Thomas Jefferson's Coming Hom...

Από Chromatica_Schuyler

Y/n Washington, the only child of America's first President George Washington. At 18 years old you are the mo... Περισσότερα

Thomas Jefferson Welcome Home
A Cabinet Meeting
Wine Glasses
Broken Hearts
A Letter
Dinner
Why is she on your Couch?
A Talk with Dad
George She Loves Him
Romeo and Juliet
We Need to Talk
Don't Pull the Trigger
Monticello
Evidence
Confrontation
Approval
The Plan
Dinner
A Winter's Ball
Chandelier
Go Back to Sleep
Alexander
He Was Here
Back to Work
Lunch
Birthday
Fairy Tale Thunderstorm
Martha Washington
Anastasia
So I Guess This Makes Us Sisters
Negotiation
The Press
She Wants to Stay Here
Vultures
The Dangers of Forgetting Lunch
Was I Just Kidnapped?
Why are you Afraid to Cry in Front of Me?
Bonfire
The Night Before the Wedding
Wedding Day Part 1
Wedding Day Part 2
The Morning After
Paris
His Return
Rescued
I'm Worried About Her
Back Home
Back at Monticello
Library
Pregnant?
Thomas I'm Pregnant
Leaked
Anastasia's Reprise
Labor
Look at my Son
Family Bonding
Thomas's Lullaby
Robbery
Gunshot
Thomas
Don't Pull on my Curls
The Reynolds Pamphlet
Argument
George Washington's Return
Miss Maria Reynolds
She's The Victim
Stabbing
Alexander You Did Not
Bloody
We Need A Vacation
Accident
The Sequel Is Out!

Drowned?

1.6K 53 79
Από Chromatica_Schuyler

~A/n Phillipa Soo is so pretty oh my god~ 

~Also this is the 69th chapter...nice~

~Eliza's POV~

"Sir you never told me your name. What's your name?"

"James Reynolds," as soon as he said this I felt a knife pressed against my throat.

"A-A-As in in Maria's husband?!"

"Yes, now if you run I'll slit your throat."

"I won't run sir."

"Good." He walked me to the rivers bank, "any last words Mrs. Hamilton?"

"P-p-please don't kill me. I have children."

"I don't care. Say goodbye Mrs. Hamilton." And with that I was pushed into the fast current of the river. 

~Y/n's POV~ 

I woke up at 6am to the clacking of boots. I slowly opened my eyes. I had some how winded up on Thomas's lap and Susan had some how ended up on mine. I saw two police officers talking to Alexander. 

"Mr. Hamilton where is your wife?" One of the officers snarled. 

"I don't know! She just ran off last night! You haven't told me what's going on! Is my dearest, Betsy alright!" Alexander snarled. 

"She didn't come home last night Mr. Hamilton," the other officer said. I gasped, causing Thomas to stir awake. 

"What do you mean she never came home?!" 

"President Washington went to check on your wife and kids this morning only to find your wife wasn't home and your eldest son Philip reported she never came home." 

"What! Why aren't you out there looking for her!" 

"Mr. Hamilton is it true you got Mrs. Reynolds pregnant and she had a miscarriage?" 

"What-how did you?" 

"The gossip in New York City is insidious." 

"Alright fine I got her pregnant, but it was an accident!" 

"I'm sure she wasn't happy about it. If she filed for divorce she could of gotten everything, your kids, your house, your fortune. Did you maybe kill her to stop this?" 

"What! What no! I would never harm my Betsy!" Alexander yelled, causing Susan to wake. 

"Mr. Hamilton are you aware how it looks? It looks like you murdered your wife." 

"I didn't! Betsy is my everything! How dare you even imply that!" Alexander approached the officers, hands clenched into fists. 

"Alexander don't!" I yelled. Alexander unclenched his fists.

"Mr. Hamilton, a letter addressed to you showed up in our mailbox," a doctor said. Hamilton ripped the letter open and read it aloud... 

Her last words were "please don't kill me. I have children." 

---James Reynolds

I gasped, Thomas and the police officers jaws dropped, and Alexander started sobbing. 

"What do you mean her last words! You're police officers, you need to look into this!" Alexander waved the letter in front of the cops faces. The taller officer snatched it from him. 

"We'll look into it Mr. Hamilton and further our man hunt for Mr. Reynolds." 

"You better! He could be in Albany by now!" Alexander yelled, tears still streaming down his face. 

"We'll find him, don't worry Mr. Hamilton." 

"And you'll find my wife too, right?" 

"We'll try our best." And with that, the police officers left. 

~Lafayette's POV~

Peggy, Angelica, and I were starting the manhunt for James Reynolds. We each had pistols and if we found him we were to bring him in dead or alive. I think Peggy and Angelica wanted to make sure he was brought in dead since he murdered Eliza! 

"Lafayette you'll take the south of the city, I'll take the east and Peggy will take the west. We know she was last seen leaving the doctors office towards the river so it's extremely unlikely she went North," Angelica said. 

"Oui, I understand my commands General Schuyler," I said giving her a fake salute which caused her to chuckle.

"And we all have our pistols?" Peggy asked as she cocked hers. 

"Oui."

"Yes, and I am ready to shoot this son of a bitch on sight." 

"Angelica if I have learned anything from war it's that you should capture not kill so you can extract information." 

"I don't care Laf. He deserved to rot in Hell." With that Angelica gripped her pistol and walked out, Peggy following close behind. I began my trek following the river since that's where Eliza was last seen. I kept walking until I found something interesting at the banks, a pearl necklace and not just any pearl necklace, Eliza's pearl necklace. I knew it was Eliza's because I bought it for Alexander while I was in France getting guns and ships as a Christmas present for her. It also had her initials "E.S" carved on the back of one of the pearls. I placed the necklace in my pocket and kept walking. 

~Y/n's POV~

Susan and Alexander were at the police station while Thomas and I played chess in the doctors office. 

"Checkmate," I said as I moved my queen. He had no where to go, I had won. 

"What! How did you do that?!" Thomas exclaimed. 

"Would you like to make your final move?" I asked with a smirk. Thomas sighed and moved his knight since it was one of his only pieces I hadn't taken, "just get it over with already." I smirked again and knocked his king down with my queen. We slowly began to put the game board back so we could play again when two gunshots were fired into the wall. Thomas jumped and I screamed. 

"WHERE IS SHE!" A voice yelled. I looked up to see James Reynolds pointing a gun at me. Thomas quickly stood in front of me. 

"Where is who?" 

"Maria. I heard she survived. I need to finish the job!" He screamed as he fired another shot into the wall. 

"James I don't know where she is," Thomas began. I slowly slipped my hand into Thomas's back pocket and pulled out his pistol undetected. 

"Yes you do! Liars! Where is she or I shoot your wife!" He pointed the gun at me. Thomas stepped in front of me more. 

"Fine, then I'll shoot both of you and then my wife," James said as he put more bullets in his pistol. 

"James no, please-" 

"Say goodbye Mr. and Mrs. Jefferson." He cocked his pistol and then there was a loud bang. James fell to the floor bleeding. I had just shot James Reynolds. 

~Lafayette's POV~

I kept making my way down the river, looking for any sign of Eliza or James. I then saw something behind a rock. It looked like a pair of blue heels. I slowly walked over, gun clenched in my hand. I looked behind the rock to see... 

"ELIZA!" I yelled, running to her side. 

"L-L-Lafayette?" She stuttered. There was blood coming out of her head. I put my jacked behind her head to soak up the blood. 

"Shhh Eliza it's okay. I'm going to get you to a doctor. Do you mind telling me what happened?" 

"J-J-James pushed me into the river," she gripped my hand, clearly in a lot of pain. I picked her up and started to carry her to the doctors office. 

"It's okay mon ami, we're going to get you help." 

~A/n I hope you enjoyed this chapter! For this Gaga update we watch the iconic VMA's performance Gaga gave on Sunday.~

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

42.6K 1K 32
Y/n, proud daughter of Washington himself. Things are looking down on her right now, her mother has died and she might be forced into a loveless mar...
92.7K 1.8K 52
~ "Schuyler." The name has formality, grace, elegance, charm and riches... Four daughters. A sassy know-it-all, a kind cinnamon roll, a bittersweet...
119K 4.7K 24
Alexander Hamilton. The boy who was born in Nevis by his mother and father. The boy who watched his mother die. The boy who survived a hurricane. ...
6.8K 87 26
A lams modern college AU There'll be trigger warning at the top of chapters for angst or smut. John sad turtle boi, Alex smart coffee boi