Evangeline Valor" he sighed. "which is why i need you to love me enough to do what i need you too" i furrowed my eyebrows. "stop crying all the time, you to pretty for that. stop downing yourself, you a queen. stop blaming me for not being patient when i've been so fucking patient. most guys would've left by now"

i hate to admit he's right.

i don't treat him the same way he treats me. he deserves so much more then what i'm giving him.

"and i know your trying baby. but pleas" he lifted my chin. "let me be here for you. stop pushing me away"

i honestly don't know what to say right now.