๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ {๐“ญ. ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ต๏ฟฝ...

De shiggyyyy

-โœผ- ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ... Mais

โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ โœง
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿโœง
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘โœง
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ’โœง
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ“โœง
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ”โœง
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ”.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
โœง๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ•โœง
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ•.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœง๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซโœง
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โœง๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐žโœง

๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ”

8.3K 402 256
De shiggyyyy

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

MALFOY had decided to stay at hogwarts for christmas this year. for what reason, no one knew except him. but it was perfect, as hermione's plan was able to be put into action.

"hannah, hannah!! I need help!!", evelyn shouted. a few hufflepuffs looked up, but most were already used to it, as the peppy girl did this quite often.

hannah sighed. she put down her spoon of cereal as she looked up tiredly at the happy girl. christmas break was coming up, and she couldn't wait to get out of here.

"what do you need evelyn?", hannah robotically asked.

"sooooo, I was thinking....what should I get people for christmas this year??", evelyn asked, plopping onto the seat beside hannah and grabbing herself the whole box of lucky charms and pouring milk into it.

hannah cringed as she thought about evelyn's question. she knew the girl was not rich, or comfortable, and honestly had no money.

one time, hannah found out evelyn's socks had holes in the bottom, yet she refused to throw them out. saying how they're still "wearable". then another time, when evelyn lost her planner, the girl started writing on her arm to keep track of all the assignments she needed to do.

"hannah?? hannah??", evelyn called out.

"o-oh sorry! I was just thinking of some ideas. but maybe you can bake them a cake or cupcake? you know, since you have such a great relationship with the kitchen elves", hannah said.

"ohhhhh true true!! you're so smart hannah!! Imma go do that!", evelyn smiled, standing up with her box of cereal.

"wait! evelyn, where are you going?! we still have class—ugh never mind". hannah sighed again as she continued eating her cereal.

'what's the worst that could happen right?', hannah thought and chuckled to herself.

—✼—

"DID YOU SERIOUSLY FORGET ABOUT CLASS AND JUST GO STRAIGHT TO THE KITCHEN?!", hannah yelled.

evelyn flinched as she fumbled with her skirt. she looked down at her feet that were pointed slightly inward.

"I...I'm sorry...", evelyn meekly responded.

hannah just rubbed her temples as she hauled her suitcase to the entrance of hogwarts.

"alright, well stay safe and I'll see you in january!!", hannah smiled, giving evelyn a tight hug.

"okay!! bye hannah!! owl me!! especially since I have olivia now", evelyn chuckled.

"byeee!!" hannah blew evelyn a kiss as she headed out of hogwarts. evelyn aggressively waved her arm, laughing at her silly self.

"wave any harder and your arm might fall off", ron teased.

evelyn turned around to see the trio, who was wearing a puffy jacket.

"oh hey guys! how about a sleepover at the hufflepuff common room on christmas?! I baked a pie and we could build a fort and stuff!", evelyn excitedly offered.

ron, hermione, and harry looked at each other with a worried face.

"I'm sorry evelyn. we'd love to...but uhhh...we...we really shouldn't break anymore rules! especially since harry and ron over here got in trouble for crashing a car into a tree", hermione apologized.

"oh...". evelyn looked down at her snow boots. "it's okay!", evelyn suddenly perked up. "I have quite a few assignments to do anyways", the girl said as she gave the three a smile.

"thanks for understanding", hermione smiled as the four walked back inside the castle.

evelyn left the group as she skipped into the library, taking out all her books and assignment she missed. she sighed as she scratched her head, looking at the charms problem in front of her.

"which charm can be used to wipe the memory of someone?", evelyn mumbled to herself.

she skimmed through her charms textbook, accidentally knocking over her potions textbook. groaning, she went to pick the book up, but was stopped as someone's foot was on top of the cover.

"the answer's obliviate", a cold voice spat.

evelyn looked up to see the one and only draco malfoy. malfoy finally removed his foot, allowing evelyn to pick up her book and dust off any particles that it gained from being under malfoy's foot in the 0.2 seconds.

"thanks!", evelyn smiled as she wrote the answer down.

malfoy raised a brow. "why're you doing assignments at the start of winter break? shouldn't you be put playing in the snow with those three idiots?", he asked.

evelyn's smile faltered a bit.

"I...I have to finish these since I missed class on wednesday", evelyn replied. "and they're busy".

malfoy grinned. "don't know what your definition of busy is. but throwing snowballs at each other doesn't seem like busy to me", malfoy casually said, taking a seat beside evelyn.

evelyn stopped writing for a moment before continuing on. she had to believe in them. she had to.

"what they do is none of my business. I'm busy too", evelyn mumbled. though malfoy could clearly see the slight hurt in the girl's expression held.

"what am I getting for christmas this year?", malfoy bluntly asked.

evenly looked up and started laughing, making malfoy confused.

"who said I got you a present this year?", evelyn teased.

malfoy frowned, making evelyn poke his forehead.

"stop that".

"you didn't get me a present?", malfoy questioned, totally ignoring the girl's finger, that was still poking his forehead.

"you didn't get me one either, did you now?", evelyn asked, going back to writing.

malfoy scoffed. "please, my presence itself is a gift and blessing", the boy grinned, making evelyn cover her mouth from making any laughing noises.

"sure. anyways, what are you doing here? shouldn't you be out playing too?", evelyn asked, finishing her charms homework and starting on her history of magic assignment.

"it's too cold outside", malfoy simply answered, not even going into detail.

"hm", evelyn hummed as she quickly wrote down all the answers. many swirls were made, as evelyn's handwriting was a whole lot cursive mixed in with a blackletter type font.

malfoy skimmed through evelyn's work, occasionally pointing out a mistake for her to fix. evelyn gladly changed her answers, as she really needed to do the assignments correctly, since it's already late.

malfoy yawned as the girl was taking forever to finish all her assignments. usually for him, he finished one assignment 20 minutes tops. occasionally over an hour if it was an essay for snape.

the boy then closed his eyes for a few, falling asleep to the sound of quill against parchment and the light tapping of when evelyn was thinking.

after another hour or so, evelyn had successfully finished all her assignments. quietly, she packed up all her things, taking a fairly medium-sized box out.

she had originally wanted to share the dessert with ron, hermione, and harry—but as malfoy said—they were busy.

she stared at the brown box with a thin string tied around it, creating a bow.

ripping out a small piece of paper from her notebook, she quickly scribbled something and stuck it under the bow.

like she always did, evelyn sneakily hid the box in malfoy's bag, then proceeding to wake him up.

"malfoyyyy. malfoyyyy~", evelyn cooed, gently shaking the sleeping boy.

malfoy's face scrunched up as his eyes slowly fluttered open. he squinted his eyes, adjusting to the light that was coming from the lamps, placed all over the library.

"let's go to dinner", evelyn said, grabbing malfoy's bag—that was now slightly heavier—and handing it to him.

malfoy scoffed as he cracked his neck and fingers before snatching his bag and slinging it over his shoulder.

like evelyn suggested, both walked into the dining hall, where a great feast was waiting for them, just like everyday.

—✼—

malfoy wasn't even surprised at this point when he found a brown box in his bag. he had gotten used to evelyn shoving presents in there when he wasn't aware.

untying the bow tie and opening up the box, he found himself looking at a beautifully baked apple pie.

picking up the note that was now laying on his desk, he scoffed.

'enjoy pie together on christmas?'

malfoy rolled his eyes as he threw the note into the trash. like hell he was going to eat the pie together with a hufflepuff.

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

3.5K 168 5
โ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐โž -๐’‚.๐’†.๐’‘ ...
18.1K 410 38
โ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹?โž ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹. โ๐–จ๐–ฟ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ, ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—...
634 8 84
"๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ...
100K 2.8K 82
๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ...