Right Next To You (Narry)

By livingforthebest

That stupid, stupid kiss. Why did I have to say anything at all? Why couldn't I have waited a few more minute... More

Book Trailer
Chapter 1- You Light Up My World
Chapter 2- Torn
Chapter 3- It's Always A Good Time
Chapter 4- Closer
Chapter 5- Just Friends?
Chapter 6- Heart Skips A Beat
Chapter 7- Maybe I'm Amazed
Chapter 8- The Lying Game
Chapter 9- When Everything Falls Apart
Chapter 10- Take My Hand
Chapter 11- Dirty Little Secret
Chapter 12- The Truth
Chapter 13- Digging a Deeper Hole
Chapter 14- Underage
Chapter 15- Harder To Breathe
Chapter 15 (Part 2) - When It Rains, It Pours
Chapter 16- The Distance Between Us
Chapter 17- Happily Every After
Chapter 18- It's Better Now
Chapter 19- Wanted
Chapter 20- Just Kiss Me
Chapter 21- I Want That
Chapter 22- Boyfriend
Chapter 23- The Boys Are Back
Chapter 24- Baby
Chapter 25- When A Heat Breaks
Chapter 26- Shattered
Chapter 27- The King And The Queen
Chapter 28- Heart Beats Harder
Chapter 29- Everything About You
Chapter 30- Give Me Love
Chapter 31- Some Nights
Chapter 32- Along For The Ride
Chapter 33- Teenage Dream
Chapter 34- Nothing On You
Chapter 35- Carried Away
Chapter 36- Stronger
Chapter 37- Mine
Interview 1
Chapter 38- Don't Let Me Go
Chapter 39- The Little Things
Chapter 40- Every Kiss
Chapter 41- Thought Of You
Chapter 42- Perfect
Chapter 43- Blush
Chapter 44- Wonderstruck
Chapter 46- Fire
Chapter 47- Hold Me In Your Arms
Chapter 48- Heartbeat
Chapter 49- My Everything
Interview 2
Chapter 50- Right Next To You
New Book - I Hate You Out Loud

Chapter 45- Made For Each Other

35.2K 737 91
By livingforthebest

Niall:

He slid his hand down to the small of my back leading me into the heavy lit club.

"Harry, this is amazing, you are amazing!" I said glancing up at him.

"And you thought I had forgotten," He chuckled.

"I know, you really had me." I said.

"I hope it was worth it." He whispered as we stepped through the door.

"It definately was." 

The music was loud and the club was full of everyone, and I mean everyone. Harry had even gotten my family to come. As soon as my mum laid her eyes on me tears poured over he cheeks.

"NIALL! Baby!" She cried throwing her arms around my neck. Harry let go of my hand and smiled, watching us.

"How are you? Oh god, I can't believe it! 19! My little baby." She sobbed.

"Mum, please stop crying." I said wiping her cheeks as my father and brother came up to us.

"Is he taking care of you?" My mum said quiet enough for only me to hear.

I nodded, biting my lip."He really is, do you see this?" I said throwing my hands up in the air.

She smiled.

"He did all this, this boy..." I said reaching for Harry's hand and pulling him to my family. "Is absolutely perfect." I said. I watched as Harry's cheeks became flushed as my family thanked him for taking care of me. It had definately been awhile since I had been able to make him blush.

Greg smiled at me and gave me an approving nod.

"I better show Niall around. He has some people to meet." Harry said winking at me.

My mum kissed his cheek and my father shook his hand before they let him drag me off.

"I think I've won them over." He said smiling at me.

"They've liked you since the begining Haz." I said wrapping my arms around his waist as we continued to make our way through the people.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"You'll see," He said.

Everyone smiled at me as I passed by them. I recognized people from everywhere, my old school, my home town, and almost all of our crew was there. Including Simon.

"Where are the other boys?" I asked.

"Geez, you have a lot of questions don't you?" He chuckled.

"Sorry, I want to know things!" I joked.

"Close your eyes." He said suddenly.

"Why?" I asked.

"Niall." He warned.

"Fine." I muttered and shut my eyes. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me forward a bit.

"Step up." He said.

I did as he asked.

"Okay, open your eyes." He said.

My eyes fluttered open and laid apon a beautiful girl with very familiar features. She looked familiar but I couldn't remember her name. Started with an A maybe? I glanced up at Hary, confused.

"Do you remember me Niall?" She said. When she spoke her name immeadiately came to me.

"Anthie?"

She smiled and pulled me into a hug. "I've missed you so much, I'm so glad you're boyfriend found me." She said. 

"It's been years, god Harry how did you find her?" I asked pulling away from my childhood best friend.

"I know people." He smirked.

"It's really great to see you Niall, but we'll have time later to catch up, go have fun." She said. And with that she strode off to talk to a group of girls from our school.

"How am I ever going to thank all of these people for coming?" I asked.

Harry smiled and grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards the stage in the center of the club.

He grabbed a microphone off of the stand and held it to his lips.

"Can I have your attention?"  Harry said. I stood with my hands at my side, waiting for him to say something. Everyone stopped talking and soon there was silence, besides the few whoops, and catcalls from my old school friends. Appearently the whole Narry thing was new to them.

"As you all know we are here to celebrate a very speacial boys birthday, or should I say man." Harry said recieving a few more cheers from the crowd. I saw Louis come up to me out of the corner of my eye. He placed a stood behind me and pushed me onto it. And without a word he sauntered back off the stage. 

I repositioned myself so I was facing Harry, with boths legs propped up on the rungs of the stool.

"So I figured we could all sing Happy Birthday..." Harry yelled. The other lads made their way to the stage and gathered around me in a circle.

"We love you Niall." Harry said and then they began to sing. Even though I was incredibly annoyed by the song, it warmed my heart to know that every single person in this room supported me and stood by me, no matter what. 

The song ended and Harry passed the mic off to Liam.

"Since, we don't do this very often, Niall. I just want you to know how much you really mean to all of us. Sometimes we don't fully appreciate everything you bring to the band. I know that you don't think you're important but really without you, we would've just fallen apart." Liam said. I smiled at him, letting his words soak into my mind, promising to remember them forever.

Liam then passed the microphone to Zayn.

"Niall, god. You're like my little brother and best mate. I love you so much and I'm so happy you've found Harry. You two are literally perfect for each other and don't ever let anyone tell you different." He said. I glanced over at Harry, tears threatening to spill over my cheeks at any time. He gave me a reassuring smile, and mouthed 'I love you,'. 

"Really though, you were my first friend on X factor. I remember how we used to laugh for hours during rehersals over stupid stuff. But all in all, I'm really glad I met you and thanks for always being there for me." Zayn finished. I smiled weakly, near a breakdown. Why were they so good to me?

Louis took the mic as Harry made his way over to me to. He put his arm around my shoulders and leaned against me. 

Louis eyes met mine and he smiled.

"Nialler!" He said laughing. "Well, first off, I couldn't possibly think of a better guy for Harry here. You understand him perfectly and I'm really happy you guys figured everything out. And I'm so ready to start this new album. Did you guys know, that Niall wrote over half of the songs on it? That is talent right there ladies and gentlemen." Louis said resulting in a loud roar of cheers from the crowd. "And now for the lover." Louis said passing the microphone to Harry. Harry took the mic and made his way to 

Oh God. 

I took a deep breath knowing that whatever he was about to say would probably bring me to tears.

"Can I just start off by saying that I love you. I really fucking love you." He said, earning a laugh from the crowd. "I don't even know, you're basically my world. I think about you all the time, and I love everything about you. You just make me feel whole." He said shrugging his shoulders. I knew this was hard for him, because he didn't like to let people see that he had feelings of any kind. But it made it all the more speacial. I don't think I had ever felt more loved then I did at that moment.

"I can't even imagine my life without you now, espeacially after everything we've been through. So I just want to thank you for loving me and for putting up with me. Like Louis said, I think you understand me better than I do myself." He said. I couldn't stand it anymore. I threw myself at him in a tight embrace. I pressed my tear stained face into his neck and hugged him tightly.

"Thank You." I whispered. After all of that I knew that tomorrow I had to do what I had been thinking about for months. Get him a promise ring.

After I was done hugging the boys and thanking them, we made our way to the bar area, where a huge cake was waiting for me. There were 19 candles ontop of it along with my name. It was in the shape of a guitar. I was starting to wonder exactly how much time Harry had spent on it.

I blew out the candles, making a wish that he would be mine forever.

"Here Niall." Harry said making me turn my attention to him. Before I could say anything he smashed a piece of cake all over my mouth.

"HARRY!" I complained. He chuckled and grabbed my face with both hands. 

"Don't worry, I've got it." He said and then he leaned it. Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone snap a picture. 

His lips moved over my slowly at first wiping away every trace of cake before deepening the kiss. It tasted like cake and a bit of mint. 

"Okay, okay, boys be appropriate." Louis said. Harry pulled away, with a huge smile of his face. 

I blushed knowing that my mother was probably watching. 

Harry wrapped his arm around my shoulder yet again.

"Let's get this party started!" He shouted.

vote.COMMENT.fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 301 13
I probably want to die with this addiction. Addiction to the feeling of being with him... is like a drug that removes the bad mood from your mind. Wh...
330K 9.3K 28
Niall's always fancied his best mate and band mate Harry. There's only one problem, Harry's not gay. He sleeps with a different girl every night and...
23.8K 697 13
Noen's life has been shattered since he can remember, he sees no hope, but soon things will change, for the better or for the worse. The lights out t...
243K 10.7K 26
Niall Horan isn't like other boys his age. Some people say he's just immature, but they only say that because they don't and won't take the time to g...