ORPHIC ❪ e. pevensie ❫

By aphroditesangels

⁺◞ ༉ ❪ orphic ❫ ꜜ anastasia beauregard was enchanting, but, above all, a mystery. with her american ac... More

𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂
# 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖿𝗂𝗅𝖾
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝒊 ━━ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑒
𝟭. the bombing
𝟮. late
𝟯. a moment
𝟰. joining the circus
𝟱. rules
𝟲. raining on our parade
𝟳. hurt feelings
𝟴. finally visiting
𝟵. talking beaver
𝟭𝟬. the prophecy
𝟭𝟭. a fox
𝟭𝟮. her childhood
𝟭𝟯. santa
𝟭𝟰. great escape
𝟭𝟱. the camp
𝟭𝟲. siblings again
𝟭𝟳. friends
𝟭𝟴. decisions
𝟭𝟵. the war
𝟮𝟬. coronation day
𝟮𝟭. blossomed feelings
𝟮𝟮. flower crowns
𝟮𝟯. going back
RIP
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝒊𝒊 ━━ 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑎𝑛
𝟮𝟰. the fight
𝟮𝟱. what happened
𝟮𝟲. the dwarf
𝟮𝟳. wild bear
𝟮𝟴. wrong path
𝟮𝟵. finding caspian
𝟯𝟬. aslan's howe
𝟯𝟭. moment
𝟯𝟮. i love you
𝟯𝟯. the invasion
𝟯𝟰. the battle
𝟯𝟱. escape
𝟯𝟲. returning
𝟯𝟳. next step
𝟯𝟴. more alike
𝟯𝟵. duel preparations
𝟰𝟬. the duel
𝟰𝟭. the battle
𝟰𝟮. no tail
𝟰𝟯. matching
𝟰𝟰. can't come back
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝒊𝒊𝒊 ━━ 𝑣𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟
𝟰𝟱. broken shower
𝟰𝟲. two more
𝟰𝟳. captured
𝟰𝟴. sold
𝟰𝟵. talk it out
𝟱𝟬. extra crewmate
𝟱𝟭. magician
𝟱𝟮. the storm
𝟱𝟯. the army
𝟱𝟰. bad dream
𝟱𝟲. blue star
𝟱𝟳. the truth
𝟱𝟴. serpent battle
𝟱𝟵. last time
𝟲𝟬. epilogue
author's note
author's note 2

𝟱𝟱. dragon boy

1.8K 67 26
By aphroditesangels

ooo.┊ # DRAGON BOY ✧˖*°࿐
-ˋ ✨ 𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 — 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I DOUBT THE LORDS STOPPED here, my liege."Reepicheep told Caspian. They were all setting sail to the Island and Anastasia was forced to go in the boat with everyone else. "There's no sign of anything living."

"Right. Well once we get ashore take your men and search for food and water. The four of us will look for clues." Caspian said rowing the boat. Anastasia had been sitting behind them next to Eustace, who she specifically told to stay away from her or she'd throw him off the boat.

"Hang on you mean the four of us." Eustace cut in. "No. He doesn't. We don't need you messing up the plan again." Anastasia told Eustace before turning around to face the Island. "Come on. Please don't send me back to the rat."

"I heard that." Reep called. "Big ears." "I heard that too!" The group chuckled at their little banter. Anastasia turned back around and huffed at the island - wishing she was back in her room.

"Look!" Caspian yelled. The four had been trekking around, looking for anything helpful. "We're not the first ones on this island." "The Lords?" "Could be." Caspian answered Edmund.

The four all stood around a hole in the ground which led to a cave. "What do you think could be down there?" Before anyone could answer, Anastasia went ahead and jumped down into the hole.

"I'm ready!" She yelled up at them before walking off.

Once the rest of them came down they walked around and found Anastasia standing by a little pond. "What's that?" Caspian asked. "A statue." Anastasia told him. Edmund grabbed a stick and poked it in the water. Gold started coming up the branch and nearly touched his hand before Anastasia kicked it away.

"He must've fallen in." Caspian crouched down. "Poor man." "I think you mean poor Lord." "The crest of Lord Restimar." "His sword!" Edmund pointed to it.

"We need it." Edmund stuck the sword in there and pulled it out. "Your sword hasn't turned to gold." "They're magic." Anastasia told her. She was standing away from the rest of the group, getting a bad feeling something's going to happen.

"He mustn't have known what hit him." "Maybe. Or maybe he was onto something." "What are you talking about?" Edmund walked up to the edge of the pond again. He stuck a shell in before taking it out. "What are you staring at?" Lucy asked him. Anastasia didn't like the look on Edmund's face.

"Whoever has access to this pool, could be the most powerful person in the world. Lucy, we'd be so rich no one could tell us what to do or who to live with." "You can't take anything out of Narnia, Edmund." "Says who?" "I do." Edmund stood with a dark look on his face.

"I'm not your subject." "You've been waiting for this haven't you? To challenge me? You doubt my leadership!" "You doubt yourself." "You're a child!" "And you're a spineless sap!"

"Edmund!" Anastasia went to grab his arm but he shrugged her off. "I don't need you holding me back right now!" "Don't talk to her like that!" "You can take her! I don't need her!" Lucy caught Anastasia as she almost fell due to Edmund.

"I'm tired of playing second fiddle! Even third! First, it was Peter and Anastasia. Now, it's you! You know I'm braver than all of you! You do get Peter's sword! I deserve a Kingdom of my own! I deserve to rule!" "If you think you're so brave, prove it!"

The two started to sword fight. "Stop." Anastasia told them. She stood in front of Lucy. "Please. Don't." She finally ran out of patience and waved her arms around. "I said stop!" The two boys were flung into the walls as pieces of rocks fell.

Anastasia teared up as she looked down at them with fearful eyes. "Ana.." Edmund spoke realizing what he said. The girl shook her head before running out of the cave.

Anastasia had ended up back at camp close to tears. Reep handed her a cloth and she wiped her tears away. The boy's and Lucy had came back a couple of minutes later.

"What food did you find?" Caspian asked. "It's volcanic, your Majesty. Not much grows." Anastasia stepped up and brought her hands up. Some rocks came up with her hands and she slowly changed them into apples.

"There. Take your food." She mumbled tossing them into the baskets. "Where's Eustace?" Lucy asked. After a while of conversation Edmund and Caspian went off to go find him while the crew went back to the ship.

"What was that?" Lucy asked. The girl's along with Gael were standing near the edge of the ship when they heard a noise. Anastasia quickly walked away and grabbed her bow and arrows.

She ran back out and saw everyone getting their crossbows ready. "Take your positions and wait for my command!" I do what I want. Anastasia aimed and shot just as the dragon flew by an opening it roared in pain before landing on the mast.

"He's gonna break it." Anastasia mumbled before running and grabbing a rope to swing herself up. She started walking across it as quickly as she could. She then started running up the pole. Reepicheep had ended up next to her as she did so.

Reepicheep jumped and grabbed a rope before swinging and stabbing the dragon. The dragon moved in alarm, as it did that it managed to hit Anastasia with it's claws and she flew off.

The girl started screaming as she almost fell into the water. "Ana!" Lucy yelled. Just before the girl hit the water the dragons claws caught her. "Lucy!" She yelled trying to get herself out.

The dragon ended up flying back with her to the Island. They nearly crashed into some rocks which caught Caspian and Edmund's attention. "Ana!" Edmund yelled when he saw her. "Hold on!" Caspian shouted. "Thanks for the tip!"

The dragon flew her towards a crater. She looked down and saw the words 'I AM EUSTACE'. "You have got to be kidding me." She groaned.

Later everyone stood with Eustace and Anastasia by the shoreline. "He must've been tempted by the treasure." Edmund told them once he saw Eustace with something gold on his arm.

"Well, everyone knows that dragons treasure is enchanted." Eustace growled at Caspian. "Well anyone from here." Lucy walked up and tore off the treasure. "Is there any way to change him back?" Edmund asked. "Not that I know of."

The group looked towards Anastasia hoping she could do it, but the girl scowled and turned her back to them. "Aunt Alberta will not be pleased." Edmund told Eustace. "Sorry about the hand old boy. I can be a little overzealous at times." Reep told him.

"The boats are ready, sire!" Tavros yelled. "We can't leave him alone." Lucy stated. "Sure we can." Anastasia said. "Watch me." She walked off to the boats and sat down in one.

The group was talking until Eustace lit a fire and they all seemed to agree on staying. Anastasia wanted to get ready to leave until she heard someone tap the boat. "Miss, will you be staying?" She turned and saw Gael. "No."

"Please. I don't want to be alone." Anastasia raised her eyebrow. "Sad children don't affect me. Besides, you have the rest of them." "I know. They just don't make me feel..safe. Well, not as safe as you do." Anastasia paused. "I make you feel..safe?" "Of course!"

Anastasia bit her lip and turned to the girl. "Oh alright." Gael grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the boat towards the rest of the group. "I thought you were leaving." Edmund said. "Sorry to disappoint you."

The girl didn't give Edmund a chance to respond before Gael dragged her to sleep next to her. The two girls sat down by the fire Eustace lit. Gael clutched Anastasia's hand in her own before continuing to talk about something while Anastasia just nodded along.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 10.1K 40
𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕒 ''Answer me!'' ''What will you do if I don't?'' ''You really can't feel the blade on your neck?'' ♤ ♧...
84.5K 1.3K 14
The niece of Professor Kirke, Anastasia, has heard stories of Narnia since she was a little girl. She never believed them to be true until the Pevens...
123K 4.6K 21
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 - 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ❝ "You have always been my King, Peter. Always." ❞ ~ in which nimueh is dragged back to the pl...
40K 1.4K 26
Slowly, she folded the letter from her sister. Her mind overflowed with thoughts and her blood burdened with envy. She was conflicted with mixed emot...