ORPHIC ❪ e. pevensie ❫

By aphroditesangels

⁺◞ ༉ ❪ orphic ❫ ꜜ anastasia beauregard was enchanting, but, above all, a mystery. with her american ac... More

𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂
# 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖿𝗂𝗅𝖾
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝒊 ━━ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑒
𝟭. the bombing
𝟮. late
𝟯. a moment
𝟰. joining the circus
𝟱. rules
𝟲. raining on our parade
𝟳. hurt feelings
𝟴. finally visiting
𝟵. talking beaver
𝟭𝟬. the prophecy
𝟭𝟭. a fox
𝟭𝟮. her childhood
𝟭𝟯. santa
𝟭𝟰. great escape
𝟭𝟱. the camp
𝟭𝟲. siblings again
𝟭𝟳. friends
𝟭𝟴. decisions
𝟭𝟵. the war
𝟮𝟬. coronation day
𝟮𝟭. blossomed feelings
𝟮𝟮. flower crowns
𝟮𝟯. going back
RIP
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝒊𝒊 ━━ 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑎𝑛
𝟮𝟰. the fight
𝟮𝟱. what happened
𝟮𝟲. the dwarf
𝟮𝟳. wild bear
𝟮𝟴. wrong path
𝟮𝟵. finding caspian
𝟯𝟬. aslan's howe
𝟯𝟭. moment
𝟯𝟮. i love you
𝟯𝟯. the invasion
𝟯𝟰. the battle
𝟯𝟱. escape
𝟯𝟲. returning
𝟯𝟳. next step
𝟯𝟴. more alike
𝟯𝟵. duel preparations
𝟰𝟬. the duel
𝟰𝟭. the battle
𝟰𝟮. no tail
𝟰𝟯. matching
𝟰𝟰. can't come back
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝒊𝒊𝒊 ━━ 𝑣𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟
𝟰𝟱. broken shower
𝟰𝟲. two more
𝟰𝟳. captured
𝟰𝟴. sold
𝟰𝟵. talk it out
𝟱𝟬. extra crewmate
𝟱𝟭. magician
𝟱𝟮. the storm
𝟱𝟯. the army
𝟱𝟰. bad dream
𝟱𝟱. dragon boy
𝟱𝟳. the truth
𝟱𝟴. serpent battle
𝟱𝟵. last time
𝟲𝟬. epilogue
author's note
author's note 2

𝟱𝟲. blue star

1.7K 72 85
By aphroditesangels

ooo.┊ # BLUE STAR ✧˖*°࿐
-ˋ 🦋 𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 — 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I MISS MY MUMMY." Gael spoke later that night. "I miss mine too. Don't worry, you'll see her again." Lucy whispered to her.

"How do you know?" "You just have to have faith about these things. Aslan will help us." "But Aslan didn't stop her from being taken." "We'll find her. I promise. Somehow."

"Shut up." Anastasia grumbled from the other side of the girls. "The both of you." The two girls giggled before Lucy tried to sleep. Gael turned to Anastasia. "Can you hug me?" "No." "I'm scared." "Too bad."

Anastasia kept trying to sleep but opened an eye. She turned her head towards Gael and saw the girl staring at her. "Don't speak about this." She whispered taking the younger girl into her arms. Gael nodded before cuddling into Anastasia's chest.

Gael woke up to a bright light the next morning. "Lucy! Ana!" She kept shaking the two until Lucy finally woke up. "What is it?" "Look!" She pointed at the blue star.

"The Blue Star! Everybody! Everybody wake up! It's the Blue Star!" Lucy exclaimed. Everyone slowly got up and turned to the sky. They all quickly got up and started packing everything up.

Well, Anastasia was just sitting on a rock trying not to fall asleep. Edmund carefully walked over to her and she rolled her eyes. "We have to go, Ana. And don't say you can walk alone because you were tripping over yourself right now."

The girl sighed in defeat and opened her arms. He carried her bridal style and walked towards the boats. Once they were safely inside, he placed her across his lap so she could sleep a little longer.

"I hope you know I'm still mad at you." She mumbled. "I know." "I can't do this anymore, Ed." Edmund's heart skipped a beat at her words. "What do you mean?" "The arguing and using the mist as an excuse. I can't do that anymore." She told him before falling asleep.

He sighed and pressed his cheek against her head. Once they got to the ship he woke her up again. "Love." This time she got up a little easier. She stood up and climbed onto the ship before going to her room and sleeping for a little longer.

When she woke up she realized they were near Ramandu's Island. She was excited because she would get to see Lilliandil again. But then there was that bad feeling of something happening there. She assumed it had to do with the fact that the Dark Island was nearby.

The girl noticed the ship start to slow down, so she quickly ran up to the bow of the ship. Thankfully no one noticed her due to her light steps.

She looked around and saw Eustace flying by. "Hey you!" The dragon looked at her. "Grab the bow and help me push this ship to the shore." He gave her a look but nodded.

Eustace used his tail and grabbed the bow to start pulling it. She kept her balance and pushed her arms forward this time so the waves could help it move easier.

They crew got to the Island and immediately set on foot for Aslan's Table. They were all going the wrong way, so Anastasia grabbed an arrow and lit it on fire.

"Since I trust your internal navigation system, not one bit, it's time I lead this crew the right way." She then trekked off towards the Table.

"How do you know where it is?" Caspian asked from behind her. "Oh I never told you guys. Me and Alastair would come here once a month during our Golden Age. Part of our jobs." "I thought you said you were visiting a friend." Lucy stated. "We were."

Just before they reached the little bridge, Anastasia turned to them. "Okay give me the swords." The three gave each other looks before handing them over to her. Somehow she was able to carry all of them.

As they walked by they noticed stones of eagles on lining each side. At the end of the bridge by the doorway there were statues of two people with birds on their shoulders.

Anastasia pushed balls of fire in front of the statues. "Is that-" Edmund started. "Me and Alastair." One of the statues was Anastasia standing with a bow and arrow in her hands while looking down. The other was of Alastair stabbing the sword in the ground looking down as well.

They walked in and saw the table. There was all kinds of food filled all over it. "Mm." Tavros went to grab something. "Wait." Edmund pointed his torch at something and jumped back. The men took out their swords and pointed it down the table.

Anastasia rolled her eyes at the dramatics. Caspian walked over to them and started naming the Lords. Lucy jumped back when she heard one breathe. "They're still breathing." "So are they."

"It's the food!" Caspian yelled and turned around. Tavros dropped the apple he was going to eat. "No it's not you, sissies." Anastasia picked up an apple and bit into it. She walked down towards the end where the other three were and threw the apple behind her.

Once, she got there she pushed them away and started getting the swords. "This is Aslan's Table!" Edmund exclaimed. "Uh yeah I think we get that, genius." Anastasia told him. "I can never win with you, can I?" He exasperatedly asked. "No." She falsely smiled.

Once she got all the swords out, she placed them down on the table in a star shape. "That's six." "Still missing one." Caspian said. "Two technically. Remember Coriakin said there was a main one?" Lucy stated when they looked at her. "Luckily we won't have to look."

Anastasia took out Alastair's sword and pointed it at the ones on the Table. The swords glowed a bright blue and on Alastair's sword there was bark blue lining the word 'Protector'. Anastasia quickly pulled the sword away and ran down the Table.

"Look!" Lucy stated. They all watched as the Blue Star came down. A woman was then formed from the Star. "Travelers of Narnia. Welcome." The crew bowed to her except for Anastasia who was just staring at her.

"Arise. Are you not hungry?" She grabbed Anastasia's hand. "Who are you?" Edmund asked. "I am Lilliandil. Daughter of Ramandu." She let go of Anastasia's hand. "I'm your guide."

"You're a star." Caspian dumbly stated. Lilliandil looked at him and nodded while Anastasia rolled her eyes. Lilliandil looked at her smiled which got Anastasia to blush and smile back.

"You are most beautiful." "If it's a distraction for you I can change form-" "No!" Everyone was surprised to see Anastasia was the one who answered. She awkwardly smiled and bit her lip before looking down. Lilliandil giggled and grabbed her hand again. As she did this, Lucy gave Edmund a look before looking away.

"Please. The food is for you." Anastasia let go of Lilliandil's hand and lit the candles. "There is enough for all who are welcome at Aslan's Table. Always. You also have the blessings of the Beauregard's. Help yourselves." "Wait!" Edmund stopped them. "What happened to them?"

"These poor men were half mad by the time they reached our shores. They were threatening violence against each other." "Violence is forbidden at Aslan's Table. So they were sent to sleep." Anastasia finished Lilliandil's sentence.

"Will they ever wake?" Lucy asked. "When all is put right. Come. There is little time." Lilliandil led the group away.

Caspian, Edmund, and Lucy followed behind the two girls. Anastasia and Lilliandil were holding hands and giggling about something. Edmund clenched his jaw at the sight.

"The magician, Coriakin, told you of Dark Island." Lilliandil stated once they were at a balcony. "Yes." Caspian agreed. "Before long the evil will be unstoppable." "Coriakin said to break its spell we lay the seven swords at Aslan's Table."

"Yes. He speaks the truth." "But we only found six." Edmund told her. "Do you know where the seventh is?" "In there." She pointed to Dark Island. "You will need great courage. Along with that sword." She pointed to Alastair's that was in Anastasia's hands.

"Why his?" Lucy asked. "Once all the seven swords are on the Table, Alastair's sword is one of the only ones that can channel the magical energy. Since he's the Protector and the magic is used to protect Narnia. It kind of goes hand in hand." Anastasia explained to the group.

"Waste no time." Lilliandil turned to them. "I hope we meet again." Caspian told her. "Goodbye." She turned to Anastasia and gave her a smile before turning back into her star form.

The four watched her float back up to the sky. "What was that?" Lucy asked Anastasia. "Hm?" The girl played dumb. "You two seemed to have a ....thing going on." "Please leave me alone." Anastasia walked away with flushed cheeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27K 39
" He set fire to the world around him but he never let a flame touch her. " Jasmine is the daughter of The Great Lion Aslan, sent to the hum...
333K 10.2K 40
𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕒 ''Answer me!'' ''What will you do if I don't?'' ''You really can't feel the blade on your neck?'' ♤ ♧...
234K 5.3K 23
❝ rose pevensie, the bright. the high queen of narnia . ❞ dreams cannot predict the future, no. but they sure as hell can show you a whole other wo...
106K 2.7K 16
after a long year, they finally have the chance. going back to narnia is just what the tattered family needs. except now, there's bigger threats and...