To Hate or to Love

By district12svictor

||Modern day everlark|| Peeta doesn't like Katniss and Katniss doesn't like Peeta. The dislike eachother with... More

My life
You want what?!
We're Good
Sleepover
Who is it?
School Again
I see...
What?
Oh Yes...Oh No
Ok I guess
Thats dumb
Back off
The Door
Vets
Waking up.
AUTHOURS NOTE
Going to the vets
Ugh
A little fight
Thank you for you patience
Finding them
Daddy
Or nah
Telling
Telling the Family
?Questions?
Telling MY Family
Yasss
By a...
Shoppin
Meeting
Y r my chapter names all jacked up? (BTW this is a chapter)
What....
I really hate him
This book
Fights
THE END
BAD VS. GOOD
NEW STORY
Sequel
Update

Surprise

1.4K 53 2
By district12svictor

We all walk to class and we all get grabbed and pulled into a big closet.

"What the--" Jo screams kicking trying to get out of the guys grasp.

I try to elbow the guy that grabbed me in the back of the head and fail.

We are all shoving and pushing to get around in the dark and I find who I think is Finnicks arm and hold on.

I get an idea and pull out my phone from my boot and turn on the flashlight.

I face it around and see Jo on the ground beside my leg holding on to my foot and I see Annie across the room holding on to Finnicks arm for dear life and I'm......wait. If Finn is over there who am I holding on to?!

I turn around and flash the light and see Peeta.

There is also 2 other random guys and then Gale is also here.

"What the heck?" Johanna asks looking upward.

"For real tho what the heck are we doing in a dark closet in the middle of school with these guys?" I ask Peeta not even scared anymore.

"Well.........."

>>>>---------------------------------->

Shortest chapter ever😆 sorry bout that but I was busy and the next chapter will be ALOT longer.

This was just a filling chapter so I hope you will continue reading!

BTW IM POSTING A NEW CHAPTER LATER BECAUSE I FELL ASLEEP LAST NIGHT😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 49 13
This is the story of Finnick and Annie...with a lil twist (fix it fix)
84.5K 2.2K 32
Katniss Everdeen- Divorced. Has a four year old boy. She just turned 25 Peeta Mellark- Divorced. Has a three year old girl. He just turned 27 What ha...
4.7K 161 60
Katniss is a rebel at her old schools but she got kicked out so she has to go to Panem high school where she meets her long lost best friend Finnick...
2.1K 29 15
Katniss hates Peeta. Except she really doesn't... [Enemies to Lovers] [Modern AU]