BNHA x Quirkless! Powerful! R...

By LordOfTheBiches

Edit: As you may or may not know, this story has been discontinued. I no longer wish to associate with it and... More

Prologue
Sensei-zawa and bananas
Class 1Bitch and the press
A classy suit and Nomu
Chilling after kicking ass (filler-ish)
Dreams and honesty
Banana treats, sports festival, and tears
Quirk/story ideas
Luck 'quirk' scenario
Titties and gloves
Inverted Sausages
Strawberry shots
Stained accusations
Art i did (not a chapter)
F*cking birds.
Inverted origins (filler)
Another quirk idea (not a chapter)
Dance off quirk scenario
Final exam (part 1)
Final exam (part 2)
Hรฉntaรญ, camp, and smoke.
All For One
Baby Of Mine (filler)
Beat down and cookies
Taking a break (filler)
Abandoned park and bird man
Ultimate Sushi
F*cking Oranges.
Wall Face.
Picture Imperfect
Galaxy Smoothie Bowl
Internship Cut Short
Building Fire.
Shattered world
I don't know, you guys... (not a chapter)
You don't have to smile...
Children... assemble.
Quirk idea (not a chapter, sorry m8s)
Another quirk idea (not a chapter)
Blood Sport quirk scenario
Demon child (filler)
Simp Bench (filler)
A/B/O story idea (not a chapter)
A/B/O story scenario
Many shades of (Y/n) (filler)
Plastic
Plans and a new fic (important-ish author note)
Art i did 2
Art i did 2 (special edition)
Art i did 3
Okay so... (author note)
Art i did 4
The Christmas Special Nobody Asked For...
You either die a hero... (ending 1)
My mental health is going on a downward spiral (rant)
Hey guys...
Hiatus
In the defense of "inverted origins"
Good(ish) news
Hi guys
I'm done with this story
IMPORTANT. PLEASE DO NOT SKIP.
Update:

A mall a day keeps the feels away...

12K 600 1.4K
By LordOfTheBiches

You haven't felt anything since finding out about your missing mother.

Really. You felt nothing.

You weren't happy about it, but you weren't distressed.

Were you really this desensitized?

Couldn't you at least feel a little something?

And it seemed as though it didn't just affect the way you felt about the situation, but also your daily life. You just... couldn't find anything to enjoy or be displeased of. This made you feel bouts of anger.

These rare moments of anger you felt whenever something interrupted your blank train of thought somehow made things worse despite wanting to feel something...

And unfortunately, some friends have witnessed, even got involved with these moments of nearly unbridled rage...

"WHAT, KAMINARI!? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY!?" You shouted as you knocked over your desk.

Everyone in the classroom stared up at you in shock, not really expecting the emotionless class clown to randomly explode like Bakugou. Denki, being at the receiving end, stuttered while holding his hands up in surrender.

"I-I'm sorry, (Y/n)! I just thought you were a little down, so I thought I-"
"That you what? You could make me feel better by making fun of my mother???" You spat out with a mocking hatred.

"It was just 'your mama' jo-... did... did something happen to your m-"

Knowing that Kaminari was treading on thin ice with you, Aizawa decided to put an end to the conversation.

"That's enough. (L/n) go to the principal's office and straighten yourself out. Kaminari, no more talking unless you want a detention."

You said nothing as you walked out the room, leaving a bewildered class, an upset Kaminari, and an irritated, albeit concerned dad- teacher.

"Young (L/n), if I may speak with you?" A familiar voice said to you.

Turning your head, you looked at the number one hero with the blankest stare he had ever seen.

'Are those bags under her eyes...?' He gulped you himself.

"...All Might... I'm going to the office..." you voiced robotically.

"So I've heard... I can just tell them I borrowed you instead, alright? That way you won't get in trouble." All Might offered you a smile.

"If you are here to talk to me about the secret, don't worry, I won't tell anyone."
"Heh!? No, no! We're way past that! Besides, we've chatted before, why would I suddenly bring it up now???" All Might waves his hands and sweat dropped at the bluntness.

'This kid...' he thought.

"...okay..." you muttered silently.

The two of you walked silently down the hall with you trailing All Might sluggishly. All Might cleared his throat once he reached his destination and opened the door for you to walk through.

The teacher's lounge was empty, as to be expected. You slowly sat on the couch before sliding down the chair a bit with the same blanked out expression you had all day.

All Might walked toward the sink and leaned over before spraying blood out of his mouth. The sounds of him sputtering and spitting blood didn't bother you, only acting as background sound along with the rest. After All Might finished spitting up blood, he sat down beside you in his deflated form, which you took to naming it the Yagi form.

"So... you wanna talk about what's bothering you?"

He had an idea what it was, But he wanted to hear you say it. You didn't say a thing, listening to the whirring sounds coming from the fridge in the room. Yagi patted his legs, awaiting your response before sighing, realizing you weren't going to talk.

"Young (L/n)... if you want to talk about something else, we can... maybe... we can talk about those cats of yours?" He said before poking his chin in thought.

"You know... I'm not a big cat person myself... more of a dog person... but I'm interested in what it's like to have a cat- er cats."

"...They're pretty apathetic..."

Okay, that wasn't a response he was expecting, but it's a start.

"They're pretty independent... more like roommates than pets..." you stared up at the ceiling.

Yagi nodded at this and hummed.

"They are huggable though. I love holding them in my arms and I love sleeping with them." You hugged yourself as you visualized one of the cats in your arms.

"...All Might... can you tell me why I feel so weird?" You muttered.

All Might grunted in surprised at the sudden shift in tone and subject.

"My mom is missing, and I'm not happy about it, but I'm not upset... why do I feel so detached? Am I supposed to feel nothing when someone I love is gone?" You blinked a few times.

He couldn't find the words to respond. In front of him was someone who took down villains with ease, a girl who never shown an emotion other than blissful glee, a girl who kneed him in the gut and caused him to vomit blood for weeks... seeing you blink back the tears and failing miserably wasn't something he would expect from you, let alone witness.

Honestly... it disturbed him.

You bit your trembling lip and looked away from your teacher towards the window. You hated crying, especially in front of others. It was something you usually pushed all the way down, but you guessed bottling up all of your emotions and issues for the last few years finally cracked the bottle.

You sniffed and wiped a sleeved arm over your eyes as tears flooded down your cheeks.

It made no sense to you, seeing as you were blinded by the salty water moistening your eyes, yet All Might could understand the reasons behind those boiling, salty tears.

He wouldn't have done this before he got to know you, but now?

He had no problem hugging you. Although still hesitant.

Boney arms reached around you carefully and pulled your face into his suit while instinctively rocking you back and forth.

He really shouldn't be doing this since he's your teacher... but he couldn't leave you to silently cry to yourself.

What kind of hero would he be?

You accepted the man's embrace but tried to force the raging emotions down. Of course, once the dam breaks, you can't stop the harsh currents.

"(L/n), I can't tell you how you should be feeling about any of this... but I can assure you that you don't have to force yourself to feel a certain way about your mother." He lifted his hand, hesitating before ruffling your head as you leaned into his shoulder.

"You have been through a lot, I can tell, Just from observation."
"Yeah, but I'm 18. I shouldn't be crying like a baby."
"So? Anyone else would be just as frustrated and distressed if they went through the same things that you have."
"You act as though you know what I'm going through..."

Yagi stayed silent before sighing.

"...I don't know much about you... but I can put two and two together. And I can at least try to understand."

He shifted a bit to look down at your face, which was practically buried into his shoulder. Your breathing had slowed to a steady rhythm, bringing Yagi to a serene silence.

Slowly, he lifted you off of him to find your eyes completely closed. From your uncomfortable position, you let out a snore, confirming his suspicions.

'I knew it...' he sighed, placing you to lay on the couch in a comfortable position and got up.

Lunch passed and you were still passed out. All Might had forgotten you were still sleeping on the couch when he brought Midoriya. The poor teen nearly freaked out at the sight of you sleeping on the couch. Luckily, All Might was there to calm him down.

"W-why is she here!? Shouldn't she be at the office or something???"
"Young Midoriya, when your hero senses are tingling, you listen to them!" All Might whisper/shouted.

Midoriya blinked at All Might in bewilderment as he spat out blood and deflated.

"See... she's been having it rough for a couple days now. I can't tell you what, she'll have to tell you herself, but all I can say is that something happened and it has been troubling her... I wanted to make her feel as though she could trust someone, have a shoulder to cry on, you know?"

"I don't get it though... you seemed so afraid of her before this." Midoriya said with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Young Midoriya... I'm scared of a few things... a lot of things, actually, but... but what I'm doing right now, is facing my fear." He placed a hand on Midoriya's head and ruffled it gently.

"I made a mistake a while ago... I wasn't there when somebody needed me most. Because of me, he's..." Yagi paused before shaking his head while clicking his tongue.

"I want to make things right. I want to be there for my students, even if I barely know them." He looked at your sleeping face.

'...even if I fear them...'

"You better have a damn good excuse as to why you didn't go to the office." Aizawa said with an angry father look.

"I'm the one who is at fault here!" All Might boasted with a thumbs up.

'Idiot, that's nothing to be proud of!' Aizawa thought with a twitch of an eyebrow before waving the two of you off.

"Whatever... just get to your seat, I have an announcement to make with all of you."

You yawned before staring at your Da- teacher with a thoughtful yet blank stare.

"...Did you already tell them we're going to camp?"

"WE'RE GOING TO CAMP!?"

"...damn it kid."

You rubbed the back of your bed head with an apologetic smile.

"Ah... sorry."

"Hey... Kaminari?"

Your friend looked away from the group of friends who were busy talking about their plans about going to the mall.

"Oh, (Y/n)! I was gonna ask you if you wanted to join! After all, can't have a party without you!"

"Kaminari, I'm sorry." You said with a serious and apologetic frown.

His face fell as a disappointed look replaced his smile.

"Oh... you can't come, huh?"

"Eh? That's not what I'm apologizing about." Your frown deepened. His face shifted into a confused one.

"Oh really? For what?"
"For being a Bakugou this morning." You said with a disappointed tone.

Kaminari leaned against the desk and sighed with a disappointed expression.

"You're still thinking about that? I'm not even angry at you, (Y/n)." He looked at you unimpressed with a cocked eyebrow.

"But I snapped at you... I flipped a desk over and I threatened you over a 'your mama' joke."

"Hey, (Y/n)-Chan, it's fine. We all pulled a Bakugou at some point, and we will pull one in the future. Sometimes, we gotta let others know how we feel and get angry. Having some fights are good every now and then, it lets us blow off steam and it helps us understand the problem."

You stared at him wide-eyed, blown back by the big words coming from your dunce of a best friend.

"Jeez... since when were you wise, car battery?" You said with a smile and tucked your hands into your pockets.

"Eh? What are you saying??? I can't be wise?????" Kaminari exclaimed with mock offense.

"Yes." You said before turning away to leave him.

"Hey! Are you ignoring me!? You're acting like Bakugou! Stop being a Bakugou!!!" Kaminari ran over to your side.

"WHAT ARE YOU BASTARDS TALKING ABOUT!? YOU KEEP CALLING EACH OTHER MY NAME AS IF ITS AN INSULT!!!!!!" Bakugou yelled after over hearing the two of you.

Both of you walked away in silence, ignoring him completely. This pissed Bakugou all the way off.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU FUCKING GOING, BASTARDS"

"To visit your mother for her daily pussy eating, Baka-hoe." You said before slipping out of the room completely.

The room behind you fell into a silence, but you could feel the tension and blood lust seeping our of the door. You and Kaminari walked five steps away before you suddenly picked him up.

"Brace yourself." You said in the deepest, manliest voice you could muster before sprinting away.

Behind you, explosions were heard as well as yelling and screeching. The door burst open as Bakugou flew out with the most pissed look anyone had ever seen.

So you all went to the mall.

The end!!!!!

Kidding.

Walking out of Aizawa's apartment, you wore your hoodie with the word 'oppai' on the front. Kaminari, Mineta, Mezo and Jirou waved at at you after noticing you come out the door.

"Hey (Y/n)-Chan! What took you so long?" Kaminari said.

"I only went in there for a minute to change into my hoodie."
"Yeah, just wanted to start conversation." He laughed while rubbing the back of his head.

Mineta looked at your hoodie for only a second before a smug look came on his face.

"Boobs, Huh? You a fellow pervert?" He said as he raised an eyebrow at you.

"Yeah, I mean, I watch some hentai every now and then." You said oh-so casually with a shrug.

"Heh!?"

"Yeah, I've seen my fair share of tentacle porn and stuff. Seen a lot of chicks taking dicks the size of the damn universe. So yeah. I am a fellow pervert."

Jirou leaned over to Kaminari with a disturbed look on her face.

"She knows what anime porn is but doesn't know what two birds fucking looks like..."
"Right????"

"Welp." You said while clapping your hands.

"Let's go, kids!"
"Kids!? I'm 17!"
"Huh? You're 17, Kalimari!?"
"I'm 16." Shoji raised his hand.
"Yeah, so am I." Jirou said.

"Heh!? I thought some of ya'll were like 14 or something, being first years and all!" You said.

"Are you 14?" Shoji asked while walking beside you.

"No. I'm 18."

"WHAT!?" They all exclaimed. Except Jirou and Mineta, of course.

"Heh, it's no big deal, guys. She's only 2 years older than us, for Kalimari, 1 year." He shrugged.

"Don't call me that." Kaminari muttered under his breathe.

"Besides, that won't stop me from asking miss 'Oppai' out." Mineta said while pointing a thumb at you.

"No, that's illegal." You said while putting your hands in your pockets.

"Age is just a number." Mineta said while wiggling his eyebrows at you.

"So is 911." You deadpanned.

"Hey! I'm not being a pedo if I like women older than me!"

You hummed before turning to Shoji and Jirou.

"Is it possible that children can sexually harass adults?" You said with a bored expression.

"Oi!!!!" Mineta said in an offended tone.

"Keep away from me you creepy baby man." You sped up a bit.

"Wait, (Y/n)! Don't leave us!" Jirou ran after you, followed by the three guys.

All of you finally arrived at the mall with you still speed walking ahead of them.

"Stop being a reverse pedophile, baby man." You said.

"Hey! It's perfectly legal for me to be attracted to you!" Mineta said while catching up to you.

"Like hell it is! I'm 18! You're 5!" You bickered a bit.

"I'm 16! And the age of consent here is 13!" Mineta said proudly.

"Just because it's the law doesn't mean it ain't dumb." You pointed out.

"It's as if Japan is run by pedophiles or something!" You said incredulously while throwing your hands up.

"Gonna have to agree with you, (Y/n)." Shoji nodded.

"Hey you guys!!!!"

Scanning the area, you found the rest of the class walking towards the 5 of you. Iida was the first to notice your 'Oppai' hoodie and started doing his signature chopping motion.

"(L/n)! That hoodie is highly inappropriate and should not be worn in public!" He yelled.

You started copying his chopping gestures and tone, forcing a serious face being a mix between Iida's and All Might's face.

"Iida, that shirt is too plain and dusty and should not be worn in public!" You tried mimicking his voice.

"How dare you mock me, (L/n)! I am trying to help you be decent!" He kept chopping the air only more aggressively this time.

You sped up your chopping too, earning chuckles from your group. Midoriya's muttering broke you out of your mockery, bringing your attention to the nervous boy as he looked around. Deciding he was hungry, you pulled out a banana and tapped his shoulder, forgetting to put away your unintentional All Might face.

"Midoriya!"

He turned to look at you, only for his eyes to widen at you slightly.

"EAT THIS!" You said in a deep voice while holding up a golden banana.

This caused his eyes to bulge out of his face.

"HUH!?!?"

The rest of the class laughed, mostly at your perfect imitation of All Might.

"Holy crap! Your face, (Y/n)!" Kaminari laughed while slapping his knee.

"You look like All Might!"
"Huh? I do?" You said after relaxing your face muscles, shifting back into your normal face.

"My god! Yes! Say something hilarious with that face and voice again!" Mina exclaimed.

"Ah... okay. Hold on." You cleared your throat before shifting your face unnaturally back into All Might's.

"I suck dick for rent! Ha ha ha!" You said boisterously without hesitation.

Midoriya was disturbed, Iida was silence with horror, and the rest of the class completely lost it. You placed the banana on top of Midoriya's head, who continued looking up at you with wide eyes.

"Have a banana, young Midoriya! You need the potassium!" You continued mimicking the number 1 hero.

Midoriya kept staring at you before doing something unexpected.

"No thank you, young (L/n)! I already ate!" Midoriya said with his best All Might face and voice.

'Two can play that game.'

"Eating Bakugou's dust is not considered a meal, Young Midoriya!" You laughed boisterously.

The class was stunned into silence, even Midoriya was winded by that blow to his pride, if he had any to begin with.

"OH SHIT! SHE DID NOT!!!!" Kirishima yelled while covering his mouth.

"Oh my god, (Y/n), you fucking killed him!" Jirou said.

"Jeez... I'm so sorry, Midoriya." You said, immediately regretting what you said.

"It's fine..." he said looking down sadly before looking up at you with the famous All Might expression.

"...After all, that is the effect of PLUS ULTRA!" He exclaimed.

You sighed in relief and patted his shoulder, earning some grunts from him.

"Good to see it's not hurting your feelings, Midoriya..." you said.

"Ha Ha..."

Secretly, Midoriya was dying on the inside.

"Hey, did ya'll know (Y/n)-Chan was 18?" Kaminari said.

Most of the guys stared at him in shock while the girls simply looked around the mall, already knowing your age.

"18? Shouldn't she be at least be in 2nd year?" Tokoyami cocked his head.

"Well I heard that some students enter hero schools later than most. I even knew someone who was 18 years old when they entered first year at a hero school in Sapporo, Kero." Asui pointed out.

While the students discussed your age, you went up ahead, looking at all the cool things to buy. Unfortunately, you went too far ahead.

No longer could you find your classmates nor find where you're at. But you weren't worried. If you got trapped in the mall, you could always blast your way out of there.

"Oh boy, hentai!" You said after seeing a manga store.

You strolled right in without shame or hesitation.

"Hentai... hentai... hentai... Ah! There!"

You grabbed a manga book to read the cover, only to feel disappointed.

"Kissy kissy mew mew? That's not hentai..." you muttered quietly to yourself before scanning more of the hentai books.

You had just about every single book in your collection, and you just couldn't find anything new.

"Man... I can't find anything I like... maybe I should go for the freaky shit?" You said in English.

"Real shit, I haven't spoke English in a while! It's like a breathe of fresh air, almost!" You said to yourself, earning some confused looks from the other customers.

"But... tentacle porn is already freaky... but it's nothing new to me... WAIT." You said as you spotted an unfamiliar manga.

'That's a new one!!!!' You thought excitedly.

It was only 6 feet away. Only 6 feet away. All you needed to do was to walk over there, but no.

An arm around your neck stopped you.

"Hey! Don't mind if I get a selfie with Vigilante: One Punch Ma'am, right?" The familiar voice said.

You looked over to the face, only to see a cracked lipped smile. Red eyes stare at your own as you filled with a warm feeling.

"Hey, Shigi-man! How ya doing? So good to see you! Is Toga here with you?" You said, forgetting that this Shigaraki wasn't the hero one.

His eyes widened as his smile dropped.

'How the hell does she...' he decided then and there to wrap his hand around the back of your neck with a finger lifted up.

"You are rather bothersome... a hamper to our plans..." he whispered into your ear.

"Every time we try kill the symbol of peace, you always ruin our plans... it's no fair... you're no fair." He gritted his teeth while you stared at the new manga, which was taken by some guy with a greasy neckbeard and black fedora.

"I could disintegrate you now... but we need you."

His English took you by surprise to say the least.

"Woah, you speak English too!" You spoke in your native tongue.

Shigaraki was caught off guard by the fact that you were mostly concerned about him speaking your language.

"I don't think you get it, girl, I have you where I want y-"
"By the way, how's your hand?"

Tomura's breathe hitched in his throat, ready to snap at you and disintegrate you. You looked over to see fingers poking out of the sleeve of the hoodie. The hand that you chopped off. You quickly snatched it and pulled the sleeve down, showing a hand with stitches attaching it.

"Woah... it looks real!" You said before running your fingers over the palm of his hand. His new hand felt clammy yet tender. His finger twitched limply, causing you to blink in surprise.

"Yo, that's sick! You can move it!" You gently took one of his fingers in between two and wiggled it slightly, earning another twitch from his finger.

To everyone else, you both looked like a new, adorable little couple, but to Shigaraki...

Honestly, what the hell is he supposed to think???

You, the very girl who punched his original hand to oblivion, were holding and playing with his hand gently, complimenting his sewn appendage every now and then. His grip loosened around your neck and dropped to his side.

"Hey, I wanted to say that I'm sorry about punching your hand, though I don't think apologizing will fix this." You finally spoke in japanese, now running your fingers over his healed yet sensitive stitches.

You looked away from his hand and stared at the bookshelf, saddened to see the new hentai book gone and seeing no more.

"Ah heck. I was wanting to fap to something new, but I guess there's a next time." You said as you finally dropped his hand.

"...why are you like this...?" Shigaraki said as his arms stayed limp by his sides.

You shrugged before walking out of the aisle.

"See ya later, Shigi~" you said happily, leaving him alone in the hentai section.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're getting close to camp, bois!

I got something special planned for the camp part, and I can't wait!!!! I've actually been planning since the very beginning of this story and honestly?

I'M HYPED!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 50.7K 69
๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—›๐—”๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐—”๐——๐——๐—˜๐—— ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—” ๐—š๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฃ ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ง! |crack fic| |mostly text fic| y/n gets added to 1a's group chat by accident แต’แต’แต–หข |i...
2.4K 43 8
(DISCONTINUED) Male or Female readers x characters are stated in the story part intro for each part. Please request if you want someone in there. Req...
1.4M 49.2K 38
๊’ฐ โ› A STRONG QUIRK CAN LEAD TO MORE BAD THAN GOOD. โœ ๊’ฑ เณƒโ€โžท ๐๐๐‡๐€ ๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ. ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ Started: 1st of Fe...
94.3K 2.3K 11
TRIGGER WARNING Abuse and rape, I didn't put it in the chapters itself because I was a stupid little kid when I wrote this You are a 14 year old lone...