HIDDEN {Taekook}

By 1kyris

Where Jungkook and Taehyung are hiding their love because no one should know that the prince is dating a simp... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 3.2
Chapter 3.3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Characters 1
Character 2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter: Christmas
Chapter 29 END
Epilogue
THANK YOU

Chapter 17

3K 118 10
By 1kyris

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook is the first to enter their house followed behind by Taehyung.
Directly after Tae closes the door he was pulled towards a hard rock chest and embrace by strong arms.

-I should be mad at you Jk state placing a little kiss on Tae's forehead. But I can not... I'm too happy you are my mate. Kookie smile tightening his grip on our bear waist.

-I'm sorry I hide you that... Tae announced looking down and chewing his lips.

-It's okay, just promise not to hide me anything.

-I promise Kookie.

Tae jumps on Jungkook arms and attached his legs on Jk's waist.

-Do you still have questions? Tae asked while Jungkook is moving them to the living room. There is sit on the sofa and place his baby on his laps.

-If you haven't had your accident will you have told me?

Tae bits his lips again and looks away but Jk turns back is head so they can face each other.

-To be honest, I didn't find myself good enough for you. So I thought of not telling you.

-I'm the one who is not good enough for you baby.

-That's not true!!! I planed of breaking up with you so you will not be with someone like me. immediately after those words being pronounced Jungkook tighten. But Jimin and my mom make me realize that I should not be afraid of what will happen and seeing you every day makes me want to stay with you for my whole life and more. I would have told you one day.

Jungkook remains silent for a while processing what he heard. These past weeks have been really challenging to our Kookie, learning news one after the other.

He really needs a break of all that but he all so want to clear everything before his birthday in 2 days.

Out of tiredness die to all the rest stress he has been facing with his birthday preparation and recent royal duties which are extremely difficult and stressful enough and now this

Our Jungkook crack.

Tears start filling his eyes running down to his cheek. Starting from being few to gradually be heavier.

Taehyung takes him in his arm letting Jungkook cry on his chest.

-I-I am... Ah... Jungkook sobs with a crack voice. I am tired of being strong... P-please don't l-leave m-me... Ahh...  He holds Taehyung as if his life depends on it scare to lose him if he let go.

-I'm here, I'm not going anywhere. I promise. You can cry as much as you want Baby.

After those words Jungkook complete bust in tears.

Sobbing and crying, he lets out all his stress and anxiety accumulated lately reliving the tons of weight from his shoulders.

Taehyung continues to comfort him by caressing his hair and back. He restricts himself from talking cause he knows what Jungkook needs right now is him listening and just being there.

*

"I'm telling you, a male omega!!!

-You sure?

-Yes!!! Jungkook finds his mate

-Oh.

-Aish I so stupid. I'm sorry Heejin. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please forgive me

-No no, it's alright. It was a one-side love anyway, I will not lie I really hope he will be mine but I guess he is not.

-You will find your mate Hee don't be too sad and he will love and cherish you like the diamond you are baby.

-Uh, anyways thanks for telling me, Cheong. Do you know him?

-Uhm no he said his name is Taehyung. He is so handsome!!

-Taehyung you said?

-Yes, you know him?

-Yes. Kinds of. Anyway, I gotta go. See you soon baby girl.

-Wait one last thing I will not be there for our shopping we are going to Thailand to see his parents who are on a trip.

-Okay bye, good trip.

-Bye-bye.

Cheong bits her lips and ends the call.

-Why is it my brother that you love and not me Hee?  She lets out squishing the teddy bear Heejin gave her for her first break up.

That bear is really important to Cheong. It symbolise the day she wanted to kiss her best friend and be more than just friends.

3 years have passed since that day.

*

Taehyung and Jungkook wake up at the same time still on the sofa. They slept there actually, between each other arms providing heat for each other.

-Good morning Kookie.

-Good morning my mate.

Taehyung blushes and sits up.

-How are you doing?

-Better, thank you.

Kookie's phone rings and he takes it, after few " yeses" he ends the call

-Dad says we should hurry cause the plane is leaving in 30 minutes.

-Oh my, I forgot!! Teahyung starts to stress out. I did not do my luggage!!

-Stop freaking out lol. Jungkook says amused by his mate. Yes, his mate. Why do you have to do your luggage? Jungkook asked all confuse.

Tea just looks at him surprised by his question.

-You don't have a house with already your clothes waiting for you there or pay directly clothes from stores when you travel?

-Well, sorry your highness but us peasants we don't have those things.

-Anyways, we will just pay you clothes there Let's take a bath and gets ready.

*

They were now all together in the plane flying for Thailand. Jungkook wanted to sit with Tae but his dad said they have to talk about stuff

Taehyung was inside one of the bedrooms of the plane surrounded by Cheong, Lia, Hyujin, Kookie mother, Eunice, and Kiara. They came back early in the morning.

-He is uncle cookie wife? Hyujin asked and received a hit on the head by Eunice.

-How can he be his wife, look he is a boy. He is his husband. You so stupid.

Everybody laughed except Hyujin who pouts and pulls Eunice hair because he knows she hates that.

Later Taehyung was merged with questions and all.

When they arrived Tae notified his mom. When she was informed that the royal family is coming to see them she was beyond shocked.

*
-Welcome your majesty. We were really surprised when we heard that you want to meet us. Taehyung's Dad says.

-Taehyung didn't tell us the reasons for the sudden visite. Tae's mother added

-Please don't blame your child, we requested him not to tell you so we can discuss it directly. The queen said.

When they arrived in Thailand, the king, queen, Jungkook, and Taehyung when directly to meet Tae's parents.

-Mom, dad... I have something to tell you. Tae says wanting to be the one to announce the identity of his mate

-You can tell us everything. His parents response simultaneously.

-I found my mate.

-That great we always wish for you to find him. His mom says all smiling but it fate when she realized that the royal family is there too and aren't surprised about the new. And is there something you want to add?

-My mate is Kook– I mean the prince Jungkook...

His parents remain silent. His father folds his arm and adjust his sitting position while his mom was shocked.

-I promise to take good care of Taehyung. We have already been dating before we discover that he is my mate– Jungkook wanted to enhance

-We refuse to let our son be your mate.

They all look at Tae's dad surprise. Every family in their situation will be excited and happy about that, not the contrary.

-What?! Why? Jungkook asked pulling Taehyung toward him.

-Mom? Why? Dad?... We love each other. Please.

-It is our final decision. Tae mom says getting up from her place a works towards the door. If you can excuse us now.

-You can not just say something like that and want us to endorse it! Kookie yells

-I think, us parents can not decide who our children are going to married or not especially if we talk about mate.

-Not all mates are mean to be. Tae's mom responds to the king.

-Mommy... I promise Jungkook is not like that... H-he will not abandon me. Please mom dad accept, your permission and benedictions are important to me.

-He seems like a good person but it is not about him. His mom responded.

-What then? Jungkook ask.

-It is a family issues. Tae's dad responds getting off his sit and face Kookie eyes in eyes.

-Since he is my mate everything that concerns him concerns me too.  Jk proclaim not a slightly intimidated.

-Guys, please stop. We are here to discuss. The Queen stop them.

-Tae we just want to protect you from "them".

-I have heard about "them" since I started hiding myself but who are they? You can expect me to stop living for "them". Tae confesses.

-It is complicated. His dad riposte

Taehyung's mother closes back the door when back to sit in her place.

-You want the truth, fine. She takes a small break and continue. Your biological dad didn't leave me like I told you.

-What–?

-He... He was selling me, I was one of his omegas he was selling on omega trafficking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update: Cheong is a beta now not an omega anymore.

Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

970K 54.9K 50
"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious green Kingdom. Taehyung is aggressive an...
55.9K 4.7K 31
[On Hold] Taehyung is a beautiful male Omega, sweet, kind, being the youngest of Kim's, he was spoiled to the core... His mischievous has no stop! Ju...
4.8M 299K 52
Hopeless romantic and bookworm Kim Taehyung has lived his entire life in a village pertaining to the Jeon Kingdom. As an omega destined to an arrange...
470K 17.4K 12
Bearing the child of the one he loved the most, his alpha seemed to be Taehyung's biggest mistake now. Mpreg! Alpha and omega. Domestic au mates if...