Gamemode: Shokugeki no Soma...

By OllveyCrage

Shokugeki no Soma Various x Female Reader. It was a normal day for you, Quarantine was really boring and it w... More

1- System
2- Shokugeki no Soma
3- #75 Examination Hall
4- Entrance Exam
5- #74 Welcome to Totsuki
6- Polar Star Dorm
7- #73 Skipping School
8 - #71 Nikumi
9 - #70 Shokugeki Don
10 - #68 Camp from Hell
11 - #67 Inui and Sekimori
12 - #63 Shinomiya's Class
13 - Shokugeki Legumes
14 - Preparation
15 - #61 Last Day of Camp
16 - #60 Saiba Joichiro
17 - #59 Joichiro VS Soma
18 - Back Home
19 - #58 Karaage
21 - Date
22 - #56 Soma and Hayama
Special Chapters Introduction
Scenario A:
Scenario B:
Scenario C:
Scenario D:
Scenario E:
Scenario F:
Scenario G:
Scenario H:
23 - #55 Elections
24 - #51 Autumns Preliminaries
25 - #49 1st and 2nd Round
26 - #47 3rd & 4th Round
27 - #45 Mimasaka Subaru
28 - #44 End of Preliminaries
29 - #40 Finals
30 - #38 Stagiaire
31 - Stagiaire Completed!
32 - #36 Hot Springs
32 - A
32 - B
32 - C
32 - D
32.5 - Maple Event
33 - Moon Festival Pt. 1/2
33.5 - Moon Festival Pt. 2/2
34 - #29 Part 1/3
34 - #29 Part 2/3
Author's Note Please Read ♥
35 - Part 3/3 ♥ Special Chapter
36 - #27 Saving Polar Star
37 - Celebration
38 - ♥ Going to the Market
39 - The Key
40 - ♥ Favor
41 - #25 Central VS RS
42 - ♥♥ Rentaro VS Ryo
43 - ♥ Eishi's Class
44 - #23 Motivation
45 - #22 First Day Of AE
46 - ♥♥ Part 1/2
47 - ♥♥ Part 2/2
48 - #15 ♥ Training
49 - ♥ Dad is...
50 - The Past
51 - #13 Part 1 of 6
52 - #13 Part 2 of 6
53 - #13 Part 3 of 6
54 -#12 Part 4 of 6
55 - Part 5 of 6
56 - Part 6 of 6
57 - #10 Part 1 of 5
58 - Part 2 of 5
59 - Part 3 of 5
60- Part 4 of 5
61 - Part 5 of 5
62 - #9 Rest Day
63 - #6 Part 1 of 3
64 -Part 2 of 3
65 -Part 3 of 3
66 -Part 1 of 4
67 -Part 2 of 4
68 -Part 3 of 4
69 -Part 4 of 4
70 -5th Bout
71 - Gifting
72 - New Director, New Elite Ten
73 - We're 2nd years
Unlocked Endings
Ending A - Aldini Isami
Ending B - Aldini Takumi
Ending C - Hayama Akira
Ending D - Ibusaki Shun
Ending E - Isshiki Satoshi
Ending F - Kurokiba Ryo
Ending G - Tsukasa Eishi
Ending H - Yukihira Soma
Ending I - Nakiri Erina
Ending J - Nakiri Alice
Ending K - Sakaki Ryoko
Ending L - Tadokoro Megumi
Epilouge
💞 💞 💞
I wonder how-

20 - #57 Alchemist

11.7K 476 365
By OllveyCrage

[3rd Person's Point of View]

It was 5 am, you arrived at Sumire's Shopping District and looked for Soma's diner. After you found it, you opened the door and entered quickly just to see Soma sleeping on a chair.

"Gee this guy." you muttered and looked around to find some blanket. After you found one you placed it on him. You sat on the opposite side of him and took your phone out.

You turned the flash off and the shutter sound then mischievously took a photo of his sleeping state.

'Heh it can be useful in the future for my blackmailing project.' you thought grinning to yourself.

After an hour you felt him move then slowly sat up straight. You placed your elbow on the table and leaned your chin on your palm.

You watched him as he rubbed his eyes and met your gaze. You smiled at him when he looked at you shocked. "(Reader)-chan?!" Soma yelled.

"Yeah Soma?" you asked still staring at him. "Geez you shouldn't sleep on a chair; your back will hurt." you added then smiled as he scratches his head.

"Wait, this is what I came up with. Thanks to your idea." he said then started cooking. He then placed the Sumire Mark Karaage Roll in front of you. It was shining!

"Wow! Itadakimasu!" you said then took a bite. "Yummy! Free breakfast." you said which made Soma chuckle. "Oh right, I'm here to help with the crowds." you said.

"Crowds?" Soma asked looking at you confused so you smirked.

"Do you have any rooms or bathroom I can use?" you asked and he still looked at you clueless but pointed a room.

"You can use my room." he said so you excused yourself and went to his room. You wrapped some bandage on your chest to hide it. Then changed into a men's outfit and tied your hair up in a ponytail. You went outside of his room.

"Tada!" you said smirking.

"Eh? But why dress as a guy?" Soma asked then approached you.

"Heh~ I'm kind of popular with girls so, yeah." you replied then chuckled which made Soma groan.

--- 1st Day ---

You randomly approached a high school girl and held her hand. "I've never seen such pretty eyes as yours." you said staring at her eyes.

"Uhm t-thank you." she answered blushing.

"My lady, why don't you come and join me to eat a Karaage Roll?" you asked and leaned your face closer to her.

"A-ah I-I w-would love to!" she said then squealed as you led her towards Soma's booth. Your gaze met Soma's so you winked at him.

--- 2nd Day ---

"Hey, I heard Yamaguchi-san is here! / Really? I want to meet him! / He's so handsome I want to marry him!" you heard the girls' conversation, so you approached them.

"Oya? Am I in heaven already? Why do I see goddesses in front of me?" you said then stared at them smiling.

"Kyahh! / It really is true! / Yamaguchi-sama can we take a picture together?"

"Of course, but first you should try our Sumire Mark Karaage Rolls." you said then pointed at Soma's booth.

"Karaage? / Is it yummy? / I'm kind of getting hungry."

You approached the girl in the middle and held her chin. "Then, do you want me to feed you?" you asked smirking.

"Ohmyy! / Kyaaah Yamaguchi-sama!! / Yes please!" they said and squealed.

Then you heard someone yelling using a... microphone? "Yamaguchi-sama is here! Buy a Sumire Mark Karaage Rolls and pay 5 yen if you want to take a picture with him!"

It was Lizu! What was your little brother doing here? He was followed by 2 bodyguards and a herd of girls. You sweat-dropped knowing exactly what he meant.

"Kyahhh I want to go first! / No, me first! / Yamaguchi-sama notice me! / Yamaguchi-sama let me feed you! / Yamaguchi-sama!!"

"No pushing and fall in line!" Lizu yelled so they did. You can see hearts on their eyes. "Okay! You go first." Lizu motioned to the girl.

"Yamaguchi-sama this tastes yummy." a girl said then took a bite of her karaage. You saw some crumbs beside her mouth so you leaned to her and wipe it off using your thumb.

"Hm~" You hummed and took a bite of the karaage that she was holding. "It really is delicious." you said then licked your lips.

"Ohmygosh! / Yamaguchi-sama!! / I want to bite Yamaguchi-sama's lips! / Kyaa So hot!" they squealed.

You noticed that Soma approached someone so you excused yourself. "Well well! It's Mozuya-san!" Soma greeted while his arms were crossed.

You peeked behind Soma and saw Mozuya there. "There's nothing to sulk about. Why not line up with pride?" Soma asked so you approached Mozuya and held her chin.

"Pretty lady~ Why don't you eat Sumire Mark Karaage Rolls with me?" you asked then smirked when you saw her flushed face.

"H-how long have you been hatching this plan?" she asked.

"Huh? For three days." Soma answered.

"What?" she asked surprised.

"The cooking equipment was provided by the hardware store." Soma started. "The Sumire Mark branding iron was crafted by the sheet metal store." he added.

"The ingredients were provided by the grocer and the butcher." he said raising an index finger.

"The flyers and the packaging were made by the printer." he said crossing his arms. "And the costumers were led here by (Reader)-chan." he said pointing at you so you smiled at Mozuya.

"Everything was made here in the shopping district, in a single night." Soma said looking intently at Mozuya.

"You're 'the' Yamaguchi-san?" she asked sweat-dropping so you shrugged.

"Soma's a friend of mine, so I decided to help." you said while putting your hands behind your head.

"Yamaguchi-sama what's taking you so long! / Yamaguchi-sama do you want to eat sweets with me? / Yamaguchi-sama!!" the girls cried out.

You laughed then turned to Mozuya and Soma. "Well I have costumers to attend to. See you." you said then went back to the girls.

"Did you wait long?" you asked then chuckled when they pouted.

"Yamaguchi-sama I bought chocolates! / Yamaguchi-sama I bought taiyaki! / Yamaguchi-sama let's play on the arcade!" the girls said which made you laugh awkwardly.

--- Time Skip ---

You were lying on the floor, worn out.

"Nikumi, you're awesome. That marinade was super helpful!" Soma praised Nikumi who was now pleased at the attention she's getting. "I hope you'll teach me a lot more from now on!"

You saw Kurase who was washing the dishes stop and looked at them. "S-sure, if I'm free." Nikumi said then looked away blushing. You went to Kurase and stared at her.

"Hi." you said when she finally looked at you. She was shocked and stared at you panicking. She reminded you of Megumi.

"I-it's Yamaguchi-sama! I-I'm a fan of yours!" she said blushing so you smiled.

"You know me, but I haven't got your name." you said.

"A-ah I'm K-kurase Mayumi!" she said so you smiled.

"Nice to meet you Kurase-chan~" you said then winked at her. "Do you like Soma?" you asked which made her blush more. "Oya~ It seems like I already know your answer."

"E-ehh! N-no I d---" She said blushing but was stopped by Soma which made her blush more so you smirked at her before going outside the diner.

You were looking up the sky, tonight the stars were twinkling bright. "Oi (Reader)-chan!" Soma said then tapped your shoulder.

"Hey Soma." you said then smiled at him.

"Thank you for helping out. Are you alright? You seemed tired." he said so you pinched his cheeks. "Ah! Ittai!!"

"Gee- This is my brother's fault. He brought a herd of girls towards me." you said then let go of his cheeks. "But it was fun!" you added which made Soma smile while he was caressing his cheeks.

'I had fun too, but I somehow feel uneasy...' Soma thought while looking at your smiling face. You were currently admiring the stars.

--- Next Day ---

Today you wore the uniform Alice gave you. Vacation was over and currently you were walking beside Soma.

"Well. so much for vacation... It was over in a flash." Soma said which made you laugh.

"Yeah, although it was enjoyable." you answered but stopped when both of you were surrounded by a bunch of guys.

"Who the hell are you?" Soma said.

"Yukihira Soma and Yamaguchi (Reader)-san, right?" a guy, their leader; said. "You'll be coming with us." he said then pointed behind him.

They brought you and Soma in a seemed-like office. "There you are." the guy sitting on a swivel chair said. It was Etsuya Eizan.

"And who are you?" Soma asked.

"The Sumire Mark Karaage Roll wasn't a bad idea." he started. "I'm the one who orchestrated Mozuya's Tokyo expansion." he added. "And not just Mozuya, Since junior high--"

"No one cares." you said and glared at him.

"Heh-- The popular Yamaguchi-sama, why are you helping a sc-m like him?" he asked pointing at Soma which made Soma irritated

"If there's a sc-m here that would be you." you said and pointed your finger at him. "Just get straight to the d-mn business." you added.

Eizan smirked at your irritated face, "Come work for me, I'll make sure you'll never go hungry." he said.

"I already have a goal, to carry on my family restaurant." Soma answered then glared at Eizan. "I have no plans to work for anyone else."

"Heh.. I didn't think you'd take the offer, but I guess you're like the rest." Eizan said. "You're trapped in your own little world. You're satisfied as long as you can pretend to be professional." he said.

"Your restaurant's small time, isn't it?" Eizan asked. "Is it because you were born into that kind of place that your ambition is so limited? Well?"

"You sure talk big, but you're a chef too, aren't you?" Soma asked.

"I'm not. I am the one whom all the chefs obey." Eizan replied. "I have my sights set on entirely different stage than you." he added then put his hand together.

"Yukihira Soma, Yamaguchi (Reader)-sama. Allow me to inform you that you've been selected for the Autumn Elections. But don't rejoice just yet." Eizan said then walked towards the both of you.

"The Elections will mark the end of your upstart trajectory." Eizan said then took his glasses off.

"I'll make both of you pay for staining my career." Eizan said then looked at Soma and you threateningly. "This is what others call me..."

"The Alchemist! I'm the ninth seat in the Totsuki Elite Ten, Eizan Etsuya." he said the stared at Soma. "I'll crush you on the best stage possible!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 699 31
-Bokuto x Fem!Reader (plus some Kuroo x Fem!Reader) -Bokuto's your neighbor. Your childhood friend. Of course, you had a crush on him back when you...
141K 3.9K 33
You were abandoned by your family and left on the streets until Soma's dad found you. Now you live with them and cook with them. What happens when So...
481K 11K 90
Akashi Kurumi left Totsuki Culinary Academy only to come back a year later because of some reasons that she has yet to know. The longer she stays at...
25K 752 40
Cooking is his specialty, his passion, and his purpose. Shiro, the older sister, will always support her little brother no matter what. Sometimes Shi...