𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄. [...

By THEKYLESISTER

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄. © 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑. - 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝙸'𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗... More

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄.
𝟎𝟏. | 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆.
𝟎𝟐. | 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎.
𝟎𝟑. | 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 𝐈𝐈.
𝟎𝟒. | 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄.
𝟎𝟓. | 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃.
𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑰𝑵 𝑷𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑹.
𝟎𝟔. | 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄.
𝟎𝟕. | 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋.
𝟎𝟗. | 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑 & 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐒.
𝟏𝟎. | 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘.
𝟏𝟏. | 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝟏𝟐. | 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄.

𝟎𝟖. | 𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄.

3.7K 170 93
By THEKYLESISTER

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

____________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓:
❝ 𝒔𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆 ❞
____________________

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝙳𝙰𝚅𝙸𝙳 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝚆𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁.
"DAVE EAST":
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"Toxic Nigga vibes. 🙂", was the caption I put for my photo (above) and posted it onto my instagram. It felt good to get my aggression out, but not on Ariana. It was only right to shoot but not strangle her.

But she'll know better not to fuck with another nigga other than me. Regardless if I'm Berenice baby father other not, which I know I'm not, I ain't going nowhere and Ariana can't leave me alone. Let's face it, Drake?

Out of all the niggas, she picked Drake? I don't even like this nigga because of Berenice. Why? Cause she was messing with both of us at the same time. She's the reason me and him don't get along. Always the lightskins.

I went downstairs and checked on my maid who was cleaning my kitchen. I loved how she was in her maid costume I told her to wear when she comes over.

"You look sexy as fuck wiping that counter, baby.", I mumbled to her, my erect causing to grow in my basketball shorts.

"Hehe, thank you daddy.", she did her soft giggle. I walked over to where she was standing, positioning myself behind her curvy figure. My dick touched the back of her ass while I was planting kisses on her neck.

"You know the drill.", I whispered in her ear. I backed up against the refrigerator, giving her space to do her thing. I watched her get on her knees, whipping out my dick so she can give me head.

Now I enjoyed the head she would always give me when she comes, but she wasn't no throat goat like Ari. Ariana know what she be doing, that's why I like her better than these other bitches.

I threw my head back in relief, groaning a little bit before taking a hit of my blunt. Yemi was just easy and she was a female simp for me. Basically, I owned her and took care of her when she's at my house most of the time, but she was just my maid. I didn't want shit more.

"DAVE!", I heard a female voice yell over the music that was playing. The front door busted opened, but I was too late getting Jade off of me. It was Nicki, and I wonder what she doing in my house.

"I'm gonna pretend I ain't see that shit.", she rolled her eyes in disgust, covering them with her hands. I shook my head and pulled up my shorts, adjusting them.

"Go upstairs, I'll be there in a few.", I tell Yemi, wrapping my arm around her waist and planting a kiss on her lips.

"Yes daddy.", she replied. I gave her a smack on her ass that made her thong disappear between her cheeks before I walked over to Nicki in my living room.

"What you want, Nick?", I asked, folding my arms across my chest. Next thing you know, her hand connected to my face, presenting me with a hard slap.

"Why did you do that shit to Ari, Dave?!", she yelled at me. I held my face and I looked at this bitch like she was Ike. I wasn't even gone harm her tonight.

"You touch me again Nicki, you will lose yo life.", I warned her, clenching my teeth.

"I don't give a fuck, Dave. You hurt my fucking best friend, asshole! She ain't deserve that shit and you keep fucking with her for what?!", she retorts in anger.

"Cause I can. I don't know what type of sweet shit you thought this was, but you knew me longer than her and you know how I am. Stop pretending this some new shit.", I tell her.

"Dave, I wish you'd change for the better. I understand if it was some female we don't know from a can of paint, but my best friend. MINE? Too damn far. Fuck you, for real."

"You wish.", I say nonchalantly.

"Ugh, I hate you and stay away from my best friend, bitch!", she screams, throwing an object at my face. I'm tired of her and Ariana tryna abuse me like I won't beat the shit outta both of them. Before I could retaliate, she left out my house.

"Yemi, bring yo thick ass back here!", I called on Yemi to come downstairs, I flopped myself on the couch, grabbing my phone and to check my post on instagram for the comments and reactions.

I chuckled at some, liked some before swiping to my feed. My smile changed once I saw Ari's post. I forgot I followed her still. It was her in a chain and rolex in a jewelry store—and I know I ain't get the shit. She ain't get the shit either.

I scrolled through the comments and the first one was Drake lightskinned headass in my bitch comments, posting with the "🤤" emoji. I know my bitch look good, but be for real bruh.. SHE DON'T WANT YOU!

So I replied with a "🤔" under his comment cause who? Nah nigga, and when I come for yo head don't cry to you homies to come help you.

As much as I wanted to get my revenge, I needed to get my fuck on first.

"Yemi! Come down here and get some daddy dick, bring the lube too!"
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙵𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙲𝙷𝙴𝚁.
"ARI THE DON":
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"THIS LIT! Thank you, Aubrey. I appreciate you for this.", I accepted his gifts he gave me, putting on the chain and the roll he bought for me. He wasn't the type of person to wear chains or rolexes, but me? Fasho.

I let the man behind the counter record me so I could post the videos on my Instagram and Snapchat. These presents really made my day, but at the same time, I felt like he was rushing this too much.

I really was in love with all the luxuries he was spoiling me with. It was safe to say, my mood was changing despite the incident.

I literally packed all my stuff, said goodbye to Dee and Dee only. Me and Nicki got back to being on bad terms, but it was ten times worse.

"No problem, baby girl. I'm glad you love it. Cause everybody is gonna be happy to see you at this hosting.", he replies. I nodded my head and we headed out the store, headed on the road now. I noticed something weird on my post.

I saw Dave commented under Aubrey's comment. Pure jealousy at its finest. I deleted it and blocked him off of it. I thought I blocked this man off all my socials, why he still here.

"He so damn weird.", I mumbled to myself, causing Aubrey to look over at me in confusion.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?", he asked.

"Nothing, I promise.", I replied, locking my phone and sitting it in my lap. I looked out the window, reminiscing.

"Well I'll be back to touring soon, so I would love for you to travel with me sometime.", he proffered.

"When you start back?", I asked him before I made my decision.

"I mean, I'm down for whatever. I like to travel so it wouldn't be so much of a problem, just don't try to do anything stupid though.", I warned playfully

"Good. I always need a wonderful woman to accompany me while I'm on stage. I might even perform some for ya.", he gifts.

"Stop it.", I snickered.

Me and Aubrey went for tacos, then shopped some more. I was happy to spend the day with him, and be myself around him. Still, I had no intentions on being his girl at all, I'd rather have him as just a best friend or such.

I cannot move on so quickly like this, it makes Dave even more upset so I'd rather just not post anything with Aubrey on social media.

Me and Aubrey can have our lil thing going on.. a lil entanglement or whatever, but nothing so official. We arrived to his residence, which was a modern millionaire mansion he had displayed.

Now with me, I'm not into real big houses like that, but this house had a few areas where you could fuck at. I'm talking about the balcony, porch, backyard, all that.

He opens the door for me and I grabbed my spennanight bags, he grabbed my shopping brand ones before he escorted me inside.

I scanned around the interior, almost everything was marbled. It wasn't so bad but he was obsessed with.. a lot of modern marble settings. Hey, his money so I have no say so.

He showed me around to different rooms, and the only rooms I really liked was the bathroom and the room he had a hot tub in.

"You like the it so far? This isn't my only house I have.", he tells me while we walked into the hallway.

"This ain't the only house? Damn, how many you got?", I giggled in between my words.

"Canada & Atlanta, Ms. Lady.", he replies. I raised my eyebrows with a nod.

"I hear you show off. I ain't mad at cha."

"In other words, imma need you to show off tonight because I'm treating you tonight.", he quests. I looked at him with confusion.

"Treating me? As in?"

"Well I'm spoiling you tonight, so I want you to get in the shower, pamper up, and meet me downstairs.", he starts off while wrapping his muscled arms around my figure,
"Date night is tonight and I have something special for you after that.", he kisses my temple and let me go.

"If you impress me, I'll probably give you a treat.. in five years, but ion know.", I shrugged as he chuckled.

"You know something? I love a woman who's hilarious. You might just be it for me, but go ahead and get ready.", he said, patting my back like I was a boy once I turned to him.

"Uh-stop patting my back like I'm one of yo homeboys.", I exclaimed. Before you know it, I felt his huge and slap against my ass in my black spandex shorts.

"Oou!", I turned to him with a cheese smile, "I'll see you in a minute.", he winks at me but I instantly felt wet a little bit in my panties.

Jesus, be with me.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

The treat was him taking me out on a date, but I told him I didn't want to go anywhere too fancy. So I decided to put on something dressy casual. Also, I didn't feel like exposing so much of skin, so this would do.

I wore a black dress long sleeve dress that exposed most of my back and hugged my curves. It was one of my favorite dresses, but I only wore it once.

I did a body check in the mirror, making sure I looked good. My eyes caught a picture by the sink and it was a baby picture of Aubrey.

I grabbed the picture frame and held it close to my face, looking at his facial features.

"Damn, that's one ugly ass baby. Eyes cocked like a pistol.", I said to myself in disgust before sitting it back down.

I had to treat the marks Dave put on my neck when he choked me. You can barely see it but my side part bob hid it just fine.

I slipped on my clear strapped heels and grabbed my clutch that was packed with necessities I needed before walking out downstairs to the foyer.

"I'm ready.", I said to him. He looks up at me from his phone with the most priceless face like he saw an edible—well which he did. My heart began to beat repeatedly every little step I took to him.

"You matching my fly?", he joked, putting his phone in his pocket. We both are wearing all black, which looked good on our skin tones.

"You look gorgeous.", he compliments, "While we here, I got someone for you to meet. Maybel!", he calls out a name. I look around lost as ever.

"Who's Maybel?", I ask as I hear heels clicking on the floor.

"You'll see.", I turned my head and it was a middle-aged Asian woman in a causal maid outfit. She had short hair, looked like she was in her forties. She looked sweet.

"Hello, Mrs. Graham!"

"Mrs. Who?", I questioned her with raised eyebrows before looking over to Aubrey. This man done lost his damn mind calling me his wife to this lady.

She looked at Aubrey as well, lost as ever like I was. Audacity must be on sale this year.

"Okay um, Ariana, this is my maid. Maybel, can you take our picture please?", he hands her his iPhone and we got into the basic couple position. I rested my hand on his chest and leaned my head in, smiling for the camera.

"1, 2, 3!", she snaps the picture and handed us the phone to look at it. I smiled, looking at me. I looked good in the picture, I could care less for him for real.

"Thank you Maybel! You ready to go, love?", Aubrey asks and I nodded.

"Yes, it was nice meeting you Maybel!", I tell her before we made our exit out.

The restaurant we ate in wasn't so pricey, but the food was high quality. We talked for over two hours about our personal life, past, and future. He knows how to keep up a conversation, and that's one of a turn ons for me.

Now one thing about me, I'M GONE EAT.

I don't care if I eat like a fat ass man watching football on television, imma feast. I ordered me a eight piece traditional hot wings with ranch and water. No liquor for me.

"Damn girl, you surely can eat." , Aubrey stated, watching me eat like I didn't eat in five years.

"Sorry, but I was hungry.", I look up in his face, talking with my mouth a bit full. I know it's not lady like in public, but I'm grown.

"I see. I love a girl who can eat, so you do no wrong in my eyes.", he says.

"Thank you.", I bit into my last flat before wiping my hands and mouth with my napkin.

"How do you feel? Are you feeling any better after the incident earlier?", he asks.

"Yeah a little bit. I really just needed to get away from that house.", I reply.

"I understand. So have you thought about Toronto.", I threw my head down with a scoff in embarrassment. I felt bad that I forgot to give him a final answer because we were suppose to leave the next day, or afterwards.

"You forgot didn't you?", I nodded to answer his question.

"I didn't mean to forget, but I honestly don't want to leave my friends and family here. It is just too much. I'm sorry, Aubrey."

"Look, I don't want to pressure you or make you uncomfortable to do anything you don't wanna do. If you don't want to go to Toronto, we don't have to. We can stay here.", he adds.

I sighed cause I felt so bad, but it was too early. Just like all these expensive gifts he gives to me, and I'm a dummy to entertain the shit. I didn't want to lead him on, but at the same time, I didn't want to rush things.

Even if I started to fuck with Aubrey heavily, Dave would kill me. I shook my head and decided to go to the women's restroom.

"I'll be back, Aubrey. I'm about to head to the restroom.", I tell him and he nods. I slid out the booth and walked back to the restroom that was behind the sushi bar.

I didn't have to do anything but to wash the wing sauce off my hands. While I'm washing my hands, I hear sounds that sounds like people..kissing.

"I know I'm not tripping..", I mumbled to myself, pausing and turned the knob slowly to turn off the water.

"Fuuuck, Gian-Gi..", I hear. I scrunched up my face in disgust, and continued to wash my hands. I dried them under the hand dryer and applied some Citrus hand sanitizer in my hands.

"Whew.", I hear the stall door opened and I looked over to a lightskin girl that came out. I took a quick glance of her face to see if she looked familiar. She didn't.

"Pretty dress. Date night?", she asks me. I slowly nodded.

"Cute.", she says, "I wish I had a date with a fine man but they just only want to fuck. That's why I love my women.", she complains while fixing her dark brown hair. I nodded, popping out a piece of Extra mint bubblegum to chew on for my breath.

"Question, pretty."

"What is it?", I ask her.

"Does my dress look messed up?", I took a look at it.

Y'all..

Her dress is half unbuttoned. The end of her dress has a wet spot and it looked her grey dress got nutted on a little bit. I was so disgusted that I almost vomited. It looked like she just had a quickie.

I looked away and immediately opened the door and ran out of the restroom. What the fuck be wrong with these bitches in Los Angeles?

I sped-walk back to the table where Aubrey was and asked him, "Did you already pay the bill?"

He looks up to me from his phone and he answers,"Yes love, what's wrong?"

"I'll go with you to Toronto, but can we leave from here now?"

"What's the matter, Ariana?", he asks concerned.

"Don't worry about it, let's just go.", I say while grabbing his hand and escorting him out this restaurant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 10.8K 32
-𝘼 𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠😭♥️. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚😼. 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
323K 10.3K 73
"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭?" 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱 𝐟𝐚�...
832K 30.5K 87
"Ready Or Not, Here I Come You Can't Hide Gonna Find You And Take it Slowly"