Little Note (gxg)

By laalaa23

Kodi Cooper deals with anxiety after an incident and has a son. Her parents own a multimillion dollar company... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Sequel?
105K Views!!!
Extra

19

5.8K 164 30
By laalaa23

I could feel the sunlight on me as my eyes fluttered opened. I smiled almost instantly at the sight of a naked Ella laying right up against me. Her arm was against my also naked torso, her head on my chest as she slept away.

Last night was amazing. I'm still lost for words. I can't believe that actually happened.

I had sex with Ella. Does that mean she feels the same? I mean she is the one who kissed me, so maybe.. Oh my god. I got to taste her. I got to feel her. I got to kiss her. Then she did the same to me. She was great. She was amazing.

This is the last thing I thought would happen. I wonder what this means now? Does she just wanna be friends with benefits? Or should I ask her out on a date? Or what if-

"Are you okay? Your heart beat is really fast," I heard Ella whisper. I now felt her fingers dancing along my stomach, drawing patterns.

She looked up at me and I smiled. Her hair was messy from last night and from all the sleep. "You do that to me," I whispered at her.

She gave me a toothy smile and grabbed my hand, resting it where her heart is. I felt the fast pace beating and I smiled. I made her feel like that too.

She took her hand away and slowly sat up towards me. She cupped my cheeks and brought her lips to mine in a slow, gentle kiss.

My cheeks heated up as I kissed her back. My stomach was doing flips and cartwheels, and anything you could think of. My hands tingled as I pulled her down on top of me.

I pull away, "round six?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

She rolls her eyes and pushes off me, she gets off the bed and looks through her drawers. I can't help but stare at her ass while she bends. "I can feel your eyes on me you horn dog. Stop looking."

I smirk at her as she throws me a shirt and shorts. "How can I not look? I mean, it's there." I gesture with my hands as she turns to face me.

"Not for you." She teases. I fake a pout and she puts her clothes on. "Get dressed."

I roll my eyes at her playfully and put the clothes on that she gave me. I smelled the shirt and smiled. It smelled like her.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of her room and down the stairs, into the kitchen where we froze. Her family was there eating, and they watched us with smirks and smiles.

I totally forgot about them.

"Well good morning you two," Grace smiles at us.

"It sure seems like a good one," Ronny smirked.

I seen Ella's cheeks turn pink as she went to the table and pulled me down beside her.

"So what did you guys do last night?" Alex asked as and smiled behind her mug of coffee.

"Oh you know, just watched movies." Ella nervously shuffled in her seat.

"Oh really? Damn what movie were you watching? Porn?" Alex smirked, but it dropped once her mom slapped her arm.

Ronny was laughing to the left of Alex, but quickly got up, saying he has work. He looked at Ella and I, winking before leaving.

"Well Kodi, you must be really good. Who knew Ella was so loud- Hey!" I stifled a laugh, putting a hand up to my mouth. Ella threw a biscuit at her.

"Okay girls. Settle down now. Alex, come on. You're going to work." Grace ushered Alex out of the room, Alex complaining along the way about not getting to finish eating.

I took a bite of a biscuit.

"So.." I trailed off. She looked up at me and hummed in response.

"So does that mean you like me?"

She gave me a blank stare before laughing, "really Kodi? That's the first thing you ask me? Why else would I have slept with you. Of course I like you. Why else would I always be touchy with you?" I shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe you were being friendly," I mumbled.

She laughed again and walked over to me, throwing her arms around my neck and looking me in the eyes. "I like you a lot a lot Kodi Lee."

I smiled and leaned in, whispering, "I like you a lot a lot too Ella Grace." I placed my lips on hers, breathing out as I pulled her hips closer to me.

She pulled away, our lips making a little smack noise, "I really do have to get going though. I have some things I need to do today."

"Oh boo," I said before kissing her again, placing my hand on her cheek. She laughed against my lips.

"Kodiii," She pulled away, giggling. "Stop. I'll see you later okay? Oh and, I forgot, thank you for the flowers and chocolate last night. I didn't exactly get to them yet, obviously."

I smiled at her as she cleaned up her dish. Alright Kodi, next step. "Go on a date with me?" I blurted out. I cringed. Stupid me. You could've done that in a better way. She looked at me and smiled in amusement. "Let me try that again. Ella Grace Adams, will you do me the honor and go on a date with me?" I smiled and grabbed her hand.

"I would love to," She whispered, giving me a peck. A quick jolt went through me at the contact.

"Great. Tonight? Uh, when will you be home?" I hesitate.

"Pick me up at six," she winked before pushing me towards the front door. I nodded and smiled, giving her another kiss before heading out the door.

I practically skipped to my car, my smile never faltering as I drove down the road and stepping into the house.

"Hey," I said as I entered the living room. Kaleb, Sarah, and Kyler were all there.

"Well I take it it went well. You didn't come home last night and you smell like sex." Kyler smirked.

My face turned red as Sarah laughed at me and I excused myself. Of course I smelt like sex. How could I forget about that part.

I went and took a shower. I could still feel Ella's hands roaming my body though. I could still feel her lips on mine and her lips everywhere else.

I felt like I was on a high.

I quickly got dressed and went back downstairs to see Kaleb.

"Momma momma," he babbled as I hoisted him on my hip.

He laid his head on my shoulder and Sarah spoke up, "so how'd it go?" She smiled and jumped a little.

"Really really well. We actually have a date tonight." I rubbed Kaleb's back. It was almost his nap time.

Sarah squealed, "where are you taking her?"

I pondered. I wasn't too sure. I didn't want to take her to a restaurant just to eat. Or to the park. She likes to cook, maybe a cooking class? No, they'd probably go too slow for her. I furrowed my eyebrows. An idea popped into my head but I don't know if it would be good. I told Sarah and she thought it was cute. She just reminded me to do certain things and told me she was going to help me.

I had six hours to prepare.

First though, I watched a little TV and rubbed Kaleb's back some more and listened to his slow breathing. I placed my cheek lightly on his head and closed my eyes.

I took a deep breath in and let it out slowly, kissing his head. "You okay?" I heard Kyler ask.

"Yeah," I whispered. I didn't wanna wake Kaleb. I slowly stood up, taking him up to his room and laying him in his crib.

I pulled out my phone and texted somebody asking them to bring something to me later before six. Giving them my address, I quickly went down into the kitchen to start making some food. Sarah came in to help me. I decided to keep it real simple.

While she started finishing the food. Alex texted me, saying she was outside.

"You're lucky she was in the shower and I was on lunch break," she handed me what I asked for. "Good luck rich bitch! You'll have to let me in sometime to show me this whole ass hotel of yours." She smiled and drove away after I thanked her, ignoring what she said.

It was already 4:30, I decided to get ready and made sure to tell Ella to dress cute. I mean she always looked and dressed amazing, but I had a little something planned.

I let my hair natural, it went down my back in waves and I wore a black and white checkered short shorts with a black belt and a grey short sleeve shirt. Cute and simple.

I tucked the shirt in, grabbed my sunglasses and what Alex gave me. Checking myself in the mirror one last time, I headed downstairs. I seen Sarah putting stuff in a basket. "We actually have a picnic basket?" I laughed. "Thank you for this Sarah. Take care of my Kaleb." I hugged her, grabbing the basket.

I searched for Kaleb first to make sure he knew I was leaving.

"Bye baby boy. Be good." I kissed his head and went out the door.

It was 5:30 and it took about twenty minutes to get to her house. Plenty of time. I decided to just get her one rose tonight. Since the place I'm taking her has many.

I pulled up to her house, grabbing the rose and going up to the door.

I took a deep breath before knocking. Alex immediately opened the door.

"What a surprise to see you here. Come in she's almost already." She smiled. I rolled my eyes at her and stepped in. "I'm gonna give you the sister beat down talk. You hurt her and I will rip out your throat and make sure they never find your bod-"

She got cut off my Ella coming into the living room. My breath hitched. She looked great. Her outfit was cute and simple as well but this is a special occasion. It's like she took my breath away. She was wearing ripped jean short shorts, a black halter crop top, a color cute cardigan and her hair was slightly curled so they came down in bouncy waves. "You look amazing." I breathed. "This is for you," I fumbled with the rose.

"Nice one," Alex mumbled under her breath. I gave her a side glare and she smirked before walking out.

"You look really good too," she smiled. "You ready?"

I nodded and headed out, but not before hearing a message from Alex.

"Have her back by eleven Cooper!"

I opened the car door for her, receiving a blush and a quiet 'thank you'.

"Where are we going?" She asked. I smiled at her, taking her hand in mine as I drove down the street.

"Well I didn't wanna be too cheesy, but where I'm taking you is kind of cheesy." I turned on the radio, cranking the volume and Ella started singing along. My mouth was left agape when I heard that she actually wasn't bad at singing, but I didn't mention anything about it, just in case I made her uncomfortable.

I pulled down the road and I seen Ella's eyes light up in the corner of my eye. I parked by the field and got out to grab the basket and a blanket.

"I thought we could have a little picnic, and then after, have a little photo shoot and maybe even watch the sunset." I held up her camera that Alex brought me.

Ella squealed and threw her arms around my neck. "This is so cute. I love it! Thank you."

I swallowed my nerves down as they slowly started to go away and spread the blanket out on the grass. I brought little sandwiches, turkey, ham, pbj. I also brought bread and butter, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, some vegetables, chips, crackers, chip dip, cookies, some sparkling cider, water, and a few sodas. I also brought a jar of nutella just for her.

Ella smiled at me and kissed my cheek softly, "I really like this Kodi. It's cute. Thank you."

She started to dig in to the sandwiches and everything else. We talked about anything and everything, we teased each other, we told dumb stories of things we did. I found out she's broken four bones, from playing soccer and volleyball and one from falling out of a tree. I told her I've only broken two from skateboarding.

"Favorite thing to do?" I asked.

"Photography duh. Cooking as well.. Oh! And swimming, I quite like swimming. What about you?"

"Singing, music, spending time with Kaleb. I used to skateboard too." I said. I haven't skateboarded since Taylor was here though. I'll have to get back into it.

"I've always wanted to skateboard, but at the same time, I'm too much of a wuss to do it." I laughed at Ella's comment.

"I could always teach you," I suggested.

She smiled. "I'll have to see."

I smiled back, "so would you rather swim in the ocean or the pool?"

"Ooo! Thats a tough one. I love the pool and I love love love the ocean but it has sharks. I swam with sharks before though. I was almost positive those bitches were gonna bite me. It's like they were giving me the stank eye." I laughed at Ella's story.

"Helll no," I dragged. "I would never ever swim with sharks. I bet they can smell fear. How the hell did you do that?"

"Ronny, Devin, Tyler, and Sammy made me go with them. Terrifying experience, but super cool. I got to pet one!" She exclaimed and took a bite of a carrot. "I think I'd prefer the pool though. Much more cleaner and nice."

I shook my head at her, "so I have a question. You obviously like girls. I mean, well, maybe I'm the first one. Do you label yourself as anything?"

"I'm bisexual. And you?" She smiled.

"Definitely gay," I said and as she laughed at me.

"I definitely prefer girls though. I'm like 75/25." I laughed, shaking my head at her and ate a strawberry. Deciding to try something, I grabbed another, "here," I held it up to her lips. She looked at me and smirked, holding eye contact with me, she slowly leaned in and took a bite of strawberry. She took the rest, her lips brushing my fingers gently and I looked down at her lips as she licked them.

"That was really good," she said before taking another and doing the exact same thing. It felt like my heart was trying to beat out of my chest.

I looked at her lips again and went for it. I pressed mine against hers and I felt the jolts of electricity surging through me. She placed her hand on my neck, playing with the baby hairs in the back. Our lips went in sync as I slowly laid her down on the blanket.

I broke away and looked at her, her eyes were slowly filling with lust and I smiled at her. "Want to take some pictures?"

She rolled her eyes at me and pushed me off of her. I chuckled. She grabbed her camera and started taking pictures. She seemed in the zone so I went over to look out at the pond and the sky because the sun started to set.

"You're so gorgeous," I heard and then a snap.

My face heated up as I turned to see Ella with her camera facing towards me, telling me she's taking pictures of me.

She started spinning around, stopping here and there where I would heard a snap.

"Do you want me to take any pictures of you? Like in the flowers? It would be really pretty with the sunset in the background." I told her. She turned around at me and beamed. She handed me the camera and told me how it works before going into the flowers and doing some poses as I snapped some of her.

"You are flawless," I told her. She looked away, with a slight smile on her face as her cheeks got red, perfect picture.

Snap.

She looked content.

I took some more but then she wanted to take some of us on her phone. We took some of us smiling, some silly faces, and on the last one, I turned my head and placed a kiss on her cheek. I heard the click and opened my eyes to look at it. Ella was cheesing hard, her cheeks a little pink again, and I had a smile on my face. They were all super cute pictures.

I grabbed her hand and sat down by the pond. You could see the reflection of the sun setting and the moon and stars starting to come out. It was getting dark quickly. I started to see the flashing green lights of fireflies in the night, "Look," I pointed.

"It's so pretty," Ella whispered before getting up to go catch one.

She started running around and I ran after her. You could hear her glorious laugh, mine mixing with hers a she ran around the pond. I'd see her look back at me every once in a while.

I finally caught up to her and grabbed her waist, spinning her around. We were a little out of breath but she gave me a soft, slow kiss before pulling away.

She gave me a sly smile, "can we stargaze?"

I chuckled at her, "of course we can." We went back to the blanket and lied down.

"This has been amazing Kodi. I really appreciate it. I'll take you out next time."

I smirked, looking over at her as she stared up in the sky. She was breathtaking. "There's gonna be a next time?"

She looked over at me. "Well I hope so," she whispered.

"Me too," I whispered back, before leaning in and giving her a soft peck. She smiled and scooted over to lay her head on my chest and I wrapped my arm around her.

She sighed contently, "best first date ever. I don't want it to end."

"There will be plenty more to come," I winked when she looked up at me, causing her cheeks and ears to turn red.

I checked the time."Well," I said exasperatedly. "I better be getting home to my husband and five kids."

Ella looked at me with a glint of amusement in her eyes, "Husband huh? That would have been nice to know beforehand."

"Oh wait. I'm a raging homosexual with a kid. You're the one that likes men."

She laughed and shoved me, "oh hush. Let's go."

We gathered everything and headed out. I turned on the music and eventually I reached over and grabbed Ella's hand, lacing our fingers together.

I seen her smile out of the corner of my eye. I rubbed my thumb over her hand. We fell into peaceful silence besides the low sound of the music.

I pulled into her driveway and hopped out real quick. I seen Ella start to get out. "Woah woah woah," I said and pushed her back in the car and shutting the door before opening it again.

"Really Kodi?" I just smiled and held out my hand to her, helping her out. She shook her head at me and took it.

We got up to the door and it was opened right away. "10:57. Not too bad Cooper. Let's go Ella," Alex about dragged her in the house.

"Hey! I still have three minutes of my date left. Give her back," I whined.

Ella laughed at me, pulling out of Alex's grip and wrapping her arms around my waist, giving me a hug. She laid her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arms are her neck. I relaxed into her as she pulled back and gave me a soft, slow kiss. "Bye Kodi," she whispered, looking me in the eyes.

"Bye," I whispered back.

"Text me when you get home safe?"

"Of course," I smiled. "You should come over soon."

"I'll see what I can do."

I smiled and kissed her forehead, letting my lips linger, before heading to my car.

I drove down the road with the biggest smile on my face. Tonight was amazing.

I cannot wait for the upcoming future.

———
Word Count: 3464

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 163 57
"Kiss me," while looking straight into her grey eyes. Chuckling she said, " Sorry, Ms.Walker but I'm not interested". I walked close to her now she w...
262K 10.2K 32
It's hard to be a mother. Especially a single mother. It's been almost ten years now that Alex is struggling to raise her kids alone and be true to...
2.8M 71.7K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
40.5K 923 17
Intersex (GxG) Vale, roll another one, this shit is good asf.... Rue said handing me the weed and rizler Broooo, I can't feel my f*cking legs, i fe...