Murder in Terror Manor(MikaYu...

By Ivemissedyou

Yuuichiro and his family along with a few friends are on a summer road trip. Unfortunately, car troubles prev... More

1
2
3
4
5
A dream I had
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
I Feel Like Wtiting Some Bonus Stuff that May or May Not be True
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
Ending A
Ending B
Ending C
The Beach Episode
Sequel

56

521 29 23
By Ivemissedyou

I do be happy as fuck today. But also cringing at the earlier chapters but I'm not rewriting AgAiN cuz we're almost done!
...
(Mikaela)

I blasted the radio over the speakers as I began mopping up, I was regretting not cleaning as I went. I had put my hair in a ponytail to prevent any more blood getting in it, my hair routine took far too long to get messed up. Sad that this was what I worried about.

"Akane, how's the cleanup going on your end?" I asked. We had talked a bit and I may have lied about some of it in order to keep her sane.

"There's blood everywhere," she sighed, "it's gonna be difficult to get it all up and then wipe the place down with hydrogen peroxide. I see why you made Yuu leave."

"Well, I figured he's seen enough blood." I shrugged.

"Is he recovering well?" She asked, mumbling something about how some of the blood had dried long before the other spots.

"Well, he's moving around a lot and from what Matthew said, he's been working. He seems to be doing better and I would be willing to bet there's not a high chance he'll reopen them again." I got down on my knees to scrub some of the harder blood spots.

"Again?" She asked.

"Yeah," I grunted, "he got into a fight and they reopened a bit. Nothing like before though. There was so much blood coming from one person. I was terrified."

"Damn, sounds like him. You think it'll be easy to get him back? He seemed really happy to he away from you."

"I don't know, I think this time away was a good idea. I'm doing ok with out him and I really didn't think I ever could." I pressed my lips into a thin line.

"That's good, maybe it's a sign that you're changing. Might help Yuu reconsider his stance. A healthy relationship isn't really possible between you two, but I do think it could be... better. I feel like an ignorant fuck for even saying that." Akane groaned.

"Heh, I'll never change. You should know that better than anyone." A small laugh slipped out.

"Oh boy, do I," she threw her rag to the ground, "this is hell. Can we take a break?"

"Sounds good to me. You hungry? There's not a drop of food in this house, but we can go out to eat." I suggested.

"Sounds good to me. Casual or formal?" She asked.

"Formal, I want to go somewhere nice. Do you still have that green dress I got for you?" I asked her.

"Yep, I'll go shower, you do the same."
...

(Yuu)

"That's bullshit!" Kendra slammed her uno cards down on the table, "There's no fucking way you could've had all the wild cards!"

"Don't hate the player, hate the game." Rick laughed evilly.

"It's only a game, kids." I reminded them.

"Shut up, mOoOm!" Kendra pulled her hair back into a ponytail, "Fight me, Richard!"

"That's not even my name," Rick smiled sweetly at her, "but I'd be more than happy to find a Richard for you to fight, dear."

"Ew, that's so cringe." I shivered, this is why I hated taking breaks.

"What? No. I just love her so much." Rick announced.

"The feeling is not mutual," Kendra hid behind me, "Yuu, he's a psycho. Watch out."

I snorted, "Rick is probably the least psychotic man I know."

"Don't either of you have any room for love in your cold, dark hearts?" He taped his fingers on the table.

"Love is way too complicated," I sighed, "the last two times I thought I was in love they were both fucking crazy. I regret ever meeting them," I winked, "one of them looked like you, Rick. Got something you wanna admit?"

"I knew it!" Kendra pointed at him.

"Kendra, we can all hear you from the front. Shut up before I fire your ass." Leon, our manager death glared her.

"Spooky~" Rick teased.

"The sexual tension in this room scares me." I said blankly.

"Ew, the only sexual tension in this room is how absolutely turned on I would get to watch Rick get drenched in scorching hot coffee and need to be hospitalized." She said.

"A. That can be arranged. B. You know I'm just jacking you," He sighed, "my danger levels are like a zero."

I patted Kendra on the back, "Don't trust blondes."

"Hey!" Rick shouted.

"Ight, I'm gonna start working again. Try to behave." I smirked as I walked back out front.

Ah fuck.

There she was, beautiful as ever. My sister. Lovely green dress that only one person could've gotten her. We made eye contact and she glanced to the door and back at me.

I looked over and there he was, although you wouldn't know if you didn't know. Blonde hair tied up, white mask, white suit, and of course he had my sunglasses on. The fucker. I loved those sunglasses.

Fuck, he's attractive. His hair looks really good like that. Fuck. No. Why?

I got a little closer to the part of the counter where Akane was waiting for her drink, "You look stunning." I complimented her.

She glanced to the door again before whispering, "Thank you, Mikaela just treated me to lunch, it was scarily high-class. Never again. I don't think he knows you're here. Do you want me to tell him?"

"Hell no!" I whispered as loudly as possibly, "I'm uncomfortable as fuck! Once again, you look beautiful, like insanely beautiful, so why come here? Mikaela surely knows better places. I think he knows," I got a little closer to her. Leon was really slacking if he seriously hadn't said shit about this yet, "did he suggest this place?"

"I think he's been here before with his friend." She leaned in even closer.

"Hm, that may be a little too close, no?" Satan himself spoke with a little more pep than usual, "Stop distracting him, dear." He pulled her back a bit.

I took a step backwards and stared with absolute resentment, "Did you know?"

Mika pulled my sunglasses down just enough to reveal how crystal blue eyes which stared deep into my soul, "Wow, I never thought someone could pull off a barista uniform so well."

"Stop it." I tried to stand tall, but this was a public place, if someone found out Mikaela Shindo was here it would be game over for me for daring to badmouth him.

"Don't be like that, Yuichiro, I'm not here to pick a fight. I just want coffee." He sighed.

As if on cue, the coffee arrived, Mika looked annoyed by that, "There's your coffee." I went to hand then to Akane but of course that didn't happen. Mika grabbed them instead, being sure to brush my hand as he did so, I could practically see his smirk under that mask.

"Don't look so displeased, my angel," he set the coffee down and pulled off the glasses, leaning ever closer to me. He was practically touching me and I fully expected him to make some kind of move. I got the feeling he lingered there on purpose once he chuckled right next to my ear, sliding the sunglasses right onto my face, booping me on the nose, "Perfection. Beautiful as always. Even that almost unnoticeable look of disappointment is gorgeous. Should I have kissed you?" based on his smile and the way his eyes were getting lighter by the second, I could tell Mika was in his own little world.

Akane tugged on his sleeve, dragging him back to reality, "The car."

"Right. Well, we gotta go. Don't miss me too much," he winked, "I'll see you soon."

I pulled the glasses off of my face (carefully, I really liked them) and stared him down as they walked out, "I'd rather die."

I guess that confirms some things. God dammit, I need therapy.

"Are you good?" Leon asked as he watched their car drive away, "That dude was a fucking creep, poor girl."

"That's my sister." I said nonchalantly.

"Oh, damn, you must hate him." He laughed awkwardly.

"Oh, I do. 100%. But he's also my brother, he just likes forget that when it's convenient for him," My lip twitched, "he's a real creep. Wish I could throw his ass in jail but he basically runs the entire world. No one can touch him."

"Wait, wait, wait. He's your brother? He seemed a little... ya know?" Leon scratches the back of my neck.

"Into me?" I questioned.

"Yeeeeah. I figured he was that girl's boyfriend and he was just being creepy, but then you said that's your sister which adds a whole other lager, and now you're all siblings which is really just a big twist considering none of you look alike," He rubbed his temples, "Someone is in love with someone."

"Yeah, it's him. He's the one in love. We don't look alike because we're all orphans. Are you enjoying my life story so far?" I asked.

"I-uh, I don't really know what to say." He glanced away.

"Eh, don't worry about it," I changed my tone quickly, "that man isn't my brother. As far as I'm concerned, my brother died along with everyone else. This asshole is simply possessing him and dragging me and my sister into his fucked up world."

"Jesus Christ, are you ok?" He asked, "we all know about your whole living situation with the Lieutenant, but is it because of him?"

"I mean, sort of? It's hard to explain. I don't really want to talk about this anymore." I was getting insanely frustrated.

"You're sister seems to get along well with both of you, so that's good." He tried his best to comfort me.

"Yeah, she's dumb like that. Anyway, back to work I guess." I shrugged, Mika's done worse than show up and be a perv.

"Are you sure? I can call Lieutenant Jamison if you'd prefer to go home, I saw how scared you looked." Leon suggested.

"Nah, no need to bother the Lieutenant when he's working. You're a good boss, I appreciate the concern, but I'm really fine." I smiled at him.

I'm really fucked up. I actually thought he looked handsome. What the hell is wrong with me?
...

(Mika)

"Did I look cool?" I asked Akane as I readjusted my tie.

"Huh?" She asked.

"Did I look cool? Like was I all mysterious or whatever? I think Yuu-Chan thought I looked good." I clarified.

"You look very handsome, Mika. But please leave Yuu alone." Akane said as she tied her hair back into a braid.

"I physically can't," I stared at her, "I was doing fine without him because he wasn't there. But damn, just looking at him was amazing."

"I don't really think you have the right to talk like a teenage boy in love." She crosses her arms.

I glanced out the window, "No, probably not. But still, he looked happier than usual and stayed calm instead of lashing out. I liked seeing him like that."

"He looked more annoyed than anything," She giggled, "he's definitely going to throw a temper tantrum when you try and take him back. That'll be funny."

"Wow, you're just as sadistic as me. I'm surprised you're not on my ass about how I should let him go." I crossed my legs.

"Oh, Mikaela, I've lived with you for 20 some years. I care about both of you, but I know that both of you will never be happy at the same time. I would say that there's a better chance of even a little happiness for both of you if Yuu is with us." Akane explained.

"Bullshit, he'll sooner kill me before he admits he feels any happiness around me. I know he loves me and he does too. He just doesn't want to admit it." I smirked.

"No. I think you're the only blind one here. You're confusing obsession with love and Yuu is fighting it, but still confusing Stockholm syndrome for love. I've seen him happy, this ain't it." She was spitting straight facts that I simply didn't want to hear.

"I don't really care." I said.

She sighed, "I know you don't. And I also know that you'll never stop, so what's the point in me trying to convince you? Yuu has a better chance than any of us and we all know how that's going for him."

"He will learn to love me. There is no escape, he does not have a choice, there is only one option and that's me," I patted her on the shoulder, "Well, me or death. But like I'd ever let him die."

...

Leon really said 😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 1.2K 21
[YUUYOI & YUUMIKA AU FANFICTION] Completed! *fairly edited* [40, 034 Words] "I have found you, my beautiful, broken flower. I will forever nurture y...
72 7 2
With the timeline for the impending Apocalypse moving up on them, Yusuke and Kurama are approach by a myterious psychic who calls herself the Storyte...
54.2K 2.9K 54
[MIKAYUU FANFICTION] COMPLETED! *Fairly edited* (85, 679 Words) "What I feel is beyond love for you, Yuu-chan. You're mine. And you will be for ete...