Quiet Storm☔️

De writtenbyYoursTrulyy

Don't judge a book by its cover, everybody's storms are quiet🤫. Mai multe

001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.
030.
031.
032.
033.
034.
035.
036.
037.
038.
039.
041.
042.

040.

6K 250 756
De writtenbyYoursTrulyy

Bianca's POV
1 month later...

"Bianca! Get yo ass up! You was supposed to be ready an hour ago." I heard somebody yell at me while I was still sleep.
I opened one of my eyes and groaned seeing it was Pryce standing there fully dressed.
"Go away." I said hugging my pillow and ignoring him.
To my surprise, he actually left the room. I was about to drift back to sleep but then I was interrupted by some loud ass banging.
"GET YO ASS UP!" He yelled and I jumped up by the loud sound which was him banging my pots and pants together.
I covered my ears and carefully got out the bed in annoyance.
"OH MY GOD GET THE FUCK OUT BRO!" I yelled back at him while stomping into the bathroom.

I slammed the door shut and groaned while wiping my eyes. I used the bathroom and started getting myself ready so he can shut the fuck up and we can hurry and leave. Since I'm a little over four months pregnant, my doctor said that today I get to find out the gender of my baby. Me and Pryce decided not to do a gender reveal because neither of us have many friends. There's no point in throwing a whole event if not that many people will show up, that's just money wasted.
I brushed my teeth and cleaned my face with my acne cream because my pregnancy is not working well for my skin.

I didn't get in the shower because we were already running late and I'm not finna take no short shower. I walked out and went to go throw on a simple outfit. I looked at Pryce and he was sprawled out on my bed with his forearm over his forehead while watching my tv.
"Why do you feel like this is your house? Messing up my sheets and shit, get up." I said and he didn't even flinch.
"Bianca I have fucked you on yo couch, on yo kitchen counter, in the shower, on the bathroom sink, and I put a baby in you on this bed. This is my house." He said and I twisted my face up.
"So? What the fuck? There were niggas before you that ducked me in all those places." I said lying my ass off.
I have and will not every fuck a nigga in my house, cause when they leave I don't like to sit in the aroma. It's a pet peeve of mine.

"You know I know when you lying right?" He said looking at me.
"Nah I done told you a bunch of lies before, everyday." I said taking off my shirt I had on.
"Why yo stomach so big? Aint you only four months?" He said and I was wondering the same thing.
"Maybe because the baby has your fat ass head." I said carefully putting on my loose sweatpants, which is something I wear all the time now since I can't fit anything else.
"Nah it got to big ass ears and wide ass nose." He shot back and i mugged him.
"Now you lying cause my nose ain't big and my ears are normal sized." I said going to my mirror and started brushing my hair up into a big puffy ponytail.

"Can you hurry the fuck up?" He said and I whipped my head towards him.
"Boy shut the fuck up, you act like somebody waiting on me." I said putting slight jacket on because I didn't know if it was going to rain.
He got quiet and just ignored me while I put my purse on and then slipped into some slippers.
"Come on." I said before walking out the room.
I grabbed a bottle of water and a couple chocolate bars before Pryce came out of my room and I examined him.
"Oh you look good, who you going to go see?" I said and he gave me a blank face.
"My baby. Now come on." He said and I rolled my eyes before we walked out.

We walked out of my building and I got to the parking lot and stopped in my tracks. I recognized all of the cars that were parked there and I was confused.
"Um why is your whole family here?" I said looking at his mom's car, all of his brother's cars, and the girls.
"I don't know they talking about they wanna know what the baby is." He said leading me to his car.
"Team girl! I want a niece!" Jayla yelled out of the window and P whipped his head towards the car.
"Mane hell nah." He said like I knew he would, he would dread having a daughter.

"Tell em baby! I want a granddaughter!" His mom yelled out the window of the car she was in and he just shook his head before getting in the car.
I got in the car and I laughed at the way he would react if the baby did end up being a girl.
"Pryce why you don't want a daughter?" I said while he pulled off.
"The hell you mean why? I don't want no niggas fucking my daughter. Girls are too damn difficult, I don't see why you want one." He said and I started rubbing my stomach.
"Boy you just gone have to accept that. Me, Tiana, Naomi, and Jayla's dad had to accept it and they got over it so you need to too. And plus, I want a mini me. Teach her how to do her hair and nails and dress up real nice. Mmhm." I said smiling at the thought.
"Fuck that." He said simply and I just rolled my eyes.

We rode the whole way to the hospital talking about where I'm going to live once the baby is born.

"You coming to live with me." He said and I twisted up my face.
"No the hell I'm not." I said and he scoffed.
"You not keeping my baby away from me." He said and I smacked my lips.
"Who the fuck said I wanted to? I just don't want to live with you, you do too much. I bet you ain't got no real food in yo house as we speak." I said truthfully, Pryce always buys frozen food that you only have to warm up.
"I can buy some." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"How you gone keep my baby in your house when you got a one bedroom?" He said and i looked at him.
"Like I said before, if you not gone buy me a new place then please shut up. We will figure it out but I'm not living in that house." I said rubbing my stomach before my nerves got bad.
A few minutes later we got to the doctor and Pryce got out the car and to my surprise, helped me out of the car.
"Thank you kind sir." I said getting out as well as all of his family.
We walked in the clinic and I immediately went to the desk to sign in while Pryce went to the damn vending machine.
"Your doctor will be out in a minute." The lady said to me and I nodded before going to sit down.

"So what baby do you want?" Naomi asked me when I got comfortable in my seat.
"I'm leaning towards a girl, but I won't really care what it is. I just want it to be healthy." I said truthfully. "Now him on the other hand." I said staring at Pryce who came back to us with a water bottle in his hand and a snicker.
"You always got my name in yo mouth." He said sitting next to me.
"And you always in my business." I clapped back and he started drinking out the water bottle.
"Give me some." I said pointing at his snicker bar and he turned his shoulder.

Before I could say anything, his mom reached over and hit him in the back of his head.
"I told you to quit doing her like that." She said to him and he started rubbing his head with a mug on his face while his brother's laughed.
He dug in his pocket and pulled out another snicker and I smiled when he gave it to me.
"Thank you sweetness." I said cheesing while opening it up.
After a minute he laid on my shoulder like the big baby he is, and I looked out in the distance toward the vending machine. Jayla was standing there trying to buy something when Sin came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her and it was so cute.

I've only been around the family for a few months, but over time I've loved Jayla and Sin's relationship from a distance. They're so dope, and I think everyone else thinks it too. They fit each other so well, it's like they were made specifically for one another and I love that. They're always touching each other or kissing which was a surprise to me because the Sin I knew back in high school wasn't an affectionate guy at all, especially not to his ex Samiyah. He didn't even like to kiss her or any other girl which was creepy. The clinginess, the cute and corny stuff they do for each other, the way that they're always happy to see each other... just their whole bond makes me happy and I'm not even in the relationship.

I want something like that, but I like what I have. Me and Pryce have been through so much together over the years, and we might look rough on the outside but we have real love for each other. Pryce treats women like shit, and that's a fact, but in all reality it's only because nobody ever taught him how to love a woman. When we first started talking I saw right through all that hard exterior, and I saw that his heart was badly damaged so I didn't give up on him like all the other girls did.

I was patient and dealt with him for years and tried to show him what love was really about, and of course I had the support of all his brothers since the beginning. They were the only ones besides me and his mom that knew he had been hurt too many times to see the good in anybody, and I wanted to change that.

He hurt me a lot, so when I started doing the same thing he realized how I felt, which helped us move forward. He started to grow a big soft spot for me and he started to respect women a little more, but he only liked me. He was selfish when it came to me, and refused to let anybody else have me or spend too much time with me even if we weren't together.
When we started dating the first time, he didn't know anything about romance at all. And frankly, I didn't either so I couldn't teach him. So when we talk shit about each other and fight all the time, that's the way we romanticize. It might sound confusing but nobody understands him more than me and vice versa.

"You alright?" He said knocking me out my thoughts.
"Hmm? Yeah I'm fine." I said while he was still laying on my shoulder.
"What you thinking about?" He said screwing the top back on his water bottle.
"You." I said laying my head on top of his.
"Ew, why?" He said and I smacked my lips.
"Cause I'm running away from you as soon as this baby is born." I said and he didn't even flinch because he knew I was playing.
"Right and don't come running back when I find a new baby mama." He said and I scoffed.
"Good luck. I can't name anybody that will sit and put up with your shit. Let alone a kid with your DNA." I said biting into my snickers bar.

He mushed my head and i backhanded his chest. We started fighting right there in our chairs.
"I'll pull all this shit out, say I won't." He said while we were pulling each other's hair.
"It's real bitch-"
"Bianca Smith." I heard a proper voice call out my name and Pryce let go of my hair.
I slowly stood to my feet and fixed my hair and Pryce got up and stretched right next to me.
"That's us." I said getting her attention and she did that white lady smile.
"Follow me." She said and lead us to the back and into one of the rooms.

"Alright I will need you to take off your jacket and lay on the bed while I get the doctor." She said before leaving.
"Why am I nervous? We've been here like 4 times." I said taking off my jacket and before I could put it down, he came and grabbed it and put it on the back of his chair.
"Why are you being so nice today?" I said at his change in behavior since he came and got me.
"My mama told me I need to be a gentleman or some shit like that cause I'm having a baby." He said scrolling through his phone while I sat on the bed.
"Well keep it up, I might give you a kiss." I said and he smacked his lips and I chuckled.

I layed down and the doctor stepped into the room with a lab coat and her normal glasses on.
"Hello Mom and Dad, how are we doing this time around?" She said with a big grin on her face and we both looked at her at the same time.
"Why the hell you so damn happy all the time?" "We're doing fine, and yourself?" Me and him said at the same time and I glared at him.
"Ignore him." I said to her because she was looking at him crazy.

"Okay, how have we been doing Mom?" She said pulling up a stool next to me and setting up the little screen thing.
"I've been doing fine except the pains I have throughout the day." I said shifting myself to get comfortable.
"That is great, no more morning sickness?" She said writing stuff down on the paper before flipping the page.
"No, not lately." I said being polite while P mugged the doctor from across the room.
"How have you been dad? Getting used to being a father already?" She said to him but I signaled to him not to even respond, because I knew he was going to be rude about it.

"Alrighty, lift up for shirt for me hun." She said and I did and tried to prepare myself for how cold the gel was.
She put the fell on my stomach and I shivered a little because I was already cold. She turned the light off and turned the screen on.
"Dad if you want to just move closer to see the screen." She said to P and he just scooted his chair up next to the bed.
She started moving that little thing that lets me see my baby and I looked at the screen and smiled. You could see the head coming into its full form, and the little legs and feet were starting to develop... and I seen something sticking out but I didn't say anything.
"Alright it looks like the baby is big enough to tell the sex." She said slowly moving the thing around my stomach.

"This is an unusually big baby." I heard her say lowly to herself, and I immediately got worried for some reason.
"Okay.. let me move this down a little so I can see." She said and I could tell P was getting impatient and I was too.
"Okay it looks like your baby is.. a girl! Congratulations!" She said and I squealed and started clapping, while P started crying.
"Man nooo!" He said and my mouth dropped when he kicked his chair into the wall.
"Stop tearing stuff up." I said and he put his head in his hands and started crying.

"Wait I see something sticking out.." She said noticing the same thing I did.
She pushed her glasses up on her face and leaned in closer to the screen and I watched intently, hoping that nothing was wrong. Pryce was still against the wall crying as she moved the little thing across my stomach and then gasped.
"I see the problem here, I knew your baby weighed more than usual." She said with a smile.
"W-what's wrong? Is it bad?" I said nervously.
"Not at all, you are carrying two babies." She said and my heart dropped.
"What?" Me and Pryce said at the same time.
"Yep, you're having twins. Sorry it took me so long to notice. Your second baby is clinging onto the first one so I couldn't see it." She said and i looked at the screen and started crying.

"Look, there's the second head with the tiny feet and hands." She said and I was overwhelmed, I not only got blessed with one child but two.
"And this baby is.... hold on." She said trying to see the baby from different angles.
"This baby is a girl as well! Congratulations!" She said and i couldn't stop the tears that were coming down my face.
"Two daughters? Oh you're mom is gonna be so happy." I said but then we heard a loud thud.
I looked on the ground next to me and Pryce was laid there passed out.
"Boy get the hell up off of the floor. Dramatic ass." I said wiping my tears and she wiped the fell off of my stomach.

"Don't worry, this is a very normal reaction. I'll take it that he didn't like the idea of daughters." She said and I shook my head.
"Not at all. Hold on I'll get one of his brothers to come get him." I said once I pulled my shirt down and climbed off of the bed.
"Please tell the nurse when you're done so she can bring in somebody else. Have a great day and stay well fed for those babies." She said walking out and I grabbed my jacket.
I walked back out to the lobby where everybody was sitting. Dj was pulling Tiana on his lap, Legend and Jay Jay were playing with toys, Quincy and P's mom were engaged in a conversation, Smoke and Naomi were at the vending machine together, and Jayla was laying on Sin's shoulder while covered up with his jacket while Sin was on his phone.

"How did it go baby?" P's mom said noticing me first.
"Yes what are you having tell us now." Tiana said impatiently.
"Where's P at?" Smoke said approaching the group again, but I ignored that question at the moment.
"We're having girls." I said with a smile, and everybody's faces were happy for a split second before they looked confused. "Why is nobody excited?" I said looking at everybody.
"You said girls." Naomi said and i looked at her.
"With a S at the end." Dj said and I forgot to tell them that it was more than one.
"Oh yes, we're having twins! Twin girls." I said and all the girls squealed at the same time and came to give me a hug, but Jayla was just now waking up.

"Two more grand babies? It's Christmas." Their mom said giving me a hug while everybody celebrated.
"Where's uncle P?" Legend said and everybody fell silent.
"Oh yeah, he's passed out on the ground. One of you guys have to go get him." I said and his mom's face dropped.
"He passed out? He's such a wimp." Dj said and I laughed.
Smoke went to go get him and carried him over his shoulder to where we were and tried to sit him in one of the chairs, but he fell on the floor.

"How long until he wakes up? He has to take me home." I said as we all looked at him.
"I got this." His mom said getting up and staring over him.
She leaned down and slapped the shit out of him, and he jumped up instantly.
"Wake up boy! Passing out on your kids like that." She said and i laughed as well as his brothers.
He sat up and looked around at everybody, and realized where we were.
"Mama." He said rubbing his cheek that turned red. "You ain't have to do all that." He said and his mom waved him off.

"I had this dream that we were having twins." He said standing up and I covered my mouth to keep from laughing. "It was crazy." He said and everybody started laughing and he looked around.
"What?" He said looking at me.
"It wasn't a dream. We are having twins.. and they're both girls." I said and he looked so sad before he started crying again.
"Oh it will be alright, come on so I can eat." I said pushing him towards the door.

Jayla's POV
3 hours later....

"Legend you need to be getting ready for practice!" I yelled down the hallway towards Legend's room where he was playing his game.

"Okay!" He yelled back and I went back in the room where Sin was laying on the bed flipping through the tv.
Instead of jumping on top of him like I normally would, I just went to my side of the bed and layed down until Legend got ready.
Over the passed thirty days, me and Sin haven't been ourselves. No, scratch that, he hasn't been his self. He's become more distant with me and I don't like it, I feel like he's been shutting me out of something.

He doesn't show me nearly as much affection as he normally does. All the little things he used to do like whisper sweet-nothings in my ear while I'm cooking, hug me while I'm washing the dishes, randomly pull me into him because he wants to cuddle, he doesn't do it anymore.
Hell, we barely have sex anymore! We used to have sex or quickies almost every day, but now I can't even use all of my fingers to count how many times we've had sex since Valentine's Day.
Also, he's been at work nonstop these passed few weeks. He's been leaving during random times during the day and staying out late, I don't ever question it because I trust him but I know that something is wrong he just won't tell me.
So here we are, laying in bed a foot apart, not talking to each other. I don't like it not one bit, but I can't help him if he won't tell me what's wrong.

But since I love him, I decided to try one more time.
"Baby." I said rolling over to face him. "Are you okay?" I said he glanced at me before looking back at the tv.
"I'm fine." He said got quiet again and I was just staring at him.
I sat up and looked him in his face, but he wasn't paying me any attention.
"Sincere." I said his name and he looked at me. "Are you going to tell me what's up with you?" I said taking the remote out his hand and putting it down.

"What do you mean what's up with me?" He said leaning against the headboard.
"You've been distant with me.. about everything. I barely see you during the day or the night, you don't talk to me during the day, and you always have an attitude with me. What's going on?" I said what been on my mind for weeks.
"I just said I'm fine Jayla." He said and I huffed.
"Look you're doing it again, when have you ever called me by my real name? You don't call me baby anymore, you don't show me any affection, you don't even have sex with me anymore!" I said getting irritated because his facial expressions were showing he was barely listening.

"We just had sex the other day." He said and I scoffed.
"The last time we had sex was nine days ago." I said and he waved me off.
"If you wanna fuck just say that." He said and even though that sounded great right about now, I still had to prove my point.
"No, I don't. I want you to tell me what's going on." I said folding my arms.
He let out a huge breathe, and I thought he was gonna tell me but he didn't.
"I said I'm fine, you're tripping for nothing." He said and I felt an attitude coming, but I kept calm.

"Well if there's nothing wrong, let's go on a date tonight." I said, and as soon as the words flew out of my mouth his phone went off.
He looked at it and I watched him intently.
"Not tonight, I gotta work late." He said, and I caught the attitude as soon as he said it. "We can go tomorrow." He said and I got up out the bed and put some shoes on and my glasses.
"Did you hear me?" He said and I went to his nightstand and grabbed my carmex.
"No just forget about it, and come home whenever you want. Legend will be at the house with Kash and I won't be here." I said grabbing my purse.
"Don't be like that." He said but I ignored him as I smoothed my hair up. "Where are you going?" He said but I ignored him again.

I grabbed one of my Nike windbreakers that I bought myself and then the door opened.
"I'm ready mama." Legend said dressed in his regular practice outfit with his helmet in his hand.
"Go make sure that tv is off and your light." I said and he ran back down the hallway.
I put my windbreaker on and when I was fixing my ponytail, I felt Sin's arms wrap around me.
"You gone leave without telling me bye?" He said and I just kept ignoring him. "Can I have a kiss?" He said and I stepped away from his hold.
"Stop talking to me. You ain't been talking to me so don't start now." I said grabbing my bag and my keys and then walking out.

"Ready?" I said back to my normal tone.
Even though I was mad, I wasn't gonna show that to him. I notice that me and Sin's emotions rub off on him all the time so I didn't want him going to practice feeling bad because I was mad.
"Yep. Are you coming to my game this weekend?" He said while we walked down the stairs.
"Of course baby." I said going into the kitchen and getting him his lunch bag out of the fridge and myself a water bottle.
"Is dad coming?" He asked me while I handed him his bag.
"Um I don't know, you'll have to ask him yourself." I said and we headed towards the door, and out the corner of my eye I seen Sin coming down the stairs fully dressed but I didn't even turn my head.

"Bye dad." Legend said right before he walked out the door.
"Bye son." He said, and I expected him to try and say bye to me but he didn't.
We left and I pulled out the driveway as soon as I could.
"Mama." Legend said to me from the backseat.
"Hmm?" I said glancing in the rear-view mirror.
"Are you and Dad okay?" He said and I scrunched my eyebrows.
"Me and your dad are fine, why?" I said heading towards his football center.
"It's just he's always gone now and you always seem sad about it." He said and I felt bad because I don't like him seeing us go through stuff.

"No baby we're fine, your daddy's just been busy." I said trying to convince him and myself.
"Okay." He said and just sat back while I turned the music on.
We got to his football thing and we got out and I walked him in to sign him in. The man pointed to the back and we went to the football field where the team had already started practicing.
"Go make mama proud baby, your uncle will be here to pick you up." I said leaned down to his level, and I could feel some eyes on me but I didn't look.
"Okay mama, love you." He said and I kissed his head.
"I love you too, have fun." I said and let him run off with all the other boys.

I was about to walk away but I heard somebody calling after me, and I turned to see it was the coach walking towards me.
"Hey, the name's Jayla right? Legend's mom?" He said and I turned to face him and gave him a once-over.
"Yes I don't think we've gotten a chance to meet." I said being polite and we shook hands, and I could tell he used to play football because his hands felt like Sin's and he used to play.
"I was just coming to say that your son is great, I just wanted to give props to the woman who raised him." He said and I smiled.
"Well you're talking to the wrong person, that's all his daddy's work." I said truthfully, I've only been around for months.

"That's great... are you guys still together? You and his dad?" He said and i looked at him, trying not to twist my face up.
"Excuse me?" I said folding my arms.
"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to pry. I just barely see his dad around anymore, I was wonder if you guys had split up." He said but I felt like he had something else to say.
"And what would that mean?" I said because I was wondering if he was trying to hit on me.
"Well.." He said and his whole demeanor changed into something else. "I would try to get a number out of you, maybe invite you out somewhere." He said confirming my suspicions.

"Oh, well. I'm still taken, but thank you for the offer Coach." I said fixing my purse over my shoulder.
"Please, call me Dre." He said and I felt like he was kind of pushing his luck now.
"Hmm, have a good day." I said and walked away.
Once I got back in my car, I was debating whether I wanted to go home. But I needed somebody to talk to about Sin, because I would hate to see us fall apart.

10 minutes later...

"Wassup sis, what's wrong?" Smoke said letting me in his house.
"Um I wanted to talk to you about something, do you have any wine in here?" I said going straight to his kitchen.
"Drinking and its 2 o'clock? Is it that bad?" He said reaching over me and grabbing a bottle of wine out of his glass cabinet.
I grabbed a corkscrew out of his drawer and opened the bottle while he handed me a glass.
"Is Naomi here?" I said noting some jollof rice in a pot on the stove, which was her favorite thing to cook and she was damn good at making it.

"Yeah she sleep." He said while i poured myself a glass. "Now what's wrong?" He said and i held up a finger and two big gulps of the wine.
"Your brother." I said putting the glass down before I got drunk.
"What about him? Y'all good?" He said and I sighed.
"Honestly? I don't know." I said and his face went through about three different expressions.
"Come sit down." He said nodding towards the living room and we went to go sit down on his two-seat couch. "Now say that again." He said and i took a deep breath.

"I just don't know what's going on with us. He's been distant with everything that he's been doing. He leaves during random times in the day, and he stays out at work at all hours of the night. He doesn't hug me anymore, he doesn't kiss me anymore, we don't have sex anymore, hell he barely talks to me anymore." I said saying everything on my mind.
"Have you talked to him about it?" He asked me and I nodded.
"Yes, a couple times. He just mumbles some words and leaves again. I tried talking to him about it earlier and he told me he was fine and that I was tripping for nothing." I said trying not to get mad all over again.

"That's not like him, if he opens up to anybody it would be you." He said and I shook my head. "What do you think he's up to?" He said and I shrugged.
"I don't know. I keep having this thought in the back of my head that he might be messing around, but I don't even want to entertain that idea because I trust him. But he's not really helping his case by what he's doing, I just don't know what to do." I said rubbing my forehead, feeling stressed out.
"I don't know what he got going on but I'll talk to him." He said and i looked at him.

"Really?" I said and he nodded.
"You know I will." He said and i gave him a hug.
We stated that way for a while and it felt good, because I needed a hug.
"Smoke.. do you think we'll be okay?" I asked him, thinking the worst.
"Stop thinking like that, y'all will be okay." He said and kissed my forehead.

Sin's POV
An hour later...

"Oooo baby, go deeper!" Samiyah moaned while I just simply did what she said.
I didn't moan, groan, grunt, or make any type of face. Her sex was just plain terrible, I got nothing out of it. Her pussy was loose, I couldn't feel any walls, her moans were ugly, the whole thing was just disgusting. My dick didn't even get halfway hard when I fucked her, I usually have to eat Jayla out just for my dick to brick up before I come over here.
Even thought I didn't want to fuck her at all, fucking anybody on soft hurts like hell.

I was hitting her from the back with no energy at all, thinking about Jayla like I do every time.
"I'm cummingggg!" He yelled out and I let out a breath of frustration.
Since she was loose, she couldn't feel my dick as well as somebody who was tight. Which meant it took her longer to cum. Which also meant everytime I came over here, we were fucking for at least half an hour.
Once she came, I pulled out and waited a few seconds before spitting on her back to let her feel like I nutted. I went straight to the bathroom and cleaned my shit off, leaving her there breathing all hard.

I put my boxers and my pants back on before I went to get my stuff. I went back in the room and she was on the bed still naked.
"Did you bring the food?" She asked me and I pointed at her dresser where I brought the food she forced me to bring. 
"The sessions get longer every time baby, I forgot how much stamina you have." He said while I zipped my pants and started putting my jacket on.
"That's not stamina, your pussy is just trash." I said in a nonchalant tone, knowing I hurt her ego and her feelings, but I didn't care at all.

"You seem stressed out lately, tell me what's wrong." He said wrapping the sheet around her while I made sure I had everything, especially my wallet.
"I need you to buy me a car, a red Audi. I know you're opening that car shop around the way." She said and I started moving around the room at a faster pace.
"I just moved you into this apartment less than two weeks ago." I said looking for my shoes and my keys.
"Okay? Now I want you to buy me a car." She said and i looked underneath the bed and I found my shoes.

"I noticed how bad you've been feeling about cheating on Jayla, but you shouldn't feel bad since she's been doing her too." She said and I glanced at her while she sat on the dresser eating her Burger King dressed in nothing but her bed sheet.
"What the hell are you talking about?" I said getting frustrated because I didn't know where my keys were.
"She's been spending a lot of time with a certain gentleman, and she's very friendly when it comes to the men. Wanna see the pictures I have?" She said and I started rummaging through her stuff to see if she stole my keys.
"No I don't." I said going through one of her drawers which was full of birth control and plan b's.

"Well you don't have a choice, come here." She said and I didn't even argue with her because anything I said, she threatened me and I didn't feel like hearing her mouth more than needed.
I went and stood my distance from her and she held her phone in my face, and I immediately seen a picture of Jayla and Jericho in public at the mall sharing ice cream with my son and Cameron.
"Swipe right." She said shoving the phone in my hands.
I started scrolling through the pictures, and they were just pictures of Jayla with a bunch of different men. Legend's coach, old friends she told me about, Dj, but the ones I were mainly interested in were the ones of her and Jericho... and there were a lot of them.

In every one, they were both smiling, hugging each other, laughing, or looked like they were flirting in some kind of way. I started to think back on the moments where I noticed them starting to get close, and it went right over my head. I knew I couldn't get mad because of what I was doing, even thought it was forced, but I couldn't help but feel some type of way.
One of them that I saw was them hugging, and they were looking in each other's eyes, and they were pretty close together. The second one he was looking directly at her lips, but the third one was Jayla stepping away and I mentally sighed.
"Like I said, you shouldn't feel too bad. It doesn't look like she's missing you that much, she's rebounding before you guys even broke up." She said and started laughing.

"Where are my keys?" I said after I couldn't find them.
"I'll give them to you if you give me a kiss." She said poking her lips out and I threw my head back.
"Stop doing all that extra shit all the time." I said and she giggled.
"Oh don't be such a baby." She said, but still didn't give me my keys. "And a word of advice, since you can't tell Jayla about us, think of it as a good thing. The longer it takes her to find out, the more time you still have to spend with her." She said biting into her wings that she told me to her her.

"I still don't understand your end goal in all of this, you're doing this just to see us break up." I said checking under the bed again.
"Of course I want to see you guys break up, but also want a car, tennis bracelets, red bottoms, and Chanel bags. Seeing Jayla's heart get stomped to pieces with a side of good dick and money.. life is great." She said with a relieved sigh. "And here are your keys." She said pulling them out of the bed sheet somewhere.
I snatched them from her and left as soon as I could.

20 minutes later...

I walked into my building nodding at my new security at the door with a bag of food that I picked up before I came. I peacefully walked to my office and unlocked the door with the key and closed the door with my foot. I went to sit down and I opened my food, but of course my door opened and in walked three people before I could even eat.
"Wassup boss." Richy said walking in with Ghost and the other nigga I promoted to Yoshi's spot, but I couldn't remember his name.

"Is it important?" I said looking at Ghost who had his laptop in his hand like always.
"Just the updates with the Mexicans and the drops that have to be done by the end of the week. Also, we have to start planning the trip to Europe this year, we need a list of who you're taking." He said and I let out a breath, forgetting it was time of year.
Once every three years, I plan a trip to Europe to go to this big international business trip to a European country. In 2018, we ended up going to France for a week and a half on strictly business but this time around things were different.

Jayla, Naomi, Tiana, and Bianca were around now. Legend couldn't go last time because he was too young to fly, but he's older now. Bianca is pregnant and you're not supposed to fly while pregnant and she needed P here which meant they couldn't go. I had to see if my parents were going, and I had to sort out all the costs and expenses and I didn't even know which country it was yet.
"Where the meeting at this time?" I said wrapping my food back up, knowing I wasn't gonna have much time to eat.
"In Greece, are we going?" Richy answered for him.
"Greece, that's new. If y'all going y'all paying for yourselves, if not then y'all staying here. And it's expensive. That doesn't include you." I said pointing at the new guy.

"Why not?" He said and i looked at him crazy.
"The hell you mean why not?" I said standing up and going to one of my file cabinets and unlocking it.
"You're still new." Ghost told him and I just let them explain that.
"I've been working here for three years." He said and I chuckled while flipping through one of my files and then putting it back.
"You haven't been here long enough if he can't remember your name." Richy said to him, speaking from his experience.
"Well how long is that gonna take?" He said and I glanced at him from the file I was reading.
"Don't know, it took him six months to remember my name after I got promoted." Richy said truthfully.

I have way too many people in this place to remember everybody's name, I only remember faces. You have to stand out to me for me to put your name with your face. The only way I remember Richy's name is after he came through in a shootout a long time ago, and he never stopped doing good so his name stuck.
Now this new nigga, I don't know about him. He doesn't even try to get me to remember his name.
"Um boss." The new guy said while I kept looking for a certain file.
"What?" I said scanning through the Manila folders real fast.
"Who is that girl that's always here?" He said and nobody popped into my head when he said that so I didn't know.

"What girl?" I said taking a folder out, flipping through it, and then putting it back.
"That brown skin girl that always comes in here. She cute and she got the curly hair and them lips, she wear glasses sometimes. Is that your girlfriend or does she work here cause she fine as wine." He said and I now knew that he was talking about Jayla so I looked at him seriously.
"I will shoot you in the face." I said calmly, but enough aggressiveness to say it as a warning.
"No need to be so violent Ahmad, your whole staff thinks I'm cute." I heard Jayla's voice and I popped my head up towards the door as well as everybody else.

"When did you get here?" I asked her but she just turned her attention to Ghost.
"I'm just here to drop off the food, it's in Dj's office. Bye." She said and walked out, and they all looked at me.
"What just happened?" Ghost said, and I'm pretty sure they were surprised that she didn't come kiss me.
"Don't touch my shit." I said setting my folder down and left my office to catch her before she left.
I jogged up the hallway and out to the lobby where I seen Jayla about to walk out the door.
"Jayla! Wait!" I said and she turned around and sighed while I approached her.

"What do you want?" She said with an attitude.
"Where are you about to go?" I asked her, wondering what she meant when she said she wasn't coming home.
"Baby shopping, why?" She said and i scrunched my eyebrows.
"Are we having a baby?" I responded quickly, not really thinking about she said.
"No im going with Bianca." She said and I nodded.
"Where are you gone be at tonight?" I said and she folded her arms.
"None of your business." She said and I couldn't help but notice how fine she was when she was mad... but she looked better when she was smiling.

"It is my business, I need to know where you're at." I said truthfully.
After the whole kidnap situation Jayla has a bodyguard who follows her around from a distance that she doesn't know about. But right now, he's been busy and I haven't had time to hire a new one. I haven't been stressing it because she stays in the house, but now that she's leaving I need to know.
"Sincere, leave me alone." She said and turned to walk away, but I grabbed her arm and pulled her into me.
"Can I have a kiss?" I said looking into her face while she gave me a mean look.

"No. You haven't been kissing me, I don't know why you want a kiss now. Don't be feeling different because I called you out on your shit, we can go back to not kissing, not talking, and not fucking since I'm tripping for nothing." She said repeating my words from earlier.
"Come on baby, you know I didn't mean that. I'll take you on the date you wanted." I said in a pleading tone, knowing I couldn't wiggle my way out of this.
"I don't want to go on a date anymore. You have to work remember? Like you always do. Instead of making time for me, you're here every single day. Like I said, don't try to be different cause I called you out and now you feel dumb. Now let me go." She said looking dead into my eyes, and I eventually had to let her go because I knew how serious she was.

I watched her walk away and out of the door without even glancing back at me. I sighed and went back to my office and as soon as I walked in, these three retarded niggas acted like they wasn't doing nothing before I came in. I went to sit down and rubbed my temple for a second before opening my laptop.
"Somebody's in the dog house." Ghost said and i glared at him.
I started searching for plane tickets in advance for the trip and they started talking, I don't even know why they were still here.
"Well shit, if y'all break up give her my number." The new nigga said and I pulled out my gun and shot right passed his ear, into the wall and he jumped all the way off the couch.

"Stop playing." I said while Richy and Ghost laughed.
"She was right tho, everybody in this place think she fine. The girls too." Richy said and I glanced at him but didn't say anything, but on the inside I started to get worried.
Everyday me and Jaya are closer and closer to breaking up, but nobody knows that but us. And we've been dating so long, I forgot how easily she could get another nigga after me and that's scary.

"You wanna know something, I would have never thought you would have a regular girl as a girlfriend. I thought you would have some type of foreign chick coming up in here." Ghost said and I shook my head.
"I would choose a girl from the hood with a good head on her shoulders over a foreign chick any day." I said truthfully.
Before anybody could say anything else, my door opened and I looked up to see Smoke coming in.

"Get out, all of y'all." He said and i slightly scrunched my eyebrows.
None of them argued before they got up and left. I looked at him while he closed the door and I noticed he wasn't high yet which meant he was serious about something.
"What's going on?" I said looking back at my computer.
"You tell me." He said and i looked at him.
"What are you talking about?" I said confused.

"What the fuck is going on between you and Jayla? What are you doing to her?" He said and it kind of made me nervous.
"What are you talking about? We're fine." I said again and he held a face of steel.
"Y'all ain't fine if she's at my house almost in tears complaining about you. She said she barely see you anymore, you don't talk to her, you don't treating her right anymore. And from the sounds of it, it sound like you been creeping. If you cheating on her, tell me now or go ahead and tell her." He said and I really wish I could tell him but the situation ain't that simple and I'm a hundred percent sure he wouldn't hear me out.

You're probably wondering why I haven't told Jayla and it's been a month. To answer the question, the blackmailing has gotten worse. I hate to say it but Samiyah really does have me on a leash right now, and I've been dreading the day where Jayla finds out. But, I've been acting up on purpose.
I figured since I couldn't break up with her myself, I could get her to break up with me. I've been leaving the house all the time for hours, not showing her any affection whatsoever. I haven't been having sex with her either because when I took my first STD test, I came back positive with Chylamydia and I had to wait eight days to cure it. So I didn't have sex with her when I had the disease, but even when I got cured I felt too bad to have sex with her.

From Jayla's point of view, it looks like I just gave up on our relationship and she has every right to feel that way. From my point of view, I want her to break up with me before she finds out what I've been doing. I just want to save her the pain.
However, I've tried to get used to not treating her right as long as she didn't say anything about it. But now that she's confronted me about it, I felt like she was going to leave me and I thought I was ready for it but I wasn't.
"What? I'm not cheating on her, why would I do that?" I said lying, and I already started feeling like shit for it.

"Then what the fuck is going on? You just all of a sudden don't fuck with her no more? You're not attracted to her anymore?" He said and i scrunched my eyebrows.
"Who said I wasn't attracted to her?" I said shutting that idea down.
"Nigga you ain't fucking her and you said you wasn't cheating on her, so what else would be the reason?" He said and he sounded like he was already getting irritated.
"Ain't nothing going on man, I just ain't been feeling it." I said and halfway shrugged.
He gave me a hard look for a long time while I went back to ordering tickets and tried my best to keep my nerves calm.

"Is Naomi going on this trip? We going to Greece." I said never looking up from my computer.
"You fucking weird." He said before walking out and I just stared at the door and blinked.
I leaned back in my chair and let out a huge breath. A breath of disappointment, anger, frustration, worry, and everything in between. My life turned upside down in the course of a month all over one girl. A girl I lost love and respect for a long time ago. A girl who doesn't even compete or compare with the one I have now. A girl who keeps weaseling her way back into my life someway, somehow, and it's only a matter of time before it all catches up to me and comes crashing down.

Diana's POV
2 hours later...

"Okay I'm out of here for the weekend." I said to my work friend that I made at my job.
He was a man my age and he was tall and real darkskinned, and baby he was handsome. He was the one who trained me and we clicked instantly.
I know he likes me because he flirts with me here and there and tries to ask me out from time to time, but I'm not ready for a relationship. I can't lie and say I didn't like him, I don't want to get involved with men until I'm on my feet and not living with my daughter. Also while I'm still in my early in my journey of getting clean. I've made that clear to him but he still tries.

I took off my work vest and started grabbing my things, but of course there he was and I knew exactly what he was going to say.
"Got any plans this weekend?" He said and i smiled small and shook my head.
"You don't quit do you?" I said going in one of the freezers and buying myself a sprite on the self checkout.
"When you stop acting like you don't like me I will." He said while I grabbed my change out the dispenser.
"Who said I liked you?" I said opening my bottle and taking a couple sips.

"Come on, let me take you out. As friends. We can have lunch tomorrow." He said and i looked at him and admired his handsome face.
"Okay." I said and a big smile spread across his face as if he wasn't already handsome enough. "But just this once." I said before he got too happy.
"If you say so D." He said and then my phone buzzed in my pocket.
I checked the message on this phone Laila bought me and it was her telling me she was outside.
"Okay I have to go now, my ride is here." I said putting my vest over my arm.

"Before you go.." He said and pulled out his phone which was a smartphone or an Apple phone, whatever these kids call it.
"Put your number in so I can text you." He said in a smooth tone which was attractive.
"Okay." I said but on the inside I loved the attention I was getting excited.
I had been talked down on for so long, and over time I started to feel like guys generally weren't attracted to me. But with this fine man standing in front of me giving me so much attention, I felt like I still had it which felt amazing.

I put my number in his phone before giving it back to him while he stared me down.
"Bye Diana, Ima call you." He said and I started to walk passed him.
"Bye James." I said and walked out because Laila was already waiting on me.
I walked out to the parking lot where I spotted Laila's bright pink and black car in the first handicap spot. When I walked out I watched her pull out and then pulled up to get me.
I got in the car and she turned her music down while I got situated.
"So how was work?" She said in a cheery tone and pulled off.

"Work is work. What did you do today?" I said putting my bag on the floor and taking my shoes off because I had been standing all day.
"Nothing much, I've been making wigs all day. That reminds me, I'm not gonna be home tonight to help you get dressed so I laid your clothes out on the bed." She said and I scrunched my eyebrows and looked at her.
"Clothes? I'm not going anywhere." I said opening my phone to see if my check came to my account yet.
"Yes you are, I got you a blind date." She said and I whipped my head towards her.

"Laila." I said, already feeling the headache coming from this girl.
"Mama you need to put yourself back out there. And plus, he was fine and he's your age so." She said and I crossed my ankles.
"Who is this man? What if he's a killer?" I said and she laughed.
"No I met him, he's sweet. His name is James and he's darkskin and handsome, he doesn't have any kids, and he has his own car and job. I think he passes." She said and James from my job popped into my head.
"James?" I asked and she grabbed her phone after she stopped at the stop light.

"Look we took a picture." She said and handed me her phone.
I looked at the picture and it was definitely James, my James.
"You have got to be kidding me." I said while shaking my head.
"He said you looked familiar, do you know him?" She said and I scoffed.

"He's my coworker." I said and she looked at me. "He just invited me to lunch tomorrow." I said and she laughed before pulling off.
"Not funny. I told him I wasn't going out with him so many times." I said while she continued laughing.

"You can't lie he was smooth with it mama." She said and i put her phone down.
"Can you stop at the bank? I have to take some cash out my account." I said doing the mental math of how much I would have left after I took the money out.
"Glad you said that cause we was about to pass it, and I need to put some money on my card." She said making a sharp turn into the bank parking lot.
She pulled in and we both looked to the left and seen an expensive car sitting there.
"Somebody got bank, that's a nice car." Laila said and I nodded before we got out.

We walked in together and we immediately we to the counter and got in line behind this tall brown skin man. As he talked, his voice became familiar and I immediately knew who it was.
"I don't understand this shit. You telling me I can only put a certain amount of money in my account at a time?" He said and Laila looked at me, I'm guessing she recognized his voice too since she sees him when we go over to Serenity and Quincy.
"Yes sir. The limit is only five thousand for this bank, if you want to do anything over that amount then you have to go to another bank." She said to him and Laila whispered to me.
"Didn't you say you needed to talk to him?" She said to me and I nodded.

I did need to talk to him actually, and it was something serious but I never run into him.
"Just do the five thousand. Y'all deadass bout to give me a migraine." He said pulling out his wallet.
"Thank you sir, come again." The lady said and he scoffed and turned around.
I didn't let him get too far before I called his name.
"Cedrick." I said turning around while Laila went to the counter to get what she needed.
He turned around with a hard scowl which is his natural face along with Quincy's. Once he seen me his face softened a little, but just a little.

"Hey do you think you can meet me someplace tomorrow. I need to talk to you." I said just straight forward.
"Well speak, we right here." He said and I let out a breath.
"It's kind of a big thing Cedrick, we need to have a sit down." I said and he looked curious for a second before giving me a quick once-over.
He took a deep breath and I tried not to look too hard at him because I knew I would get lost in those big brown eyes he has... just like his daughter.

"I guess. Just let me know, and don't be wasting my time." He said before walking away, of course without giving me any number to call him on.
"Laila." I said turning back around to see her putting her card back into her wallet. "Do you think you can get Jayla to meet me tomorrow?" I said and she stopped.

Jericho's POV
2 hours later...

"Can you can sign me up for basketball?" Cameron asked me while we walked out of the Toys R Us.
"You wanna play basketball?" I said looking down at him while we walked to my car.
"Yep. My gym teacher at school said I'm good." He said and I unlocked my doors with my keys.
I let him in and then put the toys he got in the trunk before getting in.
"You sure you don't wanna play football with Legend?" I asked him while he put his seatbelt on, knowing I knew more about football than basketball.
"No, I don't like football that much." He said and I looked at him.

"That's fine, I'll find you a team till you're old enough to have a school team." I said because they don't have elementary school sports teams, you have to sign up at a boys or girls center.
"Thank you!" He said excitedly making me smile. "Hey.. do you think my mom will come to my games?" He said while I pulled off, and I made a cringe face.
"Um.. honestly I don't know kid, you're gonna have to ask your mom." I said but I knew in the back of my mind that Ava would never show up for her son.
She's such a bad parent and it's sad.

We talked all the way to my apartment about little stuff, and I realized how much love I had for this little boy. I don't really want kids in the future, but I look at Cameron as my son. When I met him, he was scared of everybody but Sin since him and Legend are friends. Once he got to know me, he opened right up and it made me happy.
He was telling me about all his toys and what he liked to do for fun, but he also told me about how he gets sad when his mom doesn't listen to him or always leaving the house.
"Ohhh! Can we get chicken strips!" He yelled making me jump a little while he pointed at the Popeyes we were passing by.

"Okay, sit back." I said making a sharp turn around the corner before I missed it.
I pulled into the parking lot and I looked at him.
"You wanna go in?" I said and he nodded to I parked instead of getting in line.
We got out and I locked my doors and I patted my pockets to make sure I had my wallet. We walked in and there was less than ten people in here, some in line and some sitting down. We got in line behind some girl who was kind of average height, her body was kind of little and her ass was a little small but it was fat, and her thighs matched. Her hair was in a high ponytail on her head, and I could tell she was pretty before she even turned around.

"Next!" The man at the register said and I was now second in line.
"Hey, can I have a spicy chicken sandwich with extra Mayo and pickles? I want a lemonade to drink and make the meal large please." The girl said and then I immediately recognized that it was her standing in front of me.
"Alright $8.94 ma'am." The man said to her, and before she could pull out any money I reached over her and gave the man my card.
"Who the hel- oh my God it's just you." Jayla said turning around to that that it was just me. "I could've paid for that." She said stepping out of line while we stepped up to the front.

"I know girl, you tell me everytime I do that." I said truthfully.
Every time I run into Jayla, which is kind of often, I always feel like I want to pay for her stuff. Whether it's shoes, food, clothes, I always want to impress her for some reason by buying her stuff. And every single time she tells me 'you didn't have to do that' or 'i could've paid' but I don't really pay her that much attention. I believe that a man should pay for everything with a woman, whether she's independent or not.
"Hey Cameron." Jayla cooed to him who was already smiling at her.
"Hi miss Jayla." He said doing a shy wave and I chuckled.

I ordered Cameron's chicken strips and I ordered a chicken sandwich like Jayla had.
"Okay this is starting to get weird." Jayla said once I stepped out of line and I looked at her.
"What is?" I said walking to where she was with Cameron right next to me.
"We've ran into each other way too much this passed month.. are you stalking me?" She said and I laughed.
"I was gonna ask you the same question." I said going to fill my cup up with a Diet Pepsi.
"Oh please, I'm not that bored with my life." She said but she was talking weird.
I looked in her eyes and they were low and red behind her glasses.

"You smoke?" I said because she was clearly high off her ass.
"Yes." She answered simply and filled her cup with lemonade, which I noticed was one of her favorite drinks.
"Does Sin know?" I asked her and she looked at me with her eyebrows slightly furrowed.
"What do you mean? We smoke together." She said and I raised my eyebrows a little.
"Why do you ask?" She said putting a lid on her cup at the same time as me.
"I just don't know too many guys that are okay with their girlfriends smoking." I said truthfully because I grew up believing that wasn't really ladylike.

"Oh you must be one of those traditional guys that think it's not ladylike." She said reading my mind.
"We'll snap out of it, it's 2020. Women smoke." She said through a laugh and I didn't respond to what she said, I was looking at her smile.
Over the passed month I feel like me and Jayla have gotten closer in a way. We always run into each other in public, we always text back and fourth when we have free time, she gives me advice on how to deal with Cameron, and I give her recipes to make.
Slowly, every day, I find more and more reason to like her. I knew I liked her when I had a sex dream about her and I woke up sweating.
I might seem like a creep but hey.. I can't control my dreams.

"Why you out by yourself? It's getting late." I said because I figured she'd be home cooking dinner or something.
"No reason, I just felt like flying solo tonight. Before I lose my mind in that house." She said but mumbled the last part so I could barely hear.
"What did you say?" I said while she started staring off into space.
"Number 52!" A woman called out and Jayla went to the counter and grabbed her bag.
Not too long after my number was called and I sat Cameron down and gave him his food.

"You leaving?" I asked Jayla who was passing our table.
"Yeah I was about to eat in my car actually." She said and chuckled.
"You can come sit with us." I said taking my food out the bag.
"No that's okay, I don't want to interrupt." She said and Cameron looked at her with a chicken strip in his hand.
"You're never bothering Jayla, you know that." I said truthfully, I like spending time with her.
"You can sit with us miss Jayla." Cameron said and she looked at me.
I grabbed a chair from the table behind me and pulled the chair up next to me. She threw her head back towards the ceiling and laughed.

"Come sit down, I won't bite." I said and she playfully rolled her eyes.
"You ain't slick." She said coming to sit down and she scooted the chair a little further away.
"If you say so." I said and winked at her and she looked away.
We started eating and I couldn't help but notice that she was chowing down. I had never seen that before, when I take girls out they usually eat like little birds but not Jayla. I can't say it was attractive or anything, I was just surprised.
"You and Sin must be going downhill, you've been being nice to me." I said catching her attention.

"What do you mean? I'm always nice to you." She said and then stuffed some fries in her mouth.
"I met you in September and you just gave me your number five months later. Either your having some troubles at home or you're starting to like me." I said and she looked at me for a second then laughed again.
"Oh please, I do not like you.. you're just good company." She said and shifted in her seat before putting her lips around her straw.
"Are you guys boyfriend and girlfriend?" Cameron said interrupting the conversation and we both looked at him.

"No, I already have a boyfriend." Jayla said before I could speak.
"Oh.. I thought when people like each other they have to be boyfriend and girlfriend." He said and Jayla looked at me.
"Not all the time little man." I said because I think I knew what he was going to say.
"Okay." He said and went back to eating his food.
Jayla started eating again, and she was talking to me but I zoned out while looking at her. I was just admiring her like I always do when I see her. I just love everything about her, I mean she has some habits I wouldn't be comfortable with if we were dating but they aren't anything but a little flaws.

"How about you, do you want kids?" She said catching my attention again.
"Uh no, I don't really like kids. Cameron is an exception." I said and she chuckled.
"You sound like me." She said and i scrunched my eyebrows.
"What do you mean? Legend isn't your son?" I said and she shook her head no.
"Not biologically. But that's still my son, that's my baby." She said and I nodded, taking in the information.
"It's nice that you took him in tho." I said finishing off my sandwich.
"Mmhmm." She said putting more fries in her mouth.

15 minutes later...

"You done?" I asked Cameron who threw his box away.
"Yep. Are we going home now?" He said while I put Jayla's chair back where I got it from.
Jayla left a couple minutes ago saying she needed to see Legend, and I understood that so I didn't say anything.
"Alright let's go kid." I said grabbing my drink and zipping my jacket back up.

We got outside into my car, and I let him sit in the front seat as long as he sat back with his seatbelt on.
"Do you like miss Jayla?" He asked me, catching me off guard.
"What are you talking about?" I said glancing at him.
"You told me when you like somebody you can buy their stuff for them. You payed for miss Jayla's food and her shoes at the mall. Does that mean you like her?" He said as I got closer to my apartments.
"Umm.. ask me again when she doesn't have a boyfriend." I said turning down the street from where I live.

I pulled into my apartments which were really townhouses but nobody calls them that. I parked and got out along with Cameron. I popped the trunk and got his toys out before walking to my apartment.
When I unlocked the door, I heard a faint beating on the wall which made me stop for a second. I turned on the lights and looked around to see one of my wine bottles on the cabinet and two glasses.
"What the hell?" I said dropping the bags of toys on the couch before going to put the bottle up. "Ava!?" I called out to see if she was here.

"Can I open this?" Cameron said holding a box with the remote control car I got him.
I nodded and he immediately dropped to the floor in the middle of my living room and opened it up. Then beating got louder for a second and I thought it was my neighbors but they're not usually loud.
I went back and locked the door before going upstairs where the beating was louder. I was about to open my room door when I heard a moan, and I knew it was Ava.
"In my house? Really?" I said to my self before pushing the door open.

"Man what the fuck are you doing!?" I yelled out looking at Ava and the nigga she was fucking making them stop.
"Jericho! Oh my god." She said jumping up and covering herself.
"Damn man. I thought you said you lived alone." The nigga said and I looked at him and it was Tyshawn, the guy Cierra been fooling around with,
"Lived alone? Nigga this is my house. Get the fuck out." I said trying not to blow my top.
I knew Ava could've pulled some shit like this but in my house? In my bed? That's plain trifling.

"So you lied? You sad as fuck." He said zipping his pants before leaving out.
"You too, get the fuck out. And don't come back to this house either." I said and she looked at me crazy.
"Don't come back?" She said standing up while holding my blanket against her chest.
"That's what I said right?" I said picking her panties up off the floor and tossing them to her.
"You sure right." She said getting back dressed while I just shook my head at her.
After she got dressed, she went in my dresser and started pulling out Cameron's clothes that I keep in there.
"If I can't come back my son not coming back either." She said putting the clothes in a pile on the floor since she didn't have a bag.

"Now you know that's not fair, he don't even like being with you." I said and she started taking all the clothes I bought him downstairs while putting the phone to her ear.
"Quit being childish." I said getting mad cause she was doing the most.
"Nah. Cameron get your stuff together, we leaving." She said and Cameron looked up from his car that he was still playing with.
"Leaving? Where are we going?" He said while I followed Ava down the stairs.
"Yeah it's me, I need you to come get me. I'm at Jericho's apartment.. I'll explain when you get here." She said before putting her phone back in her pocket.

"You really doing this right now when you the reason this is happening?" I said getting frustrated with her.
"If we wanna be real you the reason this is happening." She said walking passed me to go up the stairs.
"What the hell are you talking about?" I said following her back up the stairs.
"Ever since we started messing around, all you talk about is a girl that you have no chance of getting. Jayla this and Jayla that, you better off writing a fucking diary on your fantasies about her. Yeah I go out and do me but don't act like you a saint either. I stopped caring about cheating on you when you stopped looking my way." She said throwing the last of Cameron's clothes down the stairs.

"That don't give your whore ass the right to fuck some nigga in my house and in my damn bed. Don't try to flip the script on me." I said getting defensive.
"You're just as much of a whore as I am." She shot back and then we heard a honk outside.
"Cameron, I told you to get your shit together and come on." She said opening the door and starting to take the clothes outside.
"When are we coming back?" Cameron said and when I looked down at him it broke my heart, because I knew his bitter ass mama would never let him come back.

"Um, I don't know kid. I don't know. But I'll still be here if she lets you come back okay?" I said and I could tell he was sad but he didn't show it.
"Okay, see you later." He said picking up his car.
"See you later." I said watching him walk out and get in Cierra's car where Ava was putting his stuff.
I stood in the doorway and watched them pull off and before I could get sad, I immediately ran upstairs and snatched the sheets and covers off my bed and dragged them down to the laundry.

As soon as I stepped out of the kitchen, where my washer and dryer is, I heard a knock at my door.
"What now?" I said to myself and went to the door.
I looked through the peephole and I was surprised to see Sin standing there. I hesitantly opened the door, curious of what he wanted.
"Wassup man." I said but he looked at me with a hard look, but didn't respond back.
"Why are you here?" I said opening the door all the way.
"Stay away from her." He said and i slightly raised one of my eyebrows.

"Who?" I said and he kept that same hard look on his face.
"Jayla." He said and I fell silent.
We stared at each other for a long time, and flashbacks of the times me and Jayla have spent together over the passed month flossed my head all the way up to thirty minutes ago.
After a second I let out a laugh, and I seen him twist his face up.
"Stay away for what? You don't want her." I said and he slightly scrunched his eyebrows.
"Who the fuck said that?" He said and I chuckled.
"Samiyah." I said as a smirk crept upon my face. "I'm just keeping her company until she finds out." I said with a small shrug.

"Nigga she don't want you, and even if she did you couldn't handle her." He said and I scoffed.
"And you think you can? If you was handling her the way you should, she wouldn't be getting further away from you and closer to me. And if you could handle her, you wouldn't need to chest on her. You gave up a nearly perfect woman for some low class trash with no money, job, car, man, or respect for herself and for what? Because you couldn't handle her." I said back, and I could tell I just pissed him off.

"Yeah keep living in that little fantasy of yours with my girlfriend, but that's all it'll be, a fantasy. She don't think about you when I'm around, you're irrelevant compared to me so I'd advise you to stop trying before you get your feelings hurt." He told me and those words got to me for a second but I didn't show it on my face.
"You'll be pretty irrelevant too when she finds out you've been creeping. You can talk that talk now but it's only a matter of time before all that shit goes away. And I'm pretty sure you know that." I said and then closed the door in his face.

I looked through the peephole and watched as he took there for a second before jogging down the short steps and getting in his car.. the car Jayla bought him.
It's wrong to cheat, especially on a good female. But I will never understand how he chose Samiyah to cheat with out of everybody in the world.

*************************
13,641 words📝.

Jayla's getting fed up with Sin's ass😂.

Will Smoke find out about Sin's blackmail?

How is Cedrick gonna react to Diana's big secret?🤫.

Jericho & Jayla?🌚.

Find out next time on Quiet Storm

Vote & Comment, I read them all.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

104K 4.7K 48
Sequel to Nobody's type🔥 Read and learn👀❤️
5.5K 96 10
Just read it
53.7K 2.7K 59
Book 2 ( Memories )
67.2K 2.4K 20
Just read 💙