Give Me Liberty, or Give Me D...

Guacamoleninjapingas

What if England defeated America in the Revolutionary War? Allowing the empire to remain the world superpowe... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue

Chapter 6

1.8K 45 13
Guacamoleninjapingas

(3rd person POV)

England sat in front of the fireplace while downing a bottle of whiskey, silently cursing to himself.

France walked into the living room and looked at England with a worried expression. "What happened today Angleterre? Ever since you said zhat stuff about music you've looked about ready to puke. You're also drinking a lot, more so than normal anyway."

England just looked up and glared at the blurry Frenchman standing next to him. "I'm fine you *hic* damn frog."

"Angleterre."

"..."

"Arthur!"

"Ok! Just *hic* shut up dammit, you're gonna give me a bloody migraine." England sighed as he put the bottle of whiskey on the table.

"During the meeting I started hearing one of those army anthems that *hic* bloody git used to always play."

France tensed up when he heard that. He knew any talk about him was a sore spot for the Brit. So he made sure to pick his words carefully to not tick off the drunken superpower.

"You were just stressed Arthur, it was probably just from the magic incident." France put a comforting hand on the England's shoulder. "Besides, you said yourself zhat magic can be very unpredictable, maybe a side effect of your messed up spell was hearing very specific late 18th century war music." France joked.

England let out a short laugh and stood up next to France.

"It seems highly unlikely, but I *hic* suppose it's not impossible. Thank you Francis."

"Honhonhonhon! Are you actually being nice to me Angleterre?" France smiled and wiggled his eyebrows.

England just glared at the Frenchman. "Don't let it get to your *hic* head, you bloody frog."

"Oh you know I will. Now, go relax and get some sleep Angleterre."

"Fine." England grumbled as he began to stumble out of the room and walk to his bedroom.
________________________________

America began to open his eyes as he woke up, but had to squint from the bright sunlight. As his eyes finally adjusted, America looked down to see that the lower half of his body was phasing through another person sleeping on the bed.

'So this must be Australia.' America thought as he observed the nation below him.

America noticed that Australia actually had many similarities with himself, not nearly as many as Matthew,  but still enough to see how they are siblings. He even had a similar stubborn piece of hair sticking on top of his head, but with two pieces instead of his one.

America stood up from the bed and walked out of the room. He looked down the hall and noticed all of the other bedrooms. Since he was the only one awake, he decided now is the perfect opportunity to figure out who all of these nations are.

After figuring out which nations were which, as well as the micro nations, America made his way downstairs.

As he reached the bottom of the stairs, he smelled something good coming from the kitchen. Alfred walked through the kitchen to see France in front of the stove making an absurd amount of breakfast. There were eggs, toast, bacon, sausage, pancakes, muffins, and even cinnamon rolls!

Alfred just watched in awe as France finished up preparing all the food. France then walked out of the room to wake up all the rest of the nations.

After all the nations grabbed their food, they sat at the kitchen table and began eating together.

The sight almost brought tears to America's eyes. He hadn't had France's food in over 200 years, and now his stupid ghost body won't let him eat the beautiful delicacies right in front of his face.

America crossed his arms and pouted as he watched all the other nations taunt him with it.

"Hey, jerk England! When will you recognize me a nation?" Sealand shouted from across the table.

England just rubbed his head and sighed. "Not now Sealand, I can't deal with your bloody shouting with this hangover."

"I would stop asking if you just let me be my own nation!" Sealand argued.

"An old navy fort can't be a nation! It's a tiny metal box floating in the ocean. You can't trade, you can't have a military, and the only reason you haven't been taken over yet is because it offers nothing! This discussion is over!" England slammed his hand against the table, startling the nations that were still half-asleep.

Sealand just leans back in his chair and glares at England.
"Jerk."

America couldn't help but smile at Sealand's defiance of England, reminding America of himself all those years ago.

Canada saw that Sealand was upset, and decided to cheer him up. Canada leaned over to Sealand and whispered to him.

"If you don't bother England for the rest of the day, I'll give you all of the maple candy I have, eh."

Sealand instantly brightened up and looked up at Canada. "You will?"

Canada just looked back at Sealand and winked, before going back to his food.

Sealand wrapped his arms around Canada's waist and hugged him tightly. "Thank you, Matthew."

Canada looked back down at Sealand and gave him a warm smile. "Anytime."

'He always has been a great brother.' America thought as he remembered how Canada did the same things for him when they were children.

Everyone finished up their breakfast and went off to do their own things. At around noon, America followed Canada into the living room where England and France were standing by the door with suitcases.

"Alright Canada, France and I will be going back to Europe for an upcoming G6 meeting. You are responsible taking care of the other colonies."

"Okay England, I'll go tell the others." Canada responded.

"Good, we'll be back next month." France and England waved goodbye as they walked out of the door.

As Canada went off to tell the other nations, America was confused whether to be happy or upset about England leaving. On one hand, he was happy about being away from England, but on the other hand, England was leaving the rest of his colonies. Granted it wasn't nearly as long as when America was a child, but it was still a long time.

As America was lost in his thoughts, some of the other colonies entered the living room. Australia through America and up to the door.

"Oi Canada, I'm heading to the beach!" Australia yelled to the Canadian at the top of the stairs.

"Okay, just be back by tonight, eh." Canada whisper yelled back to the Australian.

"Ok mother." Australia just laughed as he walk out of the house.

"Hey Wy, lets have a movie marathon! We can eat the candy Canada gave me and stay up and watch scary movies!" Sealand said to the girl next to him.

"That's an awesome idea! We can make popcorn and eat pizza and ice cream!" Both micro nations were jumping up in down in excitement as they named off more stuff they could do.

America decided to join the micro nations on their movie night, his childish nature getting him excited about all the stuff being discussed in front of him.
________________________________
Word count: 1188

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

66.8K 2K 18
America isn't the happy hero everyone thinks he is, it's the opposite. But could England and Canada help him? •contains UsUk• •FINISHED• This was...
52.8K 1.8K 29
2nd chances are for fuck up's who can't do anything right. The last nation on earth was exactly that and therefore gotten a 2nd chance which he will...
4.6K 154 12
Is the clown the fool of the story, or are you? After all, the clown knows it's an act, but the audience is so lost in it that they tend to forget. ...
969 17 14
This is based on rp I did with someone and I made it into a fan fiction. so it about England getting taken by Francis someone he love because Francis...