The Music Freaks| Jander | Tr...

By starr_stories

DISCLAIMER: I don't own the show the music freaks,the characters or the episodes they belong to rosyclozy I d... More

Characters
1
2
4
5
6
Face Reveal .__.
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28 (Final)

3

3.3K 81 328
By starr_stories

No ones POV:

"Jake are we going somewhere today?" Asked rosey as she eats her pancakes that jake made.

"Well I'm going to zanders house to hangout"

"Can I come?"

"Well sure but as long you behave okay?" Rosey nods and finishes her breakfast,After they were done jake took a shower and pick out some clothes. But before he could he put on his binder then wear his clothes.

After jake was done he grab his phone,charger,Rosey was dressed into a white sleeve shirt and a pink skirt.
Jake couldn't leave her alone at the house and hoping zander wouldn't mind.

Jake and rosey got there and knock the door.

"Hello? Oh hey jake" it was Hailey and she looked at jake then rosey

"Whose that with you?" Ask Hailey

"This is my little sister rosey,rosey this is Hailey" rosey waved and hailey did the same thing.Hailey didn't know jake had a sibling.

"Come in the others are in the living room" jake nod and Hailey closes the door behind her.Jake went to the living room and saw milly,sean,luke.

"Hey jake!" They said happily but then saw a little girl behind him.

"Who is that jake?" rosey stayed behind her brother and the others look at me waiting for my answer.

"Oh! This is my little sister rosey,rosey this is milly,sean and luke" Luke waved and sean did the same thing but milly was excited.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god! She's so cute!" Milly jumped on the couch like a little kid.

"Uh..well she is but you guys have to be careful she's shy" milly was still happy but try to stay calm.

"Well that's nice to hear jake but your gonna have to put her in a another room just in case she gets uncomfortable here" said hailey

"I was thinking the same thing but thank you hailey" said jake as hailey nod.Hailey shows jake where to put rosey at which rosey was okay since hailey has toys. (Don't ask why hailey have toys).

"Hey jake" jake looked behind him and it was zander.

"Oh hey zander!" Jake smiled

"Looks like you do have a sister huh?" Zander smirked a little

"Um..haha..yeah" jake rub his neck a little,there was silent..

"So..what are we gonna do?" Ask jake

"You'll see" said zander and walked downstairs which leaves jake confused but didn't ask again.

"Alright guys! How about we play truth or dare?" Said milly as she sits down,everyone sits down on the carpet.

"Sean truth or dare?" Milly ask

"Truth"

"Is it true that you make out with your broom?" Everyone was quiet

"Um...sort of" they burst out laughing and sean was embarrassed but laughed

"Hailey truth or dare?"

"Um..truth?"

"Is it true that you still play with toys?" Milly laughed and hailey was shock

"Okay okay...you got me" hailey sighed but felt kinda annoyed.

"Zander truth or dare?"

"Truth..?"

"Is it true that you have a boyfriend?" Everyone snickered

"Haha...your one the talk" zander in a matured voice then it was Jake's turn.

"Truth or dare and pleassssee pick dare!I'm tired of people picking truth" Milly frown.

"Um...dare?" Millys eyes sparkled

"YAY! okay I dare you...." jake was getting nervous

"To kiss zander on the lips!" Everyone was silent including jake,zander and jake looked at each other then then at milly which she had a smirk but it wasn't just a smirk it was a evil smirk.

"Well I'm not sure if-" jake gets cut off

"Its fine jake let's get this over with" jake was shocked.

Jakes POV:

'Wait I'm gonna kiss zander!!oh my god oh my god oh my god!!' My mind was getting crazy but what if he doesn't like boys?!

I shake those thoughts and zander waa waiting.....we slowly lean and holy mother of God our lips touched!! We kept kissing which makes me shock!!

"Eeeeee!!!!!!" We heard milly clapping and sean was surprise like always,Hailey had that same expression like sean and luke didn't know what to think.

(Guys in this story luke and zander will just be friends and but hey luke will have a crush on someone in a other chapter😏)

We stopped and I look away....my face was turning red...

*giggling*

We turned around and saw rosey....

'Shiittt...' I thought

"What we're you doing with him brother?" She asked....

"Uh...haha...w-we were just playing around...." I lied

"Oh..well I'm bored can we go somewhere?" She said

"Well how about we go to a park?" Ask Hailey

"Yes!!" Rosey jumped happily which made me chuckle.We walk to the park and as they got there milly brought her soccer ball and hailey joined in while sean was listening to his music,luke was with sean and they talked.

Rosey holds zanders and mine jumped along.I never felt this way with zander after the kiss even tho it was a dare...

"I want to play in the swings!" Rosey ran and I was pushing her then I notice zander was watching us with a smile.I smiled back.

'If only mom was still here..." I thought...Mother...I miss her..

"Brother?" I stopped

"Are you okay?" Said rosey,I said yes which was a lie but I didn't want to tell her....she plays soccer with milly and hailey and jake sits under the tree to calm.

"So...how long have you token care of her?" I look at zander

"Well...I don't know how to say this but...I took care of her since mom...passed away" zander was silent

"Oh..I'm sorry" zander apologize

"No its okay..."

"So its just you and her?" I shook my head no

"My dad is with us but he's not like my mom..."

"How come?"

"Well..is that he starts drinking and beating me up when I was little saying it was my fault that mom died..." my eyes we're watering then I felt both hands touching my face.....he was rubbing my tears away....?

"Jake look I may not know your mom but its not your fault that she's dead" he said...which made me half smile...I nod and I felt something weird....

Is this love?NO! I can't fall in love with him!it was a dare jake its not real!

After the park

After that we went home order pizza and it was 9:15PM.I picked up rosey in my arms cause she was a little tired from all the playing.

"Aww man! your leaving?" Milly hops on the couch sadly.

"I wish I could stay longer but I need to put rosey to bed but I'll see you'll on monday!" I said my goodbyes and zander walks with me out the door.

"Thanks for inviting me over"

"No problem it was nice to have you"

I was about to walk until zanders hand was on my shoulder.

"Are you sure you can walk alone?its not safe especially you have rosey with you" zander took his car keys told hailey he will drive me home safely,I never thought he got a car which it looks nice.The drive was silent,we didn't speak a word.While I let rosey rest on me but I still hold her.

"Are we almost there?" Rosey sleepy said

"Were almost there and when we get there how about a bubble bath? Rosey was sleepy but she nod in an excitement.

"Is this it?" I nod and zander opens the door for me.

"Do you want me to carry her?your arms look tired" zander holds out his arms as jake nod.Zander holds rosey and I took out my keys and open the door.Zander puts down rosey and she goes to the tub waiting for me.

"Well..thanks for driving me home" I said as I toke of my jacket.

"No problem I should go back see you at school" he was about to leave until he felt rosey hugged his leg.

"Please stay for a bit and play with me" rosey begged

"Rosey he has to lea-"

"No its okay I mean..its not gonna be that long" zander took off his jacket and made his way to the tub while I grabbed the bath bombs.

Rosey was splashing water which zander was trying his best to be calm which it made me chuckle.I wash her hair and zander was doing the same thing.

"Okay looks like your washed up I'll go get your towel"

"Can you get my ducky towel?"

"Of course I will zander stay here" he nods and I left.

Zanders POV:

I don't know about children but I think this one isn't that bad....however she keeps splashing I try my best to be calm which made jake chuckle but that chuckle hits my heart....wait...What??!

Jake went to go get her towel as I watch her playing with her doll in the tub.

"You got a good brother here" I said

"Yeah I do" she smiled,it was silent for 2 mins until rosey broke the silent.

"Do you bully him?"

"Uh...no why would you say that?"

"Oh..well..his bullies hit him and daddy does it too" I stood quiet

"He hits him Everyday and call him by his real name...."

'Real name? But isn't it jake?' I thought

"I can't tell you because it hurts him" I was confused.....

"I'm back! Sorry I couldn't find it But I did!"

"Yay!" Rosey got out and zander wrapped her around the towel. After that jake puts her into bed,kissed her forehead and close the door.

"Do you want a drink before you go?"

"Sure a glass of water would be fine" I poured water and half it to him.

"Thanks"

"No problem" he drinked and finishes

"So where is your dad?"

"Well he said he's going on a business so he won't be home"

"When does he get home?"

"I don't know" He shrugged,I finished my water and I look at my watch it was 10:00PM

"I should go now"

"Okay see you on Monday"

"Sure" I grab my keys and waved goodbye to jake.I got home and hailey was sitting in the table.

"Where were you?" Hailey fold her arms

"I took jake home and his sister wanted me to stay a bit for her bubble bath"

"His sister is adorable" saids hailey as she goes to the kitchen and I then see milly and sean and their still here?

"Why are you guys still here?"

"Nah I'll go home later" said milly which sean wasn't listening.I rolled my eyes and went to bed.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 5.9K 52
Xavier is your average British boy , but his dad thinks he could be better , so being the narcissistic father he is , he sends his son away to live w...
3.9K 266 23
help me because I keep making new stories because I keep having new scenarios in my head. y'all will just have to read to find out about the story �...
7.1K 152 17
Well....This is a Jander fanfiction. Also the first fanfiction I write, to be honest I am excited ^-^. Disclaimer! !!!!!!! These characters doesn't...
6.6K 135 11
I DO NOT! DO.NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS,OR SONGS MENTIONED IN THIS STORY.I HAVE ONLY WRITTEN IT USING THE CHARACTERS AND THE WRITING IS ALL I OWN.