The Galaxy ninja (ninjago fan...

By Real_bunnie

This is not related to my other stories. -------- The ninja learn about the legend of a galaxy ninja. Who is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
The Weapons of Spinjitzu
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Update

Chapter 2

296 4 0
By Real_bunnie

*Previously* We come to the desert were the snakes were having a meeting about their last attack. "It didn't work."The leader of the  constricti said.
"Yesss Scaless, your plan failed."Another leader said.
"Well it won't fail again."Scales added.
"Isss that what you think they seem to be untouchable with that galaxy ninja."The third leader said. There were chatter amongst the snakes. "What do we do?"a random snake asked.
"I'll tell you what you do, join me."Lord Garmadon said all eyes turned towards him.
"They would be foolish to join you."Scales said.
"And what is your plan?"A leader asked.
"To forge the mega weapon and destroy the ninja once and for all." Garmadon said.
"Now that sounds like a plan."One leader said as they all started to walk over to Garmadon.
"Wait no where are you going?"Scales added. As they flew away in the choppers. Leaving Scales behind.
"Er so where's the mega weapon?"a snake asked.
"I haven't forged the weapons yet, fool but it won't be like that soon." Garmadon said with a grin on his face. They came to the fire temple Garmadon was going to create the mega weapon or so he thought.

(Sorry I didn't upload yesterday I will try my best to upload in the future.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 565 21
you wake up to see 5 teenage boys and 1 teenage girl staring at you from above, and one of them seems to take a particular liking in you... (this sto...
30.9K 639 46
A whole year has passed after Nya's sacrifice. Many of the Ninja had deserted from the team to do their own personal things, however that wouldn't la...
395 16 11
One day, Cole, Jay and Kai intervened a low life criminals doing a robbery, but suddenly Cole got blamed for the whole thing. It doesn't help that s...
9.6K 266 21
Lloyd x reader: master of gems y/n l/n is known as the master of gems. You know the myth that stones have auras? well she can amplify that aura and c...