Inked

By AmandaThommesCorn

Harley believes she couldn't have romance. The things that contribute to her insecurities are exactly what dr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chatper 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter "63"

Chapter 50

1K 52 4
By AmandaThommesCorn

                                                                                                              *Harley*

                                    It's the day before the fight. I'm at work and Bentley is at the gym. I told him I would meet him there and we would go to dinner after.  I'm so nervous I could throw up. I am lost in thought when a hand waves in front of my face.

Ember: Hey!!!!1 Helloooooooooooo???

Harley: Oh, sorry.

Ember: You look sick, are you okay?

Harley: I'm just worried. Bentley has an important........tattoo appointment....and I'm nervous about how it will go.

Ember: Oooooohhhh someone famous?

Harley: No....just a lot on the line...

                                                Ember looks confused. I can't tell her why I am actually nervous. I don't want Bentley getting into trouble.

Ember: So anyway, how's Peyton?

Harley: Good. She's really excited to be having a girl. Bentley and I are house hunting. I want to be out and give her plenty of time to set up the nursery.

Ember: Does she have a specific theme?

Harley: Not sure yet. I just know the two bedroom apartment with 4 adults is starting to feel cramped.

                                                              I laugh

Ember: Ohhhh that's right! Acheron.....Ash? He moved in right?

Harley: Yea, Ash moved in.

Ember: What are your thoughts on him?

Harley: He is amazing. He really loves her. I know she wishes the baby would have been his instead of Tristan's, but he doesn't act like the baby isn't his.

Ember: Awe, that's soooo sweet!

                                                     Nodding, I fill the case with the chocolate bon bons I just made.

Ember: Has she picked a name yet?

Harley: Not yet. I know she has a list written down though.

                                                    Putting the last of the bon bons in the case, I wipe my hands.

Harley: My shift is over, I'm going to change and head out.

Ember: Alright sweetie, see you Monday!

                                                    Waving, I head into the back office to change.

                                                 Walking to my car, I get in and head to the gym.

                                                                                                                     *Bentley*

                                             I'm working out and mentally putting myself in the fighting mind set.

Acheron (Ash): You ready to get in the ring?

Bentley: Yea. Let me get a drink.

                                                                     Walking over to my gym bag, I grab my water and take a long drink.

Bentley: Alright, I'm ready.

                                                                 We both get in the ring and Ash rings the bell. Ash watches from the corner as me and Tony start swinging.

                                                                                                           *Harley*

                                                      I park the car and walk to the entrance. Opening the door, I step in and my eyes automatically find Bentley. He's in the ring. Entranced, I walk forward. He is so beautiful. The way he moves. The way he grunts when he takes a hit. He is so light on his feet. Watching him sparring......wow.....He's dripping sweat. Instinctively I lick my lips. He takes one last swing and down the guy goes. He looks over at me and winks.

Harley: Hey baby

Bentley: Hey you.

                                                   He climbs down and smiles at me. Kissing my cheek, he steps back and grabs his bottle of water.

Harley: You looked good in there.

                                                 His eyebrow raises as he is drinking his water. His eyes never leaving mine.

Bentley: You think so?

Harley: Yea, I think you'll win.

Bentley: That's the plan baby.

                                                  He winks at me and scoops up his bag, grabbing my hand.

Bentley: I need a shower.

Acheron (Ash): HEY! You want me and Tony to lock up?

                                                     Bentley turns around walking backwards.

Bentley: Yea. Thanks guys. Just lock up and I'll see y'all later.

Harley: You have a key?

Bentley: Yea, it's Tony's gym. He lets me use the key whenever I have a fight coming up. That way I can come and go as I need to.

Harley: Ohhh....

                                                      Bentley pulls me into the locker room and starts the shower. He looks at me and starts undoing my braids.

Harley: What are you doing?

Bentley: You're showering with me.

Harley: Am I?

                                                    I ask but I don't move to stop him as he squats to pull off my shoes. He unbuttons my pants and slides them down my legs. I step out of them as he stands and pulls my shirt over my head. Our eyes never looking away. He unhooks my bra and slides off his shorts and underwear. He steps back into the locker room shower.

                                                                                           My god......... His eyes open and he licks his lips.

Bentley: Coming in?

Harley: .....Yea.....

                                                     My words come out breathless.....stepping forward instinctively.

                                                             Bentley smiles and wraps his arms around my waist. Pulling me against him. He turns my back to his front and slides his hands down my body. I can't help but to throw my head back and moan.

Harley: Mmm....

                                                            He presses his erection against my ass and grinds against me while he nibbles my earlobe.

Bentley: You drive me insane when you look at me like that.

Harley: .....look....at you....like.....what?

Bentley: Like you want to devour me as much as I want to devour you.

                                                           He slides his rough hands over my breasts and down my stomach. When his hand rests on my mound, right above my clit, my breath starts to shake.

Bentley: You want me to touch you here?

Harley: ......Yes.....please...

                                                         With that he bites my neck and spreads my folds to have easy access to rub my clit. I reach back and cup his head against my neck.

Harley: Mmmmmm.....fuckkk...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 2.1K 20
All she wanted to do was come home and see her sister. She didn't want to come home and believe the rumors but a early arrival, a brawl and a few sex...
3.4M 133K 57
Not even one night passes by when the nightmares don't visit him. He learned to live with them, hide them deeply, accept all the guilt of the things...
229K 7.6K 30
Annie has escaped from a two in a half years abusive relationship and has been on the run/in hiding for months. She has been wanting to return back t...
1.8M 55.1K 37
• Levi • I've wished for death too many times to count when I was a child. Too bad only my soul died, not my body. Now that i'm older, I refuse to g...