Snow White

By kaviLover

Nothing special to say. Just a short Kavi Story. Take a look inside and enjoy! More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5 (Epilogue).

Chapter 4

1K 40 8
By kaviLover

"Please Please Please." Niharika begged following Purvi around her studio in workshop. Purvi sigh and continue to look at the dresses. Purvi turned around and shake her head.

"No." Purvi says and turned back again. Niharika stand beside her and pout folding her hands.

"Please, I promise I will do whatever you want me to do. Just help me this last time." Niharika says. Purvi sigh and look at her friend.

"Liken Niharika, tumhare pass bohat achi models hain. Then why did you need me to walk for you?" Purvi asked her confused. Niharika sigh and lower her hands taking Purvi toward the wall mirror. She grabbed the dress from the chair and put it in front of her.

"I want you to wear it because no one can make it look best but you. Please say yes." Niharika pleaded her. Purvi take the dress from her hand and look at it.

"Fine but this will be the last time. And I don't know anything about walking on ramp so you have to help me." Purvi told her. Niharika nodded with a wide smile.

"Thank you so much." Niharika give her a tight hug before going to make some calls for her. Purvi feel her phone vibrating in her hand and look at the caller ID. A smile come on her face when she saw Kavin name flashing.

"Hey, Snow White." Kavin says as soon as she pick it up. Purvi rolled her eyes and put the dress on the chair.

"I told you not to call me that. Anyways, why did you call right now? Aren't you busy today?" Purvi asked him since that is what he told her last night.

"Nah, my meeting got cancel on the last moment for some emergency." Kavin told her. Purvi smile slightly.

"So, when will you get back here?" Purvi asked. Kavin was out of city to open a new branch of his shop in another city.

"I don't know right now." Kavin says making her sigh.

"Oh..." Purvi trailed off and look at her sad face in mirror.

"Why you sound so low? Do you want me to come back to you right now?" Kavin asked her with a grin on his face.

"Yeah I do want to here right now but work come first." Purvi shake her head thinking of her being self fish.

"Then just close your eyes and I will be there right beside you." Kavin told her. Purvi laugh and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah right, like I would believe that. So if you say turn around and I will be right behind you, and I will turn and boom-" Purvi stop talking when she turned around and her eyes widened. She blink a few times to make sure she is not dreaming.

"Close your mouth or you will catch a fly." Kavin says walking toward her and close her mouth.

"You... I-I thought..." Purvi couldn't complete what she wants to says. Kavin chuckle at the sight of her.

"I know I am irresistable but seriously stop looking at me like that. Why don't you hug me to be sure that I am right in front of you." Kavin raised his eyebrow. Purvi swallow and put her one hand on his shoulder. Kavin chuckle at her attempt making her snapped out of her shock. He was gone for a week and when he came back, he still tease her.

"I hate you." Purvi says punching on his chest. Kavin groaned feeling the pain. He narrow his eyes at Purvi.

"The feeling is mutual." Kavin shrugged and smirk when she tried to hit him again.

"I was just kidding. I miss you." Kavin confess with a soft smile. Purvi bite her lip to control the smile on her face.

"Hmm..." Purvi hum nodding and look away when she feel her face heating up with a blush.

"I love when you blush, Ms. Mehta." Kavin whisper in her ear. Purvi glare at him playfully but her eyes soften at the sight of Kavin.

"I miss you too." Purvi confess as well. Kavin grinned and step forward to hug her. Purvi close her eyes and rest her face under his neck and wrapped her arms around him.

Its has been 3 months to the little confession and their first actual date at the coffee shop. After that day, Purvi and Kavin did their best to maintain their relationship. They go on date and understand each other problems. There was a time when one of Kavin ex-girlfriend came in front of them.

Flashback.

"I really want to see this movie." Purvi says as they sit on their seats in the theater. Kavin smile softly at her.

"I know, you were talking about watching since its release." Kavin says making her blush slighlty.

"Excuse me? Kavin Singhania?" A confused voice call. Kavin look over and freeze when he saw his ex standing a few seats away from him.

"Priyanka." Kavin smile slightly. Priyanka walk toward them and seat beside him.

"How are you? It has been so long since we see each other." Priyanka says ignoring the fact the someone is sitting beside Kavin. Purvi glared at Kavin as she saw him talking to his ex-girlfriend.

"Hi, I am Purvi, Kavin soon-to-be wife." Purvi interrupted with a smile stopping them in the middle and forward her hand to shake. Priyanka look at Kavin then at Purvi before forcing out a smile.

"Priyanka, Kavin ex-girlfriend in college." Priyanka says and shake her hand. She smirk when she saw an uneasy look crossing on Purvi face before she quickly cover it.

"Priyanka, one the who cheat on him with his enemy, right? He told me about you." Purvi says causally and release her hand when Priyanka tried to. Priyanka quickly look away making her smirk. Purvi glance at Kavin and see him already grinning at her. Purvi shrugged and wink making him chuckle but he cover it up with a cough.

"So, anything new?" Priyanka asked Kavin. He shrugged and held Purvi hand.

"Nothing new beside the fact that I will be getting married soon." Kavin tried to keep up with Purvi lie.

"You know, I didn't really expect that you will be getting married this soon." Priyanka says putting her hand on his arms which was notice by Purvi.

"Yeah, I didn't really expect as well but when the one comes, you got to make sure to keep them and live happily." Kavin says honestly looking at Purvi making her blush. She didn't think that he is trying to act but is saying from his heart. Priyanka frowned seeing them and look forward at the screen when the lights turn off.

"Kavin, I forget to bring some popcorn, would you please bring them for me? I don't want to miss the start." Priyanka asked him sweetly but before he could reply, Purvi jumped in.

"You have legs right? And you know how to walk. Beside, only credits are playing right now so you could go and buy some for yourself. Unless, you want to stay and have a woman to woman talk with me. Huh?" Purvi look at with a raised eye brow. Priyanka glare at her then look at Kavin but he was busy looking at the movie.

"I can buy myself." Priyanka mumble and stood up to walk out of the theater.

"Someone is jealous." Kavin sing as soon as Priyanka left. Purvi shrugged and take some popcorn from him and pop it in her mouth.

"I am not going to say that I am not. I don't mind you talking to any other girl or any of your ex but if they cross the line to come near you or to touch you then I will be having a serious problem with them." Purvi told him making him laugh and put his arm around her shoulder.

"Don't worry, no matter what, you will always be my Snow White. No one else can take your place. Beside, do you really want to marry me?" Kavin asked and saw as she put her head on his shoulder and shrugged.

"Not right now but if things work out then why not?" Purvi give him a small smile. Kavin smile slightly knowing that she will be the one who he is going to marry and kiss the top of her head before looking back to the movie.

FlashBack End.

"Agar aap dono ka romance khatam ho gaya tou ghar chaliye. Sab wait kar rahe hain." Kavin and Purvi pulled away when they someone and saw Niharika leaning against the door.

"Why you always come to ruin the moment?" Kavin asked her getting annoyed when she saw laugh at him.

"Well, it is my job as your sister to annoy the hell out of you. But please you don't need to thank me for my hard work." Niharika dramatically says making Purvi laugh while Kavin glare at his sister.

"It is not possible for me to argue with you. We are going. You want to ride with us? No? It's okay, you can come by your car." Kavin says hurriedly and grabbed Purvi hand before dragging her away and leave a shocked Niharika in the workshop studio.

"Kavin, why did you do that?" Purvi asked as soon as they stop on front of his car.

"What did I do?" Kavin asked innocently. Purvi raised her eyebrow and cross her arms making him sigh.

"Fine. I just want to spend some time with you before you got busy with your very first fashion show. That is why, I didn't really offer her to ride with us and she already figured it out. So that wouldn't be problem." Kavin shrugged opening the door for her. Purvi sigh and slide in the passenger seat.

"By the way, how did you know that I say agree to walk for your sister show?" Purvi asked as he slide in the driving seat.

"I heard it when I came surprise you." Kavin told her and reverse the car out of the parking before pulling on the main street. Purvi nodded and look out of the window with a smile. Kavin glance at her and gently held her right hand in his left and continue to drive.

*

'Wanna go out for some ice-cream?' Purvi read the text that she receive from Kavin as he sit across her on the couch.

'Sure.' Purvi reply back and saw as Kavin smile at the text before standing up.

"Bhai, kahan ja rahe ho?" Niharika asked as soon as Kavin turned to walk away. He close his eye for a second before turning to face her.

"To meet my friend. Any problem?" Kavin says and glare at her when she smirk at him.

"Kavin." Vijay warn at the way he talk to his sister. Kavin sigh and mumble an apology before leaving the room. Purvi saw as he walk out and bite her lips to come up with an excuse to leave as well.

"Umm... I will be back." Purvi says and was about to stand up but Niharika stop her. She notice the looks exchange in between Kavin and Purvi a few minutes ago.

"Do you also have to meet your friend?" Niharika whisper teasingly. Purvi look at her and shake her head.

"N-No." Purvi stutter it out making her chuckle.

"Mom Aunty, would you mind if I take Purvi out for some time?" Niharika asked knowing it is getting kind of late and their parents wouldn't allow them to go alone.

"At this time? Just you two? No." Surbhi says and Anita agreed with her.

"We aren't going alone. I will call Bhai and I am sure he will be okay with it." Niharika says and take out her phone to pretend to message Kavin when she know he will be waiting outside.

"But isn't he gone to meet his friend?" Vijay asked her confused. Niharika make an excuse for him being close so it wouldn't be a problem for him.

After a few minutes of pretending to wait, both ladies walk out of the room and the house. Niharika smirk when she saw Kavin leaning against his car waiting for Purvi.

"Aren't you going to meet your friend?" Niharika asked with a smirk and saw as he quickly looked up at her. Kavin glance at Purvi and saw her looking at him.

"I-I was just leaving." Kavin says. Niharika nodded.

"Okay then you don't mind dropping us off on your way, do you?" Niharika asked him. Kavin shake his head with a confused look and saw as they walk toward his car and sit inside after he unlock it.

"So, where you are going?" Kavin asked as he pulled away from the house and drive slowly.

"My house." Niharika told him. Kavin look at her then at Purvi through rare view mirror because Niharika takes the passenger seat just to tease her brother. Kavin drive toward her house where he know Viraj, Niharika Husband will be waiting for her.

"Let's go Purvi." Niharika says as soon as Kavin stops in front of a nice two story house. Kavin look at her with slight wide eyes when he heard her and saw as Purvi came out from the back.

"I am just joking Bhai. You don't have to get all serious and angry. I am leaving you two all alone but make sure to drop her off soon." Niharika says making him roll his eyes.

"I know. Now get out of my car." Kavin says and smirk when she glare at him playfully.

"Wow, I feel so much love now." Niharika says rolling her eyes and get out of the car and let Purvi slid in front.

"So, where are we going to eat ice-cream?" Purvi asked and frown in confusion when Kavin smirk and start driving without answering her question.

*

"What are we doing here?" Purvi look around confused when Kavin stop the car. There wasn't anyone in that place and it was already so much dark outside.

"You don't plan to kill me, do you?" Purvi asked suspsciously making him rolled his eyes. Purvi chuckle at his annoyed face but follow him as he get out of the car.

Kavin walk to the back of the car and open the trunk. Purvi raise her eyebrow eyeing the small refrigerator/cooler. Kavin open the lid and Purvi eye shoot up in surprise when she saw it filled with ice. Kavin dig his hand in the ice and take out two ice cream cups. He handed one to Purvi.

"Your favorite, mint chocolate." Kavin smile slightly when he saw Purvi smiling at him brightly. Kavin close the trunk and follow her back to the front of the car.

"It is so peaceful here." Purvi says as she take a small spoon of her ice cream. Kavin take a bite of his pistachio ice-cream.

"Yeah." Kavin reply and they enjoy their dessert in comfortable silence. Right now, they didn't feel like talking about something but only enjoying the time with each other. Kavin take away the empty cups and put it inside a clean garbage bag and put it in the trunk to avoid throwing it anywhere else.

"Can I ask you something?" Kavin asked leaning against the hood beside her. Purvi look at him with a smile and nodded.

"Yeah."

"What would you do if you met with the wrong person instead of me?" Kavin asked her. Purvi sigh and shrugged.

"If you see, then I did meet the wrong person that day." Purvi smirk making him roll his eyes.

"I am being serious, Snow White." Now it was Purvi turn to roll her eyes at the nickname Kavin gave it. Kavin leaned back on the hood and stare at the shining stars.

"Honestly, I don't know. I mean, meeting you that time, I did thought it was a mistake but as you said like I grabbed your attention, you grabbed mine as well. If it wasn't you that day then I would definitely beat up the guy, even if he still the wrong one." Purvi told him. Kavin nodded and think of another question.

"Do you ever regret giving us a chance? I mean, did you ever think for a moment that you shouldn't be with me and wants to spend your life like before?" Kavin asked and looked when he feel gaze on him and saw Purvi looking at him. Purvi sigh and leaned back on the hood as well beside him and try to think of the answer.

Indeed, sometimes she did think she didn't want to be with him but another moment she feel thankful for him being at her side because he support her in every way.

"Truthfully, yes. There was a time when I think, I should be living like before. You know, carefree because I don't like any changes in my life. Now, I am not saying that you were controlling me because you weren't. But still there was a time, when I don't like you getting all protective for me because I am not used to it. I only had one boyfriend when I was in freshmen of college but it last for a month and during that time, I didn't experience any protectiveness from him." Purvi says looking up at the dark sky filled with stars. Purvi glance at him and saw him already looking at her. Purvi smile and gently grabbed his hand in hers.

"You can say that, I am not use to with some stranger worrying about me who I didn't really know. But now, I like this change. I like how you care about me. I like how you make feel. I like the way when your eyes shine with the love for me beside your family. I just like everything about you and I am lucky to have to in my life." Purvi smile softly and close her eyes when she feel his lips on her forehead. She open her eyes back and saw a smile on Kavin face as well.

"I am lucky to have you as well. I promise to be on your side all my life, Snow White." Kavin added the last word teasingly and laugh when she playfully push him away.

"I hate you." Purvi says and was about to come back in sitting position, Kavin grabbed her arm stopping her. Purvi look at him and bite her lips to control her smile.

"I love you, Ms. Purvi Mehta." Kavin says softly. Purvi smile and leaned toward him.

"I love you too, Mr. Kavin Singhania." Purvi whisper and close her eyes when Kavin close the gasp between them and capture her in a soft kiss.

_____________________________

Hello Everyone. I hope you all are doing good. So, here is the second last chapter and I hope you guys like it. Let me know in the comments what you think about it.

Next chapter will be out by tomorrow.

-Fatima.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 4.2K 70
kavi/karvi story Cover credit to @khush444
74.4K 3.1K 35
this story is completely my imagination. it's just for fun so forget about votes and enjoy it. it's a mature content so read only if you are comforta...
11.5K 711 11
a sairat, ishiyant and kavi story. cover credit goes to @khushu444
23.4K 1.4K 8
This story is inspired by real swaragini but with some major twists in it. It's a few shots. Peep in to know more