Mr. Stark's Daughter

mrstarksdaughter

Grace Stark is the long lost daughter of Tony Stark. Having Tony Stark as a father seems fun but really, he i... Еще

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
Thank You!!
Question for the readers

16

3.4K 81 43
mrstarksdaughter

Grace's POV

I'm an Avenger?

My dad just outed me as an Avenger.

What is my superhero name?

Am I gonna get a suit?

Is he actually gonna let me fight?

The press conference ended and Pepper, Dad and I walked out and into the living room.

"What just happened?"

"We made you an Avenger" Dad stated the obvious.

"I get that part, but why"

"I needed something to tell the people. I was going to announce Peter as Spiderman but you know he chose to stay on the ground" Damn it Parker.

"What does this even mean" Dad shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't really know yet. I guess it means if something happens that requires the Avengers- or what's left of them, you'll be in the lineup."

"Great."

Dad looked at Pepper and than towards me. Pepper must have gotten what dad was trying to say because she excused herself.

"I think we need to talk. There's been a lot going on lately and I feel like we haven't talked in awhile"

"I agree."

"Why don't we go get some doughnuts like we did when you were younger" I smiled thinking back at the time we went after his birthday. Of course he had been dying, but it was still fun. That was the first time I met Nick.

"You gonna fly to me to Malibu?"

"I was thinking maybe just Manhattan." I smiled and dad put his arm around my shoulder. "You want to throw a jacket on or something?"

"I'm good" I smiled and we walked to the car. We got into one of my dad's many cars.

"I guess I have to start teaching you to drive soon" I smiled.

"I can't even get my permit till next month."

"You're getting old"

"Says you. What are now? Fifty?"

"You wound me." I laughed at my dad. We drove to the doughnut shop and walked in. We picked our doughnuts and sat down on a bench.

"To bad there isn't any giant doughnuts we can sit in" Dad smiled.

"I was very hungover when I took you there."

"I know" He smiled.

"I was not the best dad"

"You were an amazing dad. You were a lot better than the dad I dreamt of"

"What was the dad you dreamt of? We've never really talked about it" I gave my dad a small smiled.

"I imagined a doctor. Someone who was saving lives. I imagined that my mom didn't tell him about me so she didn't distract him from his career. I agreed. I would have hated to be in the way of someone who was saving lives."

"How am I better than a doctor?"

"Because you are real. You may have sucked the first two weeks and than were missing for the next three months, but when you came back, you were a father. You loved me, you took care of me and you became and freaking superhero." He laughed. "I didn't want some fancy doctor, I just wanted my dad." He side hugged me.

"I love you" I put my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too dad"

"So Pepper and I had a talk and I realized I may have overreacted a little about you dating."

"Just a little bit"

"It's just. I never wanted to be a father before you, and before captivity. I was single, a playboy, I could do anything I wanted. I think that's why I was such a sucky dad at first. But than you came into my life and I was thrown into a world I had no idea about. I didn't know how to raise a kid, let alone a girl. I mean, you know what they say. Having a daughter is payback for everything you did in the past. If that's true I thought I was fucked." I smiled "And then you started to grow up and get older and I started getting scared because how the hell am I supposed to raise a teenager." I let out a small laugh. "I was lucky that you wanted to finish your schooling early because that meant I wouldn't have to deal with boys. But than Peter came along, and you wanted to go to school, and that meant boys. I was just scared. You don't have to wait till you are sixteen to date if you like someone." I hugged him.

"Thanks dad"

"I just ask that you find someone who's gonna treat you right. Someone the opposite of me" I laughed.

"You treat Pepper right"

"But before her, I wasn't the best guy" I nodded. "I just don't want you to have your heart played with. Be careful okay?"

"I will. Being your daughter taught me that I have to be" We finished our doughnuts in silent and then decided to walk around.

"So any boys?" Dad asked me.

"Maybe" He looked down and me.

"Who is it?"

"Peter" I mumbled and dad stopped walking.

"Parker?" I nodded.

"You aren't allowed to say anything to him. He's a good guy and I don't even know what we are yet, if we are anything"

"I have undecided feelings about that" I laughed at my dad.

"what are those undecided feeling?"

"Happy, because I've seen the way he looks at you. Angry, because I've seen the way he looks at you. Nervous, because I've seen the way he looks at you. Do I need to go on?"

"What's wrong with the way he looks at me?"

"He's a teenage boy. He looks at you with his hormones"

"Dad, that's ridiculous. He doesn't look at me with his hormones"

"I was a teenage boy once, yes he does" We were starting our walk back to the car when my phone buzzed.

P-Peter
G-Grace

P-hey
G- hi
P- I was wondering if we could talk about earlier
G- I'd really like that.
P- Aunt May is working late tonight, want to come over? That way our conversation can't be interrupted again.
G- Yeah, that sounds great. Can I come over now?
P- Yeah
G- Okay see you soon
P-see you soon.

"Hey dad" He looked at me knowing I was about to ask for something. He knows me too well.

"Can I go over to Peter's?"

"Why?"

"Because he wants to talk about something"

"What is that something?"

"Just something he said" I wasn't about to tell my dad that I kissed him.

"I feel like you are not telling me something so until you do we are gonna sit here." I looked at him and sat in the car in silence. This happened quite a lot, but I knew I could last longer than dad. "Is it about Peter?" I just looked at him. "Come on, Gracie"

"We kissed, okay" I gave up.

"you what now?"

"We kissed. You know when two lips pucker and you-"

"I know what kissing is." I laughed.

"Did he kiss you first?"

"No" Dad looked at me shocked.

"Alrighty then. My fifteen year old is kissing boys now" I laughed. "I'll take you over to Peter's but no kissing, no touching of any kind, and definitely no se-"

"I'm fifteen! I'm not gonna be doing that with him tonight. We aren't even dating yet"

"I just wanted to make sure." I laughed at my dad.

"You can trust me dad. I won't be doing anything like that tonight"

"I trust you. It's the teenage boy with hormones that I don't trust."

"Why do you keep talking about Peter's hormones. It's weird"

"I'm just making sure you are aware" We pulled in front of Peter's apartment building.

"Dad, I love you and I love that you look out for me. It means a lot to know you care so much. But you have ti trust me enough to go into that building and come out of it a virgin. I promise you, tonight is not the night I plan on losing my virginity. Being a mom at fifteen does not sound fun."

"It's hard to believe we are related sometimes"

"Believe me, I know"

"I wish I had known you as a kid. You must have been very sarcastic and such a smart ass" I knew he regretted not being there for me the first eight years of my life.

"Dad, we've had this talk before. If you knew I existed and if you had to deal with me as a child, you wouldn't be the dad you are now. You would have started to resent me and we wouldn't be close. As sad as it is, you are my best friend dad" I reached over and hugged him.

"And you are one of my friends" I faked being offended and pushed him off. He started to chuckle. "You know I'm kidding. You are my right hand man. Forever and Always."

"Okay, I am gonna head up now" He nodded.

"I'll send happy to pick you up" I looked at the clock. It was 3:30. That should be enough time to figure out what Peter and I are, if we are anything.

"Bye dad" I got out of the car and made my way up to Peter's apartment. I knocked on the door. About five seconds later, Peter opened the door and he was smiling.

"Hey, Come on in" He opened the door wider so I could walk through it. "Did happy drive you here?"

"No, my dad did. We were out getting doughnuts and talking" He looked scared. "He knows we kissed. But he didn't seem overly upset about it."

"So I'm not gonna get murdered by Iron Man?" He joked and I smiled.

"Nope. Not today at least."

"So I guess we should talk about the kiss" We both got a little awkward. "Are you hungry? I can order food first. May left me pizza money, if that sounds good" I knew he was nervous. I mean I was too.

"I'm not too hungry but if you are we can order food."

"I am alright for now" I nodded and than sat down on the couch.

"So, what I said about me liking you, I meant it. I really did." he came out and said.

"I like you too Peter. A lot" He smiled. He leaned in and I met his lips. We kissed and I smiled into it. He pulled away and i rested my forehead against his.

"I guess before we do that again I should ask you, Will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled.

"Yes Peter. I will be your girlfriend"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

74.4K 1.4K 38
This story starts off during Avengers Age of Ultron and continues till the end of Civil War. Y/N Rogers is the daughter of Steve and Peggy. She was b...
290K 7.1K 101
Grace Stark has grown up sheltered, her only company basically being her father, his assistants, and an AI - at least until the Avengers show up. Sti...
3K 150 27
"Live for the ones who don't get too. Use this time to become something that you only ever dreamed to be. Become extraordinary." After losing everyt...
393K 17.5K 96
Tony Stark had lost his son when he was only 2 years old, stolen away in broad daylight. Years later, his path crosses with that of a particular vigi...