Random Marriage II

taeyeon_mystar tarafından

"I am not a mistress! Your mother was the mistress!"???? -Mrs. Kim you have tumor in your body need to remove... Daha Fazla

001
002
003
questions
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
test
12
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
reason
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
Second chance
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
Let's move to Book 3

023

1.1K 59 36
taeyeon_mystar tarafından

Ugh I can't feel my legs anymore it so tired 😫.
By the way Now I will not busy as much as a few days ago ☺️.
*********

Hwang Na-ri was oblivious as she arrived at the cafe that her and Doctor Lin had previously met at. She picked the same seat to sit down at, as it was quiet and hidden.

"You still remember what to say in a minute?" Sooyoung reconfirmed with Doctor Lin as he monitored the cafe from his car.

"Yes," Doctor Lin nodded her head enthusiastically. Just as she was about to step out of the car, she turned around and checked one more time, "If I do as you say, will you really let me go?"

"You have my word," Sooyoung replied in seriousness.

After hearing Sooyoung's response, Doctor Lin pushed open the car door, forced herself to look calm, and walked towards the cafe.

"You're here," Hwang Na-ri did not notice any change in Doctor Lin. As soon as Doctor Lin sat down, she handed her a bag, "I have put the full cash amount in here. Have a count, and if it is correct, we will seal the deal and pretend we never met."

Doctor Lin received the bag and looked inside. It was packed full of cash, but unfortunately, she wouldn't be able to keep any of it.

Hwang Na-ri thought everything was over, so she stood up to leave, but Doctor Lin suddenly spoke up and held her back, "Miss Hwang Na-ri, may I ask you a question?"

"What is it?" Hwang Na-ri turned around and raised an eyebrow questioningly, "Is the amount incorrect?"

"I want to know if you were the one that came up with the idea of removing Tiffany's uterus. Did you really want to see Tiffany suffer that badly?"

"What has this got to do with you?" Hwang Na-ri asked with suspicion.

Doctor Lin opened her mouth but didn't know what to say. However, a moment later, Hwang Na-ri smiled. She was in a good mood, so she decided to reply, "She's an actress. What use does she have with a child? Removing her uterus is a good thing. I'm doing it for her own good."

Hearing this response, sent chills down Doctor Lin's spine...

Although she had done many immoral things for the sake of money, this was the first time she had seen someone hurt their own sister in such a way.

Instead of taking her life, she took her uterus!

Hwang Na-ri was pleased with the surprised look on Doctor Lin's face as she turned around and left the cafe proudly.

After she left, Doctor Lin removed the pinhole camera hooked to the front of her chest and watched as Sooyoung entered the cafe and sat opposite her.

"A mere $500,000 was enough to buy your soul. You sure are cheap..."

"The money..."

"Did you think you'd still receive the money?" Sooyoung placed the bag of money on the table and retrieved the camera from the doctor. "Dirty money like this should be donated to charity so you can gain some good karma."

"In...in that case, can I go?" Doctor Lin stuttered as she pointed to the door.

"Up to you," Sooyoung kept his word and let her go. The doctor was so frightened that she did not consider the consequences of having the video in Sooyoung's hands.

She quickly got up to leave, afraid that Sooyoung would change his mind. As Sooyoung watched her disappear from sight, a slight smirk slowly formed on his face.

There were a million ways to punish a person, but Taeyeon only needed one...

...

2pm. After meeting at the equestrian field, Elder Hwang's friend suddenly had an episode of rheumatism. So unaware of what was actually happening, Elder Hwang ended up accompanying his friend to Kang Hospital. It was only after he arrived at the hospital that he spotted Bo-ah.

"What...what is this all about?" the old man was overcome with confusion.

"Father, there's something you need to see." Bo-ah approached Elder Hwang and offered him support as she thanked the shareholder, "Thank you, Uncle Yu."

"No worries. You guys chat, I'm going to leave first."

Bo-ah nodded as she watched the old man leave. Afterwards, Elder Hwang grabbed onto her arm and asked, "What do you want me to see?"

"Father, you will soon find out." After speaking, Bo-ah led Elder Hwang further into the hospital to the conference room.

In reality, apart from Elder Hwang, Bo-ah also wanted to know what Taeyeon had up his sleeves.

Since Taeyeon already had things planned, she faithfully followed his arrangement.

Inside the conference room, there was a smaller resting room. Bo-ah and Elder Hwang sat inside and waited patiently.

A moment later, some voices could be heard echoing from the conference room, "Why does President Kim from Crown Empire suddenly want to see me?"

The hospital chief's assistant stood to one side and said in a respectful tone, "It must be because Mrs Kim recently had an operation in our hospital that was a success, so President Kim is here to show his gratitude."

The 40-something-year-old hospital chief nodded his head proudly, "That's good. Lucky no one made any mistakes. What time will he arrive?"

"He's on his way."

Hearing the conversation in the conference room, Elder Hwang roughly figured that Taeyeon wanted to tell him something about Tiffany. But, he had not yet made the connection with Hwang Na-ri.

"Since it's regarding Fany ah, why can't we sit outside and listen?"

"Father, trust in Taeyeon's decision. He must have his reason for doing this," Bo-ah assured.

In reality, Elder Hwang was both impressed and cautious of Taeyeon. Taeyeon was too powerful, so it was normal for one to feel on edge around him.

After a few moments of silence, footsteps could be heard echoing from the conference room. Following closely behind, Bo-ah and Elder Hwang heard the sound of Taeyeon's voice.

"Hospital Chief Kang, how are you?"

"Welcome President Kim, I hope you can forgive us for not being prepared for your arrival."

Taeyeon's lips curved slightly upwards as he walked in with his two bodyguards and Sooyoung.

He then sat down opposite the hospital chief, "I am here today regarding my wife. There's something I would like to verify with the hospital chief."

"I've heard about your wife's operation. It was apparently a huge success."

After hearing these words, Taeyeon laughed. His laugh made the hospital chief feel a little frightened and surprised.

He suddenly realized...judging by Taeyeon's expression, he wasn't here to thank anyone. His eyes were much too sharp to be thankful...

"Let's not talk about this for now." After speaking, Taeyeon gestured for Sooyoung to present two ultrasound reports to the hospital chief.

"I would first like to ask Hospital Chief Kang to clarify something for me. How could the same person doing the same examination in two different hospitals, receive two different results?"

The hospital chief's face turned pale as he looked at the two reports. Both had Tiffany's name on them, but one came from Kang, whereas the other came from Seoul Hospital. However, the results were completely different.

One showed a healthy pregnant uterus, while the other showed an extremely unhealthy one...

"President Kim, if there's something you want to say, please be straightforward."

"I've already expressed myself clearly. Hospital Chief Kang, my wife is obviously pregnant, but why did her results from your hospital say that she is ill?" Taeyeon's voice wasn't very loud, but it still contained an irrevocable authority and strength…

"President Kim, what do you mean by this?"

The hospital chief's first reaction was to obviously protect the reputation of his hospital. After all, mistakes like this could also be the fault of a family member.

"In order not to blame the innocent, I also took my wife to other hospitals for the same examination. Her results all came out the same as the one at Seoul Hospital. Kang was the only one that was different. Could you please explain this?" Taeyeon asked coldly as Sooyoung laid out the other reports on the table.

Hospital Chief Kang looked at the reports. It was true...

...apart from his hospital, all the others were the same.

"President Kim, I'm sure there must be a misunderstanding..."

"There's no misunderstanding. I've already prepared a list of names for you," Taeyeon again gestured towards Sooyoung and Sooyoung quickly placed a list of names in front of the hospital chief. "You can question them, one by one."

After looking at the list, Hospital Chief Kang finally realized that Taeyeon was here for revenge. If he didn't give Taeyeon a satisfactory answer then, according to Crown Empire's PR, there was no way he could maintain the hospital's reputation. So, he had no choice but to sacrifice a pawn to save the king.

Therefore, Hospital Chief Kang nodded his head and said to his assistant, "Help me find the doctor in charge of examining Tiffany."

The assistant nodded his head as he left the conference room with a serious expression. 10 minutes later, he returned with the doctor in charge of Tiffany's examination.

As the doctor entered, she was too afraid to look Taeyeon in the eyes. It was obvious that she was overcome with guilt.

The hospital chief did not show her the other reports, he simply pointed to the report from Kang Hospital and asked, "Is this Tiffany's ultrasound report?"

The doctor looked at the report and nodded her head, "Yes, chief."

Hospital Chief Kang started trembling in anger and anxiety.

"Are you sure? After the examination, was this the report that you personally typed up?" Hospital Chief Kang reconfirmed coldly.

"Yes, I'm sure, chief!"

PAK!

A huge slap echoed across the room as the hospital chief slammed his hands on the table. He then stood up and asked, "Who gave you the courage to write up a fake report?"

"Chief..." the doctor was shocked as her eyes grew wide.

"Have a good look yourself," the hospital chief threw the reports that he had hidden on the table in front of him. "Explain this to me..."

After seeing Tiffany's real report, the doctor's hands began to tremble. Her voice also began to stutter, "Ch...ch...chief...this..."

"Who gave you the right to do this? How could you do something so medically unethical? Mrs Kim's uterus is completely healthy. Why did you give her the wrong report?"

Faced with the hospital chief's questioning and the solid evidence before her, the doctor froze for a few seconds before grabbing onto the hospital chief's arm and crying for forgiveness, "Chief...I didn't do it on purpose. I really didn't..."

"A few of you also conspired to trick Mrs Kim into undertaking an operation. Who told you to do this? You better explain everything truthfully."

"That..." The doctor looked at the hospital chief and then looked at Taeyeon who was sitting on the side. However, one simple glance was enough to make her tremble in fear...

"Chief, it really wasn't my fault. I don't know who instigated all this. All I know is, the instigator wanted us to...to...remove Miss Hwang's uterus so she could never fall pregnant. I was blinded by a moment of greed. I only did this because Doctor Lin said that I'd receive a cut of money..."

"Chief, I really didn't do it on purpose..."

"What?!" the hospital chief's face turned red after hearing about their intention to remove Tiffany's uterus...

It was completely red...

His fingers also trembled in anger.

The hospital chief could no longer contain his anger as he threw a slap across the doctor's face, "Are you still human?"

Taeyeon remained calm throughout the entire conversation. He already knew everything that was being revealed.

"Chief...I really didn't do it on purpose. I'll never do it again...never!"

Hospital Chief Kang looked at the pleading doctor and said to his assistant, "Take her away for now and keep an eye on her. Fetch me Doctor Lin."

The assistant nodded his head and immediately did as instructed. Meanwhile, the two people sitting in the other room were clenching their fists in anger after what they had heard.

"Who could be so vicious?" Elder Hwang growled.

"Father, don't get too angry just yet. Wait until Taeyeon finishes his interrogation."

Bo-ah used her last bit of calmess to comfort Elder Hwang. Tiffany was precious to them. So, they couldn't believe that the rumor that was spreading out of control, was a deliberate scheme against her.

Bo-ah wondered what kind of a mother she was, to allow something like this to happen.

She was so angry that tears began falling from her eyes...

Not long after, Doctor Lin was brought into the conference room. As soon as she spotted Taeyeon, her heart sank and body turned weak.

"Ch...chief..."

After the shock from a moment ago, the hospital chief was calm again. He sat down in his seat and looked at Doctor Lin disappointedly, "Tell me, who instructed you to do something so immoral? Do you have a grudge against Mrs Kim? Did you really do something so crazy for the sake of money?"

"Chief...why do I not understand what you are trying to say?"

"Your subordinate has already ratted you out. Are you going to continue putting on an act?"

As soon as Doctor Lin heard this, she scoffed and knelt on the ground, "Chief... She's lying. You can't trust her words."

"It appears, you won't tell the truth unless I present other evidence," Taeyeon said in an extremely cold voice.

Doctor Lin turned to look at Taeyeon, but her gaze ended up focusing on Sooyoung, "You didn't keep your promise."

"I told you I wouldn't chase you for responsibilty, but that doesn't mean the President wouldn't. After all, the person you hurt was the Madam."

Doctor Lin realized she had already been defeated, so she took a deep breath and knelt on the ground, "It was the eldest daughter from the Hwang Family that told me to do this."

"Who?!"

"The eldest daughter, Hwang Na-ri!" Doctor Lin exclaimed.

As soon as they heard Hwang Na-ri's name, the two people in the other room were shocked...

They had no idea that Taeyeon had brought them here for this. So this was Taeyeon's original intention...

It turned out, the person that had plotted the entire scheme to remove Tiffany's uterus and leaked information about her not being able to fall pregnant, wasn't an outsider, but Elder Hwang's dear granddaughter and Tiffany's elder sister, Hwang Na-ri!

Elder Hwang's hands began to tremble, but he tried his best to control his emotions…

This time, even Bo-ah almost lost control. She had never imagined that Hwang Na-ri would be vicious to this extent.

Although Tiffany knew about all her schemes, she had never once thought about sentencing her to death. However, some people simply would not let go, regardless of how much mercy they were shown.

Bo-ah wanted to jump up from her seat in anger, but Elder Hwang held her back, "Leave this matter with me. I won't let you and Fany ah suffer again."

Bo-ah looked at Elder Hwang's firm gaze and eventually sat back down in her seat.

She was going to wait and see if Elder Hwang really had the heart to handle the matter fairly.

"She is no longer a part of the Hwang Family, but her stomach still contains a Hwang Family child. After she gives birth, I will give the two of you a satisfactory answer."

It was actually quite reasonable for Elder Hwang to think this way. After all, the child still had the Hwang Family blood flowing through its body.

If they were to leave the child with the Zhong Family, there would be no guarantee how it would end up. Worst of all, there was a possibility that Hwang Na-ri would use the child to threaten the Hwang Family again.

"From now on, I won't be blinded by her again."

After hearing this, Bo-ah completely calmed down. She could tell that Elder Hwang was serious this time.

He had already given Hwang Na-ri so many chances, but, he ended up being used and hurt by her every single time.

In fact, each time was worse than the last.

And this time, she actually wanted to get her own sister's uterus removed, simply because she wanted to be favored.

Did Hwang Na-ri not have any humanity in her?

Bo-ah looked into Elder Hwang's eyes. At this moment, within his aged gaze, was a burning hatred for Hwang Na-ri.

...

Outside the room, Doctor Lin was still explaining everything in detail. Of course, she highlighted the fact that she was being forced and had no option.

However, words like this only worked on others. When it came to Taeyeon, there was no chance of mercy.

"In that case, who leaked the information about my wife not being able to fall pregnant?"

"Hwang Na-ri found someone to do it. It had nothing to do with me...really..." Doctor Lin waved her hands frantically.

Hospital Chief Kang was shocked by everything that Doctor Lin revealed. Even an observer like himself could not face the situation calmly.

After practicing as a doctor for many decades, he had met people from all walks of life. But, this was the first time he had met someone that was this evil.

"President Kim, don't worry, I'll give you a satisfactory answer to this problem. From this day onward, all those involved, will no longer exist within the medical field. I am well aware of how dangerous this incident was for your wife. Luckily, you discovered the truth in time, otherwise, the world would have been a very unfair place if these monsters succeeded."

"In fact, I am going to call the police right now."

"Police? No need," Taeyeon sneered. "They did not do anything in the end, so the judge will only sentence them to a few years imprisonment. I want to handle this matter privately. Crown Empire has a thousand forms of punishment they can use on these people. Handing them to the police is too light of a sentence..."

"But, President Kim..."

"Hospital Chief Kang, Crown Empire will not chase the hospital for responsibilty because I still have other plans. This is already the biggest compromise we can make. However, you must hand this list of people over to me, so I can deal with them..."

The hospital chief looked at Doctor Lin. Thinking about all that she had done, he eventually nodded his head, "OK."

"Chief, you can't hand me over to Crown Empire. I beg of you..."

"When you were doing bad things, did you not expect that this day would come?" the hospital chief leaned over and questioned Doctor Lin.

"The person you hurt was President Kim's wife: the person that he loves the most! Imagine if someone hurt your son, wouldn't you also give your all?"

After hearing these words, Doctor Lin froze. She had no way of refuting.

"From today onwards, you and the other people on the list will be dismissed from your roles. Plus, you will all be stripped of your medical licenses. People like you, do not deserve to put on a doctor's uniform."

"President Kim, I will hand these people to you. You can do whatever you want with them," the hospital chief stood up and looked at Doctor Lin disappointedly. In the end, he finally turned and left.

Doctor Lin realized she was left in the room with Crown Empire's people, so she quickly crawled over to the hospital chief and grabbed onto his legs. However, at this time, there was no longer anyone that could save her.

Afterwards, Taeyeon looked at Sooyoung tiredly. Sooyoung quickly understood what he wanted and went to fetch Tiffany.

In reality, after she had gotten pregnant, Tiffany was no longer interested in getting involved with battles like this. Because, no matter how calm she was, it would still effect her mood and she did not want her child to hear all the negativity.

"Madam."

Doctor Lin watched as Tiffany entered the conference room. She was calm and peaceful, like someone that was easy to negotiate with, so Doctor Lin immediately knelt on the ground and pleaded, "Mrs Kim, I did not mean to hurt you. I was being instructed by Hwang Na-ri. Could you take the fact that I'm a single mother into consideration and let me go?"

Tiffany shook her off and walked over to Taeyeon's side...

She was indeed calm and peaceful, but Tiffany was still the same Tiffany. She had always been nice to the nice and mean to the mean.

"I've said it many times before: I don't attack those that don't attack first. I won't ask for much from you. I will merely pay back what you dealt to me. All is fair."

After speaking, Tiffany glared at the doctor, "It wouldn't have mattered as much if you hurt me. But you almost hurt my child and my husband. I would have normally forgiven you, but this time, there is no exception."

"I know you are a single mother. I also know that you divorced your husband and insisted on keeping your child because he is poor."

"What you've tried to make me lose, I will make you lose in return. I assume your child would prefer to live with his loving father instead."

As soon as Doctor Lin heard that Tiffany would take away her child, she immediately fell into a panic, "No...I beg of you. My child is my life."

"My child is also my life."

Tiffany did not speak in a loud tone, but her words were firm.

"It doesn't make sense that your child is important, but mine isn't. You shouldn't be a hypocrite. That's why you deserve to be punished for what you've done wrong."

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and squeezed her hand. Since she was already getting revenge, he wanted to remind her not to lose her temper and hurt her body.

Afterwards, he turned to Sooyoung and instructed, "You heard what Fany said. Go ahead and do as she said."

"Miss Hwang, please...I beg of you."

Seeing Doctor Lin's devastated expression, Tiffany did not feel the slightest bit of pity. She was well aware that if Doctor Lin had not been discovered, she would not have considered herself wrong.

In fact, she would have flaunted the money she received from hurting Tiffany and spent it happily and freely on herself.

"There's no point begging me. Especially since you didn't even give me the chance to beg you."

As soon as these words left Tiffany's mouth, Taeyeon gestured for Sooyoung to show the woman out. Afterwards, they brought in the doctor that initially examined Tiffany.

Seeing Doctor Lin's fate, the young woman was so frightened, she began to tremble.

"For the sake of money, you were willing to present a report that didn't match the patient at all. Am I right?" Taeyeon asked as he leaned against his chair with one arm around Tiffany.

"No...That's not it..." the woman frantically tried to explain. "I'm sorry, I won't do it ever again. Could ou please let me go. This is my first time."

Hearing her say it was her first time, Tiffany couldn't help but laugh, "Did you know that your 'first time' could have given me a miscarriage and could have also made it impossible for me to ever fall pregnant again?"

"If that had actually happened, how would you have made up for my child? By giving me your life?"

The woman was truly frightened by Tiffany. As her eyes filled with tears, she did not say another word.

"I don't want to cause trouble. But, if you bully me, who else could I blame?"

"I heard you just got married. I wonder what your husband would think when he finds out how evil you are..."

"I've already found someone to contact him."

After hearing Tiffany say this, the woman completely fell apart. She directly knelt on the ground with her eyes wide in shock.

Tiffany was much too frightening. If Taeyeon suffocated others with his presence...Tiffany destroyed them mentally.

She did not hurt others physically, but she grasped onto their weaknesses and ruthlessly drilled into their hearts.

Nothing compared to losing the most important thing in one's life...

...because, that made one lose their reason for living.

...

The incident this time also involved a few minor people with small roles. Taeyeon did not intend to see every single one them, so he told Sooyoung to deal with them the way that Tiffany had already demonstrated. On the surface, she didn't seem to be hurting anyone, but in reality, she had completely destroyed them.

After everything was over, Taeyeon gently touched Tiffany's stomach, "I know you haven't been fully avenged. The remaining two people will be delivered to you soon."

Tiffany knew who Taeyeon was referring to, but she shook her head, "The Zhong Family are easy to deal with, but we will leave Hwang Na-ri for someone else to handle."

She believed, after what happened, if Elder Hwang had not woken up, he did not deserve to be a family elder.

A moment later, Bo-ah helped Elder Hwang into the conference room. Everyone looked each other in the eyes as Bo-ah slowly placed her focus on Tiffany's stomach, "Is the baby fine?"

"Yes, it's fine."

Elder Hwang had been completely distracted by his own anger. So, only now did he realize that Tiffany was pregnant.

All of a sudden, he was ecstatic.

"That's right! Fany ah is pregnant, she's pregnant..."

"Grandfather..."

"Yes, I know. Leave Hwang Na-ri's matter with me," Elder Hwang could already predict what Tiffany wanted to say, so he directly cut in.

"Don't worry, grandfather won't show mercy this time. Nor will I allow her to play any more tricks. However, I will make sure she leaves behind the child."

Tiffany understood. Rather than exposing Hwang Na-ri right now, it was better for everyone to knowingly watch her put on an act. So that when the truth finally got revealed, it would have an extra impact. At that time, Hwang Na-ri would no longer think that she outsmarted everyone.

Realizing that everyone knew she was acting all along would make her life a living hell.

"How far along is the child? When is the predicted date of labor?"

Seeing Elder Hwang in a good mood, Tiffany also found her mood lighten.

However, she did not forget to remind the old man, "Grandfather, I hope you can keep my pregnancy a secret for now. You especially need to keep it a secret from Hwang Na-ri. At the moment, she thinks that my uterus has been removed. I don't want her to spend all day plotting against my child and I."

"I understand," Elder Hwang nodded. However, the mix of emotions made him feel slightly unsettled.

Ultimately, the entire incident smoothly came to an end. In order to get Tiffany back on set in time, Taeyeon did not stick around and chat.

As for Elder Hwang, he did not want Hwang Na-ri to find out that he had met with Tiffany, so he swiftly returned home. However, just before he left, Taeyeon handed him a box, "This box contains all the evidence you need against Hwang Na-ri."

Elder Hwang did not say another word. He simply nodded his head, "Take good care of my granddaughter."

"Of course, I love her more than you do," Taeyeon replied briefly before leaving Kang Hospital.

Elder Hwang was well aware that he couldn't compare to Taeyeon, so all the way home, he sighed to Bo-ah, "How did the Hwang Family create such a monster?"

"Father, to be safe, from now on, if Hwang Na-ri touches your medicine or anything, let me double check it. After all, for the sake of securing power, she could do anything..."

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing. I can't be tricked that easily," Elder Hwang growled. "If she dares to play her tricks on me, I will break her legs on the spot."

Bo-ah wasn't very hopeful because she already felt that Hwang Na-ri was incurable.

This time, the Hwang Family were going to put on a good show...

...

While all this was happening, Taeyeon escorted Tiffany back to the set. Of course, even though her family now knew of her pregnancy, she couldn't just go around telling everyone about it. After all, it wasn't safe enough to do so yet, nor was it a big enough blow on Hwang Na-ri if she revealed it too early.

Moreover, the couple had previously agreed that they'd wait until 'The Lost Relative' finished filming anyway.

"Now that grandfather and mom have their eye on Hwang Na-ri over at the Hwang Household, you don't need to worry about her for a while."

"I'm not feeling hopeful..." Tiffany shook her head worriedly. "However, I trust that grandfather won't go easy on her this time."

"You don't need to worry about the Hwang Family. Just focus on filming and try to complete it as soon as possible."

Thinking about the scene that just played out at Kang Hospital, Tiffany knew that it wasn't Taeyeon's style to let them off easily. As his wife, she was well aware of his degree of black-bellyness.

"OK..."

"Everytime I think about how close you got to getting hurt, I feel a little scared..."

"Hubby, are you blaming yourself?" Tiffany hooked her arms around Taeyeon's neck.

"Don't forget, you've saved me every time. And this time, you protected both our child and I."

"I've always trusted you. No matter when and what you do, I will always trust you."

After returning home, Elder Hwang sat alone in his study room for quite some time holding onto the black box that Taeyeon had given him. After hesitating for a while, he ended up locking the box in his safe. He knew that if he was to look at the contents of the box, he would not be able to endure another second around Hwang Na-ri.

Not long after, there was a knock on the door. It was Hwang Na-ri, "Grandfather, may I come in?"

Elder Hwang adjusted his complex expression and replied, "Come in."

Hwang Na-ri pushed open the door and entered, revealing a dazzling smile. She directly approached Elder Hwang, grabbed onto his arm and started swaying it from side to side, "Grandfather, it's so boring being a pregnant woman at home. Can I go out and do some work?"

Work...

After Elder Hwang uncovered the true Hwang Na-ri, everything that came out of her mouth sounded like it was a part of her scheme.

Hwang Na-ri mentioned working because she obviously wanted to use the child as an excuse to return to HwangCorps. and set the foundations for her comeback.

"You've only fallen pregnant not long ago. If you work, you will tire out my precious grandchild."

"No I won't, grandfather. You know how I am. The more you won't allow me to do something...the more I want to do it."

Elder Hwang was well aware of her temper. It seemed, Hwang Na-ri was under the assumption that even if Elder Hwang didn't hand the family business over to her, he would at least give her back her previous role. But...

...her assumptions were wrong...

Elder Hwang agreed to let her work. He knew if he didn't, she would put on another act to gain sympathy. So, he smiled and patted her on the back of the hand, "OK, I'll let you work. I'll make a phone call in a moment to organize everything for you. But, you need to promise me that you'll take good care of your body and won't work as hard as you used to."

"Thank you, grandfather," Hwang Na-ri cheered. She assumed, judging by the way her grandfather spoiled her, it was only a matter of time before she'd kick Bo-ah out and retrieve what belonged to her.

"Get some rest. Grandfather still needs to look through some documents." After everything that happened, Elder Hwangn ow found Hwang Na-ri's smile scary and fake.

She was meant be a part of the family, but instead, she was like a demon that enjoyed hurting the most important people around her.

"OK."

Hwang Na-ri achieved her motive, so she turned to leave the room. At this moment, Elder Hwang suddenly held her back, "Go upstairs and tell Bo-ah to come see me."

"I'll go right away."

Hwang Na-ri assumed that Elder Hwang wanted to see Bo-ah about giving her back her role in the company, so she immediately headed to Bo-ah's room.

Keeping up with her weak act, she said, "Auntie, grandfather wants to see you in the study room."

Bo-ah held back the urge to slap Hwang Na-ri across the face as she kept her focus on the documents in her hands, "I'll be down there in a second."

Hwang Na-ri's gaze contained a trace of victory. She could already imagine that Bo-ah's role would soon be non-existent.

However, she had no idea how much self control it took for Bo-ah to hold herself back from hitting her...

Not long after, Bo-ah headed downstairs and entered Elder Hwang's study room, "Father, you asked for me?"

Elder Hwang pointed to the doorway with his chin, gesturing to her that Hwang Na-ri may be eavesdropping, "Follow me."

Bo-ah nodded her head and accompanied Elder Hwang out onto the balcony where Hwang Na-ri no longer had the chance to eavesdrop.

"Hwang Na-ri wants to go back to work at HwangCorps., so I agreed to let her return..."

"Father..."

"Let me finish." Elder Hwang looked into the distance; his gaze was filled with disappointment and sadness, "I'll leave this matter for you to handle. Give her the easiest job in the company and use her pregnancy as an excuse to temporarily suppress her. I know she won't keep to herself, so, organize someone to monitor her, trace her every movement, and act accordingly."

"If it wasn't because of the child in her stomach..."

"Father, I understand how you feel," Bo-ah patted Elder Hwang on the back of his hand. "If it wasn't because she was pregnant, I would have broken her legs already."

After all, Tiffany had almost become a victim of her evil schemes.

After careful discussion, Bo-ah left Elder Hwang's study room. Meanwhile, Hwang Na-ri pretended to be watching television. As soon as she saw Bo-ah step out, she stood up and looked at her.

"Come report to the office tomorrow," Bo-ah instructed calmly.

"Thank you, auntie," Hwang Na-ri tilted her head, sure that Bo-ah and Elder Hwang had just undergone an argument.

However, she had no idea that no one in the household would ever be tricked by her again.

Bo-ah let out a gentle laugh, but her voice contained a sense of disdain. Hwang Na-ri simply thought Bo-ah wasn't happy about her return. So, when no one noticed, her lips secretly curved upwards.

Tomorrow...

...there was going to be a good show.

...

*********

MY Favorite photo of OT8 💕

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.5K 31 35
"Criminal" thats how the world sees me......without seeing my pain.....without hearing my story.........without caring about me.....everyone judged m...
38.5K 1.3K 33
Part 2 of The Best Thing I Ever have Marriage starts with love, happiness, sweetness, lustfulness and lots of positive things of each other.... until...
51.5K 3K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...
14.7K 267 93
Complete:) At some point I will be fixing the hole book but not right now 🧍🏻‍♀️ (this book makes no sense, well to me it doesn't I don't know about...