Her Biker Baby Daddy

By QueeenKisha

Being a foster kid, she couldn't wait to be able to leave the group home. Finally eighteen, and the help of h... More

A/N & Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chaoter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
Ratings!

Chapter 30

46.4K 1K 100
By QueeenKisha

Talia POV
(30 Weeks Pregnant)

Today Rider and I, have a doctor appointment to check on our little man. I'm currently 30 weeks pregnant and my stomach is sooo stretched out that I feel like I'm going to burst open. I literally sleep in Riders Pjs and T-Shirts. As I get ready, I decided to dress to match the weather. It's a little windy with a cool breeze but also warm. So I choose to dress in all black with a olive green thin jacket.

I finish getting ready and leave our room, heading towards the kitchen. I wobble into the kitchen, my hand laying on my belly. I groan when I feel my son stretching and hurting my rib. I look down at my belly with a scowl on my face.

"Ugh, I can't wait until your out of me!" I say and I hear everyone laugh, making me look up at them and glare. Which shuts them up quickly, making me laugh internally. I walk to the fridge and grab a water, opening it and drank it like I have been stuck in a desert for a year without anything to drink.

I finish the last of it and exhale a relaxed breath. "That was good." I said to myself. I put the bottle in the recycling, walking over back to the fridge to grab another one.

"Why you so thirsty?" I hear a voice say. I look up to see who the voice belong to, Hacker. I smile, "I'm thirsty as hell, plus we have an appointment today to check on this lil man." He nods, "Do you need a ride?" He asked and I smile. I was about to reply to him but Rider walked in the kitchen. "Nope, I'm going to take my truck." He said and I smiled at him. He walked over to me and gave me a kiss on my lips, "Morning Beautiful."

I smile, "Morning. Where were you this morning? I woke up and you weren't there." I asked him and he wrapped his hands around my waist, "I went to the shop since it's Nicks first day. Just wanted to check on him and make sure Texas remembers that if anything happens to the kid that you will have his and everyone else's balls." He laugh and I nodded, "Good, because he is a good kid, with a family he got to take care of." I pointed out and he just nodded and kissed me again.

He sees the water battle in my hands, "Make sure you finish that before we get to the doctors." He said and I rolled my eyes, "I already drank a whole one already." He released me went to the loaf of bread that was on the counter and placed four pieces of break in the toaster. "Good."

I went to sit down in his chair. Everyone still looks at me like I'm crazy for sitting in the MC Presidents chair without a care in the world. About three minutes later, there is a plate sat in front of me with two piece of toast, with butter and powder sugar.

(A/N: It's really good and was one of my cravings I had when I was pregnant with my youngest.)

My mouth started watering when my eyes landed on the white power. I smiled up at Rider, I noticed he had a plate of toast as well. I stood up and looked at the chair before I looked at him. He understood what I was saying as he placed his plate down and moved the chair back a little, before sitting and pulling me onto his lap. I kissed him again before I turned back to my mouth watering food and starting eating. Tuning everyone out as I focus on the flavor and the crunch but soft texture of my toast. I moan as I take every single bite. Soon I was done and was sad that it was all gone. Rider had one left. I looked at him and seen that he was in a conversation with his dad. I don't think he would mind if I just, you know, eat this.

I smirked at picked up the piece of toast quickly and put it straight into my mouth. I start laughing and I noticed it went quiet.I look up and everyone was looking at me with a smile and amusement on their faces. I look back at Rider and his eyes are wide, "Really, Talia?" I look at him confused before he smirked and pointed at the piece of toast at is hanging in my mouth, between my teeth and lips. I chuckle and take the piece of bread out my mouth, chew what's in my mouth and swallow it.

"What? Your son wanted it. You wouldn't want him to start, would you?" I said, with a pout on my lips. Everyone started laughing, "Of course not baby. Finish feeding our child so we can head to the appointment." I smiled and wiggled a little, I love getting my way when it comes to eating Riders food. I continued to eat my toast in piece until I felt little hands wraps around me. I swallow what in my mouth before I look down and see Leslie. I put down the toast and wipe my hands on the napkin before I reach down and hugged her back.

"Morning princess! How did you sleep?" I asked and he smiled up at me. Still in her Little Mermaid Pajamas Gown and her curly brown bed hair pointing in all directions. "Morning Tal! I got my beauty sleep!How about you? Did you have a good beauty sleep?" She asked and I chuckled before I nodded at her. She was the cutest and sweetest little girl you will ever meet. "I did." I said and she nodded before leaning forward and kissing my belly, "Morning, Little Prince." As soon as my baby heard her say that, he kicked. It's crazy because it's like he knows who she is and always responds to her with a kick or a move. I think it's freaking adorable.

She started to rub towards her dad who sat to the left of us, talking to Rider. She stops in her tracks and turns back to me, she points to her finger to tell me to come closer. I do before she comes to my ears to whisper to me.

"Are we going to have our girls day today? Just me and you." I chuckle before I lean to her ear to whisper back, "Yes we are." She squeals, which makes me pull back quickly and everyone stands up in a defense move. My eyes went wide and everyone looked like their was danger. Leslie sees this and giggles.

"You okay, Leslie?" Her brothers asks and she giggles before she started cracking up. I laughed with her, while they were waiting for her to answer. I end up answering for her once she was still laughing. "She is fine. She is just excited that we are going to have a girls day today, just me and her." I explained and they all let out a deep breath before sitting down and eyeing Leslie as she was in trouble but with her laughing, everyone couldn't keep a straight face and started smiling.

"Les, I have to see the doctors today to check on the baby. Then when I get back, we can get out nails done, do a little shopping and then..." I lean down and whisper in her ear, "...then eat as much ice-cream as we want." I leaned back up and put my finger to my lips and winked. She giggle and nodded before rubbing over to Hawk and jumping in his lap.

"Well we got to get going. I'll see y'all at the shop afterwards." Rider said, as he help me to get up and we leave out the door to the truck. We get in and Rider makes sure to help with my seatbelt before he starts the car and drives to the clinic. We arrive and do our check up. Baby is perfect and is starting to get into position. The doctor said he isn't really worried about it but if he is like this on my next check up in two weeks, they will give me a shot to help his lung develop, just in case he chooses to come early.

We leave and head back to the house. I explain my errands I'm going to run today and the things me and Leslie are going to do. He says that sounds like fun but I have to take at leave two or three prospects with us. I agreed and already know the ones I want to take with me. The same ones that went shopping with me and the girls. Rider agrees and sends them a text before kissing me and leaving to the workshop.

I walk in the house with Leslie sitting on the couch with Hawk, waiting for me. She is dressed in a similar outfit like mine and I thought it was too freaking cute. She sees me and jumps off the couch and runs to me.

"Look Tal, I look like you!" She said and I smile, "You sure do and you look really pretty!" Hawk gets up and walks over to us, "She wanted to match you and this is the best I could do." He said as he pulled me into a hug.

(Leslie Outfit)

"How was the appointment?" He asked. "It was okay, baby is faced down so they think he might come early. I have another appointment in two weeks and if he is still faced down and dropping more, they going to give me a shot to help with his lungs. So if he comes early, we won't have to worry about him not breathing or something else serious." I explained and he nodded, "He just wants to come early so he can have a ride on papas motorcycle." Hawk says, making us all laugh. "Alright, well y'all have a good time. The prospects are already in the SUV, waiting for y'all." He kisses both our cheeks before he leaves.

I grab Leslie hands and we head out to have start our adventure. We started with getting our nails down. I got a manicure and Leslie got her nails painted in a sparkling purple. We have gotten so many compliments about how we looked like mom and daughter and how adorable our matching outfits were. We just thanked them and didn't even correct them about the daughter and mom thing.

When we finish getting our nails done, we went shopping. Leslie got happy when she seen that I had her brothers credit card and let me tell you, we had to much fun spending his money. We bought new shoes, pants, shirts and dresses. We got Leslie a few stuff animals and a princess doll house that was almost two hundred dollars. Rider is not going to happy to know that we almost spends $3,000 shopping. We even bought a few baby clothes for the baby. I let Leslie pick out most of it. It was fun but I don't think the guys were having fun.

As we walked around the mall, we had a lot of eyes on us. We felt like we were celebrity's as we walked around with three tall and muscular biker dudes. They kept a straight face and always looked around at our surroundings to make sure nothing was happening. But it was weird because as we were shopping, I felt like I was being watched. That someone's eyes were burning a hole in my back. But I ignored it since I knew nothing could happen to me with these bodyguards.

After we left the last store, we handed the guys the last bag. They told us that we weren't allowed to carry any bags, that's it was their responsibility. I just nodded and they carried the bags, following us out to the SUV, but still looked around to make sure we were still safe.

One placed the bags on the ground near the trunk, before he fished out the keys and unlocked the doors with the remote. He opened the door for us and helped Leslie climb in before helping me. I thanked him and he bowed his head before he shut the door and went back to the truck to help the guys load up.

Once they finished, they got in the car. Leslie in the middle and me to her right, as one of the guys next to her and the other two in the front. The prospect started the car before he turned to face me, "Which ice-cream shop do you want to go to, ma'am?" I looked at Leslie, "Leslie, which one?" I said, giving her the choice to choose and she like that idea. She puts her index finger on her chin, in a thinking matter before she smiles after a few seconds. "IceLand!" She yells, "They have like 100 different flavors & they let you try as many as you want. Aussy (Rider) took time there last time and it was soooo much fun! It was magical!" She said excitedly and I nod, "To Iceland we go." I say in as much excitement as her. I look at the guys and all their lips tug upwards, wanting to smile at how cute Leslie is. "Alright, IceLand it is." The driver says before he pulls out the mall parking lot and head to this magical ice-cream place.

When we arrive, we had to park a block away because it was so pack. We were going to stand in line but one of the prospects went to the front of the line. He pulled out his wallet and showed the man something, the guy who stood at the door gasped before nodding his head. The prospect came back towards us and told him to follow him. As we made our way to the front, I could hear everyone in line gasping and groaning about us being able to go in and not have to wait in line. I worried me a little and I was going to tell them that we can wait in line but then I hear someone call me a fat cow. The prospects looks towards the person and they cower. He then whispers to the guy at the door before the guy went and told them something. Making them stomp their foot and leave.

He walked back over to us and bowed his head at us, "I'm sorry and please tell Rider that everything will be on is today." He whispered and I was going to ask what he meant but the prospect started walking in the shop with Leslie, so I followed. That was sooo weird. When we arrived inside, they found us a booth and sat us down. I tapped one of them. He had black hair and green eyes, "Yes ma'am?" I pointed at the door, "What was that about?" I asked and he smiled before he leaned towards me. "Rider owns this Ice-Cream shop. Actually, Leslie do." I gasped and looked at Leslie. I was about to ask her but he stopped me. I looked at him confused before he leans back down, "She doesn't know yet. He is gifting it to her on her sixth birthday." He said and I nodded.

I can't believe in two months time, Leslie, who is only going to be six, will be the owner of this ice-cream shop.

The outside of the shop looked like a castle and the inside was packed but was beautiful.

(A/Nthe Magical Ice-Cream Parlor located in Lake, Florida. Went there a couple years ago.)

(Inside of Leslie shop)

We spent a good 45 minutes trying different kinds of ice-cream. We even made the guys try some. It took some convincing and threatening to tell Rider, before they agreed. It was kind of funny because the moment I mentioned Riders name, they caved and tried some. They were taking turns getting up and grabbing the flavors we wanted to try. They didn't want Leslie to get lost or someone to bump into me or my belly.

Everything was going good and we were getting full, but I kept Ed looking around as I felt like someone was watching me still. Then I felt this ping in my chest like something was about to happen. When I was about to ask the prospects if we can leave, all the lights in the shop went out. Which made everyone scream and try to run out the shop. The only lighting that was in the shop were the ones coming in through the small windows. I quickly grabbed Leslie after I heard her scream and start to cry. "Talia!!" She jumped in my arms, "I'm right here! Hold my arm!" I told her as I pulled her closer to me.

"I need you guys to get under the table." One of the prospects screaming. I did what I was told as I held a trembling and sobbing Leslie. I couldn't hear anything, all the yelling and screaming. The frightening screams of children. I jumped and gripped Leslie tighter into me as I heard a 'BANG'. A gunshot after another. I needed to get Leslie out of here. I needed to protect her and my child. As I was about to get up and run with Leslie, I felt someone grab me. I thought it was one of the guys but I was so wrong. Their grip was too tight. They pulled me out and I heard Leslie screaming my name. I kicked and screamed, trying to fight whoever grabbed me. But they were to strong and soon, something was covering my mouth and I was soon welcomed to complete darkness.

The last thing I could here was Leslie screaming.

"HELP! HELP ME! TALIA, PLEASE! HELP ME!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 8.5K 40
Hannah comes home from a business trip to find out that her husband has been sleeping around with her best friend. To make matters worse it looks li...
484K 15.4K 45
From the outside, it looks like Ivy Stephens has the perfect life. At 21 she is living with her boyfriend of 2 years, and he is a cop. After another...
114K 3.7K 34
Mia Salvatore always knew what she wanted to do in life. Her plan was to go to University, graduate as in child counselling, then return home to work...
240K 9.4K 29
Aleena is the daughter for one of the most dominant and respected MC's but after her father died a few years back and her mother remarried the VP who...