ORPHIC ❪ e. pevensie ❫

Von aphroditesangels

⁺◞ ༉ ❪ orphic ❫ ꜜ anastasia beauregard was enchanting, but, above all, a mystery. with her american ac... Mehr

𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂
# 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖿𝗂𝗅𝖾
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝒊 ━━ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑒
𝟭. the bombing
𝟮. late
𝟯. a moment
𝟰. joining the circus
𝟱. rules
𝟲. raining on our parade
𝟳. hurt feelings
𝟴. finally visiting
𝟵. talking beaver
𝟭𝟬. the prophecy
𝟭𝟭. a fox
𝟭𝟮. her childhood
𝟭𝟯. santa
𝟭𝟰. great escape
𝟭𝟱. the camp
𝟭𝟲. siblings again
𝟭𝟳. friends
𝟭𝟴. decisions
𝟭𝟵. the war
𝟮𝟬. coronation day
𝟮𝟭. blossomed feelings
𝟮𝟮. flower crowns
𝟮𝟯. going back
RIP
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝒊𝒊 ━━ 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑎𝑛
𝟮𝟰. the fight
𝟮𝟱. what happened
𝟮𝟲. the dwarf
𝟮𝟳. wild bear
𝟮𝟴. wrong path
𝟮𝟵. finding caspian
𝟯𝟬. aslan's howe
𝟯𝟭. moment
𝟯𝟮. i love you
𝟯𝟯. the invasion
𝟯𝟰. the battle
𝟯𝟱. escape
𝟯𝟲. returning
𝟯𝟳. next step
𝟯𝟴. more alike
𝟯𝟵. duel preparations
𝟰𝟬. the duel
𝟰𝟭. the battle
𝟰𝟮. no tail
𝟰𝟯. matching
𝟰𝟰. can't come back
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝒊𝒊𝒊 ━━ 𝑣𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟
𝟰𝟱. broken shower
𝟰𝟲. two more
𝟰𝟳. captured
𝟰𝟴. sold
𝟰𝟵. talk it out
𝟱𝟬. extra crewmate
𝟱𝟭. magician
𝟱𝟯. the army
𝟱𝟰. bad dream
𝟱𝟱. dragon boy
𝟱𝟲. blue star
𝟱𝟳. the truth
𝟱𝟴. serpent battle
𝟱𝟵. last time
𝟲𝟬. epilogue
author's note
author's note 2

𝟱𝟮. the storm

1.8K 66 5
Von aphroditesangels

ooo.┊ # THE STORM ✧˖*°࿐
-ˋ 🦋 𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 — 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

        "LET. ME. SEE." Edmund sternly told Anastasia later that day. After they had made it back to the ship, Caspian set out to try and find the blue star while Anastasia went to her room. Edmund followed her and unknowingly tugged her bad wrist. When she hissed in pain he immediately demanded that she tell him what happened.

        "It's not a big deal." Anastasia told Edmund and kept looking away from her spot at the windowsill. He scoffed and paced around in her room to calm down before turning to her. "Anastasia. I won't ask again. Let me see."

        She rolled her eyes in annoyance but lifted up her left arm and let him come to her. He walked over and carefully grabbed her arm while taking a seat in front of her. "How did this happen?" He asked a couple of minutes later.

        "When the dufflepud's took me and Lucy. I was still sleepy so when they dropped us I landed on my hand." Edmund frowned and carefully ran his fingers over it. "Why isn't it healing?" "I don't know." "What do you mean you don't know, Ana?" "I mean I don't know."

        Anastasia snapped at him before sighing and continuing to look out the window. "What's wrong?" Edmund quietly asked and scooted closer. "I just saw something back there." She told him and kept looking out the window. "Saw what?"

        "It was just a mirror." Anastasia took a glance at him and he urged her to keep going. "When I looked in it, it changed to a meadow and I saw us only a couple of years older. We were happy. At peace. No guilt or anything else. Just happy. We were going to start a family of our own too."

        "Did you not like it?" "Of course I liked it, Ed. It's just been on my mind. The way we were so happy. Why can't I feel like that now?" Edmund sighed and thought of what to say.

        "Maybe there's something we both have to rid ourselves of before feeling like that. The ongoing conflict inside of us needs to die down before that happens." Anastasia slowly nodded - now realizing she would get nowhere if she just kept overthinking it.

        She cleared her mind as best as she could before slowly healing her wrist and the bruises. To test it out, she moved her wrist in circles before letting her arm fall again.

        "I love you." Edmund looked towards Anastasia when she quietly told him that. "I really do. Sometimes it scares me how much I do. I know I don't say it a lot, but I hope you know."

        "Of course I do. I love you just as much." He told her. "Maybe I can give you that baby right now." He attempted to joke. It worked as Anastasia started laughing and shaking her head.

        "Not yet." She told him before getting up. The boy followed her actions and laid down in the bed once she did. Their noses brushed against each other's as they looked into the other's eyes.

        Anastasia slowly smiled before moving her head to his chest and falling asleep.

        A couple of days after leaving Coriakin's, a huge seastorm hit. At least that's what the crew thought. Really, Anastasia was the first to be affected by the mist.

        She was trying to get some sleep, but she heard a familiar voice. One she hasn't heard in a very long time.

        "Ana? What's going on?" The girl paused and turned around. "Grace?" There was nothing around her. "It's not real. It's just the mist." She tried to convince herself.

        There was the sound of a child giggling in the closet. Her head snapped over to it. "Come on, Ana!" She hesitantly walked over to it. "This is how every single person dies in a movie." She mumbled.

        She slowly opened the door and inside it looked like a big empty space. She carefully walked and the door was slammed behind her. "Oh no." She knocked and tried to kick the door down but nothing worked. She slowly kept walking around until she tripped and ended up falling.

        As she kept falling, the world slowly started to gain color before she hit the ground. "Ow." She stood and looked around, noticing it was familiar.

        "Annie...where are youu?" A voice giggled. The girl turned the corner and it was Grace. Anastasia took a step back. "Found you!" The girl jumped on Anastasia's younger figure and the two tumbled down the small hill.

        From there the scene changed to the one day that changed her life. "Freak!....Stay away!" She watched as the car came rumbling down the street. It was all the same except this time she was the one who pushed Grace into the street and held her down with her powers.

        "Stop! Annie! Please! I'm sorry!" The younger Anastasia simply had a blank look until the car ran the girl over. A sadistic smile bloomed on Anastasia's face as blood went all over the street.

        The older Anastasia shook her head and tears poured down her face. "No. No." She wiped the tears and when she opened her eyes she was in the black space again but Grace was standing in front of her, bloodied and clothes torn.

        "Why did you do that, Ana?" "I didn't-I didn't do anything." "You killed me." "No." Anastasia shook her head. "That was the car." "No. It was you. You didn't do anything. You weren't good enough. It was your hands that killed me. You're nothing but a monster and a freak!"

        "No." Anastasia weakly shook her head. "I'm not..I know I'm not." "You know that's not true. You're a monster. You know it. All your friends know it. Even your mom was afraid of you."

        "No they love me." "No they don't. Stop living a lie." "Stop..please." Anastasia clutched her head and turned away. "They hate you. You're a freak. You're not good enough."

        "Stop!" Anastasia turned and shot out her hands. Fire sprouted throughout the place and a piece of metal went through Grace's stomach. The girl gasped and blood came out of her mouth. "See. That's all you are! A monster!"

        Anastasia turned and started running. The words 'monster' and 'freak' were being yelled. Along with a bunch of other things, but she was trying not to listen. She finally stopped realizing there was no way out.

        "Freak! Freak! Freak!" The words were being yelled as she turned in a circle. She stumbled and fell on her butt. The words kept getting louder as she cradled her head. "Please.."

        Back in the real world, the ship was being rocked back and forth. None of the crew member's knew what was happening as there was a mostly clear sky. "Watch out!" They were yelling and trying to get water out of the boat.

        "What's going on?" Caspian demanded. "We don't know. The water's started getting rocky out of nowhere." Drinian told him. Gael nearly fell over if Lucy didn't reach out and grab her. "Lucy, go to your rooms!" Edmund yelled.

        The girl nodded and led Gael back to their shared room. Lightning started showing as the winds got rougher and the clouds got darker. The lightning would hit the water around the ship but always miss the real ship.

        "We need to keep everyone safe!" Caspian yelled tying things down. Edmund followed his lead and the crew members all made sure everything was safe before some went under to try and get rid of the water.

        "No!" A voice was clearly heard throughout the ship. The hairs on the back of Edmund's neck stood up. "Ana!" He and Caspian ran to her room.

        Once they got there, there was a small lining of mist around the door before the two managed to kick it open. "Ana! Where are you?" Caspian asked. The boys heard a noise and turned to see the closet door had more mist around it.

        The two pulled and kicked as heard as they could before it finally opened. Anastasia fell out and landed on her front with her hands making sure she didn't hit her head. "Ana!" The girl stood up and stumbled away from them.

        "No! Please! Stop! I-I didn't-!" She was yelling random things as they tried to calm her down. "Anastasia, it's alright." Caspian told her. "Annie." That word from Edmund caused her to start crying again.

        "No! Grace! It wasn't me! I-I." her back hit the wall and she slid down it. She curled into herself and tried to get as far away as possible. "Please stop. Don't call me that. I'm sorry."

        Caspian slowly reached his hand out and placed it on her arm. The girl flinched but peeked her head out at the familiar hands. "Caspian? Ed?" "Yeah." Edmund softly whispered before reaching out and slowly taking her into his arms.

        The girl was shaking and crying as she clutched onto him. The boy's made eye contact as Edmund placed his chin on her head. "Well, I guess we know what caused that storm." Caspian said as the weather started to clear up. "Yeah." Edmund sighed. "I just wish I knew what scared her enough to do all that." "You don't know?" Caspian asked.

        "No. It must be from her childhood. She never speaks about it and gets upset if you try to ask her." Edmund explained. Caspian sighed and patted his shoulder. "Stay here with her. I'll make sure everything's alright out here."

        With that, Caspian left the two as Edmund looked down at Anastasia. She was still sniffling and shaking, but doing better than before. Tear streaks covered her face along with strands of hair and red marks. Edmund sighed and placed a kiss on her forehead.

        "It's alright, love. I'm here."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

206K 4.3K 31
𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢? 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑑, 𝑎𝑚 𝐼? Katherine Edwards has lived next door to the Pev...
84.5K 1.3K 14
The niece of Professor Kirke, Anastasia, has heard stories of Narnia since she was a little girl. She never believed them to be true until the Pevens...
160K 3.9K 28
F I L A N O L V L E E N »» FALLEN IN LOVE! - develop a deep romantic to someone. »» IN WHERE A GROUP OF CHILDREN GO THR...
40K 1.4K 26
Slowly, she folded the letter from her sister. Her mind overflowed with thoughts and her blood burdened with envy. She was conflicted with mixed emot...